collapse

Author Topic: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3  (Read 188030 times)

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
Re: *Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 thread*
« Reply #1400 on: September 26, 2010, 11:17:22 AM »
..The "I wanna take you for i ride" theme...i hated that music Compared to the past MVC games but ending up humming it at times like a clown anyway. i actually was hoping that was just a USA change but the import maybe was different. Nope! ;*))
So would that mean that you like or hate that they're remixing it for MvC3?

I remember at the end of one of the trailers they played it

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Wannabe Disciple of Master Lee
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
  • Vega: Master of the Claw (along with Wolverine)
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #1401 on: September 26, 2010, 11:55:53 AM »
So would that mean that you like or hate that they're remixing it for MvC3?

I remember at the end of one of the trailers they played it
~X(

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #1402 on: September 26, 2010, 01:28:30 PM »
When it comes to music in fighting games i believe the music should flow not only with the fighting but the stage as well. i do i for mugen, i put music to my stages that reflect one another. i have anvil of crom ( conan the destroyer) mp3 set to a stage where its kinda ravaged and the helicopter is all damaged. i got another stage where its a concert stage and peeps in the crowd are cheeering and there is anime girls dancing on the huge telepromter and i got Can you Feel it by the jackson 5 as its stage music. Music to stages can really set the mood of fighting sometimes and its lil touches like that i hope MVC 3 is going to implement into the game this time around.

Offline DizzyTheConquer

• Novice Animator
  • Database Moderator
  • Last Login:February 23, 2018, 07:37:31 PM
  • Amateur Animator, Editor, Game Programmer
    • Story-Arc Animations
« Reply #1403 on: September 26, 2010, 01:32:35 PM »
When it comes to music in fighting games i believe the music should flow not only with the fighting but the stage as well. i do i for mugen, i put music to my stages that reflect one another. i have anvil of crom ( conan the destroyer) mp3 set to a stage where its kinda ravaged and the helicopter is all damaged. i got another stage where its a concert stage and peeps in the crowd are cheeering and there is anime girls dancing on the huge telepromter and i got Can you Feel it by the jackson 5 as its stage music. Music to stages can really set the mood of fighting sometimes and its lil touches like that i hope MVC 3 is going to implement into the game this time around.
Well, with all the gameplay we saw in the past with this game, I think they'll add a feture that'll let you change the music. The reason why they did this is because the people don't like the music to MvC2.

Offline Vitamin

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 15, 2012, 05:46:34 PM
  • Shredder: Let my name be the last sound you hear!
« Reply #1404 on: September 26, 2010, 03:17:11 PM »
I really don't care about the music, because I have a habit of tuning it out.

Does anyone else believe that the final boss might me Squirrel Girl?  :DxDie They did say that the boss was from the Marvel Universe, and that they had a problem incorporating this "broken" character into the game. She did infact beat Dr.Doom, Thanos, and Deadpool all by herself.

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #1405 on: September 26, 2010, 03:46:43 PM »
I remember her beating Dr. Doom and I'd expect Deadpool to get a squirrel-y beating but THANOS?!

When did that happen?

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:December 25, 2021, 12:18:48 AM
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #1406 on: September 26, 2010, 04:06:18 PM »
I remember her beating Dr. Doom and I'd expect Deadpool to get a squirrel-y beating but THANOS?!

When did that happen?

appearently it turned out to later be a fake thanos. but its just a joke.

Offline Yung Kratos

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 27, 2012, 12:49:15 AM
  • Some mothaf***as always Tryna iceskate uphill
    • Email
« Reply #1407 on: September 26, 2010, 05:22:02 PM »
I really don't care about the music, because I have a habit of tuning it out.

Does anyone else believe that the final boss might me Squirrel Girl?  :DxDie They did say that the boss was from the Marvel Universe, and that they had a problem incorporating this "broken" character into the game. She did infact beat Dr.Doom, Thanos, and Deadpool all by herself.

Capcom confirmed the final boss is Dormammu.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Astaroth

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:January 19, 2015, 10:38:42 PM
« Reply #1408 on: September 26, 2010, 06:49:09 PM »
Since when?  I'm pretty sure Dormammu was just meant to be a playable character.

Offline Yung Kratos

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #1409 on: September 26, 2010, 07:05:17 PM »
Since when?  I'm pretty sure Dormammu was just meant to be a playable character.

Here and on video too

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/703818.html
(click to show/hide)

Offline Rabbitxpp

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:May 18, 2024, 11:30:19 PM
    • Email
« Reply #1410 on: September 26, 2010, 07:19:14 PM »
i heard dem say they r treating him like the final boss but emphasize on the world like things are subjectable to change
Suppose one day that coin lands on its edge

Offline vyn

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 22, 2024, 09:07:01 PM
    • Email
« Reply #1411 on: September 26, 2010, 07:52:33 PM »
So im guessing dormammu will have another form to be the real final boss?? all vs games i can remember have a final giant boss.

Other option would be an extremely cheap AI  with a "boss version" like seth in sfiv but im not too thrilled with that idea, id rather have the giant unplayable boss.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #1412 on: September 26, 2010, 11:12:29 PM »
play against a giant dormammu? well dang if he doesnt seem cool enuff now i got to fight a huge version? Geesh! well i do hope that he isnt the final boss and it turns out to be mephisto or some other godlike guy ( galactus or beyonder). seems kinda weird to be showing off a supposed BOSS like character this early in the development stage. Then again who knows , yeah he might have some transformation into a giant version. I wonder if trish will have one where she morphs into Gloria for a hyper level 3? hmmmmm.

Offline Yung Kratos

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #1413 on: September 27, 2010, 03:00:23 AM »
Well in gameplay he can stack charges to make his moves stronger the power of creation and the power of destruction. So the biggest guess is that boss Dormammu has all 6 stocks of both at all times or round 1 fully stocked creation round 2 fully stocked destruction 3 is both. you can stock them yourself during a fight but youll never get all stocks its pretty impossible.
(click to show/hide)

Offline vyn

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 22, 2024, 09:07:01 PM
    • Email
« Reply #1414 on: September 27, 2010, 04:21:59 AM »
aw but i want my giant boss

Offline b.easy

• Global Moderator
  • Last Login:December 01, 2022, 11:28:07 PM
« Reply #1415 on: September 27, 2010, 09:42:56 AM »
Dormammu being the final boss too would be kind of lame, especially since Capccom said that they were putting in someone absolutely CUHRAZY from the Marvel side. I agree with Vyn, it wouldn't be MVC without a giant final boss.

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #1416 on: September 27, 2010, 12:49:38 PM »
I think it's one of those situations where they say he's the final boss but he's actually the sub-final boss and the bigger enemy appears. Didn't MvC2 do that?

I think it's obvious that Galactus will be the bigger final boss. Seth did say that the villain would be familiar to F4 fans

Offline DizzyTheConquer

• Novice Animator
  • Database Moderator
  • Last Login:February 23, 2018, 07:37:31 PM
  • Amateur Animator, Editor, Game Programmer
    • Story-Arc Animations
« Reply #1417 on: September 27, 2010, 01:03:59 PM »
I think it's one of those situations where they say he's the final boss but he's actually the sub-final boss and the bigger enemy appears. Didn't MvC2 do that?
Yea, they did. They did it with Abyss. The metal version, the slime version, & the lava version all in one character.

Offline Vitamin

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #1418 on: September 27, 2010, 01:25:05 PM »
Since Dormammu is a playable character already, I doubt he will be the final boss or a sub boss...atleast not in that form.

I want to see the void (sentry), Galactus, Loki with the Destroyer Armor, Maestro Hulk, Ultron, Thanos, or even Mephisto as the final boss.

And if capcom wanted to have a final boss on their side they should pick: Dr. Wiley! That would be a sick fight.

Offline Megabyte

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 25, 2018, 05:26:14 AM
    • Email
« Reply #1419 on: September 27, 2010, 02:49:48 PM »

I want to see the void (sentry), Galactus, Loki with the Destroyer Armor, Maestro Hulk, Ultron, Thanos, or even Mephisto as the final boss.

Hmmmmm...let's see...Thanos? Been there, done that. Sentry/Void? I don't think they are final boss worthy for a game of this scope. Same goes for Mephisto...sure a POWERFUL villain in his own respects, but not as a final boss for this game. Ultron as well...would've been better as a character than a boss...not familiar with Maestro Hulk, but maybe War World Hulk would make a sweet sub-boss...and I'm sorry but ANYONE + Destroyer Armor = NEAR INVINCIBLE so I think we could do WITHOUT a KOF-ish-LV boss in this game...Galactus would be the best choice...here anyway...of this list I mean...

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #1420 on: September 27, 2010, 03:40:55 PM »
Hmmmmm...let's see...Thanos? Been there, done that. Sentry/Void? I don't think they are final boss worthy for a game of this scope. Same goes for Mephisto...sure a POWERFUL villain in his own respects, but not as a final boss for this game. Ultron as well...would've been better as a character than a boss...not familiar with Maestro Hulk, but maybe War World Hulk would make a sweet sub-boss...and I'm sorry but ANYONE + Destroyer Armor = NEAR INVINCIBLE so I think we could do WITHOUT a KOF-ish-LV boss in this game...Galactus would be the best choice...here anyway...of this list I mean...
I get ya, but isnt Galactus basically invincible too? i mean he usually only gets defeated by the likes of other ZGod characters of his own tier level. and thats not too often either. the mutants of earth even FF4 usually have to do some kind of trickery in order for him to go away And usually it takes alot of them to do so. But alas its only a gamne so i can see making him defeatable by the likes of a Dante, Spiderman and deadpool collab. I still say the likes of a mephisto cause he can get huge like galactus and he is a worthy end boss. If galactus is the case then i guess the silver surfer is a sure pick to go against him. hmmm makes me wonder if another herald will be in the game as a sub boss. hmmm :-"

Offline Yung Kratos

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #1421 on: September 27, 2010, 04:03:26 PM »
Wth is wrong with you guys nitsuma the producer just told you the final boss is Dorm. Seth told everyone at fight club its Dorm. It's Dorm if you dont like it cool. its not like we play these games to be on arcade mode all day. but the fact is It's Dormammu.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Vitamin

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #1422 on: September 27, 2010, 04:43:53 PM »
Wth is wrong with you guys nitsuma the producer just told you the final boss is Dorm. Seth told everyone at fight club its Dorm. It's Dorm if you dont like it cool. its not like we play these games to be on arcade mode all day. but the fact is It's Dormammu.

1. What I'm saying is that Dormammu won't be the boss in THAT form. It would be a major buzz kill if he was.

2. Since this is a versus game there can be several bosses in this particular game. Which means that Dormammu could be ONE of MANY bosses or sub bosses.

3. We all at IMT are also saying who we would like to be the boss, even though the chances are astronomical.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #1423 on: September 27, 2010, 04:56:50 PM »

Well i for one dont have any serous issues with Dormammu being the final boss. but i as a consumer and advocate game player can express my lil concerns . i will buy the game regardless even if a smurf was the last boss. lol.  i am just giving my opinion that he could be the last boss but in a different form, who knows. as far as others being the final boss, hey capcom could throw in a swinger just to mix it up. give us some info but then change they minds or already have someone in mind that you dont know or think they wouldnt put in. and last time i checked Dormammu is a dr. strange enemy more than fantastic 4's. Galactus is more revelant in F4's comics than anyone elses and seeming they battle against him quite often as well as silver surfer does too. He is always the end bringer and when he around best guess F4 is always around too in some form. So i am jst taking pot shots at who i would like to see as a alternate final boss than Dormammu because they made the guy so playable in the begining of releases so i am just making guesses. thats all. If dormammu is indeed the FINAL boss then bring his firey A$$ on ! :D

Offline C.R.O.M. - ManoloStyle

• Proud MvC3 Pet Owner - Beware my Dog's Bite - Winner of Bonus Round Page 420 LPTPW - Awesome Signatures of my MvC3 Stable Courtesy of TGM - Caution !!! Don't mess with he who wears glasses...
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 01, 2015, 10:02:57 PM
  • Proud Member of C.R.O.M. Visit My YouTube Channel
    • Visit My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1424 on: September 27, 2010, 06:11:56 PM »
Well i for one dont have any serous issues with Dormammu being the final boss. but i as a consumer and advocate game player can express my lil concerns . i will buy the game regardless even if a smurf was the last boss. lol.

If they make the final boss a Smurf, let's just hope it is a pretty BIG SMURF... LOL

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:15:00 AM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 01:00:10 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[19] 20 21 22 23 24 25