collapse

Author Topic: aPoCaLyPsE's W.I.P - ArchAngel  (Read 15504 times)

Offline alex87

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 24, 2021, 05:11:57 PM
    • Skype - alexoso87
    • Email
Re: aPoCaLyPsE's W.I.P - ArchAngel
« Reply #75 on: November 02, 2008, 05:04:21 AM »
Amazing char!!!!! =P~ =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Offline Lord_Waffles

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:October 16, 2015, 10:53:53 PM
  • For the kingdom!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: November 02, 2008, 10:27:49 AM »
Little update...Better gif quality.

Thanks Ex. ;)

-"aPoC."
Nice job!!!

Offline aPoCaLyPsE

• :+:Simply Twist'D:+:
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 30, 2018, 06:11:39 PM
  • ...I spit blood before I speak...
    • -"aPoCaLyPsE's Bio... Enter with Caution..."
    • Email
« Reply #77 on: November 02, 2008, 12:45:10 PM »
Apoc, can't you make Angel a bit bigger/taller like I mentioned before? he looks really small compared to Punisher although they have only an inch difference.

This is actually with a scale of X=1, Y=1.2; Y=1.1 would better work for his scale but this is just a sample to show that it can be sized to your desire if my edit doesn't seem to have his full length. I just finished his 4th stance revisal, so if i seem hesitate to want to change it, thats why.. but for now it's a quick fix.

-"aPoC."

Offline tremainekr

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 17, 2021, 03:04:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: November 02, 2008, 01:27:21 PM »
I'm liking all the editions so far, the Mach Punch is very nice and the into is pretty cool (if someone could contribute on the metal wings if would be awesome).

Apoc, can't you make Angel a bit bigger/taller like I mentioned before? he looks really small compared to Punisher although they have only an inch difference.

i was just wondering.... angel has never been big

u think angel can use his wings metal like the vampire,  angel metal winds did move in and out of his body, he can us them like two swords
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 01:38:33 PM by tremainekr »
Your sig is way too big - Admin

Offline aristotle

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 24, 2013, 05:36:53 PM
« Reply #79 on: November 02, 2008, 02:02:17 PM »
some food for thought:

-maybe hey could do some flybys and drop stuff on the opponent... i dunno

-i remember one comic, as a last resort he attached bombs to himself, kamakazeing into apocalypse's citadel.

i dunno how u would implement these

Offline yosifun

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:February 18, 2013, 09:14:45 AM
« Reply #80 on: November 02, 2008, 02:26:42 PM »

This is actually with a scale of X=1, Y=1.2; Y=1.1 would better work for his scale but this is just a sample to show that it can be sized to your desire if my edit doesn't seem to have his full length. I just finished his 4th stance revisal, so if i seem hesitate to want to change it, thats why.. but for now it's a quick fix.

-"aPoC."

WOW! he looks great in this size, I'll be sure to change his scales if you keep him in his smaller version.

BTW, I'm still looking forward to what you going to do with some of my ideas, including the "wings flap and throw opponent to edge of screen"  ;)

Quote from: tremainekr
i was just wondering.... angel has never been big

I never said Angel is big, just that he looks small next to Punisher, after all they only have an inch difference.

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Punisher?&utm_source=ffx_search&utm_medium=searchbox&utm_content=ffx_search&utm_campaign=extensions

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Angel?&utm_source=ffx_search&utm_medium=searchbox&utm_content=ffx_search&utm_campaign=extensions

Offline navs41

• Dark Phoenix Saga Contributor
  • Last Login:May 16, 2024, 05:35:41 AM
« Reply #81 on: November 02, 2008, 07:53:23 PM »
First, congratulations to Apoc and everyone involved (support, ideas) on the wip. I never thought one would ever dare wip such character...
Second... Apoc, consider adding dust blow effect and blinking to the stance....

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: November 02, 2008, 09:09:02 PM »
just a quick question.....umm do ppl who give ideas and suggestions and such appear in readme's. i mean that purely as a question and nothing more. i lways wondered because i mean though i dint do any work i did bring ideas to the table to other characters. to me personally it doesnt matter to me whether my name is in their or not unless of course i did actual work to the character. i just always wanted to know how you guys (the creators) thought of who to put on the readme's.....people who did work to the character or both ideas and ppl who did work to the character

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline tremainekr

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 17, 2021, 03:04:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #83 on: November 02, 2008, 09:42:09 PM »
just a quick question.....umm do ppl who give ideas and suggestions and such appear in readme's. i mean that purely as a question and nothing more. i lways wondered because i mean though i dint do any work i did bring ideas to the table to other characters. to me personally it doesnt matter to me whether my name is in their or not unless of course i did actual work to the character. i just always wanted to know how you guys (the creators) thought of who to put on the readme's.....people who did work to the character or both ideas and ppl who did work to the character

i feel the same way. i always blurt out ideas, does that bother the creators or do u creators  just ignore it
Your sig is way too big - Admin

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: November 02, 2008, 10:03:49 PM »
Speaking for myself, feel free to burt out anything and everything, if it becomes part of the character then more power to you.

Offline J.C.McMinis

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:March 16, 2011, 03:56:49 AM
  • All American Father
    • Email
« Reply #85 on: November 02, 2008, 10:38:01 PM »
Hey apoc I got an idea for a level 3 hyper. Have all the original X-Men attack. Jean pops in and lifts the opponent with tk. Ice man & Cyclops jump in and sandwich's the elevated opponent between and Ice beam & optic blast. Then they fall down and are grabbed by Beast who tosses them back up where Warren does a flyby punch.

"If we forget One Nation Under God, then we are a nation gone under" Ronald Regan.

Offline aPoCaLyPsE

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #86 on: November 02, 2008, 11:15:48 PM »

i feel the same way. i always blurt out ideas, does that bother the creators or do u creators  just ignore it

The way i look at it, i like to give credits for input and ideas in a general consensus since it's soo hard to credit every last person for every last idea (i.e: "Infinty Mugen Team - both family and friends for the everlasting support.."), Tho you guy's input is still a very big form of contributions every without lifting a single finger as if it weren't for the idea, i'd never be able to bring it to live and portray the character for what he is. If the support is there continuously and i'm pretty good at telling, I would even go as far as to credit the people as a "Consultant" to the project as I relay on that person's knownledge to help bring out the true potental of my creations. I'm sure every creator is different, it's just how i feel.\

First, congratulations to Apoc and everyone involved (support, ideas) on the wip. I never thought one would ever dare wip such character...
Second... Apoc, consider adding dust blow effect and blinking to the stance....

Thanks very kindly man, as for the stance suggustion I just finished putting together a new version of the stance thats not so "static". It just might fill that void of concern when you get to see it. I'll probably have it up tomorrow.
Hey apoc I got an idea for a level 3 hyper. Have all the original X-Men attack. Jean pops in and lifts the opponent with tk. Ice man & Cyclops jump in and sandwich's the elevated opponent between and Ice beam & optic blast. Then they fall down and are grabbed by Beast who tosses them back up where Warren does a flyby punch.

Sounds pretty crazy but with the right set of sprites it can be pulled off, tho I wouldn't know how to come across some Jean sprites. Still pretty cool idea.

-"aPoC."

Offline J.C.McMinis

• Forum Member
  • All American Father
    • Email
« Reply #87 on: November 02, 2008, 11:18:21 PM »
Sounds pretty crazy but with the right set of sprites it can be pulled off, tho I wouldn't know how to come across some Jean sprites. Still pretty cool idea.

-"aPoC."

Yeah that was the only glitch I could think of two..after all Cyke, IceMan & Beast are all done. If I was a spriter I would edit you some Jean sprites but alas I have not the talent.

"If we forget One Nation Under God, then we are a nation gone under" Ronald Regan.

Offline aPoCaLyPsE

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #88 on: November 02, 2008, 11:33:54 PM »
Yeah that was the only glitch I could think of two..after all Cyke, IceMan & Beast are all done. If I was a spriter I would edit you some Jean sprites but alas I have not the talent.

Hey apoc I got an idea for a level 3 hyper. Have all the original X-Men attack. Jean pops in and lifts the opponent with tk...

I suppose maybe Professor X can be substituted for Jean. His sprites would be easier to get a hold of, but it just wouldn't fully have that "Original X-men team" feel...

-"aPoC."

Offline J.C.McMinis

• Forum Member
  • All American Father
    • Email
« Reply #89 on: November 03, 2008, 12:01:07 AM »

Hey apoc I got an idea for a level 3 hyper. Have all the original X-Men attack. Jean pops in and lifts the opponent with tk...

I suppose maybe Professor X can be substituted for Jean. His sprites would be easier to get a hold of, but it just wouldn't fully have that "Original X-men team" feel...

-"aPoC."

That and Prof X isn't a telekenetik just a telepath.

Offline Nilakantha

• 美少年
  • Infinity Musician
  • Last Login:October 25, 2011, 04:13:46 PM
  • Lost My Mojo....Yeah Baby
    • Email
« Reply #90 on: November 03, 2008, 12:55:58 AM »
I hope I"m not rude but I like his orginal size better.
Its Touchin', Isn't It.

Offline The Heartbreak Kid

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:March 30, 2011, 05:02:45 PM
« Reply #91 on: November 03, 2008, 11:52:36 PM »
I don't like it... as a matter of fact i hate it! And i hope you don't keep up with such terrible work!

HAPPY OPPOSITE DAY!!!!   ;D :D

Offline Vault-tec Rep Høröúßøí

• Vault-tec rep and part time
  • Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:May 17, 2022, 03:49:32 AM
  • Hello, i would like to welcome you to vault IMT...
    • Hollow_boy
« Reply #92 on: November 04, 2008, 12:04:43 AM »
I don't like it... as a matter of fact i hate it! And i hope you don't keep up with such terrible work!

HAPPY OPPOSITE DAY!!!!   ;D :D

in the name of "OPPOSITE DAY" I want to say all apocs work totally suck and should be destroyed and laughed at :)

Offline warecus

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:January 22, 2023, 01:28:41 AM
« Reply #93 on: November 04, 2008, 11:46:06 AM »
in some earlier comics he used a boozka you could edit jill because she holds it the same way he did when he used one

Offline aPoCaLyPsE

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #94 on: November 04, 2008, 02:23:36 PM »
in the name of "OPPOSITE DAY" I want to say all apocs work totally suck and should be destroyed and laughed at :)

"aPoCaLyPsE" is the worst spriter/coder/creator in Mugen history and everyone's will worship Oowhap's creator's over his anyday of the week!  :lies:

hehe. Good morning laugh, thanks guys. :D I'll look into the bazooka thing, maybe it can be incorporated into a special of sorts. I need to show you guys what I've cooked up last night, it's pretty tight.. 2nd Hyper is in before he even has a complete set of basic aerial attacks; i really need to find my way back to that..  :-??

-"aPoC."

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 18, 2024, 11:29:37 PM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #95 on: November 04, 2008, 03:11:28 PM »
man...GREAT JOB with the edits! Loved the works with the wings (they are from that girl of Red Earth, arent they?)

On the hyper that he spins you could change his legs position, they are too "stand"

For hyper move, Have you played Disgaea 2? There is a hyper move that you could use (or two)...

Check at 2:10 (yeah, the player, a brazilian guy, is a lvl 9999 and do TONS of damge, like 102629775):

and here, ate 2:25 (King of the Beasts and the next one too):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNutw-Ddttg&feature=related

I think that they fits nicelly to your char :)

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 23, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #96 on: November 05, 2008, 01:46:26 AM »
Thanks one again all, it's nice to know everyone is diggin' the looks of the character. It makes it that much easier to create.

Here's another progress gif with the new hyper with minor corrections from the last gif, including a longer hit pause on the final hit and environment color flash just before the final hit is delivered. Also the grab in the gif will be polished better so please excuse the P2 placement. I'm probably going to make his 2nd hyper an extended variation from this grab, with higher flight and more damage, and if all goes well, could be pulled off after delivering the first hyper (RazorWings) if performed fast enough.

-"aPoC."

Tizoc from KOF and MOTW has a grab that might work perfectly for archangel.

:43 second mark, and 1:33 mark is a hyper version. 2:50 is the SUPER DUPER AWESOME version, which is the one that I think might be useful.

also,

this move might benefit a little from a loop, like metaknight's up+B attack in brawl:

maybe even if he had a beatdown hyper that ended with one like this?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 01:56:12 AM by Tenspeed »

Offline aPoCaLyPsE

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #97 on: November 05, 2008, 02:36:03 AM »
Thanks Tenspeed! My internet is being weird so i'll watch the videos tomorrow and try to feed off of them.

Added some more to the def including:

-New test pallette
-New standing Heavy Kick: Wing attack
-2nd Hyper 70-ish% coded.

I still need to finish coding the P2 state so please excuse, and it's hard to see but during the air slam, arch is set with every other frame reversed to give the "spinning" appearence. I'll have to put another video togther so you can see it better.. but before that I should finish coding it. 

-"aPoC."
« Last Edit: November 05, 2008, 02:53:57 AM by aPoCaLyPsE »

Offline Nilakantha

• 美少年
  • Infinity Musician
  • Last Login:October 25, 2011, 04:13:46 PM
  • Lost My Mojo....Yeah Baby
    • Email
« Reply #98 on: November 05, 2008, 10:19:26 AM »
Wow, nice hyper.  I like the slam at the end.
Its Touchin', Isn't It.

Offline Uche_of_IMT

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:May 18, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • The fighting spirit lives in the fans of M.U.G.E.N
    • Email
« Reply #99 on: November 05, 2008, 11:47:16 AM »
Great stuff, aPoCaLyPsE. Your "ArchAngel" is turning.....Dy-No-Mite!!!! :w00t: :w00t:

(click to show/hide)
92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:15:00 AM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 01:00:10 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[19] 20 21 22 23 24 25