collapse

Author Topic: Marvel vs. Capcom - Eternity of Heroes "Bug Report thread"  (Read 12503 times)

Offline demonicdrphil

• Last Login:May 19, 2010, 11:41:08 AM
    • Email
Re: Marvel vs. Capcom - Eternity of Heroes "Bug Report thread"
« Reply #50 on: December 26, 2007, 04:23:13 AM »
Rolento can cancel his auto combo super into a tank super

the tank super where he rides it just looks weird there is some pink under his arm and the way he comes back to the battle is weird as well he just teleports back

edited my earlier post with loads of feedback

this is all just what I have had time to test

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2007, 06:50:54 AM »
I still can't get it to run . It just locks up my computer . Is it possibly loading ? How long do you guys wait for it to load ?

Oh well ,

Thanx for the release guys ! Some people are able to enjoy it & I know you all busted your tails to bring it out .

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline Arshen

• Last Login:March 25, 2008, 02:50:53 PM
« Reply #52 on: December 26, 2007, 07:27:28 AM »
Open up game, restarts my damned computer.
Tried downloading it a second time, same thing happened.
Good Day.

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
« Reply #53 on: December 26, 2007, 07:43:00 AM »
This is what i have came across so far in Mvs:CEOH.
I will go by each char except randomselect chars because i can't get all of them.
Basics
Dr.doom: is fine except for his launcher is kinda weird because you can barely catch opponent to combo in air.
Silver Surfer: when he dies sometimes he rolls or goes through floor.
Arthur: can't combo after launcher due to char not being lifted high enough.
Firebrand: can't launch at all because his launcher doesn't even hit at all if you press down then z.
Banshee: His down forward a can be done infinitely because it stuns the opponent for a few secs,plus it covers the entire stage don't know if that move was intentional.
Lilith: she has no launcher don't know if that was intentional.
Spider man: he's down mid kick is weird because when cloe to opponent it hits sometimes and sometimes it doesn't plus doesn't launch opponent.
Captain marvel: his d,f,d,f+pp pause time is kinda long.
Jill: her hard punch and hard kick if tapped repeadetly can combo near wall if i'm correct it should push back instead of combo.
The Thing: if you press light puch near wall repeadelty it combos but the damage is more than his special weird, plus if you  dash toward the opponent constanly near wall or not in close range the opponent takes damage weird.
Sabertooth: if real close too opponent and you press mid punch the move doesn't hit but does hit mid range.
Cammy: first off she moves really for gameplay, plus her maximum spider look alike special doesn't connect after the first hit.
Megaman: to launch with him you have too press d+z then hold up to follow up with combo which i think is kinda weird because you really have to hold it to follow instead of just the usual tap up.
Magneto: Hahaha well he is really top teir in this fullgame but in a good way and not ex: if you launch with mag and while in air his  light punch move hits alot times instead of once plus if you good enough you can keep i combo going for awhile, also you if combo with just about any move during a air combo you can grab but the thing is that sometimes it will glitch or it sometimes put the opponent char in a state where you can combo and continue from there.
Juggernaut: his d,f,d,f+pp if close to opponent will connect but the last hit doesn't, plus if juggy grabs just about anyone in game with f+c they will bounce first then go through floor and then float up and never come down.
Dee Jay: If near wall and you tap mid punch repeadelty on opponent the move will hit up too 99hit and beyond!, also you can chain up to 10 or so with hard puch too.
Sagat: his d,b,d,b+pp works but if move doesn't connect the special hyperbackground will still show for a couple of seconds.
Cable: his cable gun move and d,f+kk stuns cyclops but i think his is the only person that get's stuned haven't tried on others.
Cyclops: if near wall and you launch opponent and hit z repreadetly(without following up launcher) and if it hits the opponent will do this kinda like bounce or stuck in air thing and keeps getting hit over and over.
Ryu+Ken: both of them can attack with light kick during forward dash but can attack with any other button.
Hulk 2099: his hyper background stay on alittle bit longer when special is finished.
Colosuss: Nothing really wrong with him but i just wanted to point out that if sweep distance and press hard punch and if move connects the press d+hard kick twice combo does half life due to the fact that colosuss kick hits opponent even if there all the way across the other screen also d+hard kick does almost half life when comboed.
Zangief: with him i found a tech trap where if you trip the opponent with d+hardkick then d+lightkick the opponent is automatically popped up in the air for awile then d,f,d+any kick is guaranteed that air throw he does plus you can delay it like d+hardkick wait then d+lightkick...pop up into grab also if timed right you can d+hardkick then d+lightkick...pop up then trip again.
Rolento: can't follow up with launcher because he doesn't jump high enough.
Iceman: if near wall and you tap midpunch on opponent it is infinite and will kill opponent at 29 hits if i'm correct, plus sometimes he would get stuck in air when try to combo in air after luancher and his midkick does no damage at all.

Misc: I know this is a beta so i don't take the minor bugs like chars floating in air sometimes or going through floors and some chars roll after they die and the sound of some chars is loud or kinda off and onsalaught's A.I is ridiculous but challenging  too seriously and i know that later on these things will be fixed later on.

Overall: great game to play, had fun with new chars, look,feel,layout of the game is amazing plus i like the new specials for some chars too. Also i'am truly grateful that the IMT project members released this fullgame this year and i look forward to the update of it, plus i hope this bug report helps out alot. Plus i'm sure that there are more bugs and such that i missed.
(Note all this was tested during training not arcade so some of these bugs could be unblockable or not and such so sorry if i'm incorrect on some of them).

Thank you IMT :thumbsup:

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline M79

• Initiate
  • Last Login:May 27, 2012, 11:18:03 AM
    • Emuparadise
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: December 26, 2007, 07:54:11 AM »
I kind of noticed music doesn't play. Tiny bits of music does play when using certain normal attacks, like fierce punch, and super jumping. Also, are some of the characters still in beta form? Surfer, visually, looks like a silver Iceman (not complaining lol), but I'm not too fond of the way he feels in game. Banshee....I mean no offense to it's maker, but Banshee feels and looks like a bega beta character. Everything about it screams unfinished, and it's been that while for a while, no? Beast was also pretty bad. =\ Also, with some characters, press forward twice or backwards twice does nothing the first few times.
I'm in your computerz.......lurkin' ur internetz.

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #55 on: December 26, 2007, 08:17:43 AM »
i was playing survivor mode with Cable,and at the second round,i got Galactus as my opponent and the game shut down by itself.
I`m pointing also the issue with the sound...Some characters will clash with each other and their effects will be different from others:REDHOT characters have all MVC2 Fx,however,Spiderman doesn`t even use a single hitspark for his moves,and Magneto uses the XMVSF effects(and his Magnetic shockwave hits at the moment the move starts...it behaves different than the original)
thx for the release...i`m sure a lot of the stuff pointed will be corrected on a next update(hopefully before final release)

EDIT2:
There are mis-typed stuff at the ending credits after the gameover screen...Elecbyte and the name of some of the creators are spelled wrong...but that`s a tiny little detail
« Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 08:46:19 AM by KPT25 »

Offline celobateira

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 07, 2016, 03:29:37 PM
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: December 26, 2007, 09:23:03 AM »
I played the game with Captain Marvel against Silver Surfer and he (Silver) got stucked
No one dies virgin, life f..k us all

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: December 26, 2007, 09:33:25 AM »
New one with Juggernaut: I hit him with a Ken Air fireball, and he proceeded to fall to the ground and then just bounce on the floor. This bouncing continued for the rest of the match.

Symboite Onslaught: ...Has anyone even come CLOSE to beating this guy?! He spams faster that Sluge's 3-1 Abyss.

Actualy i did, i was on team mode were you end up fighting 2 of them, i was playing iceman and my parterner was the surfer.
Killed one of them and got the second one almost dead.
What was intresting about that (dont know if this is a bug or not) but both of them were fighting in perfect sync, and somehow i hurt one more then the other.

Offline SargentMugen

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 26, 2011, 06:36:19 PM
  • Check your mail. There's an "attached" present.
« Reply #58 on: December 26, 2007, 09:38:44 AM »
Use Mega Manager.  Download from the megaupload site.
Sadly, it did not work still. I did that but it keeps getting "delayed." :(

Offline SargentMugen

• Forum Member
« Reply #59 on: December 26, 2007, 10:03:25 AM »
Okay, I finally managed to get it to work but now it's TOTALLY glitchy. The sound was screwed up, the controls were confusing, when I wasn't pressing buttons it still was fighting, and all the buttons are on P2's side.

Offline nick09

• Contributor
  • Last Login:December 21, 2011, 10:16:38 PM
    • Nick09's creations
    • Email
« Reply #60 on: December 26, 2007, 10:08:54 AM »
my best guess is in_mad.dll was used.

and it is not a very good plugin..... :(|)

Ex i think you should use the in_mp3.dll plugin.

here is a plugin line....
plugin = looptype=2, plugins/IN_MP3.dll, mp3, mp2, mpg

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2007, 10:19:31 AM »
Okay, I finally managed to get it to work but now it's TOTALLY glitchy. The sound was screwed up, the controls were confusing, when I wasn't pressing buttons it still was fighting, and all the buttons are on P2's side.

You can go to the options menu and change the buttons.

Offline SargentMugen

• Forum Member
« Reply #62 on: December 26, 2007, 10:42:43 AM »

You can go to the options menu and change the buttons.
Oh yeah...I forgot about that, but I did that and it has very few buttons and P2 has more. Also, nick09, I didn't know if you were talking to me or not.

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: December 26, 2007, 10:47:19 AM »

The in_mad150b.dill that i tweeked supports the same line.
And i know it works on xp and vista (as to why i suggested it)

Though i never used the in_mp3.dill so i dont know how good that one runs on vista.

Offline nick09

• Contributor
  • Last Login:December 21, 2011, 10:16:38 PM
    • Nick09's creations
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: December 26, 2007, 10:55:49 AM »

The in_mad150b.dill that i tweeked supports the same line.
And i know it works on xp and vista (as to why i suggested it)

Though i never used the in_mp3.dill so i dont know how good that one runs on vista.

here is the plugin:
http://www.mediafire.com/?7zm13imdm14

i think the reason for the exe file is that it makes it harder for the sprites of characters to get stolen.

Offline Sabaki

• Theory Coder
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:December 28, 2014, 03:28:33 AM
  • Busy, as always
    • Wikipedia - Sabaki's Page
« Reply #65 on: December 26, 2007, 11:02:11 AM »
Kenji has no launcher unless you count mk,mk and then he cant even super jump after it his standing lp can do up to 8 hits

Kenji has 2 (really 3, but I'll leave that tip in the readme for his solo release shortly) launchers: 1st is Back+HK, and the second is MK-MK. He can superjump after all his launchers, you have to hold up like with all MvC characters as soon as either hits. If you're spamming buttons after a launcher hits then try to hold up to superjump it won't work. I'll see if I can work on the timing to make the superjump come out easier, though.

As for the LP maxing 8 hits, I'll fix that. Oh, and before anyone mentions this (I'm surprised noone has), Kenji's Ichimonji- Oboro (knife throws) aren't glitchy because 2 misses while only one hits. It was made like that on purpose. If you watch all versions of the ground & air Ichimonji-Oboro carefully, you should catch on to what I'm going for with that move.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2007, 11:08:45 AM by sabaki »

Offline ExShadow

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 03, 2023, 07:30:21 PM
  • Get serious.
« Reply #66 on: December 26, 2007, 11:06:18 AM »
I dont know if anyones noticed but every time warmachine does a light kick it says "First Attack" The Combo Voice

»ĐΣΛTĦŞTØRM«

Offline Laxxe23

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 06, 2021, 03:10:10 PM
« Reply #67 on: December 26, 2007, 11:08:00 AM »
due to the wrong type of plugin for the music the eoh crashes after a while, also this makes the music skip as well
have not read the other bugs yet, but i assume there are more of the same problems im having, i recomend having beta testers that are trusted to not spread stuff around find more appropriate plugins to use, not that im volunteering or anything, but i have the appropriate plugins for this computor, i guess multiple version of EOH may be needed depending on the computor using it.  

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: December 26, 2007, 11:09:37 AM »
Another glitch, this was weird.
I was playing ice man on survivor mode at the lake.
First round was sagat and that was fine, second round blanka and that was fine
round 3 i fight venom, and im invincable.
Round 4 i fight Hayato and he kicks my butt like im weaker then usual.
It was odd.

Offline novasod

• Contributor
  • Last Login:December 30, 2017, 08:29:00 PM
« Reply #69 on: December 26, 2007, 11:30:06 AM »
Okay...I've found a few nasty bugs that should be fixed ASAP.

Megaman: He can use his light buster shot and his heavy ground shot at close range for easy infinites.

Sagat: He can use both his projectiles at ANY RANGE for CHEAP INFINITES.

Megaman needs to be fixed, sure, but Sagat...this man must be stopped before he infinites again. ;)

Offline C.R.O.M. - 有且只有一個

• Voice-actor
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 12, 2021, 11:36:25 AM
  • 133rd "Iron-man" Baby!!
    • Email
« Reply #70 on: December 26, 2007, 11:33:07 AM »
Seriously I cant even start it.Its a full screen and I cant change my Video settings to 640X480.I can only go down to 800X600.Oh and why didnt you include the Mugen.cfg file?It makes no sense.I dont want the video in flippin full screen I want it in a window!
"Stay down I'll knock you down again!"

Offline ExShadow

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 03, 2023, 07:30:21 PM
  • Get serious.
« Reply #71 on: December 26, 2007, 11:35:27 AM »
Seriously I cant even start it.Its a full screen and I cant change my Video settings to 640X480.I can only go down to 800X600.Oh and why didnt you include the Mugen.cfg file?It makes no sense.I dont want the video in flippin full screen I want it in a window!
its just a test  :|
»ĐΣΛTĦŞTØRM«

Offline nikelecious91

• Last Login:April 28, 2009, 07:16:30 PM
« Reply #72 on: December 26, 2007, 11:36:39 AM »
First I want to congratulate IMT on what they've accomplished and done. I know it takes a lot of work to do something like this.

Now a bug I noticed. I was playing story mode or w.e and used silver surfer. The first map was on top of some building. Every time I fell down, I would be glitching for a minute like continuously up and down trying to get up. So far that is all I found.

Offline C.R.O.M. - 有且只有一個

• Voice-actor
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 12, 2021, 11:36:25 AM
  • 133rd "Iron-man" Baby!!
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: December 26, 2007, 11:38:02 AM »
its just a test  :|

Im aware but why is it a test to not have the cfg file?
"Stay down I'll knock you down again!"

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: December 26, 2007, 11:39:37 AM »

o0! its not in full screen.
Its defenitly windowed.
Try going up to 1024 by 768 and you'll see its windowed.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal