collapse

Author Topic: DARKTALBAIN'S EOH Wolvenom ( New Vid April 24th 2009 )  (Read 58993 times)

Offline maniac71690

• Initiate
  • Last Login:May 13, 2024, 07:29:46 PM
Re: DARKTALBAIN'S EOH Wolvenom
« Reply #1050 on: January 20, 2009, 12:44:02 AM »
As long as it's not a venom or wolverine copy with just a different look I don't see a problem with it and I don't see that problem with wolvenom.

and as for the thing about no constructive criticism. the definition has changed apparently because I guess it used to be "oh that sucks redo it" as opposed to the now "_____ needs more shading" or "try editing his leg down a bit". I see the later plenty actually though I do still see "ZOMG it's _________. awesome job" which is something you'll see everywhere.

Anyway, i can't wait for the character to see how he plays.

Offline Serious Cat

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 23, 2011, 02:35:21 PM
  • I eat flowers, too.
    • The Dragon's Mouth
« Reply #1051 on: January 20, 2009, 12:59:16 AM »
If it's all the same to everyone else, Wolvenom isn't only Wolverine and Venom combined in Mugen, there was a short stint in the comics that had Wolvenom and I was personally intrigued by the idea of Venom taking over other super heroes. The excitement I draw for this character stirs from my love of Marvel Comics more than my love for Mugen.

Original Idea? Maybe not. Awesome Idea that needed to be put in Mugen finally? I'd like to think so.

Posting from my G1 mobile phone.

Offline maniac71690

• Initiate
  • Last Login:May 13, 2024, 07:29:46 PM
« Reply #1052 on: January 20, 2009, 01:05:32 AM »
If it's all the same to everyone else, Wolvenom isn't only Wolverine and Venom combined in Mugen, there was a short stint in the comics that had Wolvenom and I was personally intrigued by the idea of Venom taking over other super heroes. The excitement I draw for this character stirs from my love of Marvel Comics more than my love for Mugen.

Original Idea? Maybe not. Awesome Idea that needed to be put in Mugen finally? I'd like to think so.

look at web of shadows. the main sell point of that game was symbiotes taking over various people. In that game we saw Symbiote Spidey, Symbiote Black Cat, Symbiote Vulture, Symbiote Electro, and Symbiote Wolverine I think.

People criticize saying stuff like symbiote characters aren't original and that automatically is enough to make it bad. But what in this world is original anymore. Certainly not much if anything about Mugen lol. The idea of mugen to me is creativity, not originality.

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #1053 on: January 20, 2009, 01:27:15 AM »
Finally, On you: First off, for as much sh*t as you like to talk about my team, I heard Team Spoiler is disbanding? That's a shame, man. What will the world do without Hayato w/Feilong's head Robin, or that wonderful stolen Nightwing Red X?

You obviously dont even know who weve made. I dont even know who made Red X, and while the origional concept for Robin was a Fei Long head, they were all edited from Hayato, and Jason demonstrated how he did it sprite by sprite. So b4 you call me a thief, learn your facts 1st.

I was content to leave you alone, but now youre attacking me and acting like a self righteous, eletist, jerk.  L-)

As far as Team Spoiler spliting up, 75% of them are too busy spriting for IMT on various project to have time for Spoiler, it just made sense to let them move on while most of your team is banned from Scruffy.

But you guys are better..........

Uh huh

Is it so hard to understand that we go about the way we offer criticism, at IMT, and surrounding sites a little differant?  You have the right to say whatever schtick at your site, but the vast majority of us here prefer a more constructive, supportive type of post, that encourages the spriter, as opposed to telling them to go back to the "drawing board"
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 01:54:13 AM by ALEXZIQ »

Offline A New Challenger

• The Unlimited
  • Last Login:March 07, 2013, 01:24:44 PM
    • The Unlimited
    • Email
« Reply #1054 on: January 20, 2009, 02:35:09 AM »
Yes, you prefer that kind of post here.

But back at Sonic X, you were nothing but 'hurr hurr crap talk', and that cost your teammate our assistance on Ms. Marvel (Subpar at best, Enzo and AC are working on our own now, and we won't be touching his work), and that would've offered your team an olive branch with ours. Don't act innocent in front of your lackeys.

This isn't 'ANC the big bad wolf blowing down the good children's houses.' This is ANC who is disgusted by what's become of a community he used to love, and who's finally calling you idiots out on your overly sensitive, settle-for-anything attitude. These kinds of "Be nice! Anything anyone contributes is worthwhile, I'm sure he did his best!" spiel are the cancer that killed mugen. You're America's prozac parenting, doing edits of Captain America and Cable. You're dishonest, lazy and you make mugen look ridiculously infantile.

Here's the deal, DT - and his defenders, or conversely, my detractors. I don't hate you. I wouldn't envy you if you were Kobe Bryant and Donald Trump rolled up into one. I pity you.

I don't see teams or drama. I see a very niche hobby that used to be based on creating content worthy of the fighting games we love, and I see it polluted by people who have no idea what they're f**k*** doing, and destroyed further by others applauding them. No matter who you are, or what team you're on - doing it wrong is doing it wrong.

Oh, and DT - I hadn't realized that you genuinely believe Wolvenom was a great idea and that you've done a good job. If you're honestly that easily amused, I'm sorry to say that we shouldn't be arguing. I won't prove anything by besting children in intellectual combat, and I'd hate to seem a bully. I'll let you get back to your next brilliant creation, doubtlessly something innovative like 'Maskless Wolvenom' or maybe 'Cyclovenom.'

I don't care if you think I'm an elitist, a villain, a jerk, a detractor, or what. We're working on things at the Unlimited that are years ahead of you, and the best part is we're not doing it for recognition. I'd best let our work speak for us, though.

So, I touched a nerve. That's wonderful. If the people who pioneered doing it wrong think that I'm their opposite number, well then that seems to make me right, doesn't it?

Have fun, guys. I know I do.

"Y'all n*ggas try to be the king... but the Ace is back."

我的名字是軍隊,為了我們是許多。

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #1055 on: January 20, 2009, 07:47:26 AM »
Yes, you prefer that kind of post here.

But back at Sonic X, you were nothing but 'hurr hurr sh*t talk', and that cost your teammate our assistance on Ms. Marvel (Subpar at best, Enzo and AC are working on our own now, and we won't be touching his work), and that would've offered your team an olive branch with ours. Don't act innocent in front of your lackeys.

This isn't 'ANC the big bad wolf blowing down the good children's houses.' This is ANC who is disgusted by what's become of a community he used to love, and who's finally calling you idiots out on your overly sensitive, settle-for-anything attitude. These kinds of "Be nice! Anything anyone contributes is worthwhile, I'm sure he did his best!" spiel are the cancer that killed mugen. You're America's prozac parenting, doing edits of Captain America and Cable. You're dishonest, lazy and you make mugen look ridiculously infantile.

Here's the deal, DT - and his defenders, or conversely, my detractors. I don't hate you. I wouldn't envy you if you were Kobe Bryant and Donald Trump rolled up into one. I pity you.

I don't see teams or drama. I see a very niche hobby that used to be based on creating content worthy of the fighting games we love, and I see it polluted by people who have no idea what they're f**k*** doing, and destroyed further by others applauding them. No matter who you are, or what team you're on - doing it wrong is doing it wrong.

Oh, and DT - I hadn't realized that you genuinely believe Wolvenom was a great idea and that you've done a good job. If you're honestly that easily amused, I'm sorry to say that we shouldn't be arguing. I won't prove anything by besting children in intellectual combat, and I'd hate to seem a bully. I'll let you get back to your next brilliant creation, doubtlessly something innovative like 'Maskless Wolvenom' or maybe 'Cyclovenom.'

I don't care if you think I'm an elitist, a villain, a jerk, a detractor, or what. We're working on things at the Unlimited that are years ahead of you, and the best part is we're not doing it for recognition. I'd best let our work speak for us, though.

So, I touched a nerve. That's wonderful. If the people who pioneered doing it wrong think that I'm their opposite number, well then that seems to make me right, doesn't it?

Have fun, guys. I know I do.

"Y'all n*ggas try to be the king... but the Ace is back."

I dont need to save face, I'm not trying get some kind of mental filetio from the community unlike yourself. I cant believe that you take this that serious, arent you a teacher? Grow up. You have some kind of nuerotic obsession with telling people how to do things, instead of allowing them to just have fun. This is a pirate engine that is a hobby for me, and nothing more. You're a self righteous, eletist trying to pizz in everyones cheerios. My guys have moved on to IMT projects, and youre a scourge, and dying breed in the MUGEN community, because everyone hates your attitude and the way you do things. Even "other" eletists hate, and ban your team because you're too dense to get it in your head how to talk to people. If anyone is killing Mugen its your values, and egotism. 

Thank you IMT for embracing and helping my guys. This guy is a prime example as to why we came here, and how we were treated. If anything EOH has gotten better, and everybody knows it.

Now as far as trash talk goes, it's true. I did not want your team on Ms. Marvel. Your attitude is the reason why though. I didn’t want you coming in and telling us how to do things, and acting like you’re better, which you’ve quite clearly demonstrated here that you do. Zvitor came to us with the same proposal, and we quickly embraced him, because he approached us in a manner that we respect. You can accuse me of running smack until the cows come home, but I’ve been treated like crap by guys with your philosophy since day one. So “yes” I’ve got a chip on my shoulder, and anybody that knows me, knows I don’t hide it. Plenty of IMT members know that we give it right back, and talk trash at SonicX. It’s not a secret.

When you approached Ultraroboninja of course we had to question it, we know how quickly guys like you call people thieves, and the drama that ensues around you at various forums, if anybody is childish, it’s the pathetic fights I’ve seen your team involved in. We were content to leave you alone, but you came into our neck of the woods trying to sell us on “your way” and like a telemarketer, we hung up on you. If you want to be offended by that, that’s your choice, but quit trying to get us to convert to your Religion. You’re like a pushy Evangelist trying to tell people they’ll burn in Hell if they don’t convert.

Grow up, and quit bragging about pixel editing for an outdated game engine.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 10:06:37 AM by ALEXZIQ »

Offline bdcirck

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 23, 2013, 11:48:21 AM
    • Email
« Reply #1056 on: January 20, 2009, 08:51:15 AM »
lol is it just me or does this looks more like a personal war against team spoiler and has nothing to do with the character itself.

Offline b.easy

• Global Moderator
  • Last Login:December 01, 2022, 11:28:07 PM
« Reply #1057 on: January 20, 2009, 09:04:49 AM »
So this old argument raises its head again..

I'll let you guys keep talking it out till an admin steps in, but at least try to keep it clean.

::fight::

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #1058 on: January 20, 2009, 09:11:26 AM »
lol is it just me or does this looks more like a personal war against team spoiler and has nothing to do with the character itself.

Yeah this is all off topic. Team Spoiler is indeed a thing of the past though. But what we still are is a group of friends who remember how it was to be a newb.

We dont need need a Team, we dont need a name. Were just a group of guys who know each other, and have similar interests, and I dont need a banner to wave to express that. We love the crew of people at IMT, and SonicX and those are our homes. I still work with these guys, but I feel like they should all be known as individuals, and not by a Team Name that isnt indicative of their own work. Plus so many other people have joined up on projects that it got too big to really be a "Team persay"

Were just the misc independent creators of IMT, and SonicX. Zvitor is kind of the inspiration.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 09:23:03 AM by ALEXZIQ »

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #1059 on: January 20, 2009, 09:17:00 AM »
So this old argument raises its head again..

I'll let you guys keep talking it out till an admin steps in, but at least try to keep it clean.

::fight::

I understand, and the last thing I want to do is disrespect this forum because i've been treated well at IMT. I just felt like I had to state my case. If my posts cross the line feel free to delete, and I'll articulate my points in more polite manner.

Offline b.easy

• Global Moderator
  • Last Login:December 01, 2022, 11:28:07 PM
« Reply #1060 on: January 20, 2009, 09:28:27 AM »
nah, you're cool. I guess DT can let me know if he thinks this should be split into its own topic.

I hate to see arguments like this, especially when I know both of you guys are both capable of so much.

And as far as Wolvenom being a retarded idea, IIRC he was 1st introduced in the comics by Daniel way, a guy who has written quite a bit of Deadpool..

Offline Z999

• Infinity Sprite Artist
  • Last Login:February 24, 2018, 03:28:14 PM
    • Email
« Reply #1061 on: January 20, 2009, 09:41:24 AM »
Wow this is some rude comments.

Places like Infinity have a problem with this notion - constructive criticism is dead. Only 2 replies are allowed: "Man, that's AWESOME." or "That's sh*t, ban me."

And where did you offer that constructive criticism now ? All your post is offering basically is "team spoiler sucks" and "we're better"...

You count frames like you're desperate for evidence that you did work - "Spawn has an intro with 47 frames!" which is lovely.

Funny of you to say that when you brag about your team chars having more than 500 sprites in others thread each time you post.

I can count 15 stages, a full screenpack, and 8 character betas that we've finished.

Well that is cool for you... Now i don't see the point, this is not an unlimited thread. What you do is a thing, this have nothing to do whith stuff here.

What will the world do without Hayato w/Feilong's head Robin

Funny again when deadpool is just a cyclops with weapons... See it's easy  to criticize like you do...

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #1062 on: January 20, 2009, 09:42:48 AM »
nah, you're cool. I guess DT can let me know if he thinks this should be split into its own topic.

I hate to see arguments like this, especially when I know both of you guys are both capable of so much.

And as far as Wolvenom being a retarded idea, IIRC he was 1st introduced in the comics by Daniel way, a guy who has written quite a bit of Deadpool..

I got the Wolvenom concept from New Avengers #34 through 36 & some art on the net .

ANC started dogging Wolvenom in another thread . I told him if he wants to " criticize " Wolvenom , do it in my thread instead of someone elses .

Now I realize this really has nothing to do with Wolvenom . That's just cheap shots , because he really wants to whine & cry over infinity getting Ms Marvel & his team was denied using her for his attitude that alexziq mentioned .

He offered us " an olive branch " So we could be on their level , He said .

No Thanx . Having anything to do with them would mean , I would have to run around the community thinking I'm better than everyone else . That's the way he acts . Not my style .

Now that the truth has come out , I suggest you leave this thread ANC  L-)

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline ZVitor

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 01, 2024, 07:22:36 PM
    • Email
« Reply #1063 on: January 20, 2009, 10:40:29 AM »
Zvitor came to us with the same proposal, and we quickly embraced him, because he approached us in a manner that we respect.
oh yea, i beg for it lol
"i can finish miss marvel if u want.....
sprites and code....
and i can be the last name in credit list, i just want this woman in my roster
let me correct whai i want to say:
PLZ LET ME FINISH!!!!!
"

Were just the misc independent creators of IMT, and SonicX. Zvitor is kind of the inspiration.
"ZVitor Team" have just one member :), and we already have one forum, but only have one member too :(

i only have one question on topic, i mean "on flame war topic"....
why DT invited ANC to see his topic?

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #1064 on: January 20, 2009, 10:52:58 AM »
i only have one question on topic, i mean "on flame war topic"....
why DT invited ANC to see his topic?

I didn't really think this was going to be a flame war . ANC started offering his version " criticism " in another thread  . I told him iof he wants to say something about Wolvenom , do it in my thread .

I didn't really think it was going to be such highly intelligent comments as " Your character is retarded "  " you all suck " & dropping " n " bombs from ANC .

This guy says he is a teacher ? No wonder the education system is so terrible . With teachers like this , I would expect it  .

(click to show/hide)

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #1065 on: January 20, 2009, 11:02:42 AM »
oh yea, i beg for it lol
"i can finish miss marvel if u want.....
sprites and code....
and i can be the last name in credit list, i just want this woman in my roster

Thats how we think though. We respected your honesty, and your humble nature.

Offline ZVitor

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 01, 2024, 07:22:36 PM
    • Email
« Reply #1066 on: January 20, 2009, 11:11:51 AM »
Thats how we think though. We respected your honesty, and your humble nature.
i know, im j/k... i ask for this char because i really love the ultra sprites

Offline A New Challenger

• The Unlimited
    • The Unlimited
    • Email
« Reply #1067 on: January 20, 2009, 11:28:40 AM »
People who've done no wrong have no need to be defensive. And yet, I've roused quite a little hubbub here. Yay me!

This isn't about Team Spoiler hate, kids. When I said things like "all of you" I meant it literally. Spoiler. Infinity. The entire forum. Whoever here thinks as you think. Alex, DT -- I'll tell you what I told you at Sonic X - you're not mugen's great underdogs. There is no the Unlimited vs Team Spoiler. Even if there's no "team" anymore, when there was, you didn't register with us. You weren't on the map.

Sadly, you're still not. You haven't found a great, understanding home for your creative ideas at Infinity - you're offering them labor in exchange for table scraps of attention.

You're mugen's equivalent of a homeless problem.

I love how the core misunderstanding here springs from both sides feeling the other has an unwarranted sense of self-importance... Yet all you've done to deny it is accuse others of the same, and rub your bruised egos on each other like soothing balm. There's no more back and forth - but then, there never was. I'll simplify things, for all of you who need it.

Try to understand, now... there aren't two sides. It isn't "I think you people suck!" / "Well shut up, elitist prick!"

It's "You all suck, and I hope you quit our shared hobby. I do not think this. I know it. It's irrefutable fact. You tarnish the goals that some of us strive towards, and fail in general at life's little social games." There is no Batman, nor an opposing Joker. I'm Patrick Bateman, and you're anybody else.

Oh, and if your collective excellence with the English language tells me anything, it's that the world needs many, many more teachers. Also, the quote was from Dr. Dre. Not familiar with the D.R.E.? I believe - though I might be splitting hairs here - that he's certainly entitled to use "the n word."

As for my team... some of them share my views here, some of them don't. Some can't be bothered to engage in drama - and I typically can't either. Some of my words could be held to them as well, but most can't. We all like to "just have fun with mugen" too, don't we?

But for me? Oh, this was fun... and some things simply had to be said, after being laughed along in whisper for so long. I've always found you funny. The new climate, whose defensive mantra is "It's just a stupid old game, whatever"... I couldn't believe how seriously you took yourselves. Do forgive me for wanting to play the voice of reason in a mad world.

Have a happy Chinese New Year, gentlemen. That's the next you'll be hearing from me, and with luck I'll have interesting things to say.
 You have no right to Troll and Bash IMT whatsoever, we don't allow that nonsense here. Please, think before you speak next time.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 11:39:38 AM by A New Challenger »

我的名字是軍隊,為了我們是許多。

Offline mastamasta

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 26, 2010, 01:54:40 PM
« Reply #1068 on: January 20, 2009, 11:35:25 AM »
i know this probably isnt going to mean anything to anyone, because i dont have a "name for myself" in the mugen world.l lol. but sitting here watching this bickering back and forth, which was quite amusing at first, is just annoying now.

@ DT. this dude obviously has nothing better to do with his time than to come here and start some online arguement. for someone so "experienced"  (New Challanger) to come out of the blue and start hating is not just ridiculous, its child-like, immature and ignorant. if you make such elite characters and these are SOOOOO BAD, then why the hell are you even here debating on what is and what is not. if wolvenom is bad, and IMT is so half assed, why waste your time? for someone who is better than everyone else, you have such hostility towards everyone here comments like

"This isn't 'ANC the big bad wolf blowing down the good children's houses.' This is ANC who is disgusted by what's become of a community he used to love, and who's finally calling you idiots out on your overly sensitive, settle-for-anything attitude. These kinds of "Be nice! Anything anyone contributes is worthwhile, I'm sure he did his best!" spiel are the cancer that killed mugen. You're America's prozac parenting, doing edits of Captain America and Cable. You're dishonest, lazy and you make mugen look ridiculously infantile."

i mean....that just sheer hate. theres no other word for it, you would really waste your time throwing your anger out there, to bunch of people who number one, dont care about you or your opinion, number two , too people who actually LIKED your deadpool and to the people who actually think that this should be about everyone coming together to provide a community of 2-D fighting fans, a game and characters to enjoy. to me that makes the most sense...but i guess trying to prove (which you defiently DID NOT do) that your better than everyone else is more of a priority for you. for such a "Pro" to even embrace this level of thinking, makes you see how mediocore you really are.

Offline A New Challenger

• The Unlimited
    • The Unlimited
    • Email
« Reply #1069 on: January 20, 2009, 11:47:53 AM »
Quickly, to the nice little girl above me;

I didn't make Deadpool. The Unlimited did. These are my opinions, one ANC typing. Some of my team care that people like Deadpool, and we're all happy to have produced a quality product. They're happy to have your patronage, even though recognition in mugen is worth even less than views on youtube. Past that I could care less what any of you think. Recognition is the last thing this is about.

As for making myself seem a "hater," or a villain - thank you. Someone understands my intentions, here. I hate what you're doing. I don't care who knows it... but it needed to be said.

Someone needs to hate, because being acclaimed without earning it is potential's greatest opponent.

我的名字是軍隊,為了我們是許多。

Offline mastamasta

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 26, 2010, 01:54:40 PM
« Reply #1070 on: January 20, 2009, 11:51:15 AM »
Quickly, to the nice little girl above me;

I didn't make Deadpool. The Unlimited did. These are my opinions, one ANC typing. Some of my team care that people like Deadpool, and we're all happy to have produced a quality product. They're happy to have your patronage, even though recognition in mugen is worth even less than views on youtube. Past that I could care less what any of you think. Recognition is the last thing this is about.

As for making myself seem a "hater," or a villain - thank you. Someone understands my intentions, here. I hate what you're doing. I don't care who knows it... but it needed to be said.

Someone needs to hate, because being acclaimed without earning it is potential's greatest opponent.

LOL....your a sorry excuse  :D

Offline deadmangunner

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 06, 2016, 04:00:04 PM
    • Email
« Reply #1071 on: January 20, 2009, 11:57:51 AM »
I have few things to say to you "A New Challenger".
One: You are really trying hard to prove how much of a jerk you are.
Two: The fact that you feel the need to carry this little spat on is very childish.
Three: I find it laughable that you feel the need to put others down to lift yourself up.
Four: I think you need to leave this forum if you think so badly of all the people here.
Five: Please do not keep trying to drag this out cause really we are ready to move past your poorly put together criticisms.
Six:I don't care what you have to say in response to my comments cause I am not like you and will not sink to level childish squabbling.
Seven: For a teacher you seem to be very unprofessional and with that I bid you good day.  

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #1072 on: January 20, 2009, 12:02:45 PM »
I don't respond well to those who have a misconception of what little authority someone thinks they have over anyone . 

People who've done no wrong have no need to be defensive. And yet, I've roused quite a little hubbub here. Yay me!

This isn't about Team Spoiler hate, kids. When I said things like "all of you" I meant it literally. Spoiler. Infinity. The entire forum. Whoever here thinks as you think. Alex, DT -- I'll tell you what I told you at Sonic X - you're not mugen's great underdogs. There is no the Unlimited vs Team Spoiler. Even if there's no "team" anymore, when there was, you didn't register with us. You weren't on the map.

Sadly, you're still not. You haven't found a great, understanding home for your creative ideas at Infinity - you're offering them labor in exchange for table scraps of attention.

Table scraps  :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

Infinity higher ups actually take time out of their busy schedule creating a screenpack with 102 characters ( something you will never accomplish ) to help out a fellow creator . Something you know nothing about because , your head is too far stuck up your fellow unlimited members @$$es .   

I love how the core misunderstanding here springs from both sides feeling the other has an unwarranted sense of self-importance... Yet all you've done to deny it is accuse others of the same, and rub your bruised egos on each other like soothing balm. There's no more back and forth - but then, there never was. I'll simplify things, for all of you who need it.

Try to understand, now... there aren't two sides. It isn't "I think you people suck!" / "Well shut up, elitist prick!"

It's "You all suck, and I hope you quit our shared hobby. I do not think this. I know it. It's irrefutable fact. You tarnish the goals that some of us strive towards, and fail in general at life's little social games." There is no Batman, nor an opposing Joker. I'm Patrick Bateman, and you're anybody else.

:-@ :-@ :-@ :-@

You know we all suck  :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie You hope we quit this shared hobby , because we tarnish the goals of mugen  :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

I would like to thank you . Because this arrogant attitude of yours has me realize I need to continue working on things for this  engine . Maybe it's the ignorant sumab**ches like you who need to quit .  You deny the eletist/better than everyone else attitude , but then in this same statement you reveal what you truly are . You have to learn to quit contradicting yourself . It makes you look more foolish than you actually are . That may be your greatest accomplishment , in this community . You made your self even look more foolish than you really are . That was an almost impossible feat to pull off . 

Oh, and if your collective excellence with the English language tells me anything, it's that the world needs many, many more teachers. Also, the quote was from Dr. Dre. Not familiar with the D.R.E.? I believe - though I might be splitting hairs here - that he's certainly entitled to use "the n word."

Have a happy Chinese New Year, gentlemen. That's the next you'll be hearing from me.

It doesn't really matter that you think of using an old school rappers line or not . You show more ignorance by using that word here at all .

God , you must be a pathetic teacher & your students must really hate you . Try not to molest any of them today .

(click to show/hide)

Offline x_mad80

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 25, 2014, 11:28:52 PM
    • xmad's mugen crap!
« Reply #1073 on: January 20, 2009, 12:06:02 PM »
I don't respond well to those who have a misconception of what little authority someone thinks they have over anyone . 

Table scraps  :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

Infinity higher ups actually take time out of their busy schedule creating a screenpack with 102 characters ( something you will never accomplish ) to help out a fellow creator . Something you know nothing about because , your head is too far stuck up your fellow unlimited members @$$es .   

:-@ :-@ :-@ :-@

You know we all suck  :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie You hope we quit this shared hobby , because we tarnish the goals of mugen  :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

I would like to thank you . Because this arrogant attitude of yours has me realize I need to continue working on things for this  engine . Maybe it's the ignorant sumab**ches like you who need to quit .  You deny the eletist attitude/better than everyone else , but then in this same statement you reveal what you truly are . You have to learn to quit contradicting yourself . It makes you look more foolish than you actually are . That may be your greatest accomplishment , in this community . You made your self even look more foolish than you really are . That was an almost impossible feat to pull off . 

It doesn't really matter that you think of using an old school rappers line or not . You show more ignorance by using that word here at all .

God , you must be a pathetic teacher & your students must really hate you . Try not to molest any of them today .

HA!  :DxDie

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #1074 on: January 20, 2009, 12:27:44 PM »

As for my team... some of them share my views here, some of them don't. Some can't be bothered to engage in drama - and I typically can't either. Some of my words could be held to them as well, but most can't. We all like to "just have fun with mugen" too, don't we?

But for me? Oh, this was fun... and some things simply had to be said, after being laughed along in whisper for so long. I've always found you funny. The new climate, whose defensive mantra is "It's just a stupid old game, whatever"... I couldn't believe how seriously you took yourselves. Do forgive me for wanting to play the voice of reason in a mad world.

Have a happy Chinese New Year, gentlemen. That's the next you'll be hearing from me, and with luck I'll have interesting things to say.

You don’t seem to get that I don’t care what the core problem is. I don’t take it that seriously. I for one admit to being lazy, in fact I’ve been know to kick back on the couch, take my shoes off, and pound several Ice Cold Beers while trying to figure out code. Relaxing is the whole purpose I play around with Mugen. I have a rich fulfilling life, a lovely Wife, and Daughter. I love my job, and Ive been lucky enough on some rare occaisions to work with some cool people in the Comics, and Music World. All I want to do is relax for a couple hours before bed screwing around with my Mugen projects. I don’t need somebody telling me standards to follow.

This isn’t about Spoiler vs Unlimited for me either, some of the guys on your Team seem like decent fellows, it’s you I don’t care for.

Maybe you think of yourself like a pompous, pretentious Classical Violinist, and maybe some of us think of ourselves as a bare bones garage, rock, rap or Death Metal Band. Point is differant fans aren’t some cave dwelling knuckle draggers beneath everyone else. So just keep playing your violin, and keep your Grey Poupon to yourself.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2009, 02:07:43 PM by ALEXZIQ »

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar