collapse

Author Topic: Bane  (Read 3888 times)

Offline Jmaxximus

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 02, 2022, 03:04:27 PM
    • Email
Re: Bane
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2008, 06:18:18 AM »
I agree with the extra little touches. It was becasue of when I saw spawn eyes that I decided to do that. That was awsome. I wanted to ask what percentage is he at?

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2008, 04:45:22 PM »
Medieval Spawn

It's always hard for me to judge the completion percentage . But I guess I would say ....

My Sprites = 50%

My Coding = A mess  :DxDie  He's functional , but the code is chaos . When all the sprites are done , Ill have a real coder do the code .

I was planning on having him done by now & start working on Violator which was going to be my Halloween release . But now it looks like Medieval Spawn will probably be the Halloween release & Violator gets pushed back . I'm a slow spriter & I really don't want to rush Spawn . He is really one of my favorite characters , so I want him to be something pretty spectacular .  :-SS [-O< Some animations take me weeks to make  , if I have to put that time into it & it turns out good , so be it .

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 26, 2024, 02:34:14 PM
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2008, 05:21:44 PM »
I personally use Adobe, Gimp, and Fighter Factory. Haven't tried any other programs as I'm personally happy with these and it all seems to work out well.

Your Bane's coming along really well. Like how you animated the hand movement. I usually have a problem with spriting hands. For some odd reason, that seems to be the hardest part for me. :-?? In any case, great job. :thumbsup:

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Jmaxximus

• Email
« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2008, 06:46:57 PM »
Medieval Spawn

It's always hard for me to judge the completion percentage . But I guess I would say ....

My Sprites = 50%

My Coding = A mess&nbsp; :DxDie&nbsp; He's functional , but the code is chaos . When all the sprites are done , Ill have a real coder do the code .

I was planning on having him done by now & start working on Violator which was going to be my Halloween release . But now it looks like Medieval Spawn will probably be the Halloween release & Violator gets pushed back . I'm a slow spriter & I really don't want to rush Spawn . He is really one of my favorite characters , so I want him to be something pretty spectacular . :-SS [-O< Some animations take me weeks to make&nbsp; , if I have to put that time into it & it turns out good , so be it .

I say take your time. He already looks great. As for Violator I can't wait to see how you make him look. Your spawn is awsome.

Offline Jmaxximus

• Email
« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2008, 06:49:42 PM »
I personally use Adobe, Gimp, and Fighter Factory. Haven't tried any other programs as I'm personally happy with these and it all seems to work out well.

Your Bane's coming along really well. Like how you animated the hand movement. I usually have a problem with spriting hands. For some odd reason, that seems to be the hardest part for me. :-?? In any case, great job. :thumbsup:

I'm going to get Adobe by the end of the week. I've heard alot of good things about it. One question do you know how to strech the back ground image of where the frames are. Mine is currently pink and I would like a bit more room to work with. Thanks for the comments.

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 26, 2024, 02:34:14 PM
« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2008, 08:13:41 PM »

I'm going to get Adobe by the end of the week. I've heard alot of good things about it. One question do you know how to strech the back ground image of where the frames are. Mine is currently pink and I would like a bit more room to work with. Thanks for the comments.
I only know how to make the canvas on Adobe. :-?? I can help more once you get that, but I don't know about other programs. I would just look for anything that says "canvas size" or something similar in whatever program you're using at the moment.

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2008, 08:32:18 PM »

I say take your time. He already looks great. As for Violator I can't wait to see how you make him look. Your spawn is awsome.

This is an old screenshot .

All the shading wasn't done on Violator yet & it's actually the older look for Medieval Spawn . You can see Spawn has come a long way since this screenshot from the new vids . So has violator .

For your question ......

To make the pink box have more room . Here's what I do . I take a sprite I already saved . This way it will have the palette colors I need . Then I erase whatever is in it . Make the " pink box " whatever size I want . The copy the next sprite into it .

Say for example I used a Captain America sprite . I turned him into Medieval Spawn . The sprite was big enough to fit Spawn but what about the cape ? Save , erase , make the pcx file bigger , copy the whole original sprite into the bigger box . Now I have the original sprite in there with pink all around him & room to draw the cape .

Maybe the long way of doing things , but I stick with what works for me .

(click to show/hide)

Offline Jmaxximus

• Email
« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2008, 12:22:17 AM »

I only know how to make the canvas on Adobe. :-?? I can help more once you get that, but I don't know about other programs. I would just look for anything that says "canvas size" or something similar in whatever program you're using at the moment.

Thanks I'll look for something like that.

Offline Jmaxximus

• Email
« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2008, 12:23:47 AM »

This is an old screenshot .

All the shading wasn't done on Violator yet & it's actually the older look for Medieval Spawn . You can see Spawn has come a long way since this screenshot from the new vids . So has violator .

For your question ......

To make the pink box have more room . Here's what I do . I take a sprite I already saved . This way it will have the palette colors I need . Then I erase whatever is in it . Make the " pink box " whatever size I want . The copy the next sprite into it .

Say for example I used a Captain America sprite . I turned him into Medieval Spawn . The sprite was big enough to fit Spawn but what about the cape ? Save , erase , make the pcx file bigger , copy the whole original sprite into the bigger box . Now I have the original sprite in there with pink all around him & room to draw the cape .

Maybe the long way of doing things , but I stick with what works for me .

WOW that Violator looks good. I reallly like his stance. I'll give your method a try also. THANKS

Offline juelz aka wolfi

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 14, 2022, 06:32:03 AM
  • still no cajones to fight me? fuhgetdaboutit
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: August 03, 2008, 07:35:34 PM »
please say ur gona have a back breaker move for him?
sig by jvalent2 what happens to hulk? tell you soon
avatar shield by akeme and darktalbain

Offline Jmaxximus

• Email
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2008, 08:24:48 PM »
please say ur gona have a back breaker move for him?

Ofcourse

I plan on making different variations of it.

Offline juelz aka wolfi

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 14, 2022, 06:32:03 AM
  • still no cajones to fight me? fuhgetdaboutit
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2008, 08:29:30 PM »
nice nice
sig by jvalent2 what happens to hulk? tell you soon
avatar shield by akeme and darktalbain

Offline Jmaxximus

• Email
« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2008, 10:40:01 AM »
Does anyone know what the venom controller on Bane left arm looks like?  :-??I've looked at a bunch of pictures and seen it other than on the cartoon versions and from independent artist any help would be appriciated. ~X(

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2008, 06:32:38 PM »
From what I remember , it just kind of clamps on & has a dial on it yo control how much venom he can put into his body .

(click to show/hide)

Offline R.I.C.O - Twon

• I llu M ina T i
  • Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:August 25, 2013, 10:18:26 PM
  • WHOOP R.I.C.O!!!
« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2008, 07:04:03 PM »
OMGZ My e-feelings!!! (cheekslap)

Offline Jmaxximus

• Email
« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2008, 03:11:14 AM »
Alright cool thanks alot

Offline George Costanza

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 20, 2010, 08:55:01 PM
  • You can stuff your sorries in a sack, mister!
    • Heavy Metal Mugen
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: August 23, 2008, 07:47:00 PM »
hows the bane coming along?

Hey i have an idea there should be like this special bar at the bottom that lets u kbow how much venom is in his body and when its low u should be able to like press sumthing and fill it up or w/e its jus an idea lol

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[Today at 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar