collapse

Author Topic: IS THE POWER TO MY LAB TOP OFFICIALLY DYING?  (Read 723 times)

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
IS THE POWER TO MY LAB TOP OFFICIALLY DYING?
« on: October 15, 2009, 06:28:15 PM »
i mean i can afford a new battery but does this mean its a rap for my labtop battery?
 :(

I noticed this new icon when i clicked on it ???

My day is already F*cked up and this was the icing. it just shut off on me while i was messing with the new mugen 3 engine 2009.

anyway man

first i lost my cell today on the bus. thats gone :'(.

then i get a freakin 75 dollar ticket outta no where from Ninja Cops  \-/o. i was so pissed on the train after i lost my cell. when i ran and caught it i passed through the subway cars like "EVERY OTHER NEWYORKER BEEN DOING FOR YEARS"....and two young cops smacked me with a ticket. i didnt even know where the hell they came from ~X(.  i guess its been officialy put in motion in NY. but usually (now that is) B*tch @ss rookie cops do this crap >:P

from that today to this \-/o \-/o \-/o

anyway today sucks and i got nothin done. my girl will take me to see about a new battery if its fatal on sat but argh..anyway man..

This cold rain just fits the annoying gloom :(
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 06:33:44 PM by DEMONKAI »

Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
Re: IS THE POWER TO MY LAB TOP OFFICIALLY DYING?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 11:09:28 PM »
Probably means the battery is done.

Don't feel bad everyone I know including myself has been having a bad day/week
Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 05:41:28 PM
  • The trend setter
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 11:24:24 PM »
sorry to hear about your day and your battery. I just bought one my self. I was showing someone my wip Axl and my battery died for no reason.  :'(

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 01:17:19 PM »
yeh that particular day was the worst! wow...it was ridiculous like it was candid camera er somethin ???.....

But yeh man i gotta get a new battry im just rockin on the jack right now. Didnt get to go buy my new battry. weatha was crazy. still cold n rainy. but anyway thats the worst in the middle of a Mugen program creating and the sh*t just fades to black and ya lose all ya work!

anyway i hate cops even more and its time for a desk top pretty soon  :-w

HAIL CROM!!

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:February 04, 2024, 12:00:37 AM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 03:08:05 PM »
Get yourself a desktop for home... then when the economy gets back up and we all can afford vipers again... get yourself a new laptop... I'm saving up for a laptop right now, now that I got a new desktop about a month ago. :thumbsup:

Offline elee0031

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 04, 2011, 09:53:32 PM
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2009, 09:00:40 PM »
You are probably going to hate me too because I'm getting my degree in Criminal Justice and will most likely work as a cop.  :-@

But to answer your question, I think it might be 3 reasons as to why your seeing this icon.

The first as many have told you is that your battery may be out of juice and needs to be replaced. This is common for a lot of people, I personally suggest eBay.

The second reason is the A/C cord, there may be a short somewhere on the cord and you might want to manipulate the cord or putting something heavy to weigh down the connection from the end of your A/C cord to your notebook and see if it charges then. This happened to me on my old notebook.

Finally number 3, This could be the female end on your mother board going bad This is probably the worst case and you'll have to replace the whole mother board and maybe a whole bi-weekly paycheck. That is if the cops didn't take it from you already.  :-"

And finaly for your other problem, what the heck did you get a ticket for? Anyway if it's in New York I would take it to court and have it dismissed pending on what it was. Tell the judge you were suffering from emotional distress i.e. having a bad day and the arresting/ticketing officer didn't provide you with a warning - possibly for a first time offense. The key that I'm told is that if you make the effort and show up in court all pimped out in your Sunday church wear that the judge may throw it out or you'll do a day of community service.

Also have you've tried calling your phone to see who has it and to tell them to kindly send it back to you or meet them to get it back? Otherwise I'd speed dial the phone company to let them know to put a block on out going calls and not having your minutes be burned up.

Anyway you probably need this more than I do right now.  %%-

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2009, 09:07:36 PM »
You are probably going to hate me too because I'm getting my degree in Criminal Justice and will most likely work as a cop.  :-@

But to answer your question, I think it might be 3 reasons as to why your seeing this icon.

The first as many have told you is that your battery may be out of juice and needs to be replaced. This is common for a lot of people, I personally suggest eBay.

The second reason is the A/C cord, there may be a short somewhere on the cord and you might want to manipulate the cord or putting something heavy to weigh down the connection from the end of your A/C cord to your notebook and see if it charges then. This happened to me on my old notebook.

Finally number 3, This could be the female end on your mother board going bad This is probably the worst case and you'll have to replace the whole mother board and maybe a whole bi-weekly paycheck. That is if the cops didn't take it from you already.  :-"

And finaly for your other problem, what the heck did you get a ticket for? Anyway if it's in New York I would take it to court and have it dismissed pending on what it was. Tell the judge you were suffering from emotional distress i.e. having a bad day and the arresting/ticketing officer didn't provide you with a warning - possibly for a first time offense. The key that I'm told is that if you make the effort and show up in court all pimped out in your Sunday church wear that the judge may throw it out or you'll do a day of community service.

Also have you've tried calling your phone to see who has it and to tell them to kindly send it back to you or meet them to get it back? Otherwise I'd speed dial the phone company to let them know to put a block on out going calls and not having your minutes be burned up.

Anyway you probably need this more than I do right now.  %%-

lol God bless ya on being a cop. Sorry i just had too many annoying experiences with those dudes in NY :-@. Thing is im no thug. i dont dress like one. im from the hood n all that but im the clean cut cool guy type. the rugged dirty lookin cats run all through the hood and the cops do nothin but mess with the people that are clearly livin life they way it should be. "Out of trouble".....eh anyway good luck with the schooling and being a cop tho. Just be a Good one and not a lame one. They do a service too so no disrespect to you and all since you will be one 8)....

But um as for the Pc. yeh its the Battery. its a rap :(. I have to order a new one for my sony Vaio ware lab top cuz its not up to date and i have to call in to the manufacture and have one mailed to me. My girl took me to see whats up at best buy so the tech guys there put me on.

As for that Ticket im definitely trying to see whats good on that. gettin smacked with 75 dollars just for that was like wow really?....
All i did was walk through the cars in the subway like everyday Newyorkers to get to the end. And the trrain wasnt even in motion.
Like i said i guess they really tryin to enforce that law er somethin now in NY. dunno.
The guys were transit cops (ninja cops i call em). Young cats so dunno they gotta make their lil quotas.

And The phone is gone. i lost my cell once before. This is the second time this year. Today i got a new cell and a Heavy duty clip for it this time. It looks like a cool Batman Utility pouche. Moral to that "Calling the cell" bit is i did that with the last one. a chick picks up and says "Oh im sorry i feel bad give me your address and ill mail it"....im like yes!! thank you so much!!! =D> :w00t:

maan that broad never sent crap :(

so once i lost the cell this time i instantly suspended my account asap :-??.

But im good now though i got a clip and proper holder.....i never lost cells at all till this year from some reason ???...

sh*t happens :-??

HAIL CROM!!

Offline elee0031

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 04, 2011, 09:53:32 PM
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2009, 08:43:18 PM »
You should've told her you had GPS lock on that cell phone just in case she didn't send it to you. "Can you mail it to me or should I come on over?" She would've sent it back to you then.  :cool

Eww, u sportn' a Sony  =P~ I have a HP Pavilion DV7 it's pretty cool sense I got a used one for $420 which is about half the retail price. I believe it's an 8-cell battery so longer life for me. Also my mood has change sense I got a better grade from my professor this week on my research paper (B+) orinial paper was a (D). He was from Bronx, NY. And failed me the first time round. This is my 2nd time taking the class.   [-O< for me cause I need to pass to get my bach. degree. 

Offline DEMONKAI

• Contributor
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2009, 09:19:54 PM »
haha Gps? thats cute.
nah i like in Brooklyn. the female sounded like an outer towner. she said she was from philly. and i said yo could u mail it back?

she was like "yeh. i feel bad"...blah blah blah.

anyway its whateva. it was free from T mobile anyway :-j. the point was all my caller info like new numbers. important contacts were in the sim card n what not. the cell i didnt care about really.

As for the Vaioware yep its a sony but it gets the job done nicely ;) Nice 17 inch screen. When i do upgrgade it will be a high powered desktop though.

as for you and your grades well. good luck with the teach lol sounds like hes a tough cookie there %%-

HAIL CROM!!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal