collapse

Author Topic: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3  (Read 188032 times)

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
Re: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
« Reply #8750 on: November 12, 2012, 03:09:30 PM »
I'm really mad at H&H mode right now because I played it for a while trying to get more of those Herald costumes and it screwed up my Spider-man BnB (stupid Sabretooth card). I ended up using all my playtime over the weekend fixing my newly developed handycap.

Offline Dead Phoenix

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 02:35:37 AM
    • DeadPhoenix9065
« Reply #8751 on: November 16, 2012, 03:53:13 PM »
some good old advance tech from vanilla that still works in ultimate
The tongues of dying men force attention, like deep harmony. Where words are spent, they are seldom spent in vain.
-Mei Ling quotting Shakespeare

Offline Space (DCL)

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 18, 2024, 06:53:02 PM
  • If you see this, I'm alive!
« Reply #8752 on: November 16, 2012, 10:58:10 PM »
Just ran a set with DP...

You know what you did to me last time DP...and I vowed "revengeance"... (see what i did there?)

Also...we sure had a surprise guest during our set...what it's been like a year and a half since we last heard of him in marvel? ManoloStyle payed us a little visit and showed us some tech with Ghost Rider...impressive...
(click to show/hide)
zzz...I'm top tier...screw you Doom and Wesker...zzz

Offline Dead Phoenix

• Infinity Regular
    • DeadPhoenix9065
« Reply #8753 on: November 17, 2012, 01:37:27 AM »
Just ran a set with DP...

You know what you did to me last time DP...and I vowed "revengeance"... (see what i did there?)

Also...we sure had a surprise guest during our set...what it's been like a year and a half since we last heard of him in marvel? ManoloStyle payed us a little visit and showed us some tech with Ghost Rider...impressive...

Well you did...
Now I just need stop messing around with just hit and run...
 did i mention i hate happy birthdays?
I thought you has him as a friend? He's on at least once a week.
You don't remember Swiziga showing that off? His sword attacks can stop most projectiles. (j.M, s. H, c.H, J. H, S) Though L or s. M or c. M won't work. Also any move with the Force Edge won't work. It's a cool move an all, but it leaves him open to punishes. Still its a neat move in its own right...

Finished the matches with Manolo. Learned that Hulk's s.H has a stupid good hit box. Reached so far, it didn't even look like Phoenix got hit. Anyways I got to really hand it to him. His team synch is really well thought out. THC do massive damage too. Looks like I'll need a heavy character with my team as a meat shield...
The tongues of dying men force attention, like deep harmony. Where words are spent, they are seldom spent in vain.

Offline Dead Phoenix

• Infinity Regular
    • DeadPhoenix9065
« Reply #8754 on: November 19, 2012, 04:38:32 PM »
*fill in your own comment*

EDIT:
In other news...
Dr. Strange is looking more and more of a power house...
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 10:16:27 PM by Dead Phoenix »

Offline Dead Phoenix

• Infinity Regular
    • DeadPhoenix9065
« Reply #8755 on: November 20, 2012, 04:48:07 PM »

Offline Dead Phoenix

• Infinity Regular
    • DeadPhoenix9065
« Reply #8756 on: November 22, 2012, 02:33:40 PM »
Digital release of UMvC3 on the 360 is expected to be released by the end of this month. PS3 digital release is yet to have a date

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2012/nov/22/svensson-would-love-do-crossover-fighter-disney-thinks-it-will-never-happen-umvc3-digital-release-live-end-month-360/

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #8757 on: November 29, 2012, 12:24:23 PM »
I'm not willing to pay $40.00 because I'm too lazy to stick the disk into the system.

