collapse

Author Topic: Just a question i been dien to know da anserw to  (Read 1373 times)

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
Just a question i been dien to know da anserw to
« on: January 03, 2008, 08:34:54 PM »
uh since when did power rangers become the style i thought power rangers were for little babys why does everybody drool over power rangers man that was 10 years ago and da acting on that show is horrible wat do ppl see in dat corny butt show :-??

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
Re: Just a question i been dien to know da anserw to
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 08:39:04 PM »
uh since when did power rangers become the style i thought power rangers were for little babys why does everybody drool over power rangers man that was 10 years ago and da acting on that show is horrible wat do ppl see in dat corny @$$ show :-??

lol I also wanna know that one of my friends still watches old power rangers and its kinda embarrassing, don't get me wrong but that was my crap years ago I loved em, but now (:|

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 08:47:04 PM »
Well everything from japan has been pritty popular ever sence akira made anime popular.
The first 2-3 seasions of powerrangers were great, and its kinda of a nalstalga thing for some.
Others, well are more of a fan of the Super Sentai from Japan, which is geard for a teen audence (as aposed to the child audence of american powerrangers)

Offline Sub-Zero

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 18, 2010, 11:11:29 PM
  • When i move throught the Ghetto i drive slow
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2008, 08:48:45 PM »
uh since when did power rangers become the style i thought power rangers were for little babys why does everybody drool over power rangers man that was 10 years ago and da acting on that show is horrible wat do ppl see in dat corny @$$ show :-??
yea in other forums its pokemon n digimon

it cracks me up i dont mind XD

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2008, 08:55:08 PM »
but its not anime its american actors who cant act wit bull crap fight scenes i mean u can tell that da power rangers let da villans throw them u can tell and who cares if its from japan if it suks and for little babys then it suks.

Offline Sub-Zero

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 18, 2010, 11:11:29 PM
  • When i move throught the Ghetto i drive slow
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2008, 09:05:55 PM »
but its not anime its american actors who cant act wit bull sh*t fight scenes i mean u can tell that da power rangers let da villans throw them u can tell and who cares if its from japan if it suks and for little babys then it suks.
nutpatch u crack me up  :D

Offline Cyclysm

• Forum Spriter &
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:July 21, 2010, 12:00:11 AM
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2008, 09:16:46 PM »
Yeah Power Rangers is for kids,that crap sucks.
 >:-(-| Sorry for offending any Power Rangers Fans.

"I am two people"      Cyclysm & Sgt.Rotter

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2015, 07:56:22 PM
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2008, 09:22:53 PM »
Well would watch the Very First series if the chance was given for the sake of memories but anything after that gets a big freaking NO from me.

Offline Daigo Jr

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 24, 2008, 04:41:49 PM
  • SHORYU-REPPA
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2008, 09:40:43 PM »

Hey homie you can stop all that! No one talks bad about the Power Rangers, unless it's anything but the original, then go ahead! I grew up with them, the 90's where the best years of my 15 year old life and it's all thanks to "THE MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS"

LOL
SMASH TEAM!

SIG by Symulation

Offline Lightblackheart

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 03, 2014, 10:33:27 PM
  • infinity's personal Dimentional Jester
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2008, 09:44:10 PM »
*deeeeeep sigh* i am a big fan of super sentai (the japanese counterpart of power rangers) who are more mature  and coolest  :O*D

the only two ranger saga i liked were Mighty Morphing and SPD

calling power rangers for kids doesnt offends me, see, i am 18 i still watch the shows

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:June 16, 2014, 08:36:08 PM
  • I don't play games, I fight for real!
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2008, 09:44:52 PM »
Power Rangers, Dragon Ball, Pokemon all that crap is ancient. The US just picked up on it late and reformed it. They have been popular for years in many different types of groups, media, people & ages.
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline Captain Cold

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 15, 2015, 04:08:38 PM
  • Never Kill a Speedster
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2008, 10:26:19 PM »
im not a fan of power rangers it just was easy to rip the sprites so i could do everything for my first WIP lol because im not to good at editing yet...... :)

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2008, 10:54:15 PM »
*deeeeeep sigh* i am a big fan of super sentai (the japanese counterpart of power rangers) who are more mature  and coolest  :O*D

calling power rangers for kids doesnt offends me, see, i am 18 i still watch the shows

*sigh* I knew someone was gonna bring sentai into this.  <_<|...| <_<|...| <_<|...|

Anyways, the corny crap in Power ranger is what you're seeing in stupid butt movies that are so f'ing popular now. (Soul Plane, Epic Movie, all that dumb crap)
Besides, Power rangers are becoming "Retro" style nowadays. I mean, why do you think people started popping their collars again?
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2008, 11:06:24 PM »

lol wtf do wat u do im just wondering wat do u see in da power rangers ur 18 wat makes u like da power rangers is it because they are so called "Japanese". wit fight scenes like dat i cant tell that they are japanese.

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2008, 11:08:53 PM »

lol wtf do wat u do im just wondering wat do u see in da power rangers ur 18 wat makes u like da power rangers is it because they are so called "Japanese". wit fight scenes like dat i cant tell that they are japanese.
:DxDie :D
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2008, 11:14:19 PM »
[youtube=425,350]GEeZnFAgpoo[/youtube]

lol look at this lame peice of sh*t look at dat f**k*** lobster and they move too much just to be talkin  L-)

Edit: i want u all to pay close attention to da fight scene wit da yellow rangers when they first start fightin thats bull crap acting and they show that same angle when they do flips WTF
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 11:16:31 PM by Nutpatch »

Offline AceWonder20

• The Ace of all Trades
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 09, 2013, 11:03:16 AM
    • http://youtube.com/AceWonder20
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2008, 11:15:56 PM »

LMAO  :DxDie  Yo Nutpatch u crazy. 

I wonder if Negi has seen this yet?
Siggy by shinrahunter

Check out my MUGEN vids here - YouTube - AceWonder20's Channel
PSN: AceWonder20

Offline Daigo Jr

• Initiate
  • SHORYU-REPPA
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2008, 11:25:26 PM »
[youtube=425,350]GEeZnFAgpoo[/youtube]

lol look at this lame peice of sh*t look at dat f**k*** lobster and they move too much just to be talkin  L-)

Edit: i want u all to pay close attention to da fight scene wit da yellow rangers when they first start fightin thats bull sh*t acting and they show that same angle when they do flips WTF

Oh no you did not! Come see me cuzz! You know what, I'll see you! ITS MORPHIN TIME!
SMASH TEAM!

SIG by Symulation

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2008, 11:25:44 PM »
Quote from: NutPatch

:D :D :D :D :D :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

Quote from: Nutpatch
lol look at this lame peice of sh*t look at dat f**k*** lobster and they move too much just to be talkin  

Edit: i want u all to pay close attention to da fight scene wit da yellow rangers when they first start fightin thats bull sh*t acting and they show that same angle when they do flips WTF

Hahahaha Man It's a Kid Show, Kids like that kind of thing, Some of us have matured but still enjoy that stuff. :DxDie

Offline Draco

• GFX Artist
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:December 26, 2008, 02:11:28 AM
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2008, 12:04:25 AM »

totally agree with you!   XD||

Offline Scar

• Dragonslayer
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:July 29, 2016, 10:49:53 AM
  • Cobra Mugen Team
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2008, 12:48:05 AM »
I remember watching them when they first came out, and were talking about a long time ago.

I lost interest after the whole white ranger saga and then I just moved on from that show.

The show is really corny, but hey if it keeps my nephews quiet for 30min then shoot im putting it on asap.

I wonder if the power ranger fans are as religious as the wrestling fans.
!!Unite, Mobilize, Destroy!!

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2008, 04:00:18 AM »
did someone take a moment to let that fight scene adjust in there head yet

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2008, 05:24:50 AM »
 :D I forgot, for the first three years my uncle was one of those Puddy guys and he did the stunts/MA for the Power Rangers. :D
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline XerXes

• Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:January 28, 2016, 12:55:22 AM
  • Infinity News Team
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2008, 05:50:10 AM »
Well for me when i was growing up it was kind of the first of its kind for me, so i watched it until maybe the zeo or shogun saga, i mean yeah the acting was over the top and the martial arts weren't top notch but come on for a kids 90's show you really cant expect much (And the show is based on a show in japan, so the stunts were already filmed awhile ago, the american version just put english actors in the scenes and spoke the english parts---> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_rangers) I mean there was alot of worse shows after or during the power rangers
1.[youtube=425,350]L_19qySUrzY[/youtube]
2.[youtube=425,350]GeZjmiTpB5U[/youtube]
3.[youtube=425,350]KXGGT1YuHMI[/youtube]
4.http://www.tv.com/users/astro64th/video_player.php?id=I3M6nzf65bsMsjXe&source=profile <--- masked rider intro, omg not any one of my friends belives me that this existed.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 05:55:12 AM by xerxes »
"PRESENTS MUGEN FIGHT NIGHTS"

<-Place holder for future collaboration.

