collapse

Author Topic: The 15 Days of Chinese New Year - (The Unlimited)  (Read 8275 times)

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
Re: The 15 Days of Chinese New Year - (The Unlimited)
« Reply #125 on: February 10, 2009, 12:12:21 PM »
Yeah, there are people out there releasing very inadequate creations, there will probably never be an end to those, but look at it this way, just because someone can't draw as well as I can doesn't mean they shouldn't be allowed to draw, it's the only way one would improve.

Well said indeed, and I hope these words in particular are taken as a key point as much as any other. They should echo, and and continue to ripple into the present as time moves forward.

Offline SPOOKY77

• CVGUnited.com Admin
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:May 17, 2011, 11:58:08 AM
    • CVG United
« Reply #126 on: February 10, 2009, 12:31:53 PM »
First off perfect words Acey :)

Second these stages look great!  :thumbsup:

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #127 on: February 11, 2009, 02:14:53 AM »
@ ANC

You know what .

I was serious about feeling bad about your team mate actually being hospitalized over mugen  .

I was serious about the things I feel your team went through .

I do wish you guys Good luck in the future .

I think those statements really came off wrong because I mixed my statement about that , with the grudge I still had about the things you said in my Wolvenom thread . It's not like that happened 2 years ago . It was only about a month ago & it was still fresh in my head .

Well I'm posting this so we can get this over with now . Lets bury that hatchet & move on from it .

I respect you guys as creators , just show me the same treatment .

Let me know if you agree with this ?

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline A New Challenger

• The Unlimited
  • Last Login:March 07, 2013, 01:24:44 PM
    • The Unlimited
    • Email
« Reply #128 on: February 11, 2009, 03:07:31 AM »
@ Acey - very, very well said. In a recent conversation, a friend and I discussed the fact that if there's anything that Infinity has built irrefutably, it's a hell of a sense of community. With your leadership, it's not hard to see how.

@ DT - Personal grudges not being buried as soon as they should've are the reason Magus reacts as he does to me, and it's a shame because that has impeded our team's ability to really work hand-in-hand with Scruffy on a common goal.

You'd think I'd have learned from the behaviors enacted upon me, but instead I've passed them on, emulating the poor choices of others in my own way. I'll take the opportunity I'm being given to apologize for my remarks in poor taste, and agree that what went down is better off buried. Good luck with your future work.

In fact, it's been discussed amongst my team and I that I'm somewhat volatile in PR. I have my own weaknesses to work on insofar as being an ambassador for what we stand for, and I'll being going off the radar for awhile after we release our trailer for 2009 - most if not all of us will.

I'll be doing an interview with MCelhaney's mugen blog soon... and after that the next time you hear from me will be when The Unlimited has some actions that will speak louder than words.

Something to consider - a lot of people have asked us if we're doing a game project or what... in a way, if we can make 2009 what we want to make it, we're doing [everyone's] project.

Hopefully, more on that next New Year. Thanks for all your time.

我的名字是軍隊,為了我們是許多。

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #129 on: February 11, 2009, 04:52:36 AM »
@ DT - Personal grudges not being buried as soon as they should've are the reason Magus reacts as he does to me, and it's a shame because that has impeded our team's ability to really work hand-in-hand with Scruffy on a common goal.

Believe me , I know exactly where you are coming from on this . Although I was never working with magus . But due to my affiliations with team spoiler in the past , magus can't stand me either . I tried to Pm him about it once & he banned me lol

You'd think I'd have learned from the behaviors enacted upon me, but instead I've passed them on, emulating the poor choices of others in my own way. I'll take the opportunity I'm being given to apologize for my remarks in poor taste, and agree that what went down is better off buried. Good luck with your future work.

You are not the only one who has things to learn . Although I have calmed down a lot . When I'm pushed enough , I usually react to negative things with more negativity . You did manage to accomplish something no one has been able to do in awhile . You pushed me to that edge lol . I do think you are sincere in what you are saying here & I apologize for interrupting this thread by dredging up things . I really just wanted to post about how I felt bad for your team mate & everything . The chip on my shoulder just took over & all those other words came out with it .

I'm glad you agree to leave all this behind us & this will be over :thumbsup:

& your apology is accepted .

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline Scar

• Dragonslayer
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:July 29, 2016, 10:49:53 AM
  • Cobra Mugen Team
« Reply #130 on: February 11, 2009, 08:21:14 AM »
LOL, Magus doesnt even work with himself.. *Iceman ThumbsDown!*

Anyways, good to hear all this drama is over..

Lets move on and I wish the best to the Unlimited team..

!!Unite, Mobilize, Destroy!!

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #131 on: February 12, 2009, 12:41:35 AM »
This definately fall into the "history that can be forgotten" category. This doesn't need to turn into a bash Magus session either. It's not like any of us are uncertain as to how he treats people.

So, final word perhaps, get the stages while their hot.

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 27, 2024, 11:21:03 AM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #132 on: February 12, 2009, 01:13:51 AM »
Yeah, move on...

I have a rule that I follow everytime:

If people likes me, good. If they don't like, good too. I even prefer that people DON'T LIKES me (they need to like my WORKS, not me), because people that doesn't likes me seams to be more trustfull that the so-called "friends".

Offline moonmaster1

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 06, 2014, 10:42:08 PM
  • Amateur Movie Maker
    • Email
« Reply #133 on: February 12, 2009, 02:28:30 AM »
keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer. I do like the humble approach Ilu.

ANC : regardless of any programming error there may be, your stages are the pinnacle of 2d pixel art. I shall be collecting them all very shortly.  :)
We don’t need a toilet. The pile of clothes in the hallway has worked fine for us for years, and it will continue to work. — Master Shake

Offline mecha-gino

• Initiate
  • Last Login:September 16, 2018, 12:51:32 PM
« Reply #134 on: February 16, 2009, 11:35:53 PM »
So is it done the 15 days or are there still some kinks your working out for future releases?

I hope Deathstroke is one of the releases. :D

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
[28] 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal