collapse

Author Topic: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3  (Read 188049 times)

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 04, 2024, 12:00:37 AM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
Re: *Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 thread*
« Reply #7200 on: November 12, 2011, 12:38:40 PM »
The alternate costumes look pretty kickass.

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #7201 on: November 12, 2011, 01:02:11 PM »
I love them all (especially Megaman)

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #7202 on: November 12, 2011, 01:08:32 PM »
About Jill: They also left the Wesker Contraption on her chest because her moveset makes absolutely zero sense without her being possessed.
I'd rather her not have her "mind controlled" moveset

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 14, 2024, 03:10:11 AM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #7203 on: November 12, 2011, 01:18:05 PM »
...The only reason it's not getting a lot of attention is due to the Zero-X Alt is causing X Fans to whine Louder.

You're damn right we are. We have more reason to be pissed than any other Capcom associated franchise fan does right now since they up and cancelled all things Megaman related. Besides that, X would play nothing like Zero at all. He should have had his Rockman Zero look or even ZX form Vent as an alternate. It's bad enough we got Frank cosplaying as X, but this is unacceptable. Capcom: "See, Megaman X is in the game after all!" Could they possibly troll any harder?
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline JagwarKnight

• Initiate
  • Last Login:April 15, 2023, 11:19:57 AM
    • Email
« Reply #7204 on: November 12, 2011, 01:29:40 PM »
You're damn right we are. We have more reason to be pissed than any other Capcom associated franchise fan does right now since they up and cancelled all things Megaman related. Besides that, X would play nothing like Zero at all. He should have had his Rockman Zero look or even ZX form Vent as an alternate. It's bad enough we got Frank cosplaying as X, but this is unacceptable. Capcom: "See, Megaman X is in the game after all!" Could they possibly troll any harder?

*Points to THAT Alt, Then to a lot of upset Jon Talbain Fans*

*And then Also Points to VAST ammount of Mega Man Cameos but no Blue Bomber himself*

*Then Points to the BS Excuse of "The Game's too American" for the lack of Playable Breath of Fire Characters and then points to Lack of Talbain and X *

It's like the Trollando from Sonic Genterations

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #7205 on: November 12, 2011, 01:59:55 PM »
I've got it, the ultimate troll move.

They add Megaman Volnutt from TvC as a DLC character (why not, they already have Joe, Zero, and now Frank from TvC even though they said they wanted that roster to stay unique) and then as his DLC costume, they use Barrett from Legends 3 Prototype
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline Kriven

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2021, 04:30:43 PM
  • Rock on, Mario!
    • Email
« Reply #7206 on: November 12, 2011, 02:04:59 PM »
I'd rather her not have her "mind controlled" moveset

Same. But if they're going to have it, they may as well make it make sense.

I honestly don't mind the moveset, I just want Jill to be more... Jill. I wouldn't mind if they gave that moveset to a different character and gave us the old Jill.

Offline C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 01, 2015, 10:02:57 PM
  • Proud Member of C.R.O.M. Visit My YouTube Channel
    • Visit My YouTube Channel
« Reply #7207 on: November 12, 2011, 03:05:30 PM »

I totally agree. That was messed up, considering that X was the version of MegaMan that should have made it in...  :-??

I would love to have MegaMan in the game, but to me it's not a make or break deal. I'm happy with the ones that are in, especially Wesker, but would still LOVE to have BB Hood, Jin Saotome and Cable... :cool

I'm just pissed off that Deadpool's cartwheel is not cancellable anymore, and that they killed Sentinel's classic combo, because people who don't know how to fight against him whined, and most of all, that they took away Tron Bonne's ability to combo in the middle of the screen from jumping H...  ~X(

Anyway, I really don't care much for any of the costumes, since I have my mind set on grey, white and black colors for my teams...  :|

If I had to pick any that look cool is Jean's, since that is my favorite outfit for her that was made popular during the awesome 90's series and Tron Bonne's, because I like Servbot's. All of the rest are...  (:|

PS. I just confirmed with GameStop after receiving a text message and calling them that there IS a midnight release and I will have Ultimate on Tuesday at 12:01am...  :w00t:

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #7208 on: November 12, 2011, 03:46:53 PM »

I totally agree. That was messed up, considering that X was the version of MegaMan that should have made it in...  :-??

I would love to have MegaMan in the game, but to me it's not a make or break deal.

To me, it was the last straw that broke the camel's back. There are plenty of people that are getting this for one character like Phoenix Wright or Strider. Then they ask us what we want and even though X keeps winning character polls, instead of making him an actual character, what we get is a skin that more than likely will play exactly like Zero, voice and all. The point of Zero is that he's completely different from X in so many different ways.

I’m sorry but that is a disappointment. Why not skin Zero with his Rockman Zero body, or even a Model Z Gero, or Model ZX Vent? Those would have been more appropriate. We already have Frank Cosplaying X, Zero didn’t need to as well.
What we really want at the end of the day is a new marquee character that holds title of Megaman, be it classic, X, Legnds, EXE, hell most of us would even put up with Starforce. Their other franchises got their main characters, some got 3 or 4.

Which brings me back to my pseudo-troll choice. Why don’t they just pull Trigger over from TvC? They said they wanted to keep the TvC cast unique to that series but with Joe, Zero, and now Frank they already have half of that roster on Capcom’s side in UMvC3 now, what’s one more?
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 01, 2015, 10:02:57 PM
  • Proud Member of C.R.O.M. Visit My YouTube Channel
    • Visit My YouTube Channel
« Reply #7209 on: November 12, 2011, 04:22:20 PM »
To me, it was the last straw that broke the camel's back. There are plenty of people that are getting this for one character like Phoenix Wright or Strider. Then they ask us what we want and even though X keeps winning character polls, instead of making him an actual character, what we get is a skin that more than likely will play exactly like Zero, voice and all. The point of Zero is that he's completely different from X in so many different ways.

I’m sorry but that is a disappointment. Why not skin Zero with his Rockman Zero body, or even a Model Z Gero, or Model ZX Vent? Those would have been more appropriate. We already have Frank Cosplaying X, Zero didn’t need to as well.
What we really want at the end of the day is a new marquee character that holds title of Megaman, be it classic, X, Legnds, EXE, hell most of us would even put up with Starforce. Their other franchises got their main characters, some got 3 or 4.

Which brings me back to my pseudo-troll choice. Why don’t they just pull Trigger over from TvC? They said they wanted to keep the TvC cast unique to that series but with Joe, Zero, and now Frank they already have half of that roster on Capcom’s side in UMvC3 now, what’s one more?

I totally agree, although I don't really know half of the MegaMan versions you mentioned...  /:O

I have only played MegaMan 1 and 2. I didn't even know who Zero or Tron Bonne where until MvC3...  :-??

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #7210 on: November 12, 2011, 04:42:27 PM »
Earlier today i was able to get a cool session of talks in with a couple old school homies i grew up with that both work at gamestop part time. one has been there for 5 years and always gives me scoops on games.  well i got to have the chance to visit them at my one dudes crib watchin some flick he rented on netflix. while mid movie, cause it was boring lol, we started talkin bout games we wanted. well i brought up after lengthy talks about other games....UMVC3. all 4 of us was just quiet.  it felt...weird.  so i was like , ooooo k whats wrong?
well my bro Old Dog Fur Sneaks ( Mike , its a inside hood joke ) works at gamestop at the G run mall , and was like "Hell No i aint gettin it! no megaman no my money!
the other 2 was just pretty much referencing to how Crapcom is cheating with just porting over TVC cast and not offering really any consumer base feedback on iputting in characters other than PW. which all the money is gambled on .  then they asked me was i getting it. i had to be honest.. i am ..inbetween right now.  nyes i want it cause really all the people i do played against ( minus a few of you guys who aint gettin it lol) are gonna have it and i have fun playing and socializing with them. funny moments. plus i like alot of the alternate outfits. but then no because i dont support how Crapcom is doing things with this game in relation to the characters . Most notably megan man and Jin satome. if my MVC3 copy was workin just fine, i wouldnt get UMVC3.

then our bro who works at springfield mall gamestop just went on a tiraid about how they just milking and trolling with those images of megaman alt. made no sense to him. it showed him that if they wanted to cause megaman got high requests on their polls , they could have put him in if they wanted to. just like they stated they couldnt do ghost rider bike in mvc3 but alas lied and could do it cause behold...its in UMVC3 just like they could put Demitri from darkstalkers via his arua they said they couldnt do but  again alas they can make Xfactor auras which aint different then his normal aura. so with that said, they troll, they milk and they dont care cause no matter what, people still gonna buy it and they gonna make money.  we went back and unpaused the movie to finish watching the boring flick. lol

Offline MG

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 12, 2012, 06:02:48 PM
« Reply #7211 on: November 12, 2011, 04:53:30 PM »
The reason Demitri isn't in is cause of Midnight Bliss Marvel doesn't want their characters being sex changed plus just to put him in would require a bunch of models and the fact that he is a shoto doesn't help and darkstalkers who transform or shapeshift aren't done justice in 3d models.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #7212 on: November 12, 2011, 05:07:00 PM »
inever heard of that part about demitri midnightbliss  marvel stuff about sex changing reason. just the aura.  ef point me to where that was said cause i gots to read that. lol. then i can show my homie. lol .  as for the shape shifting part...cmon son...we talking 2011 and a whole heap of tech at crapcoms hands. everything they done said they couldnt do has been shown they could if they wanted to. they choosing not to. maybe its more work...well get to work and give us the best version of the game for our hard earned dollars.  :thumbsup:

Offline MG

• Initiate
« Reply #7213 on: November 12, 2011, 05:14:36 PM »

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #7214 on: November 12, 2011, 05:22:41 PM »
thanx bro.

ok i read that brief hogwash article, yeah dr strange is in even tho said wasnt going to be in. pft yeah.

as for Demitri, i read nowhere about a Marvel say so because 'Subsequently, Demitri was eliminated from the character pool because his attacks that changed the appearance of the other fighters.' it seemsed more along the memory hogging of his move set and not a marvel issue on things.

i understand a bit that with the memory, makes alot more sense.  but still, they seem to always find a way to do what they want so far. but good lookin out on that link. thanx again. :thumbsup:

Offline Yun0

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 04, 2020, 09:50:43 PM
    • Email
« Reply #7215 on: November 12, 2011, 06:56:25 PM »
I like all the alt costumes there. But I don't know who that blond man in green is. Who is he again? I keep forgetting his name.

He's Fei-Long... I mean, Iron Fist!!! Gosh, I dont know why im still confused...  *Iceman ThumbsDown!*

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:December 25, 2021, 12:18:48 AM
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #7216 on: November 12, 2011, 07:00:31 PM »
The reason Demitri isn't in is cause of Midnight Bliss Marvel doesn't want their characters being sex changed

Despite the female version of Both hulk and Wolverine ALREADY BEING IN THE GAME.

And Loki changed genders before, theres also a female Cap, Deadpool, Thor... Marvel is bullsh*tting.

Offline Space (DCL)

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 07:29:56 PM
  • If you see this, I'm alive!
« Reply #7217 on: November 12, 2011, 07:12:52 PM »
Despite the female version of Both hulk and Wolverine ALREADY BEING IN THE GAME.

And Loki changed genders before, theres also a female Cap, Deadpool, Thor... Marvel is bullsh*tting.

What chu got against X-23? >=(
(click to show/hide)
zzz...I'm top tier...screw you Doom and Wesker...zzz

Offline Yun0

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 04, 2020, 09:50:43 PM
    • Email
« Reply #7218 on: November 12, 2011, 08:12:57 PM »
BTW wut is felicia supossed to be?

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #7219 on: November 12, 2011, 08:39:01 PM »
What chu got against X-23? >=(

IMO She is a waste of space.

but that has nothing to do with what I said. If you read what I was responding to, you'd note I was talking about how marvel appearently wouldn't like midnight bliss.

Offline MG

• Initiate
« Reply #7220 on: November 12, 2011, 08:59:15 PM »
BTW wut is felicia supossed to be?
Yellow Iris from Battle Circuit

Offline Space (DCL)

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 07:29:56 PM
  • If you see this, I'm alive!
« Reply #7221 on: November 12, 2011, 11:22:48 PM »
IMO She is a waste of space.

but that has nothing to do with what I said. If you read what I was responding to, you'd note I was talking about how marvel appearently wouldn't like midnight bliss.

Waste of space? I beg to differ...

Midnight Bliss? Sadly, that sounds awful...I believe there's no need for that...
(click to show/hide)
zzz...I'm top tier...screw you Doom and Wesker...zzz

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #7222 on: November 12, 2011, 11:41:33 PM »

Midnight Bliss? Sadly, that sounds awful...I believe there's no need for that...

There would be if Dimitri were in the game. (like my brother wanted.) The article was why dimitri was not included, and about the possibility of a darkstalkers 4.

Offline Kriven

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2021, 04:30:43 PM
  • Rock on, Mario!
    • Email
« Reply #7223 on: November 13, 2011, 12:14:10 AM »

It has nothing to do with gender-bending, and everything to do with dressing them up in stripper suits, making them pose for pure fanservice, and watching their terrified expressions as Demitri drains life from their bodies.

Everything about Midnight Bliss is borderline rape-fantasy.

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #7224 on: November 13, 2011, 12:19:58 AM »
It has nothing to do with gender-bending, and everything to do with dressing them up in stripper suits, making them pose for pure fanservice, and watching their terrified expressions as Demitri drains life from their bodies.

Everything about Midnight Bliss is borderline rape-fantasy.

Indeed, not needed at all for this.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[19] 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal