collapse

Author Topic: wrestling discussion  (Read 2866 times)

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
Re: wrestling discussion
« Reply #75 on: July 02, 2008, 03:52:55 PM »
The Warrior is pretty juiced up . He isn't anything without his hair . 

I wish I wouldn't have watched those videos . It ruined my childhood memories .

:DxDie

You and me both, I wasnt expecting that after seeing him a few years back looking not much differant

Offline tremainekr

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:August 17, 2021, 03:04:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #76 on: July 02, 2008, 06:45:11 PM »
the rock was my favorite. even when he was bad with the corparation and with nation of domination.
altough................................................

IM a D-D-Peion. cant find the clip when he diamond cutter raven,then lodi jumped from the top rope and he caught it in mid air, saturn had the
chair,ddp kicked the chair,the chair backfired on saturn then he caught it. ddp threw kidman to the ropes. then launched him in the air and he caught it. kanyon was on the turnbuckle. ddp shock the ropes, kanyon then fell on his balls and ddp diamond cutter kanyon off the top turnbuckle. 

medical bills unknown amounts of money/ becoming a legend and putting on a good show that night priceless.

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Your sig is way too big - Admin

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #77 on: July 03, 2008, 02:36:38 AM »
BAAAAAAAAAAANG !!

Yeah that was cool .  :DxDie

No offense , but I can't stand ddp .

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline The Heartbreak Kid

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:March 30, 2011, 05:02:45 PM
« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2008, 03:37:47 AM »
on another note is anyone else excited about warriors return?

Your kidding me , right ? the ultimate Warrior is coming back again ? I guess they didn't learn after the last debacle in WCW . I'll tell you what the Ultimate Warrior was my favorite . When I was 8 . He was larger than life , ran to the ring with so much intensity & pummeled people in like 3 seconds . That was a great gimmick at the time . His interveiws made absolutely no sense what so ever . It was like he was speaking another language . I loved it when I was young . Now the ultimate warrior is just boring . When he came to WCW a few tears ago to fight the nWo & he came out that first night & rambled on for like an hour not making an ounce of sense . I realized once again another childhood great memory was ruined .

Where is he coming to TNA ?

ultimate warrior died.  it must be some stupid guy dressed up as him  8=|  i hate wwE

The Ultimate Warrior didnt die, thats just some dumb rumor people stirred up because he went away from wrestling. The Old guy in the training video is... sadly.... the real Ultimate Warrior. Besides he's not even going to WWE (which i doubt he ever will after that whole self destruction dvd) he's wrestling in that NWE promotion over in Spain.

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: July 03, 2008, 08:40:10 AM »
I think he was just more or less dissing WWE, and being sarcastic

But yeah Hedgewig has, and always was the Dingo/Ultimate Warrior. Warrior does look sad, however its no worse then the bad Rat Tail haircut he, and Sting used to sport back when I watched them as a kid on ESPN's World Classs Wrestling show.

Offline The Anvil

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:September 23, 2015, 08:40:42 AM
    • Email
« Reply #80 on: July 03, 2008, 08:52:11 AM »
i remember when the rock was really hated, they used to wish him dead and chant 'die rocky die' and stuff like that, it was pretty harsh.
for me though, the best was the excellence of execution dream team (the hart foundation)

strength, skill, charisma, great image, great promos. The Hart Foundation had it all.
Truly the 5 greatest wrestlers of all time. Bret 'The Hitman' Hart, Jim 'The Anvil' Neidhart, 'The British Bulldog' Davey Boy Smith, 'The Rocket' Owen Hart, and 'The Loose Cannon' Brian Pillman.

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #81 on: July 03, 2008, 08:59:49 AM »
Dude you are a Hart Family Nut.  :D

I understand, I'm the same way with The Great Muta, and the guys he's trained like Tajiri, Lowki, and Nosawa.

Offline The Anvil

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:September 23, 2015, 08:40:42 AM
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: July 03, 2008, 09:03:33 AM »
http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/new%2Bfoundation%2Bvs/video/x2cnpa_new-foundation-vs-orient-express-ww_extreme

got to be the best tag match ever, its so well worked for two low key tag teams, inculdes my favs jim and owen and a very under-rated orient express.

and heres a great match with them against jobbers
http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/new%2Bfoundation%2Bvs/video/x4evzp_new-foundation-vs-bob-brad-avery_sport

its a shame they didnt hold the titles.

Offline Gore Whore

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:May 04, 2012, 03:03:17 AM
  • Hail TO the King
« Reply #83 on: July 07, 2008, 02:48:21 PM »
on another note is anyone else excited about warriors return?

Your kidding me , right ? the ultimate Warrior is coming back again ? I guess they didn't learn after the last debacle in WCW . I'll tell you what the Ultimate Warrior was my favorite . When I was 8 . He was larger than life , ran to the ring with so much intensity & pummeled people in like 3 seconds . That was a great gimmick at the time . His interveiws made absolutely no sense what so ever . It was like he was speaking another language . I loved it when I was young . Now the ultimate warrior is just boring . When he came to WCW a few tears ago to fight the nWo & he came out that first night & rambled on for like an hour not making an ounce of sense . I realized once again another childhood great memory was ruined .

Where is he coming to TNA ?

ultimate warrior died.  it must be some stupid guy dressed up as him  8=|  i hate wwE

The Ultimate Warrior didnt die, thats just some dumb rumor people stirred up because he went away from wrestling. The Old guy in the training video is... sadly.... the real Ultimate Warrior. Besides he's not even going to WWE (which i doubt he ever will after that whole self destruction dvd) he's wrestling in that NWE promotion over in Spain.

oh sh*t if that is him then damn hes HUGE.  does he still wear the same paint and outfit.     

to alexziq:  hey I have a rat tail!

Offline tremainekr

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: July 07, 2008, 03:01:40 PM »
the greatest inro ever

&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Offline tremainekr

• Forum Member
    • Email
« Reply #85 on: July 07, 2008, 03:17:35 PM »
&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

towards the end, was when bret didnt follow the script.he was suspposed to go down after the sweet chin music,but got back up. him and shawn; started freestylin there moves in the ring. and vince came down and told the ref to say bret tapped. thats why bret spit in his face,(i think he just won the title and didnt want to give it up)then the foundation went in the ring to keep bret calm. best moment
ever

they were a good group
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 09:19:18 PM by tremainekr »

Offline The Heartbreak Kid

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:March 30, 2011, 05:02:45 PM
« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2008, 05:12:08 PM »
the greatest inro ever

Agreed, but i'm ashamed that i bought the DVD... In the main event they dub over The Dudley Boyz theme Bombshell with the Theme they used when they first came into wwe. And then to top it all off The Sandmans entrance theme (Enter Sandman By Metallica) was dubbed over with a crappy generic theme... I was mad that the greatest entrance of all time was ruined by the generic theme but every other entrance (minus the dudleys) was perfectly fine... But it was still an awesome ppv nonetheless

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #87 on: July 08, 2008, 06:57:47 PM »
the greatest inro ever

Agreed, but i'm ashamed that i bought the DVD... In the main event they dub over The Dudley Boyz theme Bombshell with the Theme they used when they first came into wwe. And then to top it all off The Sandmans entrance theme (Enter Sandman By Metallica) was dubbed over with a crappy generic theme... I was mad that the greatest entrance of all time was ruined by the generic theme but every other entrance (minus the dudleys) was perfectly fine... But it was still an awesome ppv nonetheless

Yeah ECW was so small at the time that they did what they wanted . When WWE bought them , they didn't want to get sued by Metallica ( Sandman) Pantera ( RVD ) Ballz Mahoney ( AC DC)Dudleys , Tommy Dreamer & others used real groups music . It all had to be changed in the release of those DVD's .

Luckily I have some of the ECW dvd's produced by RF video so the real stuff is intact .

I still will never get used to RVD not coming out to Walk by Pantera .  :(

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #88 on: July 08, 2008, 07:51:08 PM »
The old ECW DVD's were the best. I think I got them all except the Dudley Boys one :(

I'll find it on Ebay cheap someday.

The 1st One Night Stand PPV was Epic too.

I actually teared up at times watching it because they captured so much of he old days. Especially when Joey teared up at the beginning, we could all feel it. That aura in the air.

It was so trajic to see it butchered so badley on Sci Fi. I wont even wear any of my shirts or Jerseys anymore. Vince killed the best times I ever had watching Wrestling.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar