collapse

Author Topic: Whos next HHH or RVD  (Read 3231 times)

Offline DMK

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 21, 2022, 03:57:45 AM
    • Ascended M.U.G.E.N.
    • Email
Re: Whos next HHH or RVD
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2007, 09:04:29 PM »
HHH.

Either way.

I'm happy.  :thumbsup:

Offline (sic)

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 12, 2015, 02:29:06 PM
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2007, 03:04:13 PM »
i think we have a winner  <_<|...|

Offline RiceZilla

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 06, 2007, 03:12:05 PM
  • Banned.
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2007, 03:45:19 PM »
Back when wrestling was at its peak in 3rd Grade HHH was mah boy. I have to go with him. I never cared for RVD, him and the ECW n00bs kinda ruined wrestling for me. :-??

Heh, it was the opposite for me. WWE ruined ECW, which killed my luv of pro Wrastlin. Then again I lived in one of the handful of cities that got ECW from 94-on, so I was lucky enough to get to see it from Eastern Championship Wrestling on to Extreme. I was one of the good ole psychpaths that made the home made spray painted WWF Sux T- shirts Back in the day :D
>:-(-|
ECW is garbage wrestling, the New ECW is actual Wrestling.
You are not a true wrestling fan.

I vote for HHH.  ;D

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2007, 04:56:11 PM »
Back when wrestling was at its peak in 3rd Grade HHH was mah boy. I have to go with him. I never cared for RVD, him and the ECW n00bs kinda ruined wrestling for me. :-??

Heh, it was the opposite for me. WWE ruined ECW, which killed my luv of pro Wrastlin. Then again I lived in one of the handful of cities that got ECW from 94-on, so I was lucky enough to get to see it from Eastern Championship Wrestling on to Extreme. I was one of the good ole psychpaths that made the home made spray painted WWF Sux T- shirts Back in the day :D

I would have went with RVD because he is Mr Monday Night , The Whole F'n show ! But......

Triple H is going to have the Shawn Michaels stryker ! HBK is my boy !

I can't vote yet until I really think this through .

@ Scar that's sweet , you put up that Pantera vid . It's too bad RVD couldn't use walk for WWE . They used to get away with so much when ECW was good . Way before WWE bought them out . Sandman used to come out to Metallica . Paul Heyman ran them into the ground . So sad !

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2007, 06:33:01 PM »

I vote for HHH.  ;D

no you just know nothing about real wrestling if you think that. Ive been more involved then youll ever know, not that its your business.

yeah its real wrestling, really boring sad, pathetic wrestling. The old ECW attracted international Superstars like Sasuke, and Hayabusa. The new ECW is complete crap, and will never attract that kinda talent. Without ECW thered be no Austin, Mankind, Rey Mysterio, Eddie G, ect.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 06:40:05 PM by ALEXZIQ »

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2007, 06:41:07 PM »

I vote for HHH.  ;D

yeah its real wrestling, really boring sad, pathetic wrestling. The old ECW attracted international Superstars like Sasuke, and Hayabusa. The new ECW is complete crap, and will never attract that kinda talent. Without ECW thered be no Austin, Mankind, Rey Mysterio, Eddie G, ect.

Or Chris Jericho ! I'm a Jerocholic !  :D  I heard WWE signed him again , so he should be coming back .

(click to show/hide)

Offline RiceZilla

• Forum Member
  • Banned.
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2007, 08:06:50 PM »

I vote for HHH.  ;D

no you just know nothing about real wrestling if you think that. Ive been more involved then youll ever know, not that its your business.

ECW is crap.
Most ECW wrestling could not wrestle at a;;.

New ECW is wrestling, and owns the old ECW.
Another thing WWE has never had anyone from a diffrent company do a match.  ;D

Yea a few good wrestlers came from ECW, but the rest: Sabu, Sandman, Dreamer, etc, etc. - They sucked.  L-)
Rey was in ECW for like 1 year..lol, he was in WCW way longer.

Mandkind was in WCW before he went to ECW.

And Eddie was in wrestling(AAA & NJPW) before ECW existed.

You know nothing about wrestling.  =D>

Offline DMK

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 21, 2022, 03:57:45 AM
    • Ascended M.U.G.E.N.
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2007, 09:06:49 PM »

Not to sure what you mean by this but do you have random exibtion matchs outside the WWE.

I remember before officaly buying out said ECW that ECW did a sorta invasion back in 1998 where Jerry Lawler toke on Tommy Dreamer and Sabu had a match against someone where he jumped off the Titan Tron.

My memory is fuzzy and it may or may not of been want you meant.

Anyways I'm enjoying this convo.

Offline Gold_TSG

• Contributor
  • Last Login:May 15, 2015, 03:44:25 AM
  • Palette God
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2007, 09:44:34 PM »
Great to see good ol' fashioned MI topic jacking.

I vote HHH. DX = Best

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2007, 10:36:31 PM »

I vote for HHH.  ;D

ECW is sh*t.
Most ECW wrestling could not wrestle at a;;.

New ECW is wrestling, and owns the old ECW.

Yea a few good wrestlers came from ECW, but the rest: Sabu, Sandman, Dreamer, etc, etc. - They sucked.  L-)
Rey was in ECW for like 1 year..lol, he was in WCW way longer.
Who 1st put Rey on American TV? Sabu is an international star

Mandkind was in WCW before he went to ECW.

Mick Foley wrestled in World Class, and GWF long before WCW, he was Cactus Jack Manson, and very similar to ECW

And Eddie was in wrestling(AAA & NJPW) before ECW existed.

Eddie wrestled as a Jobber in NWA b4 that, I have matches of him jobbing to Muta, and Terry Funk, ECW put him on the map

You know nothing about wrestling.  =D>

Dude your a poser plain and simple. Anyone who thinkd WWE is the best is a straight up POSER

Offline RiceZilla

• Forum Member
  • Banned.
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2007, 12:55:09 AM »
In order:
But WCW Made Rey, and Sabu is a bad wrestler without weapons.  L-)

Mick Foley is a garbage wrestler and you said if it weren't for ECW he wouldn't be in WWE.  =D>
Im saying(and apparenty you to) he was in other feds long before ECW.

Either way he was in wrestling before ECW existed.  :-??

I don't think WWE is the best, well right now it is. ;D

OT:
What moves will HHH have? slegehammer attack? low bows? etc..

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2007, 06:20:14 AM »
In order:

Mick Foley is a garbage wrestler and you said if it weren't for ECW he wouldn't be in WWE.  =D>

OT:

WWE is garbage right now ? How can you even say it's the best ? They have no competition so they put out mediocre shows & Pay per views . Once Vince bought up WCW & ECW he eliminated the competition & it all went down hill from there .

Anyway you say Mick Foley & Sabu are garbage wrestlers , yet you watch WWE & think it's the best ? You want to see wrestlers with skill , watch TNA or Ring Of Honor . There is true wrestling skill there . TNA basically carries things with wrestling alone because they have really no story lines . Ring Of Honor has no story lines what so ever , they just wrestle . That's why Vince is starting to scarf up talent from ROH . To get some real wrestling in WWE . Watch for Colt Cabana , They signed him from ROH . But he may be named something different .

Old ECW rocked when they fought on scaffolds 10 feet above the ring & threw each other off through 3 tables . They used to throw each other off the balcony's of the arenas . Dudley's used to light the tables on fire ! Raven crucified Sandman , how controversial was that ? That was good stuff ! This new ECW is terrible , they aren't even EXTREME ! Vince just threw in guys he didn't know what to do with to make another show !

(click to show/hide)

Offline dvr88

• Initiate
  • Last Login:August 12, 2011, 12:13:41 PM
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2007, 07:20:52 AM »
yh used to watc hwwe like a few months ago then when i stopped watching tv i jsut forgot about it
and you know what?
i dont miss it even a little

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 27, 2024, 07:12:37 PM
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2007, 01:34:23 PM »
HHH all the way  :)

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2007, 02:01:29 PM »
I just voted HHH because I want to see Stone Cold kick his @ss again.
I don't really know who RVD is though, except he was a playable char in SVR2K7.

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2007, 04:33:45 PM »
I just voted HHH because I want to see Stone Cold kick his @ss again.
[size=15 pt]I don't really know who RVD is though, except he was a playable char in SVR2K7.[/size]
WHAT?????????
[youtube=425,350]OwyYgwNtKYc[/youtube]
This is RVD!

Offline RiceZilla

• Forum Member
  • Banned.
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2007, 06:26:11 PM »
In order:

OT:

WWE is garbage right now ? How can you even say it's the best ? They have no competition so they put out mediocre shows & Pay per views . Once Vince bought up WCW & ECW he eliminated the competition & it all went down hill from there .

Anyway you say Mick Foley & Sabu are garbage wrestlers , yet you watch WWE & think it's the best ? You want to see wrestlers with skill , watch TNA or Ring Of Honor . There is true wrestling skill there . TNA basically carries things with wrestling alone because they have really no story lines . Ring Of Honor has no story lines what so ever , they just wrestle . That's why Vince is starting to scarf up talent from ROH . To get some real wrestling in WWE . Watch for Colt Cabana , They signed him from ROH . But he may be named something different .

Old ECW rocked when they fought on scaffolds 10 feet above the ring & threw each other off through 3 tables . They used to throw each other off the balcony's of the arenas . Dudley's used to light the tables on fire ! Raven crucified Sandman , how controversial was that ? That was good stuff ! This new ECW is terrible , they aren't even EXTREME ! Vince just threw in guys he didn't know what to do with to make another show !

Throwing people threw tables, lighting each other on fire, etc, etc.
That is not Wrestling.

ROH is good but its has no storylines, ROH is ment for young stars who later become bigger stars in WWE(or TNA).

TNA just sucks and it does have storylines..crappy storylines.  :-&

WWE is the best, it has good(sometimes) storylines/feuds and wrestling.  =D>

and Sabu and Mick are crappy Wrestlers.  =D>

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2007, 09:07:54 AM »
Throwing people threw tables, lighting each other on fire, etc, etc.
That is not Wrestling.

That's right , you are stating the point but not actually getting the concept . EXTREME championship wrestling ! It's extreme . Let's see you fall 10 feet off a scafold through 3 tables . That's a talent in itself !

ROH  is good but its has no storylines, ROH is ment for young stars who later become bigger stars in WWE(or TNA).

ROH was meant to be competiton for the big leagues at one time . The guy who started it Rob Feinstein from ROF video . Was caught trying to seduce young boys on the net . It kind of put a halt on everything .

TNA just sucks and it does have storylines..crappy storylines.  :-&

I think I'm catching on here with your point . But once again TNA has wrestlers with talent , that can wrestle .

WWE is the best, it has good(sometimes) storylines/feuds and wrestling.  =D>

So you seem to be pretty much about the soap opera angle of it . You dogged anything that didn't have a "good" storyline to it . Where is the wrestling in WWE ? Let's see they have the Great Kali , Extremely talented wrestler Not ! Triple H , He couldn't wrestle his way out of a wet paper bag . The last ten matches I've seen with him ended up him beating up someone with a sledgehammer . & you hate ECW , where do you think that sledgehammer move originated ? The only reason Triple H is anywhere because he rode on Shawn Michael's  Coat Tails ! The original DX formed  which was great with HBK,HHH, & Chyna . Triple H would have been no where if it weren't for that . HBK carried them with his wrestling skills & they both acted like idiots & it made great TV . Because they pretty much copied withat was big at the time THE NWO ! There all buddies so Hall & Nash said go for it ! HBK went on the shelf with the back injury , HHH takes over & makes the name for himself . Now he gets the pushes he does because he is Vince's son in law . Triple H has no talent that pedigree looks like crap everytime he does it !  You say ECW had no talent , Rey , RVD , Jericho , Benoit among others all got their start in ECW . WWE got popular again in the 90's riding on Stone Cold's back . Talented wrestler ? Ohhhhh Hell NO !!! Great persona , yes ! Then came The Rock & others . They kept that popularity because they monopolized the industry . Vince bought up every other company competing with him . I'll admit WWE has some wrestling talent , but not nearly as much as some of the other organizations .

As for Sabu & Mick Foley , I'm not even going to comment . It would be like beating a dead horse !

« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 09:09:30 AM by DARKTALBAIN »

(click to show/hide)

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 26, 2024, 02:34:14 PM
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2007, 10:22:29 AM »
Absolutely has to be HHH. In my opinion, RVD isn't even in the same league as the King of Kings.

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline ★Leon★

• Kusanagi
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:May 16, 2008, 01:55:00 AM
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2007, 01:26:05 PM »
*HHH supporters*

WE ARE MORE >:(

Offline Error Macro

• Never finishes anything
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 30, 2022, 05:37:56 AM
    • :)
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2007, 01:51:04 PM »
HHH

Offline Cloud Strife

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 14, 2012, 04:39:14 AM
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2007, 02:05:18 PM »
Triple H , He couldn't wrestle his way out of a wet paper bag . The last ten matches I've seen with him ended up him beating up someone with a sledgehammer . & you hate ECW , where do you think that sledgehammer move originated ? The only reason Triple H is anywhere because he rode on Shawn Michael's  Coat Tails ! The original DX formed  which was great with HBK,HHH, & Chyna . Triple H would have been no where if it weren't for that . HBK carried them with his wrestling skills & they both acted like idiots & it made great TV . Because they pretty much copied withat was big at the time THE NWO ! There all buddies so Hall & Nash said go for it ! HBK went on the shelf with the back injury , HHH takes over & makes the name for himself . Now he gets the pushes he does because he is Vince's son in law . Triple H has no talent that pedigree looks like crap everytime he does it ! 

:lies:... Obviously you don't know Triple H, HHH was part of the "Clique", members consisted of HHH, HBK, Scott Hall and Kevin Nash. HBK and HHH stayed in WWE and formed DX which influenced Scott Hall and Kevin Nash to form NWO. Since HBK was champion of the time all the punishment went to HHH, that's why is seemed HHH rode on HBK because he didn't have a choice, and Stone Cold became King of the Ring instead which pushed him into stardom... After HBK back injury the rest was history, HHH rose to stardom on his own, he did some smart moves, beat just about everybody in the business, including legends from WWE, WCW and ECW, which resulted him becoming Undisputed Champion and a legend of his own right. Like or dislike his methods, his methods made him "The Game" and 11 time Champion of the World, even after his injuries he still comes back better than ever! :)

You say ECW had no talent , Rey , RVD , Jericho , Benoit among others all got their start in ECW . WWE got popular again in the 90's riding on Stone Cold's back . Talented wrestler ? Ohhhhh Hell NO !!! Great persona , yes ! Then came The Rock & others . They kept that popularity because they monopolized the industry . Vince bought up every other company competing with him . I'll admit WWE has some wrestling talent , but not nearly as much as some of the other organizations .

You say HHH is a crappy wrestler, yet you think Stone Cold, The Rock, Rey, RVD, Cena are any better? Stone Cold is a brawler not a wrestler, and like I stated above he wouldn't have been anything if it wasn't for HHH giving him his spot. The Rock and Cena are good with mikes and are entertainers not wrestlers, especially with moves like "you cant see me". RVD and Rey are high flying kamikazes or midgets not wrestlers. Jericho and Benoit are pretty good wrestlers, but we all know what happen to Benoit, he's a disgrace. So HHH in comparison is not so bad, his resiliency and his ring awareness is what made him the King of Kings, which proves he's that damn good! :)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 02:19:41 PM by Cloud Strife »

Offline laspacho

• RMM Project Leader
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 21, 2024, 07:31:48 PM
  • Robot Master
    • Infinity Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2007, 06:32:40 PM »
HHH  ;D

Offline The Great World Emperor

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 29, 2011, 11:21:00 PM
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2007, 06:58:22 PM »
I voted HHH.

Offline OrwellianDawn

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 25, 2009, 01:04:23 AM
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2007, 07:20:00 PM »
Paul Michael Levesque, so I can beat him to a pulp for his contribution to the premature demise of this business.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal