collapse

Author Topic: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3  (Read 188063 times)

Offline C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 01, 2015, 10:02:57 PM
  • Proud Member of C.R.O.M. Visit My YouTube Channel
    • Visit My YouTube Channel
Re: *Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 thread*
« Reply #5600 on: September 04, 2011, 02:15:43 AM »
Ah you mean the air combo and weapon change I do a lot. Its one of my favorites. I'll see if my SD card still has space...

*EDIT*
okay here it is...
Amaterasu Okami...Nuff' Said...
(click to show/hide)

^^(PM)^

Niiice !!! Thank you for posting those videos DCL, especially the Amaterasu combo !!!  :thumbsup:

That Wesker combo is pretty cool. I can do a similar one and several others in training, which are also pretty cool, but I can’t do them consistently during play, so I stick to the shorter one that works.  :D Once in a while I will try one of them while playing someone and do it, but I normally don’t risk it…  :-??

That Spiderman combo is pretty sweet too…   :cool

On a separate note:

BEHOLD, MY TWO NEW WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION !!!   >:D

These two beauties are accompanied by the one and only man of the hour, “The Bodyguard” Mr. W (Wesker, not Bush), who is sporting his very fashionable leather trench coat and Burberry sunglasses…   8)

The first two videos are Player Matches and have one match each. They show a bit of what I’m doing with them, but I only recorded those two matches because the first was against a Rage Quitter and the second one is against a guy that I played a few times before and he loves to spam, so I looked for other matches afterwards.  :P

Anyway, I also included my latest matches against my friend TailSpin IBERI. They truly are some of the BEST matches I have ever played.   @-)

He whopped my butt in several of these matches, and we ended 8 to 4, but they are all GREAT MATCHES !!!   :w00t:

He also changed his strategy with Sentinel and now I have to figure out new stuff...   /:O

You should see them all. You will find them all in the order we played them. They are full of crazy combos and matches like Tron vs Tron and Hulk vs Hulk…  :O*D

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy them all. I know I did…   :)

PS. Great matches in the IMT Lobby tonight. I recorded all the matches I played, including the ones I got smacked by DCL and Dead Phoenix and the two were I killed DP's Dark Phoenix. I will post them tomorrow or the day after...  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 06:21:44 PM by DeMoNk@I »

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #5601 on: September 04, 2011, 01:28:21 PM »
Gonna try to doi another lobby tonight. And DCL, you were right, Malik fell asleep again.

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #5602 on: September 04, 2011, 02:49:26 PM »
Gonna try to doi another lobby tonight. And DCL, you were right, Malik fell asleep again.

Cool. I think Malik is in Canada, bur I'm pretty sure there is no time difference. Last time I played him was like 2 weeks ago, so it's been a while... :-w

Question: Does he get paid to sleep?  :-??

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #5603 on: September 04, 2011, 03:17:04 PM »
Cool. I think Malik is in Canada, bur I'm pretty sure there is no time difference. Last time I played him was like 2 weeks ago, so it's been a while... :-w

Question: Does he get paid to sleep?  :-??
Yeah, he's in Montreal. We need to install an alarm in his house. lol

Offline Space (DCL)

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 08:25:46 PM
  • If you see this, I'm alive!
« Reply #5604 on: September 04, 2011, 03:33:16 PM »
Heres my Spencer in Nuff Said vids...
(click to show/hide)
zzz...I'm top tier...screw you Doom and Wesker...zzz

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 03:38:37 PM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #5605 on: September 04, 2011, 03:38:13 PM »

^^(PM)^

(click to show/hide)

can you  please use spoiler tags. Not all of you are viewing from computer screens. ::salute::

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Section Moderator
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #5606 on: September 04, 2011, 06:27:07 PM »
can you  please use spoiler tags. Not all of you are viewing from computer screens. ::salute::

I tweaked the spoiler Tags for the folks who had some really long video posts just now. just two pages. ::salute::

NOTE:

Yeah my dudes just slap some spoilers on those long postings of videos you have! It would be appreciated! ;)

Continue to Keep MVC3 the vibes rockin! 8)
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #5607 on: September 04, 2011, 09:10:30 PM »
I can't make the lobby tonight... Just make a lobby without me.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 09:15:33 PM by C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives! »

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Wannabe Disciple of Master Lee
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
  • Vega: Master of the Claw (along with Wolverine)
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #5608 on: September 04, 2011, 10:45:24 PM »
If somebody does add me (PSN = Username btw) I know what was wrong w/ my connection. (it was that the main computer was running a VPN)

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #5609 on: September 04, 2011, 10:50:29 PM »

Understood...but, can you explain why? I really don't get it. I view the site from my PC with a monitor, my laptop or my iPhone and I never have a problem...   :-??

If somebody does add me (PSN = Username btw) I know what was wrong w/ my connection. (it was that the main computer was running a VPN)

I will play right now, but can only do so for like an hour. I'll add you Sanji, but your PSN username is "Username" ?  /:O

Post Merge: September 04, 2011, 11:11:34 PM

Dead Phoenix and I started a lobby...  :thumbsup:

Post Merge: September 04, 2011, 11:55:18 PM

DCL, Dead Phoenix and me are on a PSN lobby. Let us know if anyone else wants to join...  :)

« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 11:55:18 PM by C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle »

Offline Space (DCL)

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #5610 on: September 05, 2011, 12:21:32 AM »
I hate it how my internet connection screws up on me.

Anyone sometimes have that problem? I dont mean the once in a very long time, but rather ONCE OR TWICE EVERY DAY!!!

Everything is connected perfectly right I just dont understand why sometimes it goes down.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 03:38:37 PM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #5611 on: September 05, 2011, 12:22:10 AM »

Understood...but, can you explain why? I really don't get it. I view the site from my PC with a monitor, my laptop or my iPhone and I never have a problem... 

I use my phone most of the time to view the site due to the fact that i live at work now (I work alot) anyhow my phone, since the screen is so small. knowing that most people would perfer not to scroll left to right to read compresses everything. so a paragraph becomes two paragraphs.

Your commit not only had alot of text but it had your videos and the text and videos of the previous poster. so when i was viewing it  appeared to be a mile long.

Also when placed in S. tags the videos dont load up right away. so this help with load times if there is a lot of videos on the page or if you posted alot. I got the new 3d evo. one of the strongest phones out and it lags at time when viewing this thread due to the lack of S. tags used. other wise its quick as hell.

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline Dead Phoenix

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 02:35:37 AM
    • DeadPhoenix9065
« Reply #5612 on: September 05, 2011, 01:00:39 AM »

Anyone sometimes have that problem? I dont mean the once in a very long time, but rather ONCE OR TWICE EVERY DAY!!!

Everything is connected perfectly right I just dont understand why sometimes it goes down.

I know how you feel my internet forces me out everytime, at least once, when I play online. I thought Time Warner was suppose to be "good." lol
The tongues of dying men force attention, like deep harmony. Where words are spent, they are seldom spent in vain.
-Mei Ling quotting Shakespeare

Offline Space (DCL)

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #5613 on: September 05, 2011, 01:03:55 AM »
I know how you feel my internet forces me out everytime, at least once, when I play online. I thought Time Warner was suppose to be "good." lol

Yes but for me it happens constantly over and over again. Its really irritating. I checked everything to make sure its connected properly and it is. I dont know what the cause is.
(click to show/hide)

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #5614 on: September 05, 2011, 01:13:44 AM »
I will play right now, but can only do so for like an hour. I'll add you Sanji, but your PSN username is "Username" ?  /:O

No, it's SanjiSasuke, like yours is Manolostyle and Swiziga's is Swiziga.

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #5615 on: September 05, 2011, 01:16:34 AM »

It means you have to change providers quickly, unless your router is missconfigured...  :-??

I use my phone most of the time to view the site due to the fact that i live at work now (I work alot) anyhow my phone, since the screen is so small. knowing that most people would perfer not to scroll left to right to read compresses everything. so a paragraph becomes two paragraphs.

Your commit not only had alot of text but it had your videos and the text and videos of the previous poster. so when i was viewing it  appeared to be a mile long.

Also when placed in S. tags the videos dont load up right away. so this help with load times if there is a lot of videos on the page or if you posted alot. I got the new 3d evo. one of the strongest phones out and it lags at time when viewing this thread due to the lack of S. tags used. other wise its quick as hell.

Understood. One of my business partners has the new EVO, pretty cool phone. I wouldn't change my iPhone4 though and I'm looking forward to version 5s release...  :cool

PS. Great matches with DCL and Dead Phoenix tonight. Either I was in a funk or these guys are getting too good. I ended 7/7...you guys smacked me good. I still think Dead Phoenix held back one of the times I killed his Dark Phoenix tough. It's all recorded anyway, so we'll see when I post them...  :thumbsup:

Post Merge: September 05, 2011, 01:19:13 AM
No, it's SanjiSasuke, like yours is Manolostyle and Swiziga's is Swiziga.

:DxDie :D :DxDie

I can't believe I didn't get that...  o.O#

Anyway, I will send Sanji an invite tomorrow for next time. I gotta continue watching Seinfeld tonight. We started watching all the episodes since the first season in order and we are on Season 8 now...  :w00t:

Good Night Everyone...  :)

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Wannabe Disciple of Master Lee
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
  • Vega: Master of the Claw (along with Wolverine)
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #5616 on: September 05, 2011, 01:45:13 AM »
...you sent it to "Username"? :D
I wondered why I didn't get it. Sorry should have been more specific. :D

Offline Dead Phoenix

• Infinity Regular
    • DeadPhoenix9065
« Reply #5617 on: September 05, 2011, 02:00:02 AM »
DCL that bionic arm lol. Did you like trish's Duet Pain vs Bionic Arm? I did that by pure luck. lol Good matches.
The tongues of dying men force attention, like deep harmony. Where words are spent, they are seldom spent in vain.

Offline Space (DCL)

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #5618 on: September 05, 2011, 02:02:30 AM »
Sorry for that uh...brief moment DP...I just needed a moment to celebrate that wonderful victory against your Dark Phoenix...yes i needed that moment...

by the the following matches after that...i couldnt believe it, so for sure i won by some miracle...

the last one though was just as i feared.....

anyway...i dont think ill be playing online for a while no more...all i do anyways is spend most of the time in training mode trying to perfect my combos...

Ive beaten a few Sentinel users, ranked match, and really good ones too...
Ive beaten Tron (Manolo's for some reason) which i despise so much...
Ive defeated Dark Phoenix but entirely by luck... (Time Over? X-Factor? Sudden Mistakes? All of it was pure luck)
I've defeated the only 2 characters I dont have (I fought a Shuma User in Ranked Match and DP's Jill)
I had no way of thinking on how to beat your Jill DP...so I went ballistic...
Did not see a single MODOK user...thank goodness...

I've pretty much done everything I wanted to do...so...yay!

DCL that bionic arm lol. Did you like trish's Duet Pain vs Bionic Arm? I did that by pure luck. lol Good matches.

Oh i mistakenly used Bionic arm instead of his other super DP -_______-
(click to show/hide)

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #5619 on: September 05, 2011, 02:11:24 AM »
Wish I could have been there to add even more to you guy's win counts. lol
I gotta continue watching Seinfeld tonight. We started watching all the episodes since the first season in order and we are on Season 8 now...  :w00t:
Now that my friends, is living the life. lol

Offline Dead Phoenix

• Infinity Regular
    • DeadPhoenix9065
« Reply #5620 on: September 05, 2011, 02:23:48 AM »

Sorry for that uh...brief moment DP...I just needed a moment to celebrate that wonderful victory against your Dark Phoenix...yes i needed that moment...

by the the following matches after that...i couldnt believe it, so for sure i won by some miracle...

the last one though was just as i feared.....

anyway...i dont think ill be playing online for a while no more...all i do anyways is spend most of the time in training mode trying to perfect my combos...

Ive beaten a few Sentinel users, ranked match, and really good ones too...
Ive beaten Tron (Manolo's for some reason) which i despise so much...
Ive defeated Dark Phoenix but entirely by luck... (Time Over? X-Factor? Sudden Mistakes? All of it was pure luck)
I've defeated the only 2 characters I dont have (I fought a Shuma User in Ranked Match and DP's Jill)
I had no way of thinking on how to beat your Jill DP...so I went ballistic...
Did not see a single MODOK user...thank goodness...

Oh i mistakenly used Bionic arm instead of his other super DP -_______-

What? you gotta a least play with IMT when Shadaloo sets up groups to play?
MODOK you say hmm.......lol
See, by luck I got to use duet pain lol none the less your really good. Even though this sounds cheesy, DON'T DOUBT YOURSELF. You beat me 5 out of the 7 matches we had, or was is 8 IDK but you still kicked my butt and Manolo's too.

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #5621 on: September 05, 2011, 02:45:46 AM »
i dont think ill be playing online for a while no more...
Aw, I enjoy the non-X-Factor matches.

Offline Space (DCL)

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #5622 on: September 05, 2011, 02:54:33 AM »
Aw, I enjoy the non-X-Factor matches.

Ah yes I did too, them Non-X-Factor matches I had with ya made the fights seem more interesting really. You had to rely mainly on skill to win a match if you lost your first 2 characters.
(click to show/hide)

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #5623 on: September 05, 2011, 05:08:51 PM »
lolNow that my friends, is living the life. lol

It sure is...  ;D

After Seinfeld, we'll watch all of Friends, then Cheers, then Family Guy, South Park, the Office, Curb your Enthusiasm, The Big Bang Theory, Scrubs, 24, Heroes, and so on, so on... :thumbsup:

Post Merge: September 05, 2011, 05:15:37 PM
anyway...i dont think ill be playing online for a while no more...

You really need to rethink that bro. This game is too good to leave behind just like that. You still have a lot of characters to master, including Modok...lol

Anyway, you are an intricate part of IMT lobby nights, and I really love fighting against you, so I really hope you reconsider... :)

« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 05:15:37 PM by C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle »

Offline Space (DCL)

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #5624 on: September 05, 2011, 06:35:50 PM »

You really need to rethink that bro. This game is too good to leave behind just like that. You still have a lot of characters to master, including Modok...lol

Anyway, you are an intricate part of IMT lobby nights, and I really love fighting against you, so I really hope you reconsider... :)

Chances are Ill still play but a good friend I know of is still expecting to get MvC3 (or UMvC3 actually) and we always have had epic battles. Especially in TvC, and over the Kaillera Client using MAME and Kawaks.

MODOK...? Seriously...MODOK is a big waste of space in MvC3, Capcom could have added a better character than that ugly face...no offense to any one who likes MODOK...
(click to show/hide)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[19] 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal