collapse

Author Topic: Whos next HHH or RVD  (Read 3232 times)

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
Re: Whos next HHH or RVD
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2007, 07:21:24 PM »
Throwing people threw tables, lighting each other on fire, etc, etc.
That is not Wrestling.

See thats the problem people never watched ECW. Sorry to say you just dont know ECW. ECW was onlt made up a handful of brawlers.

Taz shoop fought Paul Varlins of UFC.

Sabu, and Taz, fueded with Benoit and Malenko for a year, and then the eliminators.

How you can say Sabu is a crap wrestler shows you dont know enough about him. Sabu and Masa Chono were a legendary tag team in Japan, Sabu had fueds with Jushin Liger, The great Sauke, and Hayabusa, all high flying legends in Japan. If youve never seen Sasuke's special# 2 youre missing out. Sabu is sloppy with ariels on purpose, because its not overly choreographed like every one else.

Some of the amazing wrestlers that had stays in ECW

Hayabusa
Jinzie Shinzaki (Hakushi)
Taka Michanoku
Great Sasuke
Super Crazy
Tajiri
Psychosis
Too Cold Scorpio
Dean Malenko
Benoit
Tanaka
Eddie Guerrero
Jericho
Crowbar
Juventude
Umaga, and Samu were the Samoan Gangsta party
Jerry Lynn
The Eliminators
I can go on, and on

All International stars, WWE cant say that. WWE is an assembly line for steroided up poor performers who wrestle badley choreographed matches, Cena, Batista ect. If ECW is garbage wrestling why did WWE, and WCW steal every concept, and every wrestler from them?

If you stereotype ECW as Tables ladders, and chairs your only describing about 25% of ECW, and showing you dont know much about it. I just find boring, safe brawlers like HHH as old hat. Branching off the tired old tree Hogan planted. And yes I think Austin, Rock, and all those fake punching brawlers are boring. Watch the guys from Ultimo Dragons Dojo wrestle on the net, WWE looks like stiff Stuntmen compared to them. I enjoy watching real danger, not pizz poor drama. Plots, and Soap Opera drama are for Women.

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2007, 07:22:57 PM »
Paul Michael Levesque, so I can beat him to a pulp for his contribution to the premature demise of this business.

Paul just got bigger than he could handle

Offline OrwellianDawn

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 25, 2009, 01:04:23 AM
« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2007, 07:26:50 PM »
No, his egocentrism got the best of him, is all. Sure, he'll put you over -- but it's going to cost you, sooner or later.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2007, 12:12:47 AM »
Triple H , He couldn't wrestle his way out of a wet paper bag . The last ten matches I've seen with him ended up him beating up someone with a sledgehammer . & you hate ECW , where do you think that sledgehammer move originated ? The only reason Triple H is anywhere because he rode on Shawn Michael's  Coat Tails ! The original DX formed  which was great with HBK,HHH, & Chyna . Triple H would have been no where if it weren't for that . HBK carried them with his wrestling skills & they both acted like idiots & it made great TV . Because they pretty much copied withat was big at the time THE NWO ! There all buddies so Hall & Nash said go for it ! HBK went on the shelf with the back injury , HHH takes over & makes the name for himself . Now he gets the pushes he does because he is Vince's son in law . Triple H has no talent that pedigree looks like crap everytime he does it ! 

:lies:... Obviously you don't know Triple H, HHH was part of the "Clique", members consisted of HHH, HBK, Scott Hall and Kevin Nash. HBK and HHH stayed in WWE and formed DX which influenced Scott Hall and Kevin Nash to form NWO. Since HBK was champion of the time all the punishment went to HHH, that's why is seemed HHH rode on HBK because he didn't have a choice, and Stone Cold became King of the Ring instead which pushed him into stardom... After HBK back injury the rest was history, HHH rose to stardom on his own, he did some smart moves, beat just about everybody in the business, including legends from WWE, WCW and ECW, which resulted him becoming Undisputed Champion and a legend of his own right. Like or dislike his methods, his methods made him "The Game" and 11 time Champion of the World, even after his injuries he still comes back better than ever! :)

You say ECW had no talent , Rey , RVD , Jericho , Benoit among others all got their start in ECW . WWE got popular again in the 90's riding on Stone Cold's back . Talented wrestler ? Ohhhhh Hell NO !!! Great persona , yes ! Then came The Rock & others . They kept that popularity because they monopolized the industry . Vince bought up every other company competing with him . I'll admit WWE has some wrestling talent , but not nearly as much as some of the other organizations .

You say HHH is a crappy wrestler, yet you think Stone Cold, The Rock, Rey, RVD, Cena are any better? Stone Cold is a brawler not a wrestler, and like I stated above he wouldn't have been anything if it wasn't for HHH giving him his spot. The Rock and Cena are good with mikes and are entertainers not wrestlers, especially with moves like "you cant see me". RVD and Rey are high flying kamikazes or midgets not wrestlers. Jericho and Benoit are pretty good wrestlers, but we all know what happen to Benoit, he's a disgrace. So HHH in comparison is not so bad, his resiliency and his ring awareness is what made him the King of Kings, which proves he's that damn good! :)

(:| (:| (:| (:| (:|

Dude did you actually take the time to read what I said . You & your stupid little lies sign ! I stated HBK , HHH , Hall & Nash are buddies . Hell when they were all there they ran the place ! Yeah Triple H made some smart moves ..... he started dating Stephanie plain & simple !!!!

Once again my next statement open your eyes . WHo said the Rock & Stone Cold were great wrestlers ???? I said they were great personas !!!! Which is what WWE is all about . I stated & I quote Stone Cold talented wrestler ? OOOOOh Heeell NO !!!!!  As for Benoit . Yeah I agree what happened was absolutely terrible . But that shouldn't take away from what he accomplished in the ring . Don't mix his personal life with his wrestling ability . Didn't Ray Lewis from the Baltimore Ravens shoot someone & get away with it ? the fans in Baltimore still love him because he is a hell of a defensive player !

Resiliency & screwing the owners daughter is what made him the King of Kings !  Look at the Timeline , it all happened for him when him & Stephanie got together !

Actually take time to read a post before you but your nose in with your little lies sign !

« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 12:18:11 AM by DARKTALBAIN »
Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline (sic)

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 12, 2015, 02:29:06 PM
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2007, 01:23:40 AM »
heres a fun video to watch wile you vote Botchamania 23

[youtube=425,350]gBDLxqHZreE[/youtube]

the sandman  :D

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2007, 01:48:13 AM »
Yeah that was good , Sandman was so drunk for that match & Mick was pissed !

(click to show/hide)

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2007, 09:13:32 AM »
Theres a shoot interview somewhere where Mick was totally pizzed about that match. I do miss Fat sloppy Sandman though, it was almost comic relief. His leg drops off the top rope were the worst Ive ever seen.

Offline Spectre

• Initiate
  • Last Login:September 15, 2008, 04:30:53 PM
  • Undead Sorceror Ninja
« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2007, 10:11:26 AM »
I voted HHH.

His sprite looks cool,I love DX and I'm a fan of the slightly older school (around attitude era)

good luck with whoever wins (sic)  :thumbsup:

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2007, 08:20:50 PM »
Theres a shoot interview somewhere where Mick was totally pizzed about that match. I do miss Fat sloppy Sandman though, it was almost comic relief. His leg drops off the top rope were the worst Ive ever seen.

Yeah those shoots are by RF video . There is a Sandman shoot that he talks bout it & A Mick Foley shoot with his comments . My buddy has all those shoot interviews from everyone . The Shawn Michaels one is great . I don't think a word of truth ever escapes his mouth !

(click to show/hide)

Offline C.R.O.M. jodafro619

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 11, 2022, 11:46:48 AM
  • LEMME SHO' YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2007, 09:20:05 PM »
which ever character you make good luck! :thumbsup: I thought alex from sf3 would be an exellent base for hhh!! But do you son!!! Keep up the good work :thumbsup: :)

C.R.O.M. handling all the biters!!!

Offline RiceZilla

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 06, 2007, 03:12:05 PM
  • Banned.
    • Email
« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2007, 12:01:14 PM »
That is not Wrestling.

All International stars, WWE cant say that. WWE is an assembly line for steroided up poor performers who wrestle badley choreographed matches, Cena, Batista ect. If ECW is garbage wrestling why did WWE, and WCW steal every concept, and every wrestler from them?

If you stereotype ECW as Tables ladders, and chairs your only describing about 25% of ECW, and showing you dont know much about it. I just find boring, safe brawlers like HHH as old hat. Branching off the tired old tree Hogan planted. And yes I think Austin, Rock, and all those fake punching brawlers are boring. Watch the guys from Ultimo Dragons Dojo wrestle on the net, WWE looks like stiff Stuntmen compared to them. I enjoy watching real danger, not pizz poor drama. Plots, and Soap Opera drama are for Women.
Sabu is sloppy because he f**k**' sucks. , when he wrestles i get a feeling hes gonna mess up and get injured.

The f**k...? Hayabusa and Sasuke did not stay in ECW.
And most of the wrestler you listed were mid-carders while those crappy stuntmen were in the Main event.  ;*))
Austin & The Rock are not boring..and fake punches..of course Wrestling(Not counting UFC, etc, etc) is fake. -_-

ECW = Stuntmen.

WTF? ECW had alot of stupid storylines.. :D

Some Guy on page 3:
Triple H , He couldn't wrestle his way out of a wet paper bag . The last ten matches I've seen with him ended up him beating up someone with a sledgehammer . & you hate ECW , where do you think that sledgehammer move originated ? The only reason Triple H is anywhere because he rode on Shawn Michael's  Coat Tails ! The original DX formed  which was great with HBK,HHH, & Chyna . Triple H would have been no where if it weren't for that . HBK carried them with his wrestling skills & they both acted like idiots & it made great TV . Because they pretty much copied withat was big at the time THE NWO ! There all buddies so Hall & Nash said go for it ! HBK went on the shelf with the back injury , HHH takes over & makes the name for himself . Now he gets the pushes he does because he is Vince's son in law . Triple H has no talent that pedigree looks like crap everytime he does it ! 

HHH has been getting over pushed lately..but hes is not a crappy wrestler.  \-/o
He Destroyed the Tag Team Division.   :DxDie

And you say he "rode on Shawn Michael's  Coat Tails !"..some New wrestlers get over after Joining Teams or w/e..

Offline (sic)

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 12, 2015, 02:29:06 PM
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2007, 03:02:38 AM »
HHH its next then...............

thanks for voting and for all RVD fans (including me) dont worry ill make RVD after  HHH and its gonna be my last wwe character.

see you on the wip section. (ill post a video when i have a decent progress).
 :thumbsup:

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: October 24, 2007, 08:49:20 AM »
That is not Wrestling.

Sabu is sloppy because he f**k**' sucks. , when he wrestles i get a feeling hes gonna mess up and get injured.

And most of the wrestler you listed were mid-carders while those crappy stuntmen were in the Main event.  ;*))
Austin & The Rock are not boring..and fake punches..of course Wrestling(Not counting UFC, etc, etc) is fake. -_-

ECW = Stuntmen.

Some Guy on page 3:

HHH has been getting over pushed lately..but hes is not a crappy wrestler.  \-/o

And you say he "rode on Shawn Michael's  Coat Tails !"..some New wrestlers get over after Joining Teams or w/e..

WTF? ECW had alot of stupid storylines..

What are you a 12 year old girl that you care about the drama?

The Eugene storyline was top notch :thumbsup:

My point with Hayabusa, and Sasuke was that ECW brought them here for people to see, when has WWE showcased any A-Level international talent????? Midcard, only by lame brawler fans like yourself, not in the rest of the world.

If youve seen guys like that, how can jock Austin, HHH, and Rock???They dont do anything.

The Steiner, HHH matches a couple years back were the worst PPV matches Ive ever seen. 2 lame roided out performers who had no intention of doing anything.

Keep watching that WWE my friend, it for sure is the right federation for your tastes

snooooooooooooooooorrrrrreeeee

Offline RiceZilla

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 06, 2007, 03:12:05 PM
  • Banned.
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2007, 01:51:31 PM »
That is not Wrestling.

ECW = Stuntmen.

Some Guy on page 3:

WTF? ECW had alot of stupid storylines..

What are you a 12 year old girl that you care about the drama?

The Eugene storyline was top notch :thumbsup:

My point with Hayabusa, and Sasuke was that ECW brought them here for people to see, when has WWE showcased any A-Level international talent????? Midcard, only by lame brawler fans like yourself, not in the rest of the world.

If youve seen guys like that, how can jock Austin, HHH, and Rock???They dont do anything.

The Steiner, HHH matches a couple years back were the worst PPV matches Ive ever seen. 2 lame roided out performers who had no intention of doing anything.

Keep watching that WWE my friend, it for sure is the right federation for your tastes

snooooooooooooooooorrrrrreeeee
What drama?..wtf, the storylines are almost the same as any other Fed.
Not every storyline is good.

Im not a fan of just brawler Wrestlers..and i never said i was.
And each wrestler has a Fighting style, f**k Austin could never do anything Sasuke Does.

I already said WWE does not bring wrestlers from other Feds.  =D>

Steiner sucks.

WWE > ALL.  :thumbsup:

Offline Mustkillroy

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:May 25, 2008, 06:32:29 PM
  • The sprite is still cool!
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2007, 02:17:44 PM »
HHH its next then...............

thanks for voting and for all RVD fans (including me) dont worry ill make RVD after  HHH and its gonna be my last wwe character.

see you on the wip section. (ill post a video when i have a decent progress).
 :thumbsup:

RVD will be your last WWE character? That's a shame, you're great at these things.

Offline Sabaki

• Theory Coder
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:December 28, 2014, 03:28:33 AM
  • Busy, as always
    • Wikipedia - Sabaki's Page
« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2007, 05:42:51 PM »
Seeing how this thread originally was for the voting between 2 characters, and that (sic) has ended the polls, this thread is officially over. However, if you all want to continue the discussion between WWE and ECW, maybe someone should open a new thread in General Discussion?

Offline oglocdx10

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 17, 2016, 11:06:39 PM
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2007, 08:52:47 PM »
the king of kings ^^

Offline OrwellianDawn

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 25, 2009, 01:04:23 AM
« Reply #67 on: October 24, 2007, 08:55:23 PM »

Offline oglocdx10

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 17, 2016, 11:06:39 PM
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: October 24, 2007, 08:57:06 PM »
the king of kings ^^

Jesus Christ?
lmao thats what Triple H calls himself in wrestling

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal