collapse

Author Topic: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3  (Read 188045 times)

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 14, 2024, 03:10:11 AM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
Re: *Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 thread*
« Reply #4125 on: March 21, 2011, 03:43:50 AM »
At first I was like  ;D, but then I  (:|

too long of a drive to focus man, maybe tommorow.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 01, 2015, 10:02:57 PM
  • Proud Member of C.R.O.M. Visit My YouTube Channel
    • Visit My YouTube Channel
« Reply #4126 on: March 21, 2011, 04:23:18 AM »

No problem bro. I look forward to it. Gotta introduce you to my new addition... >:D

You also need to see some of the new things I learned with Dante and Wesker...  ;D

PS. 44 wins and 14 losses tonight and my new member was in almost half of the matches, even against Sic1, which helped. Not bad... ^-^

« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 02:27:12 PM by C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle »

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #4127 on: March 21, 2011, 05:04:27 AM »
No problem bro. I look forward to it. Gotta introduced you to my new addition... >:D

You also need to see some of the new things I learned with Dante and Wesker...  ;D

PS. 44 wins and 14 losses tonight and my new member was in almost half of the matches, even against Sic1, which helped. Not bad... ^-^

New member? Replacing who?

Offline LarsAlexandersson

• Combo Trainer for Capcom & Namco games
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:June 11, 2015, 01:01:32 PM
« Reply #4128 on: March 21, 2011, 06:53:38 AM »
Possible UMvC3 JP voice for Marvel side as FREE DLC Pack:
MvC3: Marvel JPN VA List by ~LarsMasters on deviantART

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #4129 on: March 21, 2011, 07:00:12 AM »
Me and Malik played some dude last night that was obviously stoned off his @$$ that was saying all this crap about how he works for Capcom and he has the next DLC which will be Guile and Venom, but he can't show us because they won't let him play as them online. I was :DxDie the entire time. His friend was in the background and sounded high too.

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #4130 on: March 21, 2011, 09:22:34 AM »
Me and Malik played some dude last night that was obviously stoned off his @$$ that was saying all this crap about how he works for Capcom and he has the next DLC which will be Guile and Venom, but he can't show us because they won't let him play as them online. I was :DxDie the entire time. His friend was in the background and sounded high too.

Not really replacing anyone. He is part of the mix. I'll bring him in with some of the other three to mix it up a little...  >:D

PS. I wouldn't doubt that he works for Capcom. Capcom seems to be high all the time with all the decisions they are making, like bringing Sentinel back for example... :DxDie

« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 10:02:37 AM by C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle »

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #4131 on: March 21, 2011, 09:40:08 AM »
Well... You are right about that. lol
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 10:02:45 AM by C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives! »

Offline LarsAlexandersson

• Combo Trainer for Capcom & Namco games
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:June 11, 2015, 01:01:32 PM
« Reply #4132 on: March 21, 2011, 06:38:25 PM »
Anti-Venom will be good. Accoding to comic, Eddie is currently in Anti-black suit as in white suit
Possible UMvC3 JP voice for Marvel side as FREE DLC Pack:
MvC3: Marvel JPN VA List by ~LarsMasters on deviantART

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #4133 on: March 21, 2011, 06:50:23 PM »
When they hacked the game and found that Jill and Shuma were on disk but unfinished they also say the names Frank and Doc Oc in the code so they might be in the game, regardless, I don't think Guile and Venom are on the way, I'm not that lucky.

Also, I am starting to think that there might only be two Download characters lef.

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #4134 on: March 22, 2011, 12:56:16 AM »
I need a t-shirt made that says, *I GOT MY A$$ SPANKED BY MANOLOSTYLE,WHIPLASH AND SIC1 AND I HATE WESKER!

oh and now i hate Wesker more than i hate sentinel! manolo with him is vicious.  i beat his wesker, one time. thats it. after that, he became pretty much the last reserved character if i took out his mutt or his other charatcers. lmao. Sic 1 was beastly , he came hard on me with ryu even more with cap america in our last match. i took out his sentinel almost everytime but i kept hitting the stupid xfactor even when i didnt want to. plus i was calling in people even when i didnjt want to either a times. especially when they hit their hypers... i was a goner. once i figured how Manolo and whiplash plays i got better matches and not so much spankings. lol. me and whiplash had some good battles, i hate the fact i took whiplash all the way down to his last chatacvter and mine and i got smacked! same thing always happened with Manolo.  Manolo and sic really went head to head too. whiplash and manolo, you too are hilarious, all i could hear was yall all hype ( well that had to manolo LOL) and laughing loud .

i will never forget my first mach and beating. it was ended with the quote from i think either whiplash or Manolo..."Hey Lando , welcome to Xbox live! LMAO!"

i was like ...  \-/o i am gonna ge yall! Yeah i need a mic. i am buying one friday before i go to work.  :thumbsup: . then its clown city on the mics . lol.

Manolo , sic 1 and whiplash.... ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^. oh i plan to get better by playing you guys!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 01:11:02 AM by C.R.O.M - Lando33 »

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:December 25, 2021, 12:18:48 AM
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #4135 on: March 22, 2011, 02:00:14 AM »
that was Manolo that said that lando, Also, I seriously want to know, is your screen name named after Lando Calrissian?

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #4136 on: March 22, 2011, 02:05:42 AM »
 :D nahhhhh man. lol. in my dreams . its part of my real name. one of the 3 nicknames i got by in the real world.  but yeah , i have gotten plenty of jokes back when i was a 4th grader. i havent heard anything about that since i was in high school! lmao.

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #4137 on: March 22, 2011, 11:44:19 AM »
I need a t-shirt made that says, *I GOT MY A$$ SPANKED BY MANOLOSTYLE,WHIPLASH AND SIC1 AND I HATE WESKER!

oh and now i hate Wesker more than i hate sentinel! manolo with him is vicious.  i beat his wesker, one time. thats it. after that, he became pretty much the last reserved character if i took out his mutt or his other charatcers. lmao. Sic 1 was beastly , he came hard on me with ryu even more with cap america in our last match. i took out his sentinel almost everytime but i kept hitting the stupid xfactor even when i didnt want to. plus i was calling in people even when i didnjt want to either a times. especially when they hit their hypers... i was a goner. once i figured how Manolo and whiplash plays i got better matches and not so much spankings. lol. me and whiplash had some good battles, i hate the fact i took whiplash all the way down to his last chatacvter and mine and i got smacked! same thing always happened with Manolo.  Manolo and sic really went head to head too. whiplash and manolo, you too are hilarious, all i could hear was yall all hype ( well that had to manolo LOL) and laughing loud .

i will never forget my first mach and beating. it was ended with the quote from i think either whiplash or Manolo..."Hey Lando , welcome to Xbox live! LMAO!"

i was like ...  \-/o i am gonna ge yall! Yeah i need a mic. i am buying one friday before i go to work.  :thumbsup: . then its clown city on the mics . lol.

Manolo , sic 1 and whiplash.... ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^. oh i plan to get better by playing you guys!

:DxDie It was a good "welcome" to XBL for Lando, very proper...  :DxDie

PS. I already ordered my FightStick for PS3 and a converter to use it on XBL as well, so once I get it I will start learning a whole new set of combos... ^-^

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #4138 on: March 22, 2011, 02:32:23 PM »
AWWW... you can't get any better Manolo! soon my hopes of winning will dimishes to nothing.

\-/o

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #4139 on: March 22, 2011, 02:38:17 PM »
AWWW... you can't get any better Manolo! soon my hopes of winning will dimishes to nothing.

\-/o

Hey, I will spank Akuma, Shuma and Dormammu and call them Charlie...  >:D

Especially Akuma...that bastard and his Tatsu...  \-/o

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #4141 on: March 22, 2011, 03:20:09 PM »
lol, I guess I never really understood how evil Sentinel is since I don't have xBox Live Gold.

Offline Dead Phoenix

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 02:35:37 AM
    • DeadPhoenix9065
« Reply #4142 on: March 22, 2011, 03:31:20 PM »
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2011/mar/22/mvc3-event-mode-patch-out-today-option-opens-25th/

YESSS. F**K YOU SENTINEL.

/:O  :DxDie

lol I feel sorry for sentinel
(click to show/hide)

But being for real, why nerf? Anyone can take anyone out with proper strategy. Sentinel uses mostly ground specials and attacks, so an air character like Trish is perfect for getting in his face and beating the crap out of it's tin can body, but people will hate. glitches on the other hand got to be fixed NOW including the new floating glitch.  o.O#

Other then sentienl's nerf
The Haggar/Spencer freeze glitch is fixed and the Spencer loop
The tongues of dying men force attention, like deep harmony. Where words are spent, they are seldom spent in vain.
-Mei Ling quotting Shakespeare

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #4143 on: March 22, 2011, 03:36:44 PM »
/:O  :DxDie

lol I feel sorry for sentinel
(click to show/hide)

But being for real, why nerf? Anyone can take anyone out with proper strategy. Sentinel uses mostly ground specials and attacks, so an air character like Trish is perfect for getting in his face and beating the crap out of it's tin can body, but people will hate.

Yeah Well still It's not like character had the highest attack/health with super armour, a double jump and the ability to fly. Oh wait, he did? WHAAA.

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #4144 on: March 22, 2011, 03:43:02 PM »
To prove that Sentinel is a menace, here are some videos of some recent battles between Sic1 and I.  :cool

These are the first videos of the new strategy that Sic1 developed after I figured out his first one. He learned to play as Dante and constantly uses him as a helper to protect his Sentinel.  -/o

Again, these show our first matches with him using the new strategy. It shows that Sentinel can be vicious and you can see how I started to adjust my style to his after several battles. We met again after that, when we first played with Lando and our battles were more even than this. However, I do have a surprise for him the next time we meet...lol

PS. I added more videos to my YouTube Channel, including some from the tournament I attended during the weekend. Check them out at: http://www.youtube.com/user/manolostyle777?feature=mhum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCxaSg9IMWc&feature=channel_video_title#

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc_xWlBi-Mk&feature=channel_video_title#

Post Merge: March 22, 2011, 04:04:00 PM

I updated my previous post and added a link to my YouTube Channel which has some added videos from the tournament I visited this past weekend...  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 04:04:00 PM by C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle »

Offline Dead Phoenix

• Infinity Regular
    • DeadPhoenix9065
« Reply #4145 on: March 22, 2011, 04:12:50 PM »
To prove that Sentinel is a menace, here are some videos of some recent battles between Sic1 and I.  :cool

These are the first videos of the new strategy that Sic1 developed after I figured out his first one. He learned to play as Dante and constantly uses him as a helper to protect his Sentinel.  \-/o

Again, these show our first matches with him using the new strategy. It shows that Sentinel can be vicious and you can see how I started to adjust my style to his after several battles. We met again after that, when we first played with Lando and our battles were more even than this. However, I do have a surprise for him the next time we meet...lol

PS. I added more videos to my YouTube Channel, including some from the tournament I attended during the weekend. Check them out at: http://www.youtube.com/user/manolostyle777?feature=mhum

I wish I had an Xbox 360 now. I want to try my luck against him  :'(
The tongues of dying men force attention, like deep harmony. Where words are spent, they are seldom spent in vain.

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #4146 on: March 22, 2011, 04:15:25 PM »

What do you have, PS3?  :-??

Offline Space (DCL)

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 18, 2024, 06:53:02 PM
  • If you see this, I'm alive!
« Reply #4147 on: March 22, 2011, 04:17:58 PM »

Well...he does have Mvc3 for PS3...

Or, when I get the chance, ya can also face me, Im not that good but enough to be a good opponent...
(click to show/hide)
zzz...I'm top tier...screw you Doom and Wesker...zzz

Offline Dead Phoenix

• Infinity Regular
    • DeadPhoenix9065
« Reply #4148 on: March 22, 2011, 04:23:59 PM »
Well...he does have Mvc3 for PS3...

Or, when I get the chance, ya can also face me, Im not that good but enough to be a good opponent...

;D
my PSN name is

deadphoenix9065

I'll be on tonight around 9:30 or 10:00 pacific time
So if anyone wants to play i'm up for a challange   ;D

Edit: This video will point out some of the new patches
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpxG2k_wioE&feature=player_embedded#

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2011/mar/22/about-13-gameplay-changes-new-mvc3-patch/

Word came in this afternoon that about 13 gameplay changes were made to Marvel vs. Capcom 3. This does depend on how you categorize/count the updates, though, but this should keep the community hunting for a little while to track down what has been changed.

This was mentioned by an extremely reliable source, but one that wished to remain anonymous.

There were also a number of non-gameplay bug fixes. The official patch notes may be released some time in the near future, if they are, you'll hear about it here.

Here's a quick rundown of the things discovered so far.

1. Sentinel's health reduced.
2. Akuma's hit stun on Hurricane Kick decreased, removing infinite.
3. Spencer ground glitch removed.
4. Haggar ground glitch removed.
5. Dormammu's Jumping Medium Attack does 70,000 damage, up from 50,000.
6. Reportedly, Spencer's corner loop has been removed.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 04:35:08 PM by Dead Phoenix »

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #4149 on: March 22, 2011, 04:35:30 PM »
;D
my PSN name is

deadphoenix9065

I'll be on tonight around 9:30 or 10:00 pacific time
So if anyone wants to play i'm up for a challange   ;D

Cool. I'll add you on PSN and log in tonight... :thumbsup:

Who knows? We might find Sic1 on PSN tonight as well. He is usually looking to see in what system I am hanging. We have this rivalry thing going on you know...  ;D

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:15:00 AM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 01:00:10 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[19] 20 21 22 23 24 25