collapse

Author Topic: a video about Maskless Wolverine  (Read 2211 times)

Offline Error Macro

• Never finishes anything
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 30, 2022, 05:37:56 AM
    • :)
    • Email
Re: a video about Maskless Wolverine
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2009, 08:51:08 PM »

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2009, 08:51:38 PM »

Offline yourdad

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 04, 2009, 10:02:19 AM
  • you know what my name means!!! hahahahaha
« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2009, 08:53:07 PM »

hahahaha nice image!!!!, and so what about unmasked ironman i think he would be nice, dont you tihnk so???  :-"

Offline shootYr.

• [Magnum]
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 11, 2012, 07:27:16 PM
  • What're you gonna do to me?...
« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2009, 08:53:23 PM »
Funny.

Offline yourdad

• Initiate
« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2009, 08:55:17 PM »
Funny.
yeah it is but seriously, unmasked characters...what about them i liked them!!!  XD||

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2009, 08:56:14 PM »
Unmasked Vega?

Offline KudosForce

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 18, 2011, 07:01:38 PM
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2009, 08:59:29 PM »
I wouldn't mind seeing an unmasked Strider myself. It would be just like in the first game, when he didn't have one yet.

Of course, that's just my opinion... :-"
Mission complete!

-Rolento

92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature

Offline yourdad

• Initiate
« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2009, 09:05:29 PM »
(be happy this is my last post) So do you think this is over?

Offline ExShadow

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 03, 2023, 07:30:21 PM
  • Get serious.
« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2009, 09:15:08 PM »
I wouldn't mind seeing an unmasked Strider myself. It would be just like in the first game, when he didn't have one yet.

Of course, that's just my opinion... :-"
there is an unmasked strider hiryu i had em before if i find em ill give em to ya xp
»ĐΣΛTĦŞTØRM«

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2009, 10:34:04 PM »
I'm waiting for a headless Sentinel myself.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2009, 01:19:02 AM »
Well I git here late . D*mn & I forgot to drink some Hatorade . This started back in the release thread anyway .

I get it some people hate Kong's work . OK , Instead of taking time to make vids & b**ch about it for hours . Go do something productive with that time you wasted .

Because even if Kong was here . It wouldn't matter what you had to say . He doesn't care , he's not looking to " get famous " from mugen . He's nice enough to share his work with you all that he basically does for himself .
Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline JDubbs

• The Black Colossus and
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 03, 2019, 09:49:31 PM
  • JDubbs: 1st Name, Last Name
« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2009, 03:01:16 PM »
Not to start trouble or anything, but you guys do realize that he's basically insulting ur work and u guys arent really defending yourselves, right? I feel like you guys should say something other than "who cares about people who dont create insulting" or whatever bs u guys are saying.

Another thing. Now I know nothing about mugen chars as far as making them or who makes what or whatever else, but it seems like lots of people seem to have a problem with Kong's chars (no diss). Maybe you guys should consider something. Idk what but something. Im not saying this to defend anyone, because im not defending whoever made that video for reasons i cant say on here, but what i am saying is that when someone is insulting your talent or ur chars or w/e u guys need to step up and defend yourselves.

Again i dont say this in a disrespectful way because I dont even make chars or know anything about them, so please dont take it that way
You think You Know Me

MK 9 mains: Ermac, Rain, Jax
MvC2 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Gambit, Bison, Charlie
MvC3 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Storm, Ryu, Taskmaster
[/URL]

MK 9 mains: Ermac, Rain, Jax
MvC2 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Gambit, Bison, Charlie
MvC3 teams: Magneto, Captain America, Chun-Li or Storm, Ryu, Taskmaster

Offline MooMaster the SexyBeast 666

• Initiate
  • Last Login:September 15, 2011, 02:23:43 AM
  • 〓ω〓
    • Boom!
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2009, 03:07:04 PM »
damn 5 pages already? I'm gone for the whole day and I missed out on so much. Dang.

I've read it and I see a whole bunch of fail all around. same ol ol BS.

Only a few people that didn't fail and one of them is Yzan.

Instead of taking time to make vids & b**ch about it for hours . Go do something productive with that time you wasted .
You sir are funny. Well it only takes about 30 minutes, so I didn't really waste time making the video.  8-}

%%-

Offline ExShadow

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 03, 2023, 07:30:21 PM
  • Get serious.
« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2009, 03:08:36 PM »
Not to start trouble or anything, but you guys do realize that he's basically insulting ur work and u guys arent really defending yourselves, right? I feel like you guys should say something other than "who cares about people who dont create insulting" or whatever bs u guys are saying.

Another thing. Now I know nothing about mugen chars as far as making them or who makes what or whatever else, but it seems like lots of people seem to have a problem with Kong's chars (no diss). Maybe you guys should consider something. Idk what but something. Im not saying this to defend anyone, because im not defending whoever made that video for reasons i cant say on here, but what i am saying is that when someone is insulting your talent or ur chars or w/e u guys need to step up and defend yourselves.

Again i dont say this in a disrespectful way because I dont even make chars or know anything about them, so please dont take it that way
why get all bent over a game?
»ĐΣΛTĦŞTØRM«

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2009, 03:24:39 PM »
damn 5 pages already? I'm gone for the whole day and I missed out on so much. Dang.

You sir are funny. Well it only takes about 30 minutes, so I didn't really waste time making the video.  8-}

%%-

:D :D :D

Dude Loganir's AI on most of his characters are all over the top too. Why dont you harass him like some compulsive psychopath too? I guess thats not the hip thing to do at MI, or the Guild though so theres no azz to kiss.

A couple of guys have a vendetta against Kong, and every lemming troll has jumped on the band wagon.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #65 on: May 04, 2009, 03:31:01 PM »

%%-

You wasted 30 minutes . The fact of the matter is this if it took 30 seconds to do what you did it would be a waste of time .  

I'm glad you have 30 minutes to waste whining & crying about something . Because mu schedule is so hectic I don't .

My point is you could have been doing something better with you time than that , like watching paint dry . You mentioned in the release thread that you didn't like this character . Now you have to go on a crusade making vids & threads just to prove your point ? That's outlandish

The only reason Yzan didn't fail is because he agrees with you .

Yeah I got it . In your twisted perception of things

Agree with Kohona , you have your head on straight .

Disagree you fail .

Mental note made & then forgotten .  :D

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline MooMaster the SexyBeast 666

• Initiate
  • Last Login:September 15, 2011, 02:23:43 AM
  • 〓ω〓
    • Boom!
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2009, 05:51:16 PM »
:D :D :D

Dude Loganir's AI on most of his characters are all over the top too. Why dont you harass him like some compulsive psychopath too? I guess thats not the hip thing to do at MI, or the Guild though so theres no azz to kiss.

A couple of guys have a vendetta against Kong, and every lemming troll has jumped on the band wagon.
Who said anything about AI? Did I ever mention anything about AI? I'm talking about the Quality of the character. I could care less about AI. the quality and the gameplay comes first, Everything else second. BTW the AI on Loganir's characters arn't hard. I could care less about MI and MFG to be honest.

You wasted 30 minutes . The fact of the matter is this if it took 30 seconds to do what you did it would be a waste of time .  

I'm glad you have 30 minutes to waste whining & crying about something . Because mu schedule is so hectic I don't .

My point is you could have been doing something better with you time than that , like watching paint dry . You mentioned in the release thread that you didn't like this character . Now you have to go on a crusade making vids & threads just to prove your point ? That's outlandish

The only reason Yzan didn't fail is because he agrees with you .

Yeah I got it . In your twisted perception of things

Agree with Kohona , you have your head on straight .

Disagree you fail .

Mental note made & then forgotten .  :D

Ro ho ho but I did do something good with my time. It's called going to the movie theater to see X-Men Origins: Wolverine, because watching paint dry is boring. Well I can always look at the horses in my backyard. :D

If your schedule is hectic, then why did you reply back? thats a little contradicting you know. :P

I go crusade making videos & threads...Hmmmm...well this is a video thread so I posted a video here. Where else can I post a video? :o

I may have twisted perception, but ehh. I never said people had to agree with me because no one has to agree with my opinions. I'm not forcing anything on anyone, but if some people agree then they agree.

I'll remember you because of...well you know.  ;)

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 27, 2024, 07:01:29 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: May 04, 2009, 08:09:54 PM »

We don't bother much because people are going to say what they're going to say and getting all bent out of shape about it isn't going to solve anything. Flailing back is just as juvenile a reaction.

KONG is practically an entitity in his own right here. He makes things the way he wants to. He doesn't care about accuracy or debug floods or what have you, and we can't force him to do otherwise. But he has every right to put out what he wants. If the masses don't like it, again T.F.B. because there are obviously people out there that do.

And honestly, those that do don't go on a pro-KONG campaign or anything, they simple say the like it. But for those that don't like his stuff, it's a whole 'nother story, several names already having come to mind who have been banned simply because they did not get him to do what they want and threw a temper tantrum.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
This the open part of my response to everyone.

As far as the whole issue of free speech is conserned, Mods and admins, this is our house and we're free to deny anyone that right if we so choose to. The fact that this thread has gone on for 5 pages already is a testament to how far we'll willing to put up with crap that quite frankly, we find utterly annoying.

Now as for as "Mugen vs KONG" issue which apparently has been resurrected after 8 months, my problem with KONG bashing is that it always, ALWAYS turning into IMT bashing, and that is something we won't put up with. Like I said, this is our house so you can leave that kind of talk at other forums, cause we will keep our house in order when it comes to that. IMT bashing here means you must not like it here that much, therefore you don't need to be here and we'll facilitate that.

Bottom line: You don't have to be nice when leaving feedback or critizism, but you don't have to be an *** about either. That crap may fly at other forums, but here it is neither nessecessary nor warranted. Take a look around the forums here, you won't find people talking trash like that about other creators or their work. I know its "the internet" and since you're behind the screen you can act however you feel like and it won't effect your life in anyway what-so-ever, but that works both ways. All we ask is that you show some tact and respect. And if you feel you can't do that, then don't come around.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 10:59:28 PM by G Lux »
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #68 on: May 04, 2009, 09:42:02 PM »
Exactly,if you want to leave feedback,or even complain do it,but you don't have to be rude or going apeshit just for a mugen character
We all know how Kong is on his way on making mugen characters:he has his own style,like everybody else has.
If ppl finds a bug or a big error on a character and you make sure to post it,i'm pretty sure that most creators can read it and fix it
Ppl sometimes likes to complain and bee-otch about something,so they pick on the first thing they come across with(in this case,Kong's characters) and troll about it

If you don't like it and you know who made it,why do you even bother to download it in the first place?

I hate when ppl joins in just to download the character first and just post to complain about it o.O#

And as there's nothing more to say,this topic has been locked,because i'm also pretty tired of all this kind of crap

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 03, 2024, 04:36:18 PM
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #69 on: May 04, 2009, 10:33:27 PM »
I think this has gone on long enough.

Everyone thinks they are a critic when it comes to comparing characters to their Capcom created counterparts. Yzan or Konoha666 are neither. I am willing to bet money on that fact. Just to reiterate, you may "feel" as if you have freedom of speech around here to say what you want, but you realy dn't when it comes to giving your feedback in an unwelcome way. There are ways to talk to people and if you think you are gong to "force" people to agree with your negative points of view, the only thing you are doing is making it harder for the administration to keep you around here.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 02, 2024, 09:44:33 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar