collapse

Author Topic: SMvC: EoH Bug Report  (Read 15650 times)

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
Re: SMvC: EoH Bug Report
« Reply #75 on: January 02, 2009, 11:13:37 PM »
just a quick hint for symbiote onslaught:Hiryu can score infinite with his jab and short kick  :)

Offline Sub-Zero

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 18, 2010, 11:11:29 PM
  • When i move throught the Ghetto i drive slow
« Reply #76 on: January 02, 2009, 11:39:30 PM »
wow so i have to press random buttons 500 times just to try violent ken

really :(|)

Offline I_Burner

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:January 29, 2012, 05:08:52 AM
  • Avy by Hollow Boy aka C.D.
    • Burnt M.U.G.E.N.
« Reply #77 on: January 03, 2009, 12:28:23 AM »

No, no, no.... Start from one of the randomselect spaces, and try moving the cursor off of the select grid.... You CAN pick any of the hidden chars.

Sorry for the  >:-(-|

On topic:

1) Wolvenom's web ball can't hit Sentinel (passes right through him).

2) Check the sprpriority on Sentinel's intros. You can see parts of him during Galactus's intro....

3) The bug I reported earlier about Morrigan's throw.... Same thing happened against Shuma Gorath, so there are probably other characters that it causes to fly off the screen.

4) Dr. Wily froze up while fighting him using Wolvenom. He stopped moving, and could not be hit. Unfortunately, I really have no idea what triggered it.

Offline KingLS

• Last Login:February 08, 2010, 11:42:47 AM
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: January 03, 2009, 05:59:41 AM »
Quite a few characters create clones. Most have been mentioned except The Thing.

Offline greatmuta2

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 19, 2017, 08:07:22 PM
    • greatmuta2
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: January 03, 2009, 06:04:18 AM »

ok for vilent ken go to the random select on the capcom side now press down then left and boom yougot the secret chars now on the marvel side go to random press down then right and boom you got the marvel hidden chars

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #80 on: January 03, 2009, 09:52:35 AM »
for all creators i say play eoh......take one character (the character you created) and put that character against every single character (put life up to 200 please as to not make the match end easily no matter how boring it may be) in the whole game in watch mode ONLY...sit back and watch how your character relates to all the other characters on the game....get the bug fixes from that and tune in here for any new bugs you dont know about and that will make your bug search alot easier and that would help get these characters fixed. Do not play with your character until after you have gotten all the data from your character on ALL other oh characters plz. then after that work on tweaking gameplay while playing as you character. though i know the tone of what im saying may sound like im telling you what to do but tis' not the case. these are my suggestions on making this game get better than its current state. you seek perfect right??? if so i say take into consideration the things im saying and try it out.......that way when you release the next eoh those really nasty infinites lp,lp,lp.......and all those spammable projectiles will be none existent and all those  crzy bugs where gill flies away or whoever else does that will be fixed accordingly. basically concentrate on one character at a time and you will reap benefits. arent all creators on one accord with this project or do you guys just throw in your characters your way and not think about the game as a whole??? just saying im not at all trying disrespect anyone or their work. i just want to see this game get better. one last thing though few of the characters in this game dont need any fixing at all so far cuz they work against all characters. ill make a list of them later in pm or should i post them here. im no coding expert by any means but i do know when somethings are wrong or not meant to be. with that said great game EVERYONE!!! ::salute::

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #81 on: January 03, 2009, 10:26:02 AM »
not sure if this has been posted but a error came up and closed out mugen.. it was drdooms BG i believe ... take a look at the stage def im gonna say and make sure (/) r not facing (\)  or they may just be a mistype there... only bug found played the game and i love it Good Job infinity ... wolvenom for the win    :o   

edit: hate being the bad news guy :(  found anther bug the error message is still up imma copy paste (Assert failure in spr-lib.c line 560) just to give more of a idea what was going on i was "Wolvenom" fighting against "Jill" on jills resident evil stage if it helps at all.. completely closed out mugen...

. I had the same thing happen when fighting Hagar with Wolvenom . I thought it was Haggar or the stage . Is the stage I capped for that pic Jill's stage ? If not I think my Wolvenom has issues .

Here's my post ....

Haggar seems to have alot of issues . He'll goto grab me & miss & my character will just stay in dizzy animation , whoever I am using against him . Then there is other things with him . Now I don't know if this is a Haggar issue , or not . But it did happen the 2 times I faced off against him in arcade mode . 

I keep getting this error & can not make it to Symbiote Onslaught because the game is frozen & I can still hear the music playing when this error comes up .

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Online O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 01:17:37 AM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: January 03, 2009, 10:57:18 AM »
More Bugs

1)Sword's gone from Anita and now she can't do basic attacks.

2) Whacked out Shield.(Happens when getting attacked while doing hyper star)

Please, turn on the Debug (CTRL+D) and inform me what is the state error. This happens when the sword goes to a inexistent state

edit: now I see...they had changed Anita portrait on that image...why?

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2009, 11:02:06 AM »
Please, turn on the Debug (CTRL+D) and inform me what is the state error. This happens when the sword goes to a inexistent state

Everyone's ports had to be changed to suit the screenpack better . That is not the my Wolvenom portrait I used either . But I knew they had to change them .

(click to show/hide)

Offline ZVitor

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 01, 2024, 07:22:36 PM
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: January 03, 2009, 11:02:21 AM »
humm....
i cant recreat this wolvenoms bugs....

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2009, 11:10:42 AM »
More Bugs

1)Sword's gone from Anita and now she can't do basic attacks.

2) Whacked out Shield.(Happens when getting attacked while doing hyper star)

Wolvenom ate Anita's sword . She can't do any attacks because she is scared to death of him  :-SS  :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

(click to show/hide)

Offline ace_tales

• Initiate
  • Last Login:May 20, 2010, 12:49:03 AM
    • Email
« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2009, 02:51:09 PM »
Okay first of all awesome game! (except for a few characters) its much better than the last installment u guys worked so hard to finish this and i cant belive how fast it was released! truly amazing, especially anita,anakasris,ibuki and wolvenom  :w00t:

now for the bug report (sorry in advance if i repeat any anyone else has already said)

1. not really a bugs but blanka constantly spams his electric attack which isnt too bad if you can use projectiles but if you are using somone cant (ex.cammy, jon talban) it can be really annoying. also ken spams his hurricane kick and wolverine just spams everything
2.when doing a forward flip wth ibuki, if you press firece punch she usually gets frozen in the air until somone hits her.
3.in the stage with grave stones to the right and towels on the tree on the end of the right side you somtimes can see the pink bg behind it.
4.in binary mode miss marvel will somtimes not turn around when you go to the other side of the opponent and attacks backwards.
5.ok really strange one this time: i was fighting wolverine on the level with the eight armed statue with anita and first i got stuck in the air but i could move then i jumped so i would go back on the stage floor but instead i fell right through the floor and dissapeared and the my shadow was on the ceiling. then after a while i came back.  8-}
edit: when changing strikers for anita in the air she gets stuck in a air walking state till she either gets hit whith a heavy attack or jumps down herself.

Offline DrHellSpawn

• Initiate
  • Last Login:June 03, 2023, 02:54:26 AM
« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2009, 07:10:19 PM »
when certain characters like colossus or sentinel do high kick against galactus, he flies up in the air, and you can see he has no legs

Offline DizzyTheConquer

• Novice Animator
  • Database Moderator
  • Last Login:February 23, 2018, 07:37:31 PM
  • Amateur Animator, Editor, Game Programmer
    • Story-Arc Animations
« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2009, 10:55:45 PM »

change invalid state 20321(from state 20000)

Faster than you can say"Psyche Origami"more bugs pop up...

1) For some reason, whenever I try to fight sakura or play with her, the game lags

2)Two Captain Americas(and this isn't simutaneously mode it's 1on1 arcade)

3)Nick Fury in the Galactus intro

4)Psylocke combo font's like Yes, good, great, ect comes out halfway

Offline ZVitor

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 01, 2024, 07:22:36 PM
    • Email
« Reply #89 on: January 04, 2009, 09:21:55 AM »

sagat small problem?

Offline REDHOT

• Last Login:August 25, 2018, 02:31:38 PM
    • Mugen Latino
« Reply #90 on: January 04, 2009, 12:46:24 PM »
1) The kong chars have other codes in his Hyper Portaits and Hyper BG.
2) Also, Kong´s chars and my chars have differents Hyper Portaits.
3) Acey´s chars have problems in the Super Jump (anims and code).
4) Haggar only have 1 voice (in his taunt), also the Crouch strong punch anim, it´s very bad if he does a launcher  /:O
5) Two megamans in the game??
6) Punisher it´s the same to Cable, only that have a skull and other colour of hair (I mean that he have the same sprites, the same muscles, the same estature, the same scale, the same face, all).
I understand that situation, because REALLY punisher it´s the same to cable  :D (like for example in the magazines)
He lacks many sounds.

I continue love the hard work that put the team, and the users for found the bugs and colaborating to us.
Many proyects are been canceled (or something like that), but this proyect always still alive thanks for the team that I´m in, we are a great team.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #91 on: January 04, 2009, 01:05:57 PM »
Same problems I mentioned with the stages in the last bug report thread. I'm not going to repost them though. All I know is my stage (and a few others) doesn't have music :P

All the bugs about the chars that I have found have been mentioned already. I'll post again if I find anymore.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 09, 2024, 03:17:05 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #92 on: January 04, 2009, 01:37:23 PM »
Same problems I mentioned with the stages in the last bug report thread. I'm not going to repost them though.

We appricate it of you did, or link us to your post in the old thread. It was save some time instead of having to search through that old monster.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline ace_tales

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #93 on: January 04, 2009, 02:22:13 PM »
ok i was on the bridge stage and i was gulie vs venom on 4 team mode and i dont no why but after i use gulies mega sonic boom attack venom couldnt hurt me so i just left it there for a while and the venom did this special and his palette turned red and he could hit me again 

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #94 on: January 04, 2009, 03:21:16 PM »
ok i was on the bridge stage and i was gulie vs venom on 4 team mode and i dont no why but after i use gulies mega sonic boom attack venom couldnt hurt me so i just left it there for a while and the venom did this special and his palette turned red and he could hit me again 

Was this just a one time occurance , or does it happen alot ?

I tried to recreate this glitch because it kind of sounded cool . But I couldn't

(click to show/hide)

Offline ace_tales

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #95 on: January 04, 2009, 03:44:31 PM »
Was this just a one time occurance , or does it happen alot ?

I tried to recreate this glitch because it kind of sounded cool . But I couldn't

it only happened once but i will try to re-create it too. also venom guarded the sonic boom and it was stopped halfway through (probaly should have mentioned that before)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 03:55:20 PM by ace_tales »

Offline ace_tales

• Initiate
    • Email
« Reply #96 on: January 04, 2009, 04:18:02 PM »
new glitch: i was on gulies stages i was gulie vs baby commando and he used his ice cloud  attack and i guarded it in the air and got frozen in a guarded state until i was hit my another special

Offline moonmaster1

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 06, 2014, 10:42:08 PM
  • Amateur Movie Maker
    • Email
« Reply #97 on: January 04, 2009, 04:35:28 PM »
5) Two megamans in the game??
6) Punisher it´s the same to Cable.

5. one is the EOH megaman and the other is the mvc2 incarnation so both parties are happy.
6.I wanna say I have read some cable comics and that punisher is nothing like cable, cable should have had a different move set. but with the changes made to punisher, he is a fun addition that doesn't gun spam in the same fashion as cable. *just my two cents again*

regarding ms marvel being overpowered, that dashing punch of hers can take 1/4 health away. I don't care if she is left as is but that move is seriously garbage at its damage rate.
We don’t need a toilet. The pile of clothes in the hallway has worked fine for us for years, and it will continue to work. — Master Shake

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #98 on: January 04, 2009, 04:43:59 PM »
I do think that is one thing everyone involved has to work on . Getting some kind of standard damage ratio for all characters  . Some characters do take off more damage than they should with certain moves .

(click to show/hide)

Online O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 01:17:37 AM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #99 on: January 04, 2009, 05:57:15 PM »
when changing strikers for anita in the air she gets stuck in a air walking state till she either gets hit whith a heavy attack or jumps down herself.

that is strange...I don't remember to let her change the strikers on the air...checking right now.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal