collapse

Author Topic: War Machine, The Abomination, and Evil Superman!  (Read 3125 times)

Offline Hybasuku

• Initiate
  • Last Login:April 23, 2013, 05:06:46 PM
  • Bullseye little Murdock!
    • Email
War Machine, The Abomination, and Evil Superman!
« on: October 25, 2008, 05:02:43 PM »
Don't talk to me about Cap, it's aborted, but these Wips won't be I PROMISE YOU! There hasn't been any War Machines really (exept the one i saw for Advengers West Coast) anyway I decided to do one. He will not be just like Iron Man exept a little different, he will shoot many rockets out of his shoulder, he will also shoot VERY explosive torpedos out of his arm. I'll try to make it as different as possible from Iron-Man, different intros, attacks, hypers & specials, and he will have helpers too! My second WIP, THE ABOMINATION, he too will be different than the Hulk ( I might make his stance the same thought ;*)) ) but i haven't seen any Abominations so i decided to make a WIP of him! Last, EVIL SUPERMAN, HE will literally kill you, he won't hold back, and i may have him do a fatality! Now here's a preview of them!

"Madness?  XD|| "
"Tonight blood tastes good!"-Hybasuku

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
Re: War Machine, The Abomination, and Evil Superman!
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 05:19:20 PM »
OK , not to bust your bubble here , but .....

Capcom made a war machine . He's not exactly War amchine , but he does exist & others made him for mugen .

Superman as far as I know has never been evil . He would never rip out hearts or anything . He's the boyscout superhero . It's just going to be strange to see him that evil & violent . If you are using scruffy's superman . You better get permission . The guy who made him is pretty cool . He gave me permission long time ago to use his Superman sprites for my Doomsday . So it shouldn't be a problem .

Did someone help you with these sprites ? If not your edits are improving from before 

Now onto something else ....

Let's talk about Cap . You promised us he was going to be finished .  :-?? But yet now you have abondoned him .  :-??

Anyway good luck  %%- to you , If you are going to try to WIP these . It's hard for guys that have been doing this for years to do 3 characters at the same time . You haven't even created one yet . I would suggest focusing your time on one character only for your first .

Make a post in the sprites section for the others for now  :thumbsup:

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline Hybasuku

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2008, 05:26:08 PM »
OK , not to bust your bubble here , but .....

Capcom made a war machine . He's not exactly War amchine , but he does exist & others made him for mugen .

Superman as far as I know has never been evil . He would never rip out hearts or anything . He's the boyscout superhero . It's just going to be strange to see him that evil & violent . If you are using scruffy's superman . You better get permission . The guy who made him is pretty cool . He gave me permission long time ago to use his Superman sprites for my Doomsday . So it shouldn't be a problem .

Did someone help you with these sprites ? If not your edits are improving from before 

Now onto something else ....

Let's talk about Cap . You promised us he was going to be finished . :-?? But yet now you have abondoned him . :-??

Anyway good luck  %%- to you , If you are going to try to WIP these . It's hard for guys that have been doing this for years to do 3 characters at the same time . You haven't even created one yet . I would suggest focusing your time on one character only for your first .

Make a post in the sprites section for the others for now  :thumbsup:

Yo, I'm sorry about Cap, just I wanted to make WIPS with my own design, also I know about the war machine for capcom, but to tell you the truth it sucked, it was not original, mine will be i promise! Also thanks about me improving i appreciate the comment, AND I will focus on one of them, i just plan on making all three, and I will change the look (sorta) of Evil Superman. And finally, JUST because it's Evil Superman, doesn't mean it's Kal-el, just think about it!  :)
"Madness?  XD|| "

Offline Lasher

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:May 19, 2015, 10:18:18 PM
  • TINGLING!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2008, 05:37:26 PM »
You promised cap was going to be finished, but he isnt going to be.  Now you promise three characters are going to be finished?  I dunno man.  You better hold off on the word "promise".

Anyway, good luck, I guess.
                   By Tempest - Lasher by Me

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2008, 05:39:43 PM »
Good luck man! I'm looking forward to Abomination. Hulk needs a villain to fight in MUGEN.

Offline Hybasuku

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2008, 05:41:54 PM »
You promised cap was going to be finished, but he isnt going to be.  Now you promise three characters are going to be finished?  I dunno man.  You better hold off on the word "promise".

Anyway, good luck, I guess.

They Will, will, will, be finished!
Good luck man! I'm looking forward to Abomination. Hulk needs a villain to fight in MUGEN.

Thanks, I'm gonna make the Abomination really cool!
"Madness?  XD|| "

Offline The Anvil

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:September 23, 2015, 08:40:42 AM
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2008, 05:56:13 PM »
just a few points here by the way

1) Your warmachine just seems a pallette of the capcom one....
2) There is an abomination wip over at scruffy, just incase you want to join together with the guy whose making it.
3) Bizarro has already been released (isn't he the same as evil superman?).

Offline MirageAtoli

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:May 13, 2011, 03:25:23 AM
  • Oh, my Paws and Whiskers!
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2008, 06:09:23 PM »

Capcom's Warmachine is a palette swap of Ironman. Which for Capcom wasn't that great of an idea. Capcom's palette swap of Venom they called Carnage was even worse.

Isn't Warmachine's suit anatomically the same as Ironman's?

Evil Superman remind me of the Justice Lord Superman; an intro with the death of Flash would be cool.

Offline Hybasuku

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2008, 06:26:29 PM »
just a few points here by the way

It, kinda is but i added a scanner on his head, and a multiple rocket launcher, but he will be different, and not a pallete swap every single thing, i will do alot of frankenspriting to make th attacks look different.

Capcom's Warmachine is a palette swap of Ironman. Which for Capcom wasn't that great of an idea. Capcom's palette swap of Venom they called Carnage was even worse.

Evil Superman remind me of the Justice Lord Superman; an intro with the death of Flash would be cool.

Like how does this flash that you are talking about die, and can i have a picture of Justice Lord Siperman?
"Madness?  XD|| "

Offline The 4th Summers Brother

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 11, 2015, 10:17:11 PM
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2008, 06:28:51 PM »

there was a 'carnage' palette swap? what game...sounds awful

anyway, good luck with the wip's man!

Offline MirageAtoli

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:May 13, 2011, 03:25:23 AM
  • Oh, my Paws and Whiskers!
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2008, 06:41:38 PM »
Like how does this flash that you are talking about die, and can i have a picture of Justice Lord Siperman?

It was part of the plot of Justice League Unlimited, in which President Luthor kills the Flash and Superman retaliates and kills him in the Oval Office in what is a possible future timeline.

He wasn't necessarily evil; He just crossed the line and set the world into a dystopian society.

Search for 'Justice Lords' on youtube.

I believe it was a secret character in Marvel Super Heroes.

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 23, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2008, 09:01:01 PM »

they never called him carnage. they called him venom. he even had a whole made up story where it was still eddie brock but with a different symbiote.

now the mephisto pallete swap of blackheart from MVSvSF, on the other hand....

Offline ItalianStallion

• Hoodville Certified
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:May 07, 2022, 08:13:31 PM
  • Today you are inspired. Tomorrow you inspire
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2008, 10:19:23 PM »

It was part of the plot of Justice League Unlimited, in which President Luthor kills the Flash and Superman retaliates and kills him in the Oval Office in what is a possible future timeline.

He wasn't necessarily evil; He just crossed the line and set the world into a dystopian society.

Don't know about Marvel Super Heroes, I never really played it much, but in Marvel vs Capcom, Venom had an alternate costume, Carnage, which was just Venom with an orange palette, and THAT was horrible since Venom and Carnage are obviously not the same size.

Now, as of your WIPs, you dropped Wolvenom, Cap, and your original character which was named after you, Hybasuku. I don't think you will finish these three characters, since you have a reputation for dropping characters, but prove me wrong, and good luck to you anyway.

Offline Weapon x program

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 16, 2015, 12:38:11 PM
  • welcome
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2008, 10:39:28 PM »
ok, first this "bad" superman is being work on by kal elvis, so i don t see the point to lose your time.
Second, this abomination doesn t look like abomination.
Three war machine is just an helper on my us agent character, read well, and the design is really different:
and before i forget mcready is working on him and doing a great job.

SO, because i know you will never finish them, you should start with easy wips. I didn t want to sound harsh, but time will prove i am right AS ITALIAN STALLION;

Offline CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!! LVL 16!!

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 12, 2010, 08:55:52 PM
  • Pretend this mood thing says, "Feelin' Obvious!"
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2008, 10:42:52 PM »
and I will change the look (sorta) of Evil Superman. And finally, JUST because it's Evil Superman, doesn't mean it's Kal-el, just think about it!  :)

Okay, As a DC Comics Fan, Gotta say that

If its not Kal-El. Then who?  I only now of probably at least 3 Evil Supermen.

BiZaRrO
Superman Prime
Kon-El (Superboy Prime: Later becomes a self proclaimed evil Superman.)

PLUS: Superman From RED SON but he doesnt count cuz he was just raised differently.

Offline aPoCaLyPsE

• :+:Simply Twist'D:+:
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 30, 2018, 06:11:39 PM
  • ...I spit blood before I speak...
    • -"aPoCaLyPsE's Bio... Enter with Caution..."
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2008, 10:45:30 PM »
As for your W.I.P man, first off much  %%- %%- , try working on War Machine first and foremost, all his mechanics and ideas you have on hand will make him your best bet for making for complete character. The abombmination and Evil Superman as cool as they seem, will more then likely require precsion and patience to custom sprite a non existant character. Keep focused and hang in there man.

-"aPoC."

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2008, 01:42:26 AM »

Now, as of your WIPs, you dropped Wolvenom, Cap, and your original character which was named after you, Hybasuku. I don't think you will finish these three characters, since you have a reputation for dropping characters, but prove me wrong, and good luck to you anyway.

Hey bro , watch your mouth , he may want want his idea for Wolvenom back now .  :DxDie  I already have 70% of the sprites done .

I really think he should take up Captain " Bucky " America . 3 good reasons to do so ....
 He really is not that bad to edit
People were looking forward to it
Last of all , Jill has alot of guns to use .   ;*))

I really think if you are abondoning Cap , you should probably listen to everyone & focus on War machine . He will be a easier forst character to make than the others . Then move onto something more difficult .

Now as for your sprites . Like example , the 3 that you posted . Just curious how long it took you to do each one ? I know when I first started One Hobgoblin sprite took me hours at times . I've become a little faster since then . Now one sprite only takes me an hour & 59 minutes  ;D 

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline danniel

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:May 06, 2013, 03:11:26 AM
  • hmmm
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2008, 01:44:07 AM »

Don't know about Marvel Super Heroes, I never really played it much, but in Marvel vs Capcom, Venom had an alternate costume, Carnage, which was just Venom with an orange palette, and THAT was horrible since Venom and Carnage are obviously not the same size.

didnt you read wat that one guy said about this
they never called it carnage
people did
and wats wrong with making an evil superman that doesnt exist in comics
 he can just be like a half original char

Offline Sub-Zero

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 18, 2010, 11:11:29 PM
  • When i move throught the Ghetto i drive slow
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2008, 02:38:17 AM »
that character wasnt carnage

in the game it was named HYPER venom thats why it had the after-images

Offline ItalianStallion

• Hoodville Certified
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:May 07, 2022, 08:13:31 PM
  • Today you are inspired. Tomorrow you inspire
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2008, 05:10:19 AM »
Alright well on the sfgalleries website, orange Venom says Carnage and purple haired Morrigan says Lilith.

http://www.sfgalleries.net/art/mvc/supers/

Sorry I have a life and im not on the computer every second of my life and know exactly everything about video games.

Offline BLue BoMBeR

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 29, 2020, 04:59:08 AM
  • MegaMan #1 Fan
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2008, 08:57:05 AM »
well, i read something about the orange venom, venom and carnage got mix together and it was called " Hybrid " no more words.... but hybrid is more powerful in attacks plus with more speed.... but he has weak endurance... thats no ultimate venom... :O*D

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2008, 10:42:13 AM »
that character wasnt carnage

in the game it was named HYPER venom thats why it had the after-images

Hyper Venom is made by XBC and its an alternet def file you can use instead of the normal venom.

IN MVC Carnage was a sceret character who was an orange venom with differnt stats, just like US Agent and War Machine.

Evil Superman? What is it Zod or a child of his? Or is it like what if Zod had possesed Clark Kent in Smallville?
If yes, shouldnt you use Zod's symbol?

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2008, 10:51:08 AM »
and I will change the look (sorta) of Evil Superman. And finally, JUST because it's Evil Superman, doesn't mean it's Kal-el, just think about it!  :)

If its not Kal-El. Then who?  I only now of probably at least 3 Evil Supermen.

BiZaRrO
Superman Prime

PLUS: Superman From RED SON but he doesnt count cuz he was just raised differently.

Kon El was the good Superboy from the Death of superman era, and of course Teen Titans, not Superman Prime.

Superman Prime is Clark Kent of Earth Prime, and also Kal El. Prime is definately Evil, and has ripped off both of Risks arms, blew off Panthas head, blasted a hole in Wildebeast, beat Kal-L the origional E2 Superman to death, tried to Rip Krypto's Mouth in half, and killed the very last Green Lantern, in the Legion of 3 Worlds future. On Top of that he destroyed the planets Thanagar, and Earth 15. Probably one of the biggest mass murderers in the DCU

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2008, 10:54:19 AM »
and I will change the look (sorta) of Evil Superman. And finally, JUST because it's Evil Superman, doesn't mean it's Kal-el, just think about it! :)

If its not Kal-El. Then who? &nbsp;I only now of probably at least 3 Evil Supermen.

BiZaRrO
Superman Prime

Kon El was the good Superboy from the Death of superman era, and of course Teen Titans, not Superman Prime.

Superman Prime is Clark Kent of Earth Prime, and also Kal El. Prime is definately Evil, and has ripped off both of Risks arms, blew off Panthas head, blasted a hole in Wildebeast, beat Kal-L the origional E2 Superman to death, tried to Rip Krypto's Mouth in half, and killed the very last Green Lantern, in the Legion of 3 Worlds future. On Top of that he destroyed the planets Thanagar, and Earth 15. Probably one of the biggest mass murderers in the DCU
I bet Joker isnt happy that someone stole, then broke his body count record  ;*))

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2008, 10:59:42 AM »
and I will change the look (sorta) of Evil Superman. And finally, JUST because it's Evil Superman, doesn't mean it's Kal-el, just think about it! :)

If its not Kal-El. Then who? &nbsp;I only now of probably at least 3 Evil Supermen.

BiZaRrO
Superman Prime

I bet Joker isnt happy that someone stole, then broke his body count record&nbsp; ;*))

Id bet Joker despises the little brat

Oh yeah I forgot that Superman Prime also killed Kon-El the Superboy that were all familiar with in Mugen

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 02, 2024, 09:44:33 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar