collapse

Author Topic: +L y n d ii // Palettes+Sprites// Palette requests are welcome*  (Read 14257 times)

Offline Darkgargos

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:October 10, 2017, 12:10:54 PM
    • Email
Stay strong and stay focused at the task at hand when you have the free time to do so, Lyndii.
Good plan! @_@
I've decided not to release my poison palettes. Her palette layout is too unorganised and my palettes have some missed pixels and other messy looking bugs. It's a shame because some of the ones I made I actually liked.
Senna Kyoudou and Rose are like 50% done and after them I'll do Ibuki and Maran's request for Violent Ryu.
 :)
Sorry I haven't released anything in a few days, my friends were getting mad at me for neglecting them these past 2 1/2 weeks  xD

Yaaay! +L y n d ii's back! ;D I love those Lilith and Kunagi pals....you never cease to amaze me with your talent, I love you. So sorry to hear you won't be releasing those Poison Pals  :( Oh well, I understand it's ok. Don't worry about not releasing anything lately..I understand, you should spend time with your friends. I'm just glad you are doing ok and still making wonderful palettes, you are a very talented girl and I admire your eye for color since I don't have such a skill or ability to work in or see color well. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for these new palettes and I wish you the best of luck with your others  ;)  %%-

L y n d ii = Queen Master Palette maker  :w00t:
Geeze Gargos! You really know how to make a gal feel welcomed don't cha? xD
:( It makes me sad that you're colour blind, colours are the most important thing in my life ( you should shee my friggin' room!) and I wish there was a way you could see all the beautiful things in the simplest form of colour that I do...But I bet you could make some nice palettes anyway! I mean your artwork is wicked good, so why not?

Your most welcome +L y n d ii, I like you to feel very welcomed here  ;) Yeah, It is very sad I can't see color well and that it makes doing my art hard on me, but there's nothing I can do..just a nasty curse put upon me for all time  :( I would love to see your room, I bet it's cool and very colorful. Hmmmm, well..I've thought of trying my hand at palette making, but I'm not confident in my skills to to do it....I tried once...didn't look good...Color is my weakness and my pals would be retarded compared to yours....and I would take forever to make them. Thanks for the encouragement though, it means a lot...your too sweet!  :)

Yeah awesome palettes like usual, anyways i wonder who the king paletter is? hmmm ;)
Hmm, I dunno but he better be hot.  xD

Could be me....if only I could make pals....so I guess not, oh well. I can't be +L y n d ii's King  :'( ....hahaha..J/K I don't deserve such an honor....I should put out a few pals though and see what happens though...I'm just afraid to.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 04:31:56 AM by Darkgargos »

Offline Akeme

• Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
Yeah awesome palettes like usual, anyways i wonder who the king paletter is? hmmm ;)
Hehehe, the king could be me becuase i know im hot hehehe and i can palette pretty good, anyways yeah you should try darkgargos that's if you want to ;)

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline +L y n d ii

• Last Login:March 23, 2014, 08:18:06 PM
  • "Saa, Irasshai."
    • Email
Stay strong and stay focused at the task at hand when you have the free time to do so, Lyndii.
Good plan! @_@
I've decided not to release my poison palettes. Her palette layout is too unorganised and my palettes have some missed pixels and other messy looking bugs. It's a shame because some of the ones I made I actually liked.
Senna Kyoudou and Rose are like 50% done and after them I'll do Ibuki and Maran's request for Violent Ryu.
 :)
Sorry I haven't released anything in a few days, my friends were getting mad at me for neglecting them these past 2 1/2 weeks  xD

Yaaay! +L y n d ii's back! ;D I love those Lilith and Kunagi pals....you never cease to amaze me with your talent, I love you. So sorry to hear you won't be releasing those Poison Pals  :( Oh well, I understand it's ok. Don't worry about not releasing anything lately..I understand, you should spend time with your friends. I'm just glad you are doing ok and still making wonderful palettes, you are a very talented girl and I admire your eye for color since I don't have such a skill or ability to work in or see color well. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for these new palettes and I wish you the best of luck with your others  ;)  %%-

L y n d ii = Queen Master Palette maker  :w00t:
Geeze Gargos! You really know how to make a gal feel welcomed don't cha? xD
:( It makes me sad that you're colour blind, colours are the most important thing in my life ( you should shee my friggin' room!) and I wish there was a way you could see all the beautiful things in the simplest form of colour that I do...But I bet you could make some nice palettes anyway! I mean your artwork is wicked good, so why not?

Your most welcome +L y n d ii, I like you to feel very welcomed here  ;) Yeah, It is very sad I can't see color well and that it makes doing my art hard on me, but there's nothing I can do..just a nasty curse put upon me for all time  :( I would love to see your room, I bet it's cool and very colorful. Hmmmm, well..I've thought of trying my hand at palette making, but I'm not confident in my skills to to do it....I tried once...didn't look good...Color is my weakness and my pals would be retarded compared to yours....and I would take forever to make them. Thanks for the encouragement though, it means a lot...your too sweet!  :)

Could be me....if only I could make pals....so I guess not, oh well. I can't be +L y n d ii's King  :'( ....hahaha..J/K I don't deserve such an honor....I should put out a few pals though and see what happens though...I'm just afraid too.
You're awsome  ;D
Well, if you do decide to make some palettes send them to me first and I can give you some pointers :)
Since you were looking forward to Poison's palettes, you can get them here.
Anyone else that wants them..Feel free.

Userbar- Team Demon

Offline +L y n d ii

• "Saa, Irasshai."
    • Email
Hehehe, the king could be me becuase i know im hot hehehe and i can palette pretty good, anyways yeah you should try darkgargos that's if you want to ;)
As Queen of Palettes I demand to see your palettes! And if your skills are good enough you can be King and we can make freakish art babies. :)
..If you fail to impress me I'll cut off your head. *bitchy evil Queen pose* xDD

On a more normal note..Has anyone managed to find a good R.Mika?

Userbar- Team Demon

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
You're awsome  ;D
Well, if you do decide to make some palettes send them to me first and I can give you some pointers :)

Oh, thank you for those Poison Pals...even though you didn't have to..your the best +L y n d ii  ;D Thanks, I will keep that offer in mind and show you my pals should I choose to to do some...you are a good friend  :)

Offline Akeme

As Queen of Palettes I demand to see your palettes! And if your skills are good enough you can be King and we can make freakish art babies. :)
..If you fail to impress me I'll cut off your head. *bitchy evil Queen pose* xDD

Hahah, if you want to see my palettes then go to my palette thread it's here somewhere also i haven't found any good r.mika yet sad isn't ;)

Offline +L y n d ii

• "Saa, Irasshai."
    • Email
You're awsome  ;D

Oh, thank you for those Poison Pals...even though you didn't have to..your the best +L y n d ii  ;D Thanks, I will keep that offer in mind and show you my pals should I choose to to do some...you are a good friend  :)
=D
Well, I knew how much you wanted them so..why not? I finished them after all, I hope you like them even though they suck.
:) Glad I can make you happy.

Hahah, if you want to see my palettes then go to my palette thread it's here somewhere also i haven't found any good r.mika yet sad isn't ;)
Damn! I wanna make R.Mika palettes!!! I can't find your freakin' thread so I'm just gonna cut your head off.   *readies guillotine*

Userbar- Team Demon

Offline Akeme

Are you seriuos, here is the link http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/Forum_345/index.php?topic=2356.0 just copy and past anyways check the entire thread to see waht i have done so far ;)

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
Damn! I wanna make R.Mika palettes!!! I can't find your freakin' thread so I'm just gonna cut your head off.   *readies guillotine*

I haven't found a good R.Mika either..just that nude one...in fact I think she's the only one made.  Someone needs to make a CvS R.Mika and a MvC R.Mika too.

Hey wait a minute, I'm hot looking too....I smell competition from Akeme  ;*))

Offline +L y n d ii

• "Saa, Irasshai."
    • Email
FIGHT!!
xD

Again..!

Userbar- Team Demon

Offline Akeme

FIGHT!!
xD

Again..!
Damn! I wanna make R.Mika palettes!!! I can't find your freakin' thread so I'm just gonna cut your head off.   *readies guillotine*

I haven't found a good R.Mika either..just that nude one...in fact I think she's the only one made.  Someone needs to make a CvS R.Mika and a MvC R.Mika too.

Hey dark i thought we were a team man there's not supposed to be competetion between us just nice lovey friendship heheh, anyways i can't wait to see waht you come up with for rose and btw did you see the my palette thread ;)

Offline +L y n d ii

• "Saa, Irasshai."
    • Email
FIGHT!!
xD

Again..!

Hey dark i thought we were a team man there's not supposed to be competetion between us just nice lovey friendship heheh, anyways i can't wait to see waht you come up with for rose and btw did you see the my palette thread ;)
Yes, I did. *cuts off your head*

xD j/k
It makes me wanna do Guilty Gear Palettes now!!

Userbar- Team Demon

Offline Akeme

So did you like them just wondering becuase depending on your answer determines if i will continue or not [-O< ;*))

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
FIGHT!!
xD

Again..!

Yes, I did. *cuts off your head*

xD j/k
It makes me wanna do Guilty Gear Palettes now!!

We are a team, but when it comes to a woman such as the wonderful +L y n d ii...It's war buddy  ;*)) Anyway, yeah I'd love to see Guilty Gear X pals from you +L y n d ii...I'd love to see Jam pals  :)

Offline +L y n d ii

• "Saa, Irasshai."
    • Email
So did you like them just wondering becuase depending on your answer determines if i will continue or not [-O< ;*))
Some of them were better than others. I didn't like how you used such computerised (over-vibrant) colours so much.

Yuck.
Try softening the colours more so they blend better. :)

We are a team, but when it comes to a woman such as the wonderful +L y n d ii...It's war buddy  ;*)) Anyway, yeah I'd love to see Guilty Gear X pals from you +L y n d ii...I'd love to see Jam pals  :)
Mwahahaa! I wanna see blooood! xD  Well, not really cuz that's kinda icky..
Jam, Bridget, I-No, Millia, May and Baiken!!!!! But, they have to wait until I finish ALL of the stuff I'm working on now.
And you can just call me Lyndii. Makes it easier to type  xD

Userbar- Team Demon

Offline Akeme

Some of them were better than others. I didn't like how you used such computerised (over-vibrant) colours so much.

Yuck.

Jam, Bridget, I-No, Millia, May and Baiken!!!!! But, they have to wait until I finish ALL of the stuff I'm working on now.
What i thought they were awesome the colors and such, yeah your correct about the bright stuff ppl were complaining about that but i just kept doing what i do, so that means there goes the palette business since i suck(runs to a corner in room and cries) ;)

Offline Darkgargos

• Email

Yuck.

Oh ok Lyndii, yeah that's much easier  ;D Yeah all those GG girls would be awesome! But you just take your time and finish what's already on your plate...I know what it's like to have too much landed on you at once and still want to do more stuff. No blood, just a simple rivalry for a womans affection and maybe get him fired  ;*))

Offline Yuri Jacobs

• Kyokugen Innovator & Master
  • Global Moderator
  • Last Login:May 29, 2019, 10:24:40 PM
  • I'm ready to fight!
    • BitChute
Nice job on Kunagi and Lilith, Lyndii.

Offline Akeme

Agreed ;)

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:June 16, 2014, 08:36:08 PM
  • I don't play games, I fight for real!
What i thought they were awesome the colors and such, yeah your correct about the bright stuff ppl were complaining about that but i just kept doing what i do, so that means there goes the palette business since i suck(runs to a corner in room and cries) ;)

:'(
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline +L y n d ii

• "Saa, Irasshai."
    • Email
Agreed ;)
Thanks guys! :)

..Sorry!
Dx

Userbar- Team Demon

Offline Akeme

Agreed ;)
Thanks guys! :)

..Sorry!
Dx
It's alright but she's correct when i really think about it but i may go back to the drawing board redo things ;*))

Offline Akeme

Re: +L y n d ii's Palettes *Rose, Senna and R.Mika are here!!
« Reply #147 on: April 08, 2008, 04:51:53 AM »

R.Mika

Linkage: http://www.mediafire.com/?5hmm1pzjxoe

I see you finally found a r.mika, anyways the palletes to her are beautiful ;)

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #148 on: April 08, 2008, 05:09:04 AM »
Yaaaaaaaaay!! More Pals from Lyndii  ;D Awesome work as usual Lyndii, I just gotta love you for these wonderful Senna, Rose and R.Mika pals  :thumbsup: I guess you found a R.Mika...I didn't know there was another one besides that nude one. Your pals are so good and pretty that it brings a tear to my eye.....you are truly the Queen Master Palette Maker!

Offline Akeme

« Reply #149 on: April 08, 2008, 05:32:11 AM »
Yaaaaaaaaay!! More Pals from Lyndii  ;D Awesome work as usual Lyndii, I just gotta love you for these wonderful Senna, Rose and R.Mika pals  :thumbsup: I guess you found a R.Mika...I didn't know there was another one besides that nude one. Your pals are so good and pretty that it brings a tear to my eye.....you are truly the Queen Master Palette Maker!
Yup shes's good(begins to start planning a way to come back and dominate) ;)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by GTFoxN6Y
[Today at 01:00:10 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat