collapse

Author Topic: Why do you luv/like IMT?.....  (Read 811 times)

Offline ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~

• Special Ops Mugen Creator
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 10, 2024, 04:28:06 PM
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
Why do you luv/like IMT?.....
« on: May 30, 2008, 04:27:33 AM »
Hello everybody, some know me but for those who don't my name is race45, and like you all who will post here, i luv IMT... The reason why is for so many reasons, but so that i will leave room for more to say things about why they luv IMT, i will say this:  I found out about mugen 2 years ago, i was over a friend's house and he said dude i seen this youtube video with goku fighting superman, and of course like you all who found out about it that way, i thought he was crazy and then i saw it with my very own eyes and then i was amazed..... Ever since then, i'm been into mugen, but afterwhile, i got into the forums....I was merely looking at how they act at everyone and how they treat people and also how helpful they r.... And so i began at infantry first and then at guild... and boy did i like it at those two places back in the good days, until day after day i saw things that made me think like "Dude i can't believe they let them talk to you like that, or ,"Man, they let you do that over there?" And boy was i so outta there.... I was upset like alot of you at how things had gotten over at each site and i was looking for a another forum that had everything in check and was just as good as the others.. and then it happened :o i stumbled upon IMT on google.... and well since then.... i have made tons of friends here, gotten back good and positive feedback, the Administrators rock here, they r fair and they never do anything without explaining to you why they did it, and usaully its for a good reason... Never whenever I'm here at IMT do i have to worry about random people getting on here sayin rude things and not being polite in any kind of way even when feedback is given(basically no flaming).... The people here have helped me out with my mugen problems back when i wasn't that experienced with fighter factory and coding, and the biggest thing here at IMT, whenever i make something, i feel very appreciated and seeing that we r all on the internet and we can't see each other's faces unless we all had video cameras, by showing someone that they are appreciated is a very big thing to me, because its what drives me, it makes me wanna make more and be seriuos about it too, just so i can entertain and get that same "Dude u rock!!!" or,"Dude i luv your work!!" all over again..... So to sum this up, i just wanted to say to IMT, guys this is truly like home to me, and this is basically why some of the many reasons why i luv IMT!!!! IMT FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t: :thumbsup: :)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 01:01:06 PM by race45 »

Offline The Rippah, Roo'Jizah Panzermanathod

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 02, 2009, 03:48:41 PM
  • No place for Panzer to call home.
    • Email
Re: Why do you luv IMT?.....
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 09:17:42 AM »
I don't luv IMT. Our relationship are nothing but a series of one night stands. And maybe slapping.
Punctuation and capitalization can make the difference between "I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse," and, "I helped my uncle jack off a horse."

92% of people have moved onto rap. If you're part of the 8% who thinks rap isn't music, sucks to be you.

Most newer stuff sucks, though.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 10:55:06 AM »
I don't luv IMT. Our relationship are nothing but a series of one night stands. And maybe slapping.

:DxDie

I luv IMT because of this community =D>
Currently in need of one

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 11:00:53 AM »
well this was the first forum I actually understood, I tried joining a forum before but  I didn't understand it and I ended up quitting in a day lol

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline ExShadow

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 03, 2023, 07:30:21 PM
  • Get serious.
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2008, 11:12:53 AM »
ee  :-??
»ĐΣΛTĦŞTØRM«

Offline shinra358

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:August 16, 2008, 07:20:26 PM
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2008, 11:15:41 AM »
I like it becuz when you ask for help, you get it immediately and you dont get hammered for asking a simple question unlike the guild, infantry, and randomselect. plus ppl dont try to start stuff with u all the time for no reason unlike those other sites...

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2008, 11:45:52 AM »
I like it becuz when you ask for help, you get it immediately and you dont get hammered for asking a simple question unlike the guild, infantry, and randomselect. plus ppl dont try to start stuff with u all the time for no reason unlike those other sites...

agreed

its like they want to be A-holes
Currently in need of one

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2008, 12:54:08 PM »

Yep you're exactly right dude, this happens almost everytime u post at those forums.... This is one of the many reasons why the race stays here only at IMT ;D :thumbsup:

You got me laughing my butt off!!!!! :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

Offline xPreatorianx

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 08, 2023, 09:35:27 PM
  • I'm done you know where to find me. Click my sig.
    • Deviant-Generation
Re: Why do you luv/like IMT?.....
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2008, 01:03:52 PM »
I love IMT because of the community and the shear talent here at these forums. Plus I love it when I need help and its almost like everyone drops on a dime to help me. I got good responses and very helpful ones to. I also love creating with mugen (even tho sometimes it can be tedious) and that is why I stay at these forums, because of all the great creators and contributors.

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2008, 03:18:24 PM »
I love IMT because of the community and the shear talent here at these forums. Plus I love it when I need help and its almost like everyone drops on a dime to help me. I got good responses and very helpful ones to. I also love creating with mugen (even tho sometimes it can be tedious) and that is why I stay at these forums, because of all the great creators and contributors.

Amen  =D> =D> =D>

Offline Time

• Initiate
  • Last Login:October 01, 2019, 06:40:27 PM
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2008, 03:25:11 PM »
Nice people, the best creations and creators... in Infinity Mugen Team you can find EVERYTHING  :thumbsup:

Offline Orochi Gill

• Club Syndicate Admin
  • Last Login:July 23, 2022, 10:53:52 PM
  • Best. Ever.
    • Call HOH SIS right now!
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2008, 03:28:40 PM »

I'm not one to cause problems, that's not what I see happen at Infantry. It's just that newbies ask tons of questions that are already answered in the FAQs stickied in the help sections.

Same with Guild. Though the userbase is a bit more rough.

Randomselect is more of a developer's forum.
I am the Phantom of the Bates Motel

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2008, 07:18:14 PM »

I'm not one to cause problems, that's not what I see happen at Infantry. It's just that newbies ask tons of questions that are already answered in the FAQs stickied in the help sections.

Same with Guild. Though the userbase is a bit more rough.

Randomselect is more of a developer's forum.

Yeah. The Guild is rough, but not nearly as bad as some make it out to be.
Punctuation and capitalization can make the difference between "I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse," and, "I helped my uncle jack off a horse."

92% of people have moved onto rap. If you're part of the 8% who thinks rap isn't music, sucks to be you.

Offline malisiousjoe

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 27, 2011, 10:33:23 PM
  • Stop your crying!!!
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2008, 08:53:44 PM »
My heart hurts.

Thanks DG!

Offline aa250

• CrusaderCast Admin
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 13, 2021, 04:20:33 PM
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2008, 09:37:40 PM »
Plain and simple no NAZI's.

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2008, 09:45:53 PM »
I'm just here for the pie feelings mutual.

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2008, 11:47:38 PM »
ok guys,  lets get back on topic, and thats why you luv or like IMT..... and thats all  ;D k?  :thumbsup:

• Infinity Regular
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2008, 02:40:49 AM »
Infinity and Infantry were my first Mugen forums (joined both on the same day. I remember coming here shortly after the whole naughty picture fiasco.) Why I stay... I can't really say. I don't visit either site as much... I just can't easily cut ties with the Mugen forums I really hung out in... except Judgespears forum, where I deleted my account because I *really* felt I didn't belong there, even though I was a member there for months.

I stay for no particular reason, other than I don't feel it's necessary to cut ties with this forum. I feel out of place in JS's forum, whereas I just kinda blend in with the general populace around here.

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2008, 03:07:12 AM »
yeah i feel you man, thats why i stay here too.... I learned alot from good leaders here at IMT, this is like the like my mugen "Hall Of Justice" Excursion is superman, and Scar is batman, ha ha ha... you see where i'm goin with this.... These guys make me feel welcome and appreciated as i'm sure alot of others feel the same way...

Offline dl316bh

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:January 01, 2011, 08:07:24 PM
  • The Metal God
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2008, 03:16:54 AM »
Simple. It's a friendly place, there's a lot of cool stuff to check out and everyone wears a funny hat.

... Or is that just me?

I'm kind of like the dorky kid brother who doesn't belong but tags along anyways. It's a nice place, so I figure hey, why leave? So I don't; and check in every couple of days to see what's new. Then subsequently never post, but that's another matter altogether.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar