collapse

Author Topic: R@CE 45 Custom MVC patch for Vanessa by Dark-Shade  (Read 2507 times)

Offline ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~

• Special Ops Mugen Creator
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 10, 2024, 04:28:06 PM
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
R@CE 45 Custom MVC patch for Vanessa by Dark-Shade
« on: October 11, 2009, 10:11:41 PM »
Well what can i say, I just had to do Vanessa, she's a boxer
she's hot, and she's one of my favorite female fighters in snk.

So i decided to take my hand in patching her up.

I was rushing with this one, and i could have but for now i didnt make any new moves
for Her, all the moves you see are coded by Dark Shade

But however, i did put in alot of effects and i changed her dream Cancel
move so where it is a normal supermove now. Also i changed the way most of them
end in terms of supermoves Anyway guys enjoy

Download character here : http://dark-shade.mugen-infantry.net/

Download patch here : http://sicgraphicsmugen.darkbb.com/

note : I have decided to release my patches at my own site... Nuff said....  ::salute::   :)

This char has a whole lot of work put into it
Velocites should be in order, as well as pause times
And remember, these are not just regular patches
all of my patches will always include new moves &
more!!!!

Vanessa also has power charge now which can be
done by holding z+b

Vanessa also has mostly all of the mvc style abilities
and sprites,she has superjump, a hyper portrait
and bg,ground and air chaining and also able to
go from a normal punch or kick to a special
or a hyper.I added new sound effects to her snd.
I also changed up her original hyper moves and
specials and made them seem more dramatic and to
make them into more what i like so if you want
more info on them please see the cmd file

hope you guys enjoy and remember, keep rockin baby!!!
;------------------------------------------------

People who i owe credit to :
dark-shade - Your Vanessa is the best one out so far in my opinion, cant wait for more KOF characters made by you

BC (Blackchaos07(aka bovery23)) - Dude, you are
the very reason that i kno how to code. I it wasnt
For you, then i wouldnt have known how to code
anything, your balrog is the main reason i made
patches because i wanted two other boxers to be
able to go toe to toe and blow for blow with your
balrog. I did use some of your coding and your
helper sprites, so i hope its cool. if not let me
kno... ok?

Mr.Infinite from imt a.k.a Joe Rock
Thanks or making those awesome hyper portraits
for me and for being a fan of my work, i'm glad
that inspired you. Keep up the good work dude!!

« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 03:05:07 AM by R@CE 45 »

Offline Beto

• Last Login:April 27, 2024, 08:25:49 PM
  • Action!!
    • My Youtube page
    • Email
Re: R@CE 45 Custom MVC patch for Vanessa by Dark-Shade
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 10:37:31 PM »

Their patches are fantastic, as you said you are his last patches, you are making some more for the Fatal Fury?

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 10:45:50 PM »
Naw, i dunno, seriously though, i think vanessa is it for me as far as "mvc" goes, so enjoy.......

Offline Worksa8

• Rocket Punch!
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:June 13, 2021, 01:19:25 PM
  • Rocket Punch!
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2009, 10:55:11 PM »
Good job Race, it's always funny when a patch is made for a like 2MB character, but the patch turns out to be around 15MB xD

Offline Skeletor-EX

• Artist, Musician, Video producer.
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:August 22, 2014, 10:21:32 PM
  • The truth HELPS! Not hurts... LISTEN!!
    • Skeletor-EX Mugen Youtube video channel...
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2009, 11:59:39 PM »
Dam R@ce...! Hate to see you stop bro... This Vanessa like all your other works, is great!! I just hope you're not stopping because of that idiot who posted that insulting video... You all do awesome work with these patches man, and I was looking forward to more of yours. Oh well... Thanks!!  ::salute::  ::salute::  ::salute::

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2009, 01:36:07 AM »
Well Guys i'm sorry but this lil Doosh right here along with all of his lackies r the reason why for now i'm gonna stop for awhile...

>:-(-|  Not its not cus of them tellin me too, its cus they pissed me off and also cus this was a major insult to me......I mean why talk about me like that....

this guy says in his vid that my patches were soooooo bad, but tell me why all he had to say is, why the heck does dudley have the parry still in him.....
Well first off i like it in him, and secondly doesnt dg have the parry in his characters, o why cant dudley have it in him, cus i mean everybody iked it when he had in in his and nobody said anything so why cant it

See its one thing to talk about someone in a thread but to put it on youtube and mess with my name, that pisses me off

And another thing, i dont kno who in the heck put my mvc edit of Zabel out there but i'm pissed about that becuz that character wasnt even finished, i didt even releasse that patch, someone leaked and plus that patch was not even gonna be a oatch it was gonna be a full character and i worked on him a long time ago before i even knew what i was doin..

so guys if you are dissapointed as to why u aint getting anymore from me, blame that no life nerd Moo Master!!!!

Offline boryema

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 17, 2015, 08:44:45 PM
    • boryema's youtube channel
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2009, 01:59:45 AM »
forget this guy, he's just po'd b/c he cant make patches as good as you can. and besidesif he didnt like your patches why'd he download them in the 1st place, i for 1 love(no homo. lol.)  your patches.

like a great man once said XD||

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2009, 02:10:16 AM »
forget this guy, he's just po'd b/c he cant make patches as good as you can. and besidesif he didnt like your patches why'd he download them in the 1st place, i for 1 love(no homo. lol.)  your patches.

like a great man once said XD||

>:-(-| Naw i'm tired of this, i'm not trying to start any drama but its like this, i am puttin a reward out there, the first person that can help me make a vid to say somethin back and clear my name of this, will get their hands on the mvc patches that i wont be even releasing.. The ones that i will be keeping to myself.....

Seriously.... You help me with that, then you get big reward, its that simple

I mean how are you gonn say my stuff is bad just cus u dont like someone else's stuff and cus me and that other person are doing the same thing....

For his info, Reza is my friend, and he doesnt have to teach me a thing.. rrrrrrrr i am so pissed about this video, this is so embarrassing

And he then its one thing to say somethin about the patches, if he they didnt like them, but to try to make fun of how i look which of course nobody knows how i look and put a pic of eddie murphie on a race car.... man he didnt even do that to mr.infinity but he did that to me?.... Man rrrrrrrrrrr, better be glad i cant go thru the computer...   \-/o

Offline boryema

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2009, 02:19:53 AM »
 >:-(-| - you helped me so im gonna help you, I maybe just a rookie at making characters and patches but b/c of all the guys on the this forum that have given me advice on stuff im gonna back you up. Im not really that good at making vids thou so ima just send this guy a lil message via web-cam b/c honestly i dont care about anything this guy says but to post out a vid like this. thats low even by my standerds and trust me ive done a couple things that are pretty bad. lol.

XD||

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2009, 02:38:09 AM »
>:-(-| - you helped me so im gonna help you, I maybe just a rookie at making characters and patches but b/c of all the guys on the this forum that have given me advice on stuff im gonna back you up. Im not really that good at making vids thou so ima just send this guy a lil message via web-cam b/c honestly i dont care about anything this guy says but to post out a vid like this. thats low even by my standerds and trust me ive done a couple things that are pretty bad. lol.

XD||

>:-(-|  i'm dead serious, i want somethin done about this guy, i want to make a vid, and i kno u guys think its gonna be a hate vid, but its not, i just want to clear my name.. This guy insulter me very badly and i did nuthing to him... I may have blessed the crap outta him and Wild tengu just a few minutes ago but now, i want other to kno my story and my take on things.

I want a vid made, and i dont care what the price is, i want it made and i want it made right away, plus clearly i dont like how Mr.infinity got disrespected as well nor did i like how they said stuff about imt...

Talkin about my combos go back and forth with the same buttons, but guess what, they are doin those combos on a opponent who doesnt even fight back... plus my chaining on my patches doesnt even work like that..

They might let u chain back and forth but i liked it like that, so i kept it.

Clearly i kno how to code it where it wont go back to the punch or kick it just did, and yes i kno its supposed to go from light to hard..

Movecontact = 1 solves the problem along with taking out the certain punches and kicks that wont dont belong if i am just goin from light to hard...

And they talk about my patches , like why does it have this and that, "It says CUSTOM MVC, which means i might havethings in there that i changed to my liking becuz i wanted to...

I never said i was making an accurate mvc character or mvc2 character.. These guys take me making a patch way too seriously, like i am messing around with their mom, sister or cousin.... kno what i mean....

But like i said, first person to help me with a vid, u get patches and more than that if u help me....
Just help me make one, and i'll send my clip of me talkin over and you do the rest....

Post Merge: October 12, 2009, 03:39:48 AM
you guys can help, too even if u cant make vids

I want everyone to flag that video right above and the reason i want u to say is, hateful or abusive content.

Reason why is cus clearly i was disrespted beyond compare....

so if you like my patches, then take some time, and go to that link on youtube, and flag his dumb vid asap!!!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 03:39:48 AM by R@CE 45 »

Offline boryema

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2009, 03:41:29 AM »
ok, im in on the vid XD||

oh any by the way ur patches really do help, ive been playing this created game with practically all your characters on it with your mvc patch.

By boryema at 2009-10-08 :w00t: :w00t:

i dont care what anyone says, ur patches are good.

XD||
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 03:48:48 AM by boryema »

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2009, 03:48:25 AM »
ok, im in on the vid XD||

oh any by the way ur patches really do help, ive been playing this created game with practically all your characters on it with your mvc patch.

i dont care what anyone says, ur patches are good.

XD||

Thanks alot dude, that really means alot man...

>:-(-|  But Man it sickens me, i mean, one guy even was like, Reza, if you r their, show these guys how it really is supposed to be done...

And you kno what, Reza likes my work, i'm not gonna say he likes evrything about it but overall he like it.....

Many people like.... Man i wouldnt even have gotten mad, but when i saw that Eddie Murphie pic on the race car, that just freakin pissed me off!!! BIG TIME!!!!

So, like i said, if you guys like my work and if you do wanna see more, go flag that youtube video and get it that piece of crap taken off

Offline SX DynX

• Initiate
  • Last Login:July 17, 2016, 10:47:23 AM
  • SX DYNX
    • DynX Myspace
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2009, 05:17:40 AM »
I flagged the video , i cant stand haters  (:| . when you say  ''i'll send my clip of me talkin over and you do the rest.... '' you mean just put it on youtube ? or video edition ?  because i think i can help , im not really good but i can do the job .. .

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2009, 06:44:27 AM »
I flagged the video , i cant stand haters  (:| . when you say  ''i'll send my clip of me talkin over and you do the rest.... '' you mean just put it on youtube ? or video edition ?  because i think i can help , im not really good but i can do the job .. .

Well just hold off for now, i think what i'll do i'll go ahead and release the last of my mvc style characters that i said i wasnt gonna do for everyone instead of just one person. but not until somethin is done about that vid

I think i got someome to take care of what i needed but stay tuned. cus i dont kno for sure yet so keep that thought in mind, i was talkin about me just postin a good feedback of my patches and showing more of how good they were with me talking in the background

Offline Beto

• Last Login:April 27, 2024, 08:25:49 PM
  • Action!!
    • My Youtube page
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2009, 08:52:09 AM »
This guy showed some small errors that go unnoticed in response to this, it would be nice to show the patches R@ce and Infinity in action, I'm a fan of both, the little I did was inspired by them, this attack really worth a answer.  \-/o

Offline Worksa8

• Rocket Punch!
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:June 13, 2021, 01:19:25 PM
  • Rocket Punch!
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2009, 09:23:18 AM »
Quitting because one person doesn't like them? I thought it was something you enjoyed doing, and the fact that just about everyone likes them was enough?
I watched the video expecting to see him flaming you all to hell...While he was rather rude about it, you could just fix the characters instant kill combos, I know you have the patience and skill to do so. Seems simple, if you actually care about that guys opinion so much that it's bothering you, why not fix what he was shoving in your face then tell him to go suck a lemon?

I think your patches are great, I mean beyond the instant kill combos that guy could hardly find any problems with them really.

Edit: Hell I just tried some of those combos. I was able to only do one, so it's not that big of a deal. That guy went and probably practiced for a little while before he could get one in, so it's not like it throws them way out off balance. Besides, Samurai showdown characters all have instant kill combo attacks, and people still like them.
Maybe he just should turn the damage down on the characters...
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 09:51:28 AM by worksa8 »

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2009, 11:18:31 AM »
Quitting because one person doesn't like them? I thought it was something you enjoyed doing, and the fact that just about everyone likes them was enough?
I watched the video expecting to see him flaming you all to hell...While he was rather rude about it, you could just fix the characters instant kill combos, I know you have the patience and skill to do so. Seems simple, if you actually care about that guys opinion so much that it's bothering you, why not fix what he was shoving in your face then tell him to go suck a lemon?

I think your patches are great, I mean beyond the instant kill combos that guy could hardly find any problems with them really.

Edit: Hell I just tried some of those combos. I was able to only do one, so it's not that big of a deal. That guy went and probably practiced for a little while before he could get one in, so it's not like it throws them way out off balance. Besides, Samurai showdown characters all have instant kill combo attacks, and people still like them.
Maybe he just should turn the damage down on the characters...

It wasnt cus one person said somethin, Let me just get that straight, i wanted to change up my style anyway cus i wanted to do some different, but i wont lie alot of those comments sure wasnt rooting me in wanting to do more...

Thing is, those character combo infinites he showed u were not of my patches... YOu didnt even see any with my patches... And he is a liar my patches dont play like what he said... ANd i do kno how to fix the chaining like he wants it to be, but i think its pretty messed up that i put hard work into these and for what? Numerous of people belittling me for workin hard.... oh no

I didnt say i was quiting mugen, i just wanted to change my style up cus alot of people are doin what I STARTed.. And i dont want to seem like just another guy, i want to stand out.... Ya kno

But Ya kno what i about a few minutes i might delete all of that what i posted or ask an admin to delete cus man guess what just happened to me....

All of those characters that i was workin on with the patches and stuff.... Well my computer has these 2 things on there  :

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and also PAGE_FAULT_IN_ NONPAGED_AREA

And dude i cant even start up in safe mode on that other computer, so you kno what, now i just dont care about what they say anymore... I am just happy my other computer works so i can sit right here and still talk to u guys..

So in a way Work8 your right, i guess i was very upset last night cus i was putting myself on a high horse, its funny how when u lose somethin how reality kicks in

Offline Infinite Power

• The End All Be All
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:January 27, 2020, 09:36:52 AM
  • Energy Doesn't Die
    • Infinite Fighting Forum
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2009, 11:41:49 AM »
Hey R@CE,you did a great job on Vanessa.

Now Die, Mortal.

Offline gouki%

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 27, 2017, 01:04:38 PM
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2009, 12:15:43 PM »
Great job RACE   ^:)^
The true warrior will enter the arena with all his power at the ready!!

Offline Leon S. K3nnedy

• Initiate
  • Last Login:June 30, 2012, 06:55:06 AM
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2009, 12:49:42 PM »
Dam R@ce...! Hate to see you stop bro... This Vanessa like all your other works, is great!! I just hope you're not stopping because of that idiot who posted that insulting video... You all do awesome work with these patches man, and I was looking forward to more of yours. Oh well... Thanks!!  ::salute::  ::salute::  ::salute::

I just wanna second this comment to the fullest. Couldn't have said it more blatantly honest myself, so I won't try; but fantastic work as always, and I am personally REALLY hopeing you continue your MvC  patch collection, but in the event that this is the end... :'( then thank you for everything!!!

Offline ratmon

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 23, 2019, 04:48:30 PM
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2009, 12:54:23 PM »
I hope you please consider making more.. Vanessa Is awesome.

Offline ELECTRO

• Cosmic Creations
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:May 14, 2024, 04:25:43 AM
  • The Living Dynamo
    • THE-BEY0NDER
    • THE BEY0NDER
    • ELECTRO'S LAIR
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2009, 01:44:53 PM »
Aww man thats the reason your stoping because of this video guy - I thought it was because you where burnt out from making so many patches or something to that effect - If your having fun making them then keep going - Plus you have fans & that should mean more than a lame video @-)

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2009, 01:57:48 PM »
Man your right dude, and like i said, its amazing how when stuff happens you think about it and realize, what the heck was i thinking....

You guys have help sway me, my computer has to go into the shop anyway, but for now i'll just gather what i can and continue to make what you guys luv....

Sorry i was ranting, but i was pissed off at the time.. But like i said it wasnt just cus of that video, like seriously i said before that i was gonna stop cus i wanted to change up my style..

Offline ELECTRO

• Cosmic Creations
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:May 14, 2024, 04:25:43 AM
  • The Living Dynamo
    • THE-BEY0NDER
    • THE BEY0NDER
    • ELECTRO'S LAIR
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2009, 02:02:26 PM »
Do both styles - No need to limit yourself ;D

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2009, 02:13:28 PM »
You think so man?.... Hmmm well i'll think about it...

Offline Playing Enemy

• Portrait & Screenpack Creator
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:December 26, 2018, 03:59:17 PM
  • THE HARD GOODBYE
    • Royalty7 - The best decision I ever made
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2009, 03:52:31 PM »
R@CE...I'm pretty sure we all think so. I can't get enough of your mvc patches. Even all of your music is really good too. I'd be pretty upset if you quit because of some guy who's never made anything other than a youtube video. I'm still hoping you make a patch for Spawn too by the way, at least someday before you truly quit for good.  [-O<

"Maybe I am what they say I am.  A maniac...a psycho killer."

Offline b.easy

• Global Moderator
  • Last Login:December 01, 2022, 11:28:07 PM
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2009, 07:52:32 PM »
Play nice now, fellas.  :-w

This is a release thread for R@ce45's MVC Vanessa patch. Let's try not to get off topic and go all ad hominem on each other now, OK?

Offline Near

• Contributor
  • Last Login:June 01, 2018, 09:00:45 AM
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2009, 07:58:50 PM »
good job as ever Race, dont be mad for that vid.. let do your works how you want and continue release patch eheh!! i need another 50 snk-mvc char for my project :D
Sorry for my poor english but i'm italian... :P

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2009, 08:07:46 PM »
good job as ever Race, dont be mad for that vid.. let do your works how you want and continue release patch eheh!! i need another 50 snk-mvc char for my project :D

Much appreciated dude, but for now, i'm gonna take a break, i am glad you guys are enjoying the patch for Vanessa

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 14, 2024, 03:10:11 AM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2009, 07:09:00 PM »
Ok, patch style debate moved to another topic.

http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/Forum_345/index.php?topic=26599.0

For here on, keep this thread on track.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar