collapse

Author Topic: Anime Battle Royal - Project Lab.  (Read 42660 times)

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 24, 2024, 06:38:44 AM
Re: Anime Battle Royal Test sprites
« Reply #400 on: April 24, 2011, 04:38:56 AM »
Just got done re-watching the Street Fighter II: V series and thought I'd give a shot at spriting them how they looked in it. They're easy enough adjustments and thought it'd fit your guys project if anyone cared to take up some easy WIPs.

All CvS bases. Ryu is just Ryu with Joe's head (widen it by one pixel and shorten the hair). Ken is Ryo (just 'cause I wanted that pose, it can be all Ken) with Ken's head with longer hair. Ryu, Ken, and Ryo would all easily be interchangeable bases with little to no problem. Hell, even Kim could be used as well but with a little more work on that one. Either way, just throwing this out there for you guys. ::salute::

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #401 on: April 24, 2011, 07:10:20 AM »
Looks nice, but I don't know about Lando for it though. I wonder if they're going to be one of the DLC chars and there will be a poll for the characters to enter for one position. Only one character will make it.

The characters I know of that will be in the poll are: Astro Boy, Rock Lee, and now it's your Ryu and Ken. I don't know what chars I'm missing though. Your sprites look great so far. :) :thumbsup:

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline fatalfreak

• (^o^)
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 20, 2011, 01:20:57 AM
« Reply #402 on: April 24, 2011, 07:28:00 AM »
Just got done re-watching the Street Fighter II: V series and thought I'd give a shot at spriting them how they looked in it. They're easy enough adjustments and thought it'd fit your guys project if anyone cared to take up some easy WIPs.

All CvS bases. Ryu is just Ryu with Joe's head (widen it by one pixel and shorten the hair). Ken is Ryo (just 'cause I wanted that pose, it can be all Ken) with Ken's head with longer hair. Ryu, Ken, and Ryo would all easily be interchangeable bases with little to no problem. Hell, even Kim could be used as well but with a little more work on that one. Either way, just throwing this out there for you guys. ::salute::
.Batzarro.  Thank you for spriting Ryu and Ken from Street Fighter V.  I remember watching the anime.  It was cool to see Ryu with close-combat fighting style (he hardly depended on hadouken).  I like the sprites.  I was surprised you used Joe sprite, and turned CVS Ryu to SFV version of Ryu!  In addition, I like their colors; they look faithful to Street Fighter V.  The idea (easy enough adjustments) is wonderful as well!

:o :o :o  :w00t: :)

Looks nice, but I don't know about Lando for it though.
Yep.  This is his project.  #:-S
And it looks like he has to make intros, endings, game system, 20+ characters (more or less... idk), stages, and so on...

I wonder what other people gonna say (Batzarro's sprites).  ;)

Batzarro, I appreciate you for posting your sprites.  ^^(PM)^  :)

Thanks to Demonkai.  I got this MMPR photo.
I didn't know your name was :D. That's an interesting name.

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #403 on: April 25, 2011, 02:38:54 AM »
Well time for the old Lando to chime in. lol.

NICE DANG SPRITES BATZ!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

could they be in the poll...Of course, especially fi they are soley gonna be based on the anime version only. which means , can use same moves but of course modified for the ole extra anime dramatics.

No lando is not doing stages either. lol. someone else is and or we will pick up another stage creator too and some more spriters. I aint doing anime ken and ryu ( i got 7 on my plate already) they can be entered for the poll but who knows whats up after the poll is done. 2 characters only gettin those last 2 slots.  Long as it aint Pokemon, digimon, Bakugan, no other naruto characters other than rock lee or Kikashi, No other strange cutesy characters like chibi stuff, puuka puka, or anythuing like that. no chuck norris, no mr T, no gundam, nada noo noo and whatever else that aint kinda got a cool hardcore following of what way this project is steered. lol i know all those have a following tho but those are not the kind of ABr characters for this project.

Now question is.. if they both are the only 2 or just one of them makes it in...who gonna sprite them up and make them for dlc spots? hmmm maybe Batz...i suppose.. LOL . just throwin the hint and a wink out the Batz. lol but those are def good sprites man and are good to poll up. i got someone as well asked about Outlaw star characters so i will take a looksey and see what the 2 characters he said about at cvg are like in the fighting area.  :thumbsup:

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #404 on: April 25, 2011, 02:47:53 AM »

Offline fatalfreak

• (^o^)
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #405 on: April 25, 2011, 05:06:11 AM »
You guys can discard Astro Boy because I like .Batzarro's suggestion (Street Fighter V characters).  :) 

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #406 on: April 25, 2011, 07:47:53 AM »
... rock lee or Kikashi

i got someone as well asked about Outlaw star characters so i will take a looksey and see what the 2 characters he said about at cvg are like in the fighting area.  :thumbsup:
Thanks, land. :) I forgot about those except Rock Lee.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline fatalfreak

• (^o^)
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #407 on: April 25, 2011, 10:53:12 PM »
No lando is not doing stages either. lol. someone else is and or we will pick up another stage creator too and some more spriters.
???

Who is gonna make these characters...?

(click to show/hide)

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #408 on: April 25, 2011, 11:19:45 PM »
The Adams are personally being done by Lando. I know Adam Blade's biggest fan wouldn't trust anyone else to do them. lol

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #409 on: April 26, 2011, 12:00:43 AM »
Do you know one Adam Blade fan who wants to do it? I know Lando works on em personally.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #410 on: April 26, 2011, 01:15:50 AM »
Do you know one Adam Blade fan who wants to do it? I know Lando works on em personally.
I was talking about Lando. lol

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #411 on: May 02, 2011, 01:38:03 AM »
Thats right shadaloo ...the Adams are all MINE to do! wooo hahahahaha! >:D

well as for that list Fatal bro. i can tell you who I am personally doing for ABR:

Hungry Wolf Terry
Jamin
Adam Blade
Adam Arclight
Witchblade
Monkey D Luffy
Rob Lucci
Elle ( shadow skill)
 now with that said , as far as the remainder on the list and depending how fast i can get characters done..i will pick up 4 more. maybe.

Hakufu is one i will definetly want to do myself as well. As for Karas...a certain person might want me to tackle him but i wouldnt mind someone else doing Karas but definetly roll with me on moves. That goes for any character in the project. Plus i am sideline tag teaming with Shadaloo Lives On Bushido Brown when he is ready to begin the work on him. But he is doing the revised Intro so i will lace a few sprite frames for him to edit here and there. Yeah now i got a 3rd cpu to work from. 2 laptops and a desktop. :w00t:  so now i can get down to the real deal business after work and work on ABR everyday.

edit:

well i been toying around with a sprite base i was asked about using for Monkey D Luffy. I already have one but i really looked at this one more closely. sadly there isnt any opensource sprites around for the character so i hit Buckus up to see if he could allow me to use them to fuse them with a sprite i am already using. just to see. but this was a quick go around and i didnt finish it fully yet but plan on doing more work on him. i know the areas i need to touch up and finish  but this was me doing something in my quick downtime from my Hungry Wolf Terry wip for a hot minute. this is about half hour work i done. nothing too out there just a test look and will aim to complete. lol
(click to show/hide)

oh yeah i made him more skinnier Malik and Shadaloo. lol  but he can and will be far better indeed,.

this is where i am taking my Luffy peoples.

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #412 on: May 02, 2011, 04:40:10 AM »
Is that Luffy supposed to look bigger like that?

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #413 on: May 02, 2011, 02:25:58 PM »
of course not Enso, lol. this was just me fooling around with the ghostkick sprite to see what i could do with em while i was in my downtime for a few from editing terry. but i like what so far could be used from him and fuse him with dahlsim cvs i have been already using as his base. so this was another base option. just very early work, not fleshed out fully so i already know where his issues are in this sprite. I will def max him out once i get a say so on the sprites of ghostkick to be used. :thumbsup:

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #414 on: May 09, 2011, 06:21:13 AM »
If you're wondering why I'm posting this here, I noticed a few minor bugs that I need to fix before I post to WIPs.
Shadaloo's ABR intro:

Offline fatalfreak

• (^o^)
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #415 on: May 09, 2011, 09:43:37 AM »
Quote from: C.R.O.M - Lando33 link=topic=33116.msg414387#msg414387

this is where i am taking my Luffy peoples.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPiReaXp_mU&feature=related#

@lando and enso (Michael Jackson)
I see a new Luffy sprite made by lando.  If lando accepts CPS3 style sprites, then maybe the size of Luffy would be all right (btw, I added Ryu there because height of Luffy and Ryu are similar, and Ryu is a bit taller).  I think Martial Masters sprites are similar to CPS3 style sprites.  Taskmaster suggested a great base!  :)

Can Luffy control his height just like Dhalsim (I mean can Luffy keep stretching his body)?   ;D

If you're wondering why I'm posting this here, I noticed a few minor bugs that I need to fix before I post to WIPs.
Shadaloo's ABR intro:

@Shadaloo
That's a good video!  I'm glad to see it in high quality, and you did a wonderful job.  :)

« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 09:53:04 AM by fatalfreak »

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #416 on: May 09, 2011, 02:21:01 PM »
yeah indeed Fatal taskmaster suggested a very good base. but he has to be scaled down tho, he too big for his main size. plus i dont plan on using all of ghostkick for luffy. i may just want some parts and pieces of ghostkick like his head and feet and maybe as well the vest. they fit good and fuse him with dhalsim . yeah Luffy is gonna play like the Luffy we all come to know. he will have alot of his stretch moves and will have gear second and only in a hyper will he use a gear third moves.

i have already downloaded his entire voice pack for him when he is ready to go. so his voice work is already complete. :thumbsup:
the sprite will get redone and overhauled soon as well but not just yet cause i have Terry to do all month long and only when i take a lil quickie break will i go and do some sprite work on him and for Ella from shadow skill.  There is alot of stuff i havent shown yet that i done behind the scenes but in due time for a good video demo much later. Rest assured The character wips on my plate are gonna be well worth it along with the music tracks. :thumbsup:

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #417 on: May 09, 2011, 05:24:13 PM »
Shadaloo's ABR intro:

^^(PM)^ ^^(PM)^ ^^(PM)^ ^^(PM)^ ^^(PM)^ ^^(PM)^ ^^(PM)^ That Karas made me wanna ask Lando about.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #418 on: May 12, 2011, 01:06:13 PM »
Uzume from Sekirei:

She appears in one of Kazehana's hypers.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 07:57:40 PM by C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives! »

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #419 on: May 13, 2011, 12:39:11 AM »
Now THAT, looks SO f***ing tight on dat sprite, bro! Is dat your sprite?

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #420 on: May 13, 2011, 12:40:55 AM »
Yep. She won't be a full character though.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #421 on: May 13, 2011, 01:53:45 AM »
UZUME LIVES!!!! yes!!! . Great sprite bro. yo i didnt even know you was gonna start on her that fast. but dang sure good lookin man. i have a few ideas for that hyper you was talking bout her having as well. I got Storms Fx to use for Kazehanna and just have to find the fx i could see about Uzume having for that striker hyperdouble team they will do.  Great work shadaloo. ::salute:: :thumbsup:

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #422 on: May 13, 2011, 02:54:16 AM »
UZUME LIVES!!!! yes!!! . Great sprite bro. yo i didnt even know you was gonna start on her that fast. but dang sure good lookin man. i have a few ideas for that hyper you was talking bout her having as well. I got Storms Fx to use for Kazehanna and just have to find the fx i could see about Uzume having for that striker hyperdouble team they will do.  Great work shadaloo. ::salute:: :thumbsup:
I started while I was at the hospital. I got some weird looks from people in the waiting room. lol

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #423 on: May 13, 2011, 04:00:23 AM »
you was min the waiting room on a laptop... i thought you couldnt have devices in the hospital??/ /:O /:O /:O /:O

• Infinite Loyalist
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #424 on: May 13, 2011, 04:03:18 AM »
I always bring my laptop to use in waiting rooms. Why else would they have free WiFi? lol

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 [30] 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal