collapse

Author Topic: Well guys, its been a nice run......  (Read 1092 times)

Offline ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~

• Special Ops Mugen Creator
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 10, 2024, 04:28:06 PM
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
Well guys, its been a nice run......
« on: April 03, 2012, 01:14:33 AM »
  Sup mugen people how's it going? If some of you here at IMT don't know me I go by the name R@CE 45 a.k.a. BL@DE X : THE P@TCH KING. I'm known for starting up the whole "Patching character thing" in mugen and i've successfully with help of Sic-1 publicly released 1 character, "Ferroman". I've released a lot of patches for characters through out my time in mugen. Some of which I either don't like anymore and some I still like to this day. I've gotten in quite a few debates during my time in mugen also, which could have been avoided but... you know how mugen drama can get sometimes.

I have said some things to some people that I am not proud of, and some of which I wish I wouldn't have said in the past. And also I wish some of those people were on better terms with me, but pride is in their way I guess.

Anyway, I took sometime to think about a lot of stuff and I realized that, the fun that used to come along with mugen just isn't quite here anymore... And its been that way for awhile now.... I thought by now that the egos, the drama, and relationships between fellow mugenites would have gotten better by now. After all its 2012. But instead, its seems like its stuck in a rotation of the same thing, over and over. And I for one am just sick of it. So I've decided after  later this year or the beginning of next year, this might be it for me as for as mugen goes.

Guys all I ever wanted to do was to learn how to make different things in mugen, meet new people, share ideas, contribute and have fun. I never was trying to have an ego, or be on a power trip, or anything. If you thought I was then your sadly mistaken, and I apologize if I made you feel that way.

I would like to also apologize to a few people who I think deserve it publicly.

Acey - I just want to say I apologize for not setting the right example for upcoming mugen creators and for any of my wrong actions here at IMT

Scar - I want to apologize for not keeping in touch like I used to, and for that whole thing with "Guy's stance... I miss talking to you bro.

O'Illutionista - Dude, like I always told you, I have always been a fan of your work. And there was a time where me and you were cool. but some where in the line of all of that I got upset with you. Because patching is what I do, and I felt like you had a problem with that and that's what I'm known for doing. So I guess conflict came about. But dude, never the less, YOUR A LEGEND and I was still wrong for talking to you the way I did all those times. And so I apologize, but understand why I did it.....Patching is what I do, and all I ever will do or be known for.... Sorry if you don't like it....

Y. - I want to apologize to you too dude, because I mistook your feedback for bashing, and I shouldn't talked to you the way I did. You give great feedback and I was being a jerk. I hope that you can put my wrong doing behind you if its cool. Understand that I catch hell from some people sometimes and I guess I was being jumpy and short tempered. You were right, you can't always expect praise or OMG its a nice char all the time, and you gotta except negative responses too...

To the rest of IMT staff - for any bad behavior that has come from me even though it was usually because a couple of trolls who everyone knows mostly.

Also to the fans of my  edits- Guys, I apologize to you big time (Whiplash can relate) Because I let you guys down by falling into trolls traps and not delivering more work from my end.

So I guess that about sums it up but if I forgot you, then i'm sorry for that as well. Now I realize sorry does not make up for everything, but like my father told me when he was still alive, "It take a real man to finally admit when he was at fault and just wrong."

And I have been thinking to myself a lot lately on how the mugen community could've been today if we all could set aside the egos, the pride, the drama, and etc. and come together and not be so divided..... We talk all about how bad capcom is, and how this game or that other company is... If we were united we could show all of them at capcom or any other company how REAL FIGHTING games should play....But sadly I don't think i'll be around to see this.... I would luv to see the day that IMT, Mugen Guild, Mugen-Infantry, CVG, and Scruffydragon could all work together, but that is only a mere dream....

I want to thank all of you that have taken the time to download my work and I hope that you continue while I'm still here and know that, I do this for a hobby as well as for fun. That's what its all about in the end....right? And like always, remember.....
MMMMmmmmmmmmmmm..........PATCHES!!!!!

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
Re: Well guys, its been a nice run......
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 01:24:33 AM »
Sad to see you go man. Wish I got to know you a little more. Still laugh at that CROM song everytime I see it in my computer. :DxDie
MMMmmmmmmmmmm... PATCHES!!!!! ::salute::

Offline G.P.O.A - GatlingPunchRalf

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 23, 2013, 07:31:01 AM
  • IMT's Unofficial Advisor and Brainstormer
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 08:29:29 AM »
::salute:: See you later, Space Cowboy.

Sprite Contest Organizer and Beloved Personality

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 08:50:22 AM »
Dont be a stranger now.  :)

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 27, 2024, 07:01:29 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 09:16:05 AM »
Until we meet again, stay gold bro.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 09, 2024, 11:15:33 AM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2012, 09:24:20 AM »
Calling others legends. Being modest. Cheers good sir. Rage will miss your presence. Its been a long trip and a fun one. But every road has its bumps and they also end too. Your run was good. You are a legend in your own right. You have my up most respect. I wish I could do what you do.

You say you want to see the day when we are doing it like the big boys right? Well don't be a stranger then. What you said about purple behaviors is true. But the work being produced is only getting better. People are even experimenting with 3d models in mugen. Like some of those we see as legendary creators. You to are among them and I'm positive most will welcome you with open arms. So please don't let this be good bye. let it be a smell you later.

You take care of your self. And stop by once in a while. The princess commands it.

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline -Whiplash-

• Prince of Latis
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:December 25, 2021, 12:18:48 AM
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2012, 11:05:51 AM »
I'll miss you, man.

So you still want me to finish that thing I was doing for you?

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2012, 11:12:31 AM »
Rage said it on the nail bro.  man you know imma see yo crazy self around. we always got skype! lmao! and lawd i am gonna mess with you even more and where the heck is MY patches! see you tyryin to duck out on me man ( tryin to not shed any tears, too macho for that...wait...hold up....oh ok , water duck was tryin to escape. lol)  you know you always my Bruh man. we have a ton of laughs, fAR TOO MANY TO EVEN COUNT ! especially on skype. yo and the CROM theme song you made.... :DxDie hilarious man. still laugh at it just looking at the dang icon on the desktop without even playing it. lol.  you are a part of mugen history man, the Patch maker and king of patches. gonna miss you around here  bro. you know how find the lando bruh.  :thumbsup: ::salute::

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2012, 11:24:43 AM »
I'll miss having you around R@ce, you have done a lot of good for the community, music, programming, patches, all great stuff.

You'll be back!  >:D (I hope)

Offline Macaulyn97

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 04, 2024, 04:22:53 PM
    • Macaulyn
    • Macaulyn97's Channel
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2012, 12:16:22 PM »
C'mon, this can't be true, your patches are the best, you cannot do this! :'(

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2012, 12:20:11 PM »
Awww guys thanks!.... Your comments really mean alot to me and I appreciate it. Really I do.

C'mon, this can't be true, your patches are the best, you cannot do this! :'(

Thanks dude, but don't worry, i'm not gone yet.  :)

So you still want me to finish that thing I was doing for you?

Oh yes whiplash, sure thing buddy!  :thumbsup:

Offline DivineWolf

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 16, 2023, 09:17:46 PM
  • Last of a Dying Breed
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2012, 01:35:31 PM »
I can tell that this topic came from your heart. Hoping that everyone you apologized to can accept it and move on. In the end, it's all just a game and we all should be having fun with it. I understand where you're coming from. I'm no stranger to MUGEN, I've been here since IMT was established. Not heavily outspoken however, still not. Though, I couldn't pass on giving my word to you. I understand that things can get quite heated sometimes with MUGEN. Ecspecially doing what you do, seeing as how a lot of people are uptight about the whole patching thing.

Despite this, you shouldn't let it discourage you from doing what you do. I too look forward to a day when everyone will be good with everyone else. Joining up to make great works for MUGEN. Us as it's community should strive for that unity. Any work you contribute is a step closer towards that goal. Until that day comes, you have to ignore the negativity that comes at you. Whether it be MUGEN or anything else, you're bound to run into haters. Some may just be mad at the world. Some may be envious of your ability, so they bash you in a attempt to bring you down. Whatever the case, remaining steadfast and progressing through the hardships only makes you better. Not just as a MUGEN creator/patcher, but as a person as well.

My respects passed to your father. Indeed it does take a real man to admit his faults. You can't grow, become better if you never see yourself doing anything wrong. I don't know much about your work, aside from that really great Psylocke RMX song you made for Sabaki's Psylocke... However, based on the feedback you've recieved here, I'd have to say you reputation proceeds itself. If this is the best decision for YOU, then by all means, do what you feel is best. I wish you good luck in any future endeavors you face. I just hope you're not letting the "hype" make this decision for you. Be true to yourself and do what you do, that's all that matters in the end. None of us are getting paid for this. We do it out of fun and giving back to the community for everyone's enjoyment. Take care sir, God bless.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 01:47:12 PM by DivineWolf »

Userbar - Akeme
R.I.P Reu
R.I.P Macho Man Randy Savage

"Let me show you..."

Offline Yuri Jacobs

• Kyokugen Innovator & Master
  • Global Moderator
  • Last Login:May 29, 2019, 10:24:40 PM
  • I'm ready to fight!
    • BitChute
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2012, 02:25:45 PM »
I can tell that this topic came from your heart. Hoping that everyone you apologized to can accept it and move on. In the end, it's all just a game and we all should be having fun with it. I understand where you're coming from. I'm no stranger to MUGEN, I've been here since IMT was established. Not heavily outspoken however, still not. Though, I couldn't pass on giving my word to you. I understand that things can get quite heated sometimes with MUGEN. Ecspecially doing what you do, seeing as how a lot of people are uptight about the whole patching thing.

Despite this, you shouldn't let it discourage you from doing what you do. I too look forward to a day when everyone will be good with everyone else. Joining up to make great works for MUGEN. Us as it's community should strive for that unity. Any work you contribute is a step closer towards that goal. Until that day comes, you have to ignore the negativity that comes at you. Whether it be MUGEN or anything else, you're bound to run into haters. Some may just be mad at the world. Some may be envious of your ability, so they bash you in a attempt to bring you down. Whatever the case, remaining steadfast and progressing through the hardships only makes you better. Not just as a MUGEN creator/patcher, but as a person as well.

My respects passed to your father. Indeed it does take a real man to admit his faults. You can't grow, become better if you never see yourself doing anything wrong. I don't know much about your work, aside from that really great Psylocke RMX song you made for Sabaki's Psylocke... However, based on the feedback you've recieved here, I'd have to say you reputation proceeds itself. If this is the best decision for YOU, then by all means, do what you feel is best. I wish you good luck in any future endeavors you face. I just hope you're not letting the "hype" make this decision for you. Be true to yourself and do what you do, that's all that matters in the end. None of us are getting paid for this. We do it out of fun and giving back to the community for everyone's enjoyment. Take care sir, God bless.

I couldn't agree more, DivineWolf and your apology is very accepted here, BL@DE X : THE P@TCH KING. Let's hope that your successor can do great Mugen patching as you have here and other Mugen sites. IMT won't be the same without you here and you're right, I hardly see any interest in Mugen here as it was in the past when I came on board. Most of us do go to school and to work, have families and trying to take care of sick loved ones. No matter what paths we all are crossing, Mugen somehow affected our lives in one point or another. Of course, they will be haters and trolls who'll discourage you on your works, don't allow that, let them have their say, ignore them and move on. Good luck on your future, whatever it will be, I hope that path will lead you to prosper your life in the right way.

Offline boryema

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 17, 2015, 08:44:45 PM
    • boryema's youtube channel
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2012, 02:56:49 PM »
thank you for everything you've done for the mugen community and starting the character patches
you've been a big inspiration to me

Offline Playing Enemy

• Portrait & Screenpack Creator
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:December 26, 2018, 03:59:17 PM
  • THE HARD GOODBYE
    • Royalty7 - The best decision I ever made
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2012, 07:12:33 PM »
There's a million things I could say to try and keep you from leaving all of us, but I won't because I don't blame you at all. You know I'm probably you're biggest fan, and have always loved everything you've created, but I'm not gonna try and sit here telling you to stay when you just flat out don't enjoy what you do anymore. I'd honestly rather see you make something you enjoy making whether it's music or a quesadilla, and get a chance to peek at your take on whatever it is, then to just sit by and watch you create stuff tailored to someone elses tastes or views since as we all know, WE HAVE TO BE ACCURATE. Gosh, if I could shoot that dang sentence in the head over and over again, I'd unload the whole clip. What's the fun in anticipating a release from someone knowing it won't even be the slightest bit different than it's original? How can a creator make a name for themselves and stand out doing only what others have already done before them? Someone please explain that one to me if you can. That's why I've always liked your stuff though. You understood the simple concept of Mugen, "make it your own" and ran with it making some of the coolest creations I've ever seen in mugen. When people would talk crap or say the inevitable stupid comments that fall out of their mouths, you'd just say MMMMMMMMM...PATCHES!!! What can anyone say to that, seriously? I hate to see you go R@CE, but you gotta do what you gotta do. If you ever come back though, know all your friends will be still be here supporting you. Good luck bro.  ::salute::

"Maybe I am what they say I am.  A maniac...a psycho killer."

Offline I-Skorp-I

• Born Again Man Of Faith
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 22, 2022, 07:00:18 PM
  • Repent To Yahusha(Jesus), For He Is Your Savior
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2012, 08:30:53 PM »
Sorry didn't get to know you man i wish you well in all your future indevers and hope that you rise once again someday deuces and may god bless you  :)
Sting Of The Scorpion

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2012, 10:38:38 PM »
You guys are the best!  :thumbsup:

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[Today at 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar