collapse

Author Topic: Ice T vs Soulja Boy  (Read 2883 times)

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
Re: Ice T vs Soulja Boy
« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2008, 06:32:27 PM »
lol @ soulja boy comment. ''U on law and order solvin mysteries'' lmao  :DxDie :DxDie

for real though i kinda feel soulja boy wat he was sayin ice t came at him kinda sidewayz. but at the same time soulja boy is makin black ppl look bad so i cant blame ice t.

well with statements like that^^^^^^"makin black ppl look bad" that seems to be hating to me and has nothin to do with skills cause you know all black people can not rap

he does i mean when u see how black ppl was rapping back in the 90's and wat they were talking about, it actually ment something they were always talkin about something important. and then we got the bad era of rap he just takes bad to another level he just makes us look stupid i hate to say it thats one person u can use to talk about black ppl. put it this way im ashamed that hes da same race as me.

so i guess when white ppl say that the kkk makes them look bad there hating on the klan? No its not its stating an opinion and i actually had reasons why i didnt like him if i was hatin i would hate him for no reason or stupid reasons.

Offline Sub-Zero

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 18, 2010, 11:11:29 PM
  • When i move throught the Ghetto i drive slow
« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2008, 07:22:14 PM »
ok Soulja boy

is a living black person moment

he is a public black person moment eninitity

public black person moments change your whole race

i agree wit nutpatch 100%

u do what  gotta do to get yo money but dooont evevevevever make a mockery of hip hop

p.s i think this should be merged into the hip hop discussion

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • Last Login:February 26, 2024, 03:24:12 AM
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2008, 08:54:35 PM »
lol @ soulja boy comment. ''U on law and order solvin mysteries'' lmao  :DxDie :DxDie

for real though i kinda feel soulja boy wat he was sayin ice t came at him kinda sidewayz. but at the same time soulja boy is makin black ppl look bad so i cant blame ice t.

well with statements like that^^^^^^"makin black ppl look bad" that seems to be hating to me and has nothin to do with skills cause you know all black people can not rap

he does i mean when u see how black ppl was rapping back in the 90's and wat they were talking about, it actually ment something they were always talkin about something important. and then we got the bad era of rap he just takes bad to another level he just makes us look stupid i hate to say it thats one person u can use to talk about black ppl. put it this way im ashamed that hes da same race as me.

so i guess when white ppl say that the kkk makes them look bad there hating on the klan? No its not its stating an opinion and i actually had reasons why i didnt like him if i was hatin i would hate him for no reason or stupid reasons.

That makes no sence what so ever so because you have a reason to dislike someone that its not hating(lets think about that)..and since when did not being able to rap as good as someone else bringing down a race that is called stereotyping my friend(saying that all black people need to be able to rap on par with the greats)..and yes to say something like that is hating(even if it is a white person talking about the kkk)...Also what does opinion have to do with not hating cause well I hate the kkk and that is my opinion and someone else may love the kkk and that is their opinion but the fact of the matter is I am still hating on the kkk

ok Soulja boy

u do what  gotta do to get yo money but dooont evevevevever make a mockery of hip hop

what does that even meen what has he done to bring down the black race is it by selling music to people that like his music I mean if that's so then every artist's out there  county,rock,hip-hop whatever has brung down their own race. And to the "do what you gotta do to get money but dont ever make a mockery of hip-hop" statement try telling that to his fans or the fans of that type of music cause they are the ones buying it and making him famous he is just making his money cause as stated before he is not the one that came up with that "snapy club-hop" music he is just part of that
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 09:00:33 PM by eg6gsr »

my new one

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2008, 09:52:50 PM »

That makes no sence what so ever so because you have a reason to dislike someone that its not hating(lets think about that)..and since when did not being able to rap as good as someone else bringing down a race that is called stereotyping my friend(saying that all black people need to be able to rap on par with the greats)..and yes to say something like that is hating(even if it is a white person talking about the kkk)...Also what does opinion have to do with not hating cause well I hate the kkk and that is my opinion and someone else may love the kkk and that is their opinion but the fact of the matter is I am still hating on the kkk

ok Soulja boy

what does that even meen what has he done to bring down the black race is it by selling music to people that like his music I mean if that's so then every artist's out there  county,rock,hip-hop whatever has brung down their own race. And to the "do what you gotta do to get money but dont ever make a mockery of hip-hop" statement try telling that to his fans or the fans of that type of music cause they are the ones buying it and making him famous he is just making his money cause as stated before he is not the one that came up with that "snapy club-hop" music he is just part of that

PUT IT THIS WAY IM NOT JELOUS I JUST DONT LIKE HIM is that clear enough i know he has no talent and u act like i have to like this joke. im not sure if ur black and liv in da ghetto but im black and liv in da ghetto and i know dat hes just making us look ignorant wit his stupid music were almost already there because of all the other dumasses out there rappin but he just takes the cake only black ppl really know wat white ppl think of us (not to be racist) but most corporate white ppl think of us like clowns and wat do u see when u look at soulja boy A f**k*** DANCING RETARTED CLOWN

Offline Sub-Zero

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2008, 10:49:19 PM »
ok my post was supposed to be Nigg@ moment

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2008, 12:26:00 AM »
man its just that all the ppl that are sittin here defending soulja boy acts like we have to like him.

Offline ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~

• Special Ops Mugen Creator
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 10, 2024, 04:28:06 PM
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2008, 12:30:08 AM »
Nutpatch, i feel you dude, i just think Ice t should have came at him another way because he's old enough to be his grandfather... I don't like his  soulja boi's music at all.... like i said, i respect that he's tryin to provide for his family and himself, but thats it.... i think he needs to take a break and work on his rap skills and hell even his whole concept of music cus eventually, he's gonna get played out like all the other hypes that have came and went like, crunk music, snap music ,and so on and on.....

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2008, 12:39:40 AM »
Nutpatch, i feel you dude, i just think Ice t should have came at him another way because he's old enough to be his grandfather... I don't like his  soulja boi's music at all.... like i said, i respect that he's tryin to provide for his family and himself, but thats it.... i think he needs to take a break and work on his rap skills and hell even his whole concept of music cus eventually, he's gonna get played out like all the other hypes that have came and went like, crunk music, snap music ,and so on and on.....

Well yea i know Ice t did come at him side wayz and i really really do respect the fact that soulja boy is providin for his family no doubt about that. The topic was about his rapping skillz and really i think he has no talent at all. well at least hes providin i cant say anything about that.

Offline Tundra

• Co-Founder/Former Member of the Infinity Deviants
  • Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 08:24:14 PM
  • SHEESH!!!
    • Wavy_Lamborghini
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2008, 12:50:04 AM »
Hip hop aint dead, cats are just doin it wrong. I.E. soulja baby, 50 cent & all of gay-unit and all that ATL snap music and other dow south tap music. What hip hop needs is a little Dipset, USDA , Max B Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, & Joe Budden to keep it movin. So fu*k soulja bee-otch and what he and gayrab stands for. He is just a little youngster that doesnt know any better.

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2008, 12:51:55 AM »
Hip hop aint dead, cats are just doin it wrong. I.E. soulja baby, 50 cent & all of gay-unit and all that ATL snap music and other dow south tap music. What hip hop needs is a little Dipset, USDA , Max B Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, & Joe Budden to keep it movin. So fu*k soulja bee-otch and what he and gayrab stands for. He is just a little youngster that doesnt know any better.

yea u right there are u still some rappers that hold it down for hiphop dipset i respect them for keepin NY on da map even though im not from ny.

Offline Sub-Zero

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2008, 01:34:17 AM »
i think we need Nasir jones  to make sumthin like illmatic again

i think 2008 is the year of the comeback

all the old skool games are being remade, grandmasters of hip hop are slowly speakin there mind

lets just keep it strong hip hop is a culture not just music

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2008, 10:07:29 AM »
[quote author=Nutpatch
PUT IT THIS WAY IM NOT JELOUS I JUST DONT LIKE HIM is that clear enough i know he has no talent and u act like i have to like this joke. im not sure if ur black and liv in da ghetto but im black and liv in da ghetto and i know dat hes just making us look ignorant wit his stupid music were almost already there because of all the other dumasses out there rappin but he just takes the cake only black ppl really know wat white ppl think of us (not to be racist) but most corporate white ppl think of us like clowns and wat do u see when u look at soulja boy A f**k*** DANCING RETARTED CLOWN
[/quote]

Ok first off yes I am black and second what does me being black or being in the ghetto have to do with anything does the mean that I have to be of that class to understand where you are coming from(must be). Next up I know that he is a lame rapper and that is fact but for you to say that he is making all black people look like clowns is just a hateful thing to say and guess what to not like someone because they can not rap well my friend that is hatting cause well that is just like saying oh I hate that guy cause he has more money than me or the other way around(since he has no skill ar rhymin). Now this whole thing about him bringing down our race and what he does makes "white people" think down of us now excuse my french but that is the dumbest crap I have ever herd and if you feel that way then you need to be against most hip-hop in general beucase lets see if... I was white and had never met a black person in my life and the only outlet I had was to listen from artist like Dipset, USDA ,Lil Wayne,50 cent just to name a few I would think that all black people were gun toating,money spending,violent people but soulja boy is the one making blacks look bad what a bunch a crap. we as black people only make oursleves look bad when we do bad things. Now I will say this one more time and even quote it and capitilize it "SOULJA BOY DID NOT MAKE HIMSELF FAMOUS" and if you feel so strongly that he is making our people look bad then guess what blame our people for liking his music hell all people for liking his music cause they are the ones that put him in the position to sell millions or records and be on tv............and this is it for this post(man I feel like I'm in debate class all over) I'm not saying you have to like his music hell I dont like his music its dumb but I dont hate the guy for it nor blame him for it either..and to make it even simpler pick a genre that you dont like(mine would be country) now think do you hate the people that make the music or just the music they make???

my new one

Offline Mugen Toons

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:November 04, 2009, 03:24:49 AM
    • MT Network
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2008, 10:33:40 AM »
In Spanish  :-w

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2008, 12:48:15 PM »
[quote author=Nutpatch

Ok first off yes I am black and second what does me being black or being in the ghetto have to do with anything does the mean that I have to be of that class to understand where you are coming from(must be). Next up I know that he is a lame rapper and that is fact but for you to say that he is making all black people look like clowns is just a hateful thing to say and guess what to not like someone because they can not rap well my friend that is hatting cause well that is just like saying oh I hate that guy cause he has more money than me or the other way around(since he has no skill ar rhymin). Now this whole thing about him bringing down our race and what he does makes "white people" think down of us now excuse my french but that is the dumbest sh*t I have ever herd and if you feel that way then you need to be against most hip-hop in general beucase lets see if... I was white and had never met a black person in my life and the only outlet I had was to listen from artist like Dipset, USDA ,Lil Wayne,50 cent just to name a few I would think that all black people were gun toating,money spending,violent people but soulja boy is the one making blacks look bad what a bunch a sh*t. we as black people only make oursleves look bad when we do bad things. Now I will say this one more time and even quote it and capitilize it "SOULJA BOY DID NOT MAKE HIMSELF FAMOUS" and if you feel so strongly that he is making our people look bad then guess what blame our people for liking his music hell all people for liking his music cause they are the ones that put him in the position to sell millions or records and be on tv............and this is it for this post(man I feel like I'm in debate class all over) I'm not saying you have to like his music hell I dont like his music its dumb but I dont hate the guy for it nor blame him for it either..and to make it even simpler pick a genre that you dont like(mine would be country) now think do you hate the people that make the music or just the music they make???
[/quote]

So basically wat ur saying is that because i dont like someones skillz im hatin on them  :-j thats just f**k*** stupid im pretty sure that everyone on this fourm does not like someone from anywhere and it is not because they are jelous its because of something they dont like. If i dont like his rapping u expect me to like him? Some guy who dont giv a f**k about me, I dont even know why ur sittin here defending soulja boy he dont giv a f**k about u all he wants is for u to by his album. Maybe when soulja boy actually comes pay my bills or by groceries i would like him but im pretty sure he dosnt giv 2 shits about any of us and his music sucks thats reason enough for me not to like him, Not to mention how retarted he looks on TV. And to say im hatin, i like almost every rapper out and then i find this bull crap rapper, as a matter of fact he dont even deserve to be called a rapper cause he dont rap he just talks. He might as well be called a actor because all that retarted butt B!tch does is dance around like a little retard, now finally i dont know why u keep goin back in forth theres nothing u can say to make me like that fag case closed.

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2008, 01:25:30 PM »

So basically wat ur saying is that because i dont like someones skillz im hatin on them  :-j thats just f**k*** stupid im pretty sure that everyone on this fourm does not like someone from anywhere and it is not because they are jelous its because of something they dont like. If i dont like his rapping u expect me to like him? Some guy who dont giv a f**k about me, I dont even know why ur sittin here defending soulja boy he dont giv a f**k about u all he wants is for u to by his album. Maybe when soulja boy actually comes pay my bills or by groceries i would like him but im pretty sure he dosnt giv 2 shits about any of us and his music sucks thats reason enough for me not to like him, Not to mention how retarted he looks on TV. And to say im hatin, i like almost every rapper out and then i find this bull sh*t rapper, as a matter of fact he dont even deserve to be called a rapper cause he dont rap he just talks. He might as well be called a actor because all that retarted @$$ B!tch does is dance around like a little retard, now finally i dont know why u keep goin back in forth theres nothing u can say to make me like that fag case closed.

No I never said that hating on someones skills is making you a hater cause I dont like his skills either but see here is the diffrence you "hate him" becuase he can not rap now most people just "hate his style" not the person themself and that is what you are failing to grasp my friend and that is why I am saying you are a hater. I dont really care if he does not like me cause I am not a fan and I dont support his music in anyway. Now if you would take the time to read rather than just look at what I am saying and then read what you are typing you would get it I even tried to make it as simple as possible. Oh and I never said anywhere that you were jelous of him at all(but apparently you have to be jelous to hate)

my new one

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2008, 07:03:22 PM »

So basically wat ur saying is that because i dont like someones skillz im hatin on them  :-j thats just f**k*** stupid im pretty sure that everyone on this fourm does not like someone from anywhere and it is not because they are jelous its because of something they dont like. If i dont like his rapping u expect me to like him? Some guy who dont giv a f**k about me, I dont even know why ur sittin here defending soulja boy he dont giv a f**k about u all he wants is for u to by his album. Maybe when soulja boy actually comes pay my bills or by groceries i would like him but im pretty sure he dosnt giv 2 shits about any of us and his music sucks thats reason enough for me not to like him, Not to mention how retarted he looks on TV. And to say im hatin, i like almost every rapper out and then i find this bull sh*t rapper, as a matter of fact he dont even deserve to be called a rapper cause he dont rap he just talks. He might as well be called a actor because all that retarted @$$ B!tch does is dance around like a little retard, now finally i dont know why u keep goin back in forth theres nothing u can say to make me like that fag case closed.

No I never said that hating on someones skills is making you a hater cause I dont like his skills either but see here is the diffrence you "hate him" becuase he can not rap now most people just "hate his style" not the person themself and that is what you are failing to grasp my friend and that is why I am saying you are a hater. I dont really care if he does not like me cause I am not a fan and I dont support his music in anyway. Now if you would take the time to read rather than just look at what I am saying and then read what you are typing you would get it I even tried to make it as simple as possible. Oh and I never said anywhere that you were jelous of him at all(but apparently you have to be jelous to hate)

I read what u said but i dont use the word dislike i use the word hate take it as hate or dislike either way i hate soulja boy.

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:June 16, 2014, 08:36:08 PM
  • I don't play games, I fight for real!
« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2008, 08:00:30 PM »
its sad when commercial rappers do this kinda dumb shyt %-(
i mean really all of 'em got money and they still cant beside their egos. (:|
And why the hell is an old outdated has been gangsta rapper clownin on a sorry semi-silly, overated teenager that knows nothing but nickelodean songs. Come on ppl. Gotta draw the line somewhere.

o.O#
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2008, 08:17:14 PM »
why does everyone keep sayin we  hatin its not about that, this is about him not being able to rap for sh*t and thats it he cant rap for sh*t not flaming or nuttin its just the truth.

I read what u said but i dont use the word dislike i use the word hate take it as hate or dislike either way i hate soulja boy.

Hmmmm maybe that why  :thumbsup:

my new one

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2008, 08:23:15 PM »
why does everyone keep sayin we  hatin its not about that, this is about him not being able to rap for sh*t and thats it he cant rap for sh*t not flaming or nuttin its just the truth.

Hatin = Jelous

im not jelous i just dont like him is that clear enough.

Offline Sub-Zero

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2008, 08:49:02 PM »
there is a difference between hate n hatin

hate is the emotion of disliking sum

hatin is jealosy

nutpatch hates soulja boy

but is not hatin on him

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2008, 08:52:47 PM »

hatin is jealosy

but is not hatin on him

EXACTLEY hatin for example is if someone said they hated soulja boy because he has too much money or something like that jelousy. im sayin i hate him because he cant rap and he acts retarted on tv if someone killed ur mom and u hated them, basically wat ur sayin is that ur jelous of the guy who killed ur mom? if u said  u hated him that means u have extreme dislike for him.

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #71 on: June 28, 2008, 04:21:19 AM »

Hatin = Jelous

im not jelous i just dont like him is that clear enough.

hatin is jealosy

but is not hatin on him

hatin is jealosy

but is not hatin on him

EXACTLEY hatin for example is if someone said they hated soulja boy because he has too much money or something like that jelousy. im sayin i hate him because he cant rap and he acts retarted on tv if someone killed ur mom and u hated them, basically wat ur sayin is that ur jelous of the guy who killed ur mom? if u said  u hated him that means u have extreme dislike for him.

Haha please to the both of you please read what you are saying and I really want you both to look at this haha oh man....."Hate is to dislike someone" "hatin is to be jelous of someone" ha they have different  meanings but hatin stims from the word hate......... please please please please think before before you speak

again please read "hatin for example is if someone said they hated soulja boy because he has too much money or something like that jelousy. im sayin i hate him because he cant rap and he acts retarted on tv"...now seriously really haha come one

hate
Verb
[hating, hated]
1. to dislike (someone or something) intensely
2. to be unwilling (to do something): I hate to trouble you
Noun
1. intense dislike
2. Informal a person or thing that is hated: my own pet hate is restaurants [Old English hatian]
hater n

1.hatin'     
 Not liking or appreciating, disliking.

2. hatin'   
 Expression of hostility or animosity towards someone.

Expression of hatred or detestation towards someone.

3. Stop hatin   

MEANS: don't be a hater

don't dislike somebody because you're not them

Don't hate on somebody because of your jealousy

haha now read that......no where in there do you see anything about being hatin meaning "to be Jelous" ....I am going to use your example to try and explain this.."if someone said they hated soulja boy because he has too much money or something like that jelousy. im sayin i hate him because he cant rap and he acts retarted on tv"  the only thing that changes is your reason for hatin because you still "hate" that person....but for fun lets just say hatin does meen to be jelous explain this one to me...if I was to be jelous of ExShadow cause he can make great stages does that mean that I am hatin on him...get back to me
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 10:24:24 AM by eg6gsr »

my new one

Offline R.I.C.O - Twon

• I llu M ina T i
  • Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:August 25, 2013, 10:18:26 PM
  • WHOOP R.I.C.O!!!
« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2008, 12:39:47 PM »
Most to All of the time "hatin" is used when somebody doesnt like and always talks down on somebody when that "hated on" person has something that they "the hater" want or is in a position where they "the hater" wants to be. These actions of not liking someone and talking about someone comes out of pure jealousy. When you are "hatin" on somebody, you do not necessarily hate the person, but you hate the fact that they have something you do not.

Yes, the word hating comes from the word hate. The word "hatin" does not because it is not standard English, "hatin" is slang.

But anyways, we all know Soulja Boy is not showing any real talent because his music trash. Hopefully somebody can help dude out because he really needs it. He will not be able to provide for his family very long if he keeps up with his style of music because it will get played out very soon.

OMGZ My e-feelings!!! (cheekslap)

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: June 28, 2008, 02:24:50 PM »
who cares if hate came from the root word hate, hatin is not a real word and its a slang word it means u hate someone because u are jelous of them dam im not jelous of him so why dont u learn the meaning. There sure are a bunch of soulja boy dik riders in here. I dont like him dam get off soulja boys p**** if i dont like him theres no reason to go back and forth wit me just end it because it seems like ur tryin to convince me to like him and like i said nothing u say will make  me like him.

@ twon i dont get how not liking someone is jelousy if u dont like someone because he kills ppl ur jelous of him. not liking somone is not always jelousy just to let u know.

Offline eg6gsr

• Contributor
  • my first love
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: June 28, 2008, 03:42:26 PM »
who cares if hate came from the root word hate, hatin is not a real word and its a slang word it means u "hate" someone because u are jelous of them dam im not jelous of him so why dont u learn the meaning. There sure are a bunch of soulja boy dik riders in here. I dont like him dam get off soulja boys p**** if i dont like him theres no reason to go back and forth wit me just end it because it seems like ur tryin to convince me to like him and like i said nothing u say will make  me like him.

@ twon i dont get how not liking someone is jelousy if u dont like someone because he kills ppl ur jelous of him. not liking somone is not always jelousy just to let u know.

nutpatch get this straight I in no way shape or form support nor do I like soulja boy's music and had you read my post you would understand that and also I never said that you had to like the guy no where anywhere I dont care if you hate him that is your opinion but the fact I am trying to get across to you is that you are a hater and the fact that you belive you are not because you are not jelous of the guy. Slang or not hatin means to dislike jelousy is just the reason that you would hate but jelousy does not define the word and since you did not answer my first question so I will ask again...if I was to be jelous of ExShadow cause he can make great stages does that mean that I am hatin on him

my new one

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[Today at 11:17:34 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by O Ilusionista
[Today at 11:15:00 AM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by GTFoxN6Y
[Today at 01:00:10 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11