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2008, 09:36:48 AM »
Well for me when i was growing up it was kind of the first of its kind for me, so i watched it until maybe the zeo or shogun saga, i mean yeah the acting was over the top and the martial arts weren't top notch but come on for a kids 90's show you really cant expect much (And the show is based on a show in japan, so the stunts were already filmed awhile ago, the american version just put english actors in the scenes and spoke the english parts---> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_rangers) I mean there was alot of worse shows after or during the power rangers
1.[youtube=425,350]L_19qySUrzY[/youtube]
2.[youtube=425,350]GeZjmiTpB5U[/youtube]
3.[youtube=425,350]KXGGT1YuHMI[/youtube]
4.http://www.tv.com/users/astro64th/video_player.php?id=I3M6nzf65bsMsjXe&source=profile <--- masked rider intro, omg not any one of my friends belives me that this existed.

Out of all those shows, beatle borgs is the one im most embarassed to admit i watched and liked as a kid.
Maked Rider i hardly remember cuz it only ran a few epps, but i remember the crossover epp with the power rangers before they started showing the show.
But ive seen all those shows growing up. There was another show like the Superhuman Samurai Cyber Squad that involved 4 teens, some sort of interdimentional beaing that opend portals for them to enter when they were needed, and the power to turn into a super warrior based on constalations(they would stand on these platforms and call out some stars or something and then this super warrior mecha would appear and they would controll it as part of it)
It was on USA same as the SSCS.

Offline god_king

• Contributor
  • Last Login:July 26, 2010, 04:23:46 PM
    • Dave Littler's New Deal
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2008, 10:54:02 AM »

Your spelling and grammar, good sir, are an injury upon my brain. Honestly, the current fetishism of illiteracy on the internet is an appalling fad, and one which I hope comes to an end as soon as people like you realize how simple-minded you sound when you type like this.

Offline Daigo Jr

• Initiate
  • SHORYU-REPPA
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2008, 12:17:34 PM »
[youtube=425,350]KXGGT1YuHMI[/youtube]

Yo these weren't so bad, I LOVED THEM! I like them just as much as MMPR... It was a good concept and the effects weren't bad for the time!
SMASH TEAM!

SIG by Symulation

Offline Ryu # 20

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 04, 2016, 08:34:54 AM
  • Justice Fighter
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2008, 12:44:41 PM »
I loved the very first season with Zack, Kimberly, Billy, Trini and Jason and Tommy as the Green Ranger. I started raising up The People's Eyebrow (as a way of askin' "who are these roody-poos?") with the Thunderzords series and Aisha and Rocky as replacements. The last good thing I watched in my opinion was the first MMPR movie.

Then the whole thing went to hell and I stopped watching. There's nothing bad with them anyways and everyone is free to like anything as long as it doesn't harm other people. Beyond this, there's nothing to be said.

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2008, 06:08:38 PM »
Quote from: God_King
Your spelling and grammar, good sir, are an injury upon my brain. Honestly, the current fetishism of illiteracy on the internet is an appalling fad, and one which I hope comes to an end as soon as people like you realize how simple-minded you sound when you type like this.

Hahahaha Didn't expect this kind of response to Nutpatch. :D

Offline CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!! LVL 16!!

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 12, 2010, 08:55:52 PM
  • Pretend this mood thing says, "Feelin' Obvious!"
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2008, 06:31:10 PM »

HELL YEAH!!! DAMN STRAIGHT!!! VERY MUCH AGREED!!!!! THANK YOU!!! Especially the Sentai Part!!!  :thumbsup:

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2008, 06:53:24 PM »

>:-(-| Are u serious? Wutz tha diff 'tween da way ppl talk on da net and shorthand? Its got nothin 2 do wit illiteracy %-( :-j
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2008, 07:08:37 PM »

>:-(-| Are u serious? Wutz tha diff 'tween da way ppl talk on da net and shorthand? Its got nothin 2 do wit illiteracy %-( :-j

lol I wonder how long it took him to think that all up lol, he probably spent like half a day trying to piece together words using a dictionary :D

Offline Savage Henry

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 07, 2016, 10:51:40 AM
  • Scag Baron.
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2008, 10:01:51 PM »
I can never, ever read Nutpatch's posts. I have to have my brother read them to me. I swear im getting sick of the "yo dawg look at dis crap, dis be da bomb, yo. i jsut liek dude man homie dawg tupac fitty sent omg im gangsta ghetto should be a new lang, man."  ~X(

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2008, 10:57:32 PM »
I can never, ever read Nutpatch's posts. I have to have my brother read them to me. I swear im getting sick of the "yo dawg look at dis sh*t, dis be da bomb, yo. i jsut liek dude man homie dawg tupac fitty sent omg im gangsta ghetto should be a new lang, man."  ~X(

yea that wasn't racist  at all 8=|

Offline Whoblehwah

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:May 23, 2019, 04:17:10 PM
  • Waka waka doo doo yeah!
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2008, 11:02:05 PM »
Big Pun PWNs Tupac <_<

On topic: I too wonder what is it with people and power rangers............

92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2008, 11:07:57 PM »
I can never, ever read Nutpatch's posts. I have to have my brother read them to me. I swear im getting sick of the "yo dawg look at dis sh*t, dis be da bomb, yo. i jsut liek dude man homie dawg tupac fitty sent omg im gangsta ghetto should be a new lang, man."  ~X(

Well im goin to tell u and that other fag like this first of all shut da f**k up wit all da racist sh*t if u cant read it to f**k*** bad. and ur probably just mad cause i roasted da power rangers that other dude and u can go finger each other f**k*** bitches
 Warned repeatedly in pm's to watch the language

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2008, 11:16:59 PM »

>:-(-| Um, weren't you the guy that had to change your avatar because you were making fun of another user here? Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is the same thing.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 11:55:55 PM by [Asian-Jesus] »

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2008, 11:41:51 PM »
lol i prolly got hella mad cause i just got done watchin mississippi burning and dude wit da power ranger avi sounded racist

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2008, 11:42:40 PM »

everytime i read this i wish tha dude was right here so i could beat his butt 8=|

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2008, 12:11:49 AM »
lol i prolly got hella mad cause i just got done watchin mississippi burning and dude wit da power ranger avi sounded racist

Yeah it did sound racist although I'm not sure if it was intentional.

everytime i read this i wish tha dude was right here so i could beat his @$$

Hahaha No one disses someone with a Signature with Rick James in it! >:(

Offline TÐZ

• Lazy
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:December 23, 2009, 01:50:22 AM
    • ÐЦÐΞ Z's Site
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2008, 12:28:57 AM »
*facepalm*

Offline god_king

• Contributor
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2008, 03:01:27 AM »

Well im goin to tell u and that other fag like this first of all shut da f**k up wit all da racist sh*t if u cant read it to f**k*** bad. and ur probably just mad cause i roasted da power rangers that other dude and u can go finger each other f**k*** bitches

Well, I'm going to tell you and that other fag, like this: "First of all, shut the f**k up with all of the racist sh*t. If you can't read it, then too f**k*** bad. And, you're probably just mad because I roasted the Power Rangers. That other dude and you can go finger each other, you f**k*** bitches."
warned for foul language
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 07:36:40 AM by xerxes »

Offline god_king

• Contributor
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2008, 03:03:19 AM »

"I probably got helishly mad because I just got done watching Mississipi Burning, and the dude with the Power Ranger AVI sounded racist."

Offline god_king

• Contributor
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2008, 03:04:00 AM »

everytime i read this i wish tha dude was right here so i could beat his @$$ 8=|

"Every time I read this, I wish the dude was right here, so I could beat his butt."

Offline god_king

• Contributor
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2008, 03:06:17 AM »

lol I wonder how long it took him to think that all up lol, he probably spent like half a day trying to piece together words using a dictionary :D

For comparison, then, good sir: A sample of my writing as I type it out on a casual basis:

http://dave-littler.livejournal.com/

Offline XerXes

• Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:January 28, 2016, 12:55:22 AM
  • Infinity News Team
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2008, 07:41:04 AM »
Why cant we all just get along, i know some of us are young and sit behind a comp, and that gives most a sense of security, but please stop with the cursing please stop with the arguing... And Eternity Ranger / Knightmare (Who started this whole mess) that was a stereotype you called nutpatch
homie dawg tupac fitty sent omg im gangsta ghetto should be a new lang, man
...Please dont let this happen again.
"PRESENTS MUGEN FIGHT NIGHTS"

<-Place holder for future collaboration.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:15:00 AM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 01:00:10 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[19] 20 21 22 23 24 25