Offline Dead Phoenix

• Infinity Regular
    • DeadPhoenix9065
« Reply #8758 on: November 30, 2012, 10:49:59 PM »

Offline Dead Phoenix

• Infinity Regular
    • DeadPhoenix9065
« Reply #8759 on: December 02, 2012, 09:58:04 PM »
Morrigan just got more stupid

Offline Space (DCL)

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #8760 on: December 15, 2012, 01:14:17 AM »
Goddamn im pringles...those matches were entirely weird...
(click to show/hide)

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 28, 2016, 11:01:46 PM
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #8761 on: December 15, 2012, 10:32:08 AM »
the amount of happy birthday wins when that guy joined were just ridiculous even the ones i got  /:O what made me salty was him just spectating after he got that happy birthday on me. which was why i skipped my turn for him to rematch me but he wouldnt

Offline Space (DCL)

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #8762 on: December 15, 2012, 11:06:03 AM »
I need ot hit the lab for Marvel3 again...then again theres TTT2...
(click to show/hide)

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 28, 2016, 11:01:46 PM
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #8763 on: December 15, 2012, 11:09:49 AM »
i need to get back on ttt2 also

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Section Moderator
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #8764 on: December 15, 2012, 07:24:11 PM »
Yo how the hell my girlfiend 4 YEAR OLD nephew is really bussin her @ss on some grown man sh*t in UMVC3?? /:O dont get me wrong my girl can play fighting games fairly decent and do supers and moves but lil dude really doing combos. tag ins. x factors on que and talking smack  :D mann i need to be recording this if i could.

im about to play in a bit

If ACey kids were 4 id set up a match versus him to see what happens ;*))
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Dead Phoenix

• Infinity Regular
    • DeadPhoenix9065
« Reply #8765 on: January 02, 2013, 03:07:58 PM »
Nearly a month and no one has anything new?
Well I'm going to kick this horse before it's dead...
Doom lv3 glitch
(click to show/hide)

NSFW words...
Input nullify glitch
(click to show/hide)

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #8766 on: January 02, 2013, 03:20:45 PM »
Dead topic but I'm still playing.

My new team is Magneto, Dr Doom and Dormammu. I'm putting it together as my opinion of the absolutely best possible team in the game. Working on that Magneto swag while still keeping up with my Chun Li and Spider combos.

Offline Dead Phoenix

• Infinity Regular
    • DeadPhoenix9065
« Reply #8767 on: January 02, 2013, 03:33:57 PM »
Dead topic but I'm still playing.

My new team is Magneto, Dr Doom and Dormammu. I'm putting it together as my opinion of the absolutely best possible team in the game. Working on that Magneto swag while still keeping up with my Chun Li and Spider combos.

Dead? maybe. New tech and info everyday? Yes...
Your new team did win EVO so it looks like your opinion may be fact lol

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #8768 on: January 02, 2013, 04:02:10 PM »
Dead? maybe. New tech and info everyday? Yes...
Your new team did win EVO so it looks like your opinion may be fact lol

I've been studying for a while and considering. Dormammu with his damamge output, instant full screen hyper, trap placement, teleport and Dark Hole assist made him the first definite for the team. Dr. Doom with Footdive, hidden missles and extended air combos into the corner was the second on the list. Then you can put a variety of different characters on point, Vergil was a contender for a while but I finally settled on Magneto for his air dash combos. All of these characters have air modes that can be abused in combo use, cross ups and just plain getting in. Magneto and Dr. Doom both have high damage level 3 OTG hypers while Dormammu has an easy OTG into hyper with purification. All of this along with the great assists makes for a really evil team, literally and figuratively. I want to play this team enough to be really good with it so if I see anyone online feel free to body me as I get used to the new vehicle. Once again, my play choices are weighted towards Marvel.

Offline C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 01, 2015, 10:02:57 PM
  • Proud Member of C.R.O.M. Visit My YouTube Channel
    • Visit My YouTube Channel
« Reply #8769 on: January 02, 2013, 04:53:45 PM »
I have to totally agree. The next characters I want to learn are Doom and Dormmamu. I really like them and either one would be a great addition to my roster, but I am still learning my Wesker, Nemesis, Ghost Rider, Hulk and Sentinel Teams. What hurts me is that I don't have a good assist in my favorite team, Ghost Rider/Wesker/Nemesis, since I use all of them strictly for OTG. However, I just learned to extend my Ghost Rider combos and now I'm trying to master his reset, as well as Nemesis' reset...  :thumbsup:

Next, I'll be working on extending my Wesker combos and then I'll take a new characters as a project...  :cool

Offline Dead Phoenix

• Infinity Regular
    • DeadPhoenix9065
« Reply #8770 on: January 02, 2013, 06:52:00 PM »
I've been studying for a while and considering. Dormammu with his damamge output, instant full screen hyper, trap placement, teleport and Dark Hole assist made him the first definite for the team. Dr. Doom with Footdive, hidden missles and extended air combos into the corner was the second on the list. Then you can put a variety of different characters on point, Vergil was a contender for a while but I finally settled on Magneto for his air dash combos. All of these characters have air modes that can be abused in combo use, cross ups and just plain getting in. Magneto and Dr. Doom both have high damage level 3 OTG hypers while Dormammu has an easy OTG into hyper with purification. All of this along with the great assists makes for a really evil team, literally and figuratively. I want to play this team enough to be really good with it so if I see anyone online feel free to body me as I get used to the new vehicle. Once again, my play choices are weighted towards Marvel.

The team is solid all around. Also the spells with Dormammu will make anyone go "WTF!"
I would pick up Magneto if only I could do is air dash cancel H loops. I'd be jealous if you can do that...
I have to totally agree. The next characters I want to learn are Doom and Dormmamu. I really like them and either one would be a great addition to my roster, but I am still learning my Wesker, Nemesis, Ghost Rider, Hulk and Sentinel Teams. What hurts me is that I don't have a good assist in my favorite team, Ghost Rider/Wesker/Nemesis, since I use all of them strictly for OTG. However, I just learned to extend my Ghost Rider combos and now I'm trying to master his reset, as well as Nemesis' reset...  :thumbsup:

Next, I'll be working on extending my Wesker combos and then I'll take a new characters as a project...  :cool

Even if the assist are for otg, they still help you hit like a truck. Your team's Crossover Hyper does a ton of damage too.  @^@

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #8771 on: January 02, 2013, 06:59:30 PM »
Also I found out only recently that Dormammu can infinite juggle an assist (until the main character hits Dormammu) with his Purification.

I can not do the air dash H consistently yet, that's what I use my time in the training room on. You won't see me do it in a match yet.

Offline C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 01, 2015, 10:02:57 PM
  • Proud Member of C.R.O.M. Visit My YouTube Channel
    • Visit My YouTube Channel
« Reply #8772 on: January 03, 2013, 12:43:47 AM »

I would pick up Magneto if only I could do is air dash cancel H loops. I'd be jealous if you can do that...

Ditto...  :'(

Even if the assist are for otg, they still help you hit like a truck. Your team's Crossover Hyper does a ton of damage too.  @^@

Thank you for the compliment, but I think that your team hits like a 747. I mean after all of the frustration of dealing with Trish and Morrigan or Amaterasu, then you have to deal with "Combo Crazy" Dark Phoenix. That is truly insane. I really have an easier time with most High Lords than with your team...  /:O

Also I found out only recently that Dormammu can infinite juggle an assist (until the main character hits Dormammu) with his Purification.

Interesting...  :|

I can not do the air dash H consistently yet, that's what I use my time in the training room on. You won't see me do it in a match yet.

I know what you mean. I've been doing consistently Ghost Rider's reset against the AI in training for 2 days and I just tried to do it four times against a live player and couldn't do it. I was also having a hard time doing Wesker and Nemesis extended combos that I do in training all the time. I guess time will tell...  :-??

« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 12:48:50 AM by C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle »

Offline Dead Phoenix

• Infinity Regular
    • DeadPhoenix9065
« Reply #8773 on: January 05, 2013, 03:23:39 AM »
Played against Gaf players. I know I said I wouldn't but I needed to level up some more.
Learned my team is free to Dormammu...Morrigan...and PHOENIX...
Actually DCL if you read this would you mind pointing me towards some X-23 guides? I need a pure rush down character and she fits the bill.

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #8774 on: January 25, 2013, 12:28:04 PM »
I just figured out a Spider-man combo that does 1,230,000 damage to large characters (Nemesis, Hulk, She-Hulk, Dormammu, Thor, Tron, Sentinel, not Haggar) and it builds an entire level of meter during the combo to use as the end hyper. My regular BnB combo works on all characters and it also builds a level of hyper but it only does 950,000 so I'm stoked to have a Hulk buster combo.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:15:00 AM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 01:00:10 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[19] 20 21 22 23 24 25