collapse

Author Topic: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3  (Read 188076 times)

Offline Space (DCL)

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 08:25:46 PM
  • If you see this, I'm alive!
Re: *Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 thread*
« Reply #5700 on: September 09, 2011, 03:04:43 PM »
Why couldn't they make a sexier X-23, or a maskless Wolverine, or a bearded Thor? :-??

Isnt she sexy enough? NO MAKE HER SEXIER!!!

Although, love her Evolution outfit  :thumbsup:
(click to show/hide)
zzz...I'm top tier...screw you Doom and Wesker...zzz

Offline C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 01, 2015, 10:02:57 PM
  • Proud Member of C.R.O.M. Visit My YouTube Channel
    • Visit My YouTube Channel
« Reply #5701 on: September 09, 2011, 03:12:26 PM »
Isnt she sexy enough? NO MAKE HER SEXIER!!!

Although, love her Evolution outfit  :thumbsup:

I still think she looks sexier with the new X-Force outfit and the mask... ;D

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #5702 on: September 09, 2011, 05:38:44 PM »
Lobby at 8:00 Central.

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #5703 on: September 09, 2011, 05:44:05 PM »
Lobby at 8:00 Central.

Don't know if I'll be able to join tonight. I'm on my way to compete in a tournament...  :w00t:

It already has 35 confirmed players and it's estimated to end at 11pm Eastern time... :cool

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #5704 on: September 09, 2011, 05:48:00 PM »
Don't know if I'll be able to join tonight. I'm on my way to compete in a tournament...  :w00t:

It already has 35 confirmed players and it's estimated to end at 11pm Eastern time... :cool

Break a le- err... Break some legs!!! %%-

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #5705 on: September 09, 2011, 06:03:45 PM »

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #5706 on: September 09, 2011, 06:22:01 PM »
Although what's Doom's [alt costume] suppose to be? Same for C Viper's?

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #5707 on: September 09, 2011, 06:23:26 PM »
:D... :thumbsup:

I'm really looking forward to hearing where you place at the competition.

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #5708 on: September 09, 2011, 06:46:43 PM »
I'm really looking forward to hearing where you place at the competition.

If I make it. I put 'street' instead of 'Avenue' on my GPs and I ended in the wrong place. Now I'm half an hour away and the competition is supposed to start already. Hope fully they start late...  :'(

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #5709 on: September 09, 2011, 07:00:10 PM »
Crap. I can't make the lobby now. Got to be somewhere tonight. Just go ahead without me. I'll try one tomorrow.

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #5710 on: September 09, 2011, 07:23:13 PM »

I MADE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :o :w00t: :o

They haven't started yet. They are still on the Call of Duty MW2 tournament that started over an hour ago... ;D

There's over 100 people here...  :-SS

They also have Starcraft 2 and Heroes of Newerth tournaments...  /:O

Post Merge: September 09, 2011, 07:38:59 PM

My mistake...there are over 200 people here...  :o

35 confirmed and waiting for the MvC3 LAN tournament and registration still open. Lots of FightSticks around... :-SS

« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 07:38:59 PM by C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle »

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #5711 on: September 09, 2011, 08:02:56 PM »
registration still open.

Alright guys, let's run to... Whereever the heck it is and register! lol

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #5712 on: September 09, 2011, 08:35:19 PM »
Alright guys, let's run to... Whereever the heck it is and register! lol

There is still time. Hurry !!! 41 Registered and it hasn't started... ;D

I just got my butt served by a Wesker, Spencer and Akuma user on practice drills, although I won 8 matches in a row against different people using my Tron Bonne, Chun Li, Wesker team... :-??

I should have had him too. The timing on lagless is way different. I am dropping combos left and right... \-/o

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #5713 on: September 09, 2011, 08:39:00 PM »
I should have had him too. The timing on lagless is way different. I am dropping combos left and right... \-/o
Soooo... Instead of "Dang lag!" You say "Dang perfect connection!" lol

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #5714 on: September 09, 2011, 08:52:21 PM »
Soooo... Instead of "Dang lag!" You say "Dang perfect connection!" lol

You got that right !!!  \-/o

I just lost the first set against a Wolverine, Haggar and Akuma user. He was good, but I wouldn't have lost that bad if I didn't drop so many combos, especially the Wesker team hypers, which could have eliminated characters with it... ~X(

Thank God is double elimination... :-??

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 14, 2024, 03:10:11 AM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #5715 on: September 09, 2011, 10:07:53 PM »
You know that's the only reason why I beat you anymore is cause you be droping yo combos.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #5716 on: September 09, 2011, 11:28:01 PM »
You know that's the only reason why I beat you anymore is cause you be droping yo combos.

You may be right, but you are a very good player and most of the combos I drop with you is because you got me on my toes all the time, since you are a great blocker and knows how to counter most of my moves effectively, into a combo of your own.  :-??

Because of that I start a lot of combos out of position and fall too far for an OTG or out of the continuation of a combo. The same thing happens to you, as you will see once I post the videos of our recent matches. We still end up around 50/50 most of the time though.  :P

THIS WAS TOTALLY DIFFERENT !!!  ~X(

I sat for practice drills in which winner stayed and won 8 matches in a row against different players using Tron Bonne, Wesker and Chun Li, since I didn't want anyone to see my Amaterasu, Wesker and Dante team, so they wouldn't get a chance to prepare.  :-w

During those matches I was able to make Tron’s Combo only twice and never did I make a single Wesker combo. I even missed Chun Li’s combo more than once, but still managed to win...  /:O

Once I started the tournament I used my Amy, Dante and Wesker team, but it was even worst. I couldn’t switch characters in the air since my button press wouldn't register. I missed Dante’s OTG several times and I couldn’t complete Wesker’s combo at all. Even simple stuff like me pressing “S” in the air after “medium, hard, hard” would not register. I then decided to go back to Tron's team in the second round, but when I saw he was a spammer and lost since I couldn't counter, I was forced to switch back...   8-}

The gameplay on a lagless connection is way faster. You can even see it in a match I recorded. It was ridiculous how many button presses wouldn’t register and everyone kept telling me that online play messes up the timing on LAN. Well it was true...     >:P

I COULDN’T WIN A SINGLE MATCH ON THE TOURNAMENT !!!   :'(

Granted, the first player I fought against was a pretty good Wolverine user that OTG’d twice on every combo, but I have beaten better players online. What really pissed me off is that the second player I met was NOT even good. He just spammed me with Deadpool and his Taskmaster assist from a corner, but I couldn’t stop him with my teleports or Amy because I couldn’t follow through, and he would just escape to the other corner and continue spamming… o.O#

I'm done with LAN play !!!  *Iceman ThumbsDown!*

Online is the only way for me. I’m looking for a victim to make me feel better so I’m going online NOW !!!  \-/o

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #5717 on: September 10, 2011, 12:05:06 AM »
I would offer to fill that position, if I were home. lol

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #5718 on: September 10, 2011, 12:38:42 AM »
I would offer to fill that position, if I were home. lol

:DxDie

I've been in several player matches since I got home and feel GREAT already...  :thumbsup:

PS. The good thing about the tournament is that I learned to extend significantly my Tron Bonne combo and now I can even do her hypers without the need of an OTG, in case she finds herself alone... ;D

Offline Dead Phoenix

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 02:35:37 AM
    • DeadPhoenix9065
« Reply #5719 on: September 10, 2011, 12:49:23 AM »
:DxDie

I've been in several player matches since I got home and feel GREAT already...  :thumbsup:

PS. The good thing about the tournament is that I learned to extend significantly my Tron Bonne combo and now I can even do her hypers without the need of an OTG, in case she finds herself alone... ;D

Hey Manolo, let me fight your Tron team Please? lol

Edit:
OMG keep her away from me!!! she and chun li's kick are too much for me! lol
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 02:07:47 AM by Dead Phoenix »
The tongues of dying men force attention, like deep harmony. Where words are spent, they are seldom spent in vain.
-Mei Ling quotting Shakespeare

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #5720 on: September 10, 2011, 02:11:44 AM »
Hey Manolo, let me fight your Tron team Please? lol

Those were some great matches Dead Phoenix, but my Tron Bonne is useless against you as long as you have Trish, Amaterasu or Phoenix in your team. Trish is always either in the air, so I can't reach her and when she is outside, her assist doesn't let me get close enough to start the combo the right way so I miss the launcher in my combo every time, since your character needs to be higher in the air in order to work. Amy is just too small, so I miss her all the time... :-??

I still can't believe I killed Dark Phoenix with Chun Li. That was hilarious...

I did like the matches we had when you were using X-23, Morrigan and Trish, and I had Deapool, Hulk and Wesker. They were epic...  :thumbsup:

We have to do it again...  :)

Offline Dead Phoenix

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 02:35:37 AM
    • DeadPhoenix9065
« Reply #5721 on: September 10, 2011, 02:42:43 AM »
Those were some great matches Dead Phoenix, but my Tron Bonne is useless against you as long as you have Trish, Amaterasu or Phoenix in your team. Trish is always either in the air, so I can't reach her and when she is outside, her assist doesn't let me get close enough to start the combo the right way so I miss the launcher in my combo every time, since your character needs to be higher in the air in order to work. Amy is just too small, so I miss her all the time... :-??

I still can't believe I killed Dark Phoenix with Chun Li. That was hilarious...

I did like the matches we had when you were using X-23, Morrigan and Trish, and I had Deapool, Hulk and Wesker. They were epic...  :thumbsup:

We have to do it again...  :)

oh Ms. Li and her kicks to hyper combos  >:P lol But one thing I noticed in order for me to win, I have to take out wesker early, he's the only one I ever have trouble with and I can't get over ammy's reflector. Wesker shot himself twice lol then he killed her  :|
How about tomorrow, any time after 1:00 pm pacific time is fine for me.
Ps. Ms. Li better run and run far...  ;*))
The tongues of dying men force attention, like deep harmony. Where words are spent, they are seldom spent in vain.
-Mei Ling quotting Shakespeare

Offline Space (DCL)

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 08:25:46 PM
  • If you see this, I'm alive!
« Reply #5722 on: September 11, 2011, 01:47:18 AM »
Sorry for leaving early...i have early morning errands to do on sundays and mondays now...

Also, I wanted to make sure i fought everyone thats why asked to battle your cousin DP...

Tron......I hate Tron.....
(click to show/hide)
zzz...I'm top tier...screw you Doom and Wesker...zzz

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #5723 on: September 11, 2011, 06:48:16 AM »
Sorry for leaving early...i have early morning errands to do on sundays and mondays now...

Also, I wanted to make sure i fought everyone thats why asked to battle your cousin DP...

Tron......I hate Tron.....

No problem... :)

...but why do you hate Tron so much...?  :D

I understand hating Phoenix or Trish, but Tron is so innocent, so lovable, so playful and so full of life... ;D

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Wannabe Disciple of Master Lee
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
  • Vega: Master of the Claw (along with Wolverine)
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #5724 on: September 11, 2011, 10:37:40 AM »
I hate Tron, too, actually. :D

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[19] 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal