collapse

Author Topic: Week # 35 backstories  (Read 583 times)

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
Week # 35 backstories
« on: January 23, 2010, 03:38:37 AM »
Ok some of the contestants came up with some cool back stories. So I am going to post them. Those that didn't can PM me a backstory & I will update the post with it :thumbsup:

Sprite #2 Pumpkin Man

Some mugen creator named Bud found out about mugen and tried to make all these "original" sonic recolours.After the commuinty rejected him.He then attempted to create a Halloween version of THAT SNOWMAN CHARACTER.The result was when he was creating it he accidentally gave him Freeman's murderous attitude by spriteswaping that character, instead of spriteswaping THAT SNOWMAN CHARACTER.When it was finished it was to powerful for Bud and killed him.After escaping Bud's house he created terror by killing various people in the IMT community.After he killed Excursion,Acey created a portal to another planet with the help of the remaining 4 moderators of the IMT and Scruffy:Acey,Mcready,Atice and DARKTALBAIN to keep him there and prevent him from killing any other people.The reason Acey did this is because only Bud knew how to kill it.While there Pumpkin Man made a deal with Vyx to get back to earth.Now he comes back to kill and destroy the IMT and Scruffy.

Sprite # 3 Red scarf of Doom

Once a man challenged Chuck Norris to a super energy fight to the death. The battle was long and destroyed a city (somewhere in France, don't worry) but Chuck Norris and the challenger came to a final outcome. Norris won the battle with a definitive kick to the neck making the challenger's neck bleed profusely. The challenger lived however, by rapping a portion of Chuck's shirt that day around his neck, which held the blood in. This Scarf of Doom became a symbol of his strength and he trained hard, to fight Mr. Norris again someday.

Sprite #4 Prime Graviton & The Golden Meteor

The Golden Meteor: Jack Harkness was a WWI Combat Pilot. A real flying ace. But he was doomed to die in a firey crash. His plane had been tampered with, cutting his speed and allowing the enemy to shoot him down.  An alien race needed a hero. They were a peaceful race who had no concepts of war. They were being attacked by a powerful foe. They searched the time stream for a warrior, who would truly fight for a just and noble cause. They found Jack, and was able to pull him out of his plane, just the moment before his death. Jack became their hero, and showed them how to use their technology to protect themselves. Together they designed Jack's suit, which allows him to fly and teleport his friends and his enemies. When the war was over, the Aliens put Jack back on earth. Allot of time had passed and it was now 2010! Jack still fights for justice today, and defends our borders from terrors from space. He is, The Golden Meteor.

The Prime Graviton: Damien Camerion was the first child born in space, and he was from natural birth. There was a tragic and mysterious accident that destroyed and killed everyone inside the space staion he was born on, all but him, who was some how placed in an escape pod and launched back to earth. All his childhood and teen years were spent being experimented on by scientists. He finally realized he was powerful, when one of the scientists attempted to kill him in fear of the level of control Damien has over the forces of Gravity. He leveled the building and killed everone who ever ran tests on him and left. Now he's hell bent on taking over the world, and forming a vast mutant army, for he believes he is the most powerful off his kind.

Sprite # 6 Nibiru

Nibiru" named after a planet that is said to hit the earth or pass by around the year 2012. strange theory

Sprite # 8  Ashirou

He's called "Ashshirou."  I guess you could say that he's a mixture of Ash Ketchum and Kenshirou.
He's also equipped with 5 different pokeballs.
Catching them all has never been so easy...

Sprite # 9  Sunburn

Background/History: Donny Moore grew up in Daytona Beach, where his parents owned one of the many surf and beach rental shops. At 16 he took his G.E.D. test and went to work at his parents surf shop. One day when he arrived at work he found a rober with a gun to his mothers head and yelling at his father to empty the register. Donny leapt and the gun man and they struggled across the surfshop floor. The gun went off and Donny felt the burning sensation as the bullet went into his shoulder. The burning sensation spread through his entire body as his latent mutant powers kicked in. Both Donny and the robber were sudenly engulfed in fire. The robber screamed in pain and Donny quickly let go and stood up. Seeing the gun on the floor he pointed at it and a bolt of searing flame lept from his hand melting it. The media quickly labeled Donny a hero. The burgler, though severly burned, would live. Donny quickly designed a costume and began fighting crime.

Quote: "Dude, I hope you wore your sunscreen."

« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 12:26:34 PM by SpiderMew »

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline Spidermew

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 16, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Wubba lubba dub-dub
    • Skype - spidermew@aol.com
    • SpiderMew's House of Stuff
    • Email
Re: Week # 35 backstories
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 09:07:37 AM »
Wate, so this Pumkin Man kills everyone but Acey, Mcready, Atce and You DT?
Thats not fair, lol. Why do I die? Did i figure out how to distroy him and he offed me before i could have the chance.
Was it painful? Did i go out fighting?
I want my death to be explored and i want to know.

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Wannabe Disciple of Master Lee
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
  • Vega: Master of the Claw (along with Wolverine)
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 12:07:28 PM »
Well from what I read he didn't say EVERYONE. Just "various."

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 12:12:56 PM »
I think Mew was included in " various " lol

I actually thought that was a pretty cool backstory. It was cool that the member incorporated the mugen world into it.

BTW, First post updated

(click to show/hide)

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Infinity Faithful
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 12:25:15 PM »
Donny a hero. The burgler, though severly burned, would live. Donny quickly designed a costume and began fighting crime.

Quote: "Dude, I hope you wore your sunscreen."

He's also equipped with 5 different pokeballs.
Catching them all has never been so easy...

I think you deleted the red font on the Kenshiro-Ash character, it says Sunburn has 5 pokeballs. :D

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2010, 12:38:40 PM »
I think you deleted the red font on the Kenshiro-Ash character, it says Sunburn has 5 pokeballs. :D

You viewed the post when I was in the middle of editing ...lol

It was corrected a few second later

(click to show/hide)

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Infinity Faithful
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2010, 12:47:04 PM »
Yeah I figured that. It was funny for me because I think cooked Pokemon would be a little childhood crushing for some.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal