collapse

Author Topic: Super Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes-Beta v4.0  (Read 18306 times)

Offline evilpin8

• Last Login:June 10, 2009, 04:57:19 PM
    • Email
Re: Super Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes - Beta v. 4.0
« Reply #200 on: January 30, 2009, 12:43:09 PM »
finally!!!!!! donwload!!!
great game ;),amazing,the best mugen of super heroes :)
thnks sooooo much! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :) :) :) :w00t:
great team ;),great release ;)
for the next beta o full game i want thor pls :P if your can;)

Offline evilpin8

• Email
« Reply #201 on: January 30, 2009, 01:05:07 PM »
the game have cheats???
if have tell  :) :Dme pls :)

Offline mastamasta

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 26, 2010, 01:54:40 PM
« Reply #202 on: January 30, 2009, 01:12:24 PM »
go to the random boxs...press down left on the left box for capcom, down right on the right box for marvel.

those are the only "cheats" i know of, there to get the hidden characters.

Offline evilpin8

• Email
« Reply #203 on: January 30, 2009, 01:17:53 PM »
ok:) thnks
your know where is morph?

Offline mastamasta

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 26, 2010, 01:54:40 PM
« Reply #204 on: January 30, 2009, 01:26:19 PM »
mmmm from what i heard...not all the characters made it into this beta.. i guess maybe the next beta (if theres one), or the final release will have all the characters that are listed in th read me. i dont know im not in the project, but im pretty sure thats what someone said.

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #205 on: January 30, 2009, 01:42:03 PM »
mmmm from what i heard...not all the characters made it into this beta.. i guess maybe the next beta (if theres one), or the final release will have all the characters that are listed in th read me. i dont know im not in the project, but im pretty sure thats what someone said.

There are at least 4 missing Marvel characters (with includes Morph) and at least 1 missing capcom characters.

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #206 on: January 30, 2009, 03:41:14 PM »
Thats part of why I look forward to the re-releases for the little extra's. Just when you feel burnt, you get some new stuff :thumbsup:

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 14, 2024, 03:10:11 AM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #207 on: January 30, 2009, 03:49:44 PM »
I too look heavily toward the next release. Less Bugs, better preformance, overall more awesome!
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline dddddd

• Last Login:May 21, 2013, 10:45:41 PM
    • Email
« Reply #208 on: January 31, 2009, 12:36:33 PM »
this game is freaking great

but.......

its hard to enjoy ANY mugen game when it keeps on freezing on me
can anyone help me out? (maybe tell me what requirements I need for my PC)

cuz it really sucks when I download 20 gb's of mugen (exagerating) and cannot play the darn game

Offline KenFan9276 - Member of CROM

• Phoenix Wright > Megaman :D
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 25, 2014, 01:22:01 PM
  • OBJECTION!
« Reply #209 on: January 31, 2009, 12:49:11 PM »

but.......

cuz it really sucks when I download 20 gb's of mugen (exagerating) and cannot play the darn game
Same for me!So for that,I'm rating this a *Iceman ThumbsDown!*

Offline dddddd

• Email
« Reply #210 on: January 31, 2009, 12:52:58 PM »
seriously? not approve?
Same for me!So for that,I'm rating this a *Iceman ThumbsDown!*
/:O

Offline gangstashino

• Last Login:February 01, 2009, 01:01:46 PM
    • Email
« Reply #211 on: February 01, 2009, 12:39:33 PM »
 :) :) :) :) :) :)
 :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Offline dddddd

• Email
« Reply #212 on: February 07, 2009, 01:41:12 PM »
so, yeah. can anyone help with this mugen situation i have

Offline moonmaster1

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 06, 2014, 10:42:08 PM
  • Amateur Movie Maker
    • Email
« Reply #213 on: February 07, 2009, 02:29:40 PM »

but.......

I have the same problem with all my mugens. it has to to with mashing buttons, hitting to many keys or buttons on a gamepad locks up the engine.

so unless you really need to, I would suggest just being sparing on how much you hit your keys *no pun intended*.  :D
We don’t need a toilet. The pile of clothes in the hallway has worked fine for us for years, and it will continue to work. — Master Shake

Offline unbreakable360

• Last Login:September 12, 2010, 06:39:31 AM
« Reply #214 on: February 08, 2009, 05:40:59 AM »
Too many bugs. I feel az if u guys dont even play ur own project if we have to give u all the bugz but i might b wrong. I have broken mugen skreenpak and over 200 char. My game iz beter than this. (Dont ask4charz and such i dont and wont release any 4they are not my creations. Again dont ask jus find em) bak on topik alot of these bugz are easily fixed if u inklued the charz folder and the stages folder. We kould remove and edit any unwanted char or stage. For xample the doom stage...i alone kouldve fixed that now i have to wait 4an update and then wait 2hourz to download it again??? Pointless i rather keep collectin finished charz and installin them in my own mugen. I mean i spent and hour or 2downloadin ur game twice kuz first time i messed sumthing up ontop of that i kant even even play the game do to the doom stage which causes the game to simply exit. Now i gota wait 4 an update?? Jus release the charz folder and stages folder let use fix our own bugz. Thank god its free kuz alot of ppl would be really dissapointed and would b kaused to waste alot of time.

Offline aallman

• Last Login:March 14, 2009, 03:55:56 PM
    • Email
« Reply #215 on: February 08, 2009, 10:11:39 AM »
well i cant rate it because i cant get the game to start i downloaded it twice alredy and it still doesnt work ... this is what happens ... i run mugen and then BAM!! the screen is black and its not working

Offline greatmuta2

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 19, 2017, 08:07:22 PM
    • greatmuta2
    • Email
« Reply #216 on: February 08, 2009, 10:22:24 AM »
Too many bugs. I feel az if u guys dont even play ur own project if we have to give u all the bugz but i might b wrong. I have broken mugen skreenpak and over 200 char. My game iz beter than this. (Dont ask4charz and such i dont and wont release any 4they are not my creations. Again dont ask jus find em) bak on topik alot of these bugz are easily fixed if u inklued the charz folder and the stages folder. We kould remove and edit any unwanted char or stage. For xample the doom stage...i alone kouldve fixed that now i have to wait 4an update and then wait 2hourz to download it again??? Pointless i rather keep collectin finished charz and installin them in my own mugen. I mean i spent and hour or 2downloadin ur game twice kuz first time i messed sumthing up ontop of that i kant even even play the game do to the doom stage which causes the game to simply exit. Now i gota wait 4 an update?? Jus release the charz folder and stages folder let use fix our own bugz. Thank god its free kuz alot of ppl would be really dissapointed and would b kaused to waste alot of time.
you know you couldve just said you didnt like it and that it should be where we could edit it but instead you bash the game? and if you didnt notice were not noobs were not gonna be going "OMG ill trade you homer for 2 rare chars !!!!!11111!!!1!!!!!"

Offline Random Regular

• heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 09, 2018, 05:54:53 AM
  • ??!!!
« Reply #217 on: February 08, 2009, 10:33:44 AM »

OMG you are zo awezome!!!
you have more than 200 charz!!
Letz trade my omega orochi broly for zome rare character now!!1

*ahem*
I personally dont give a $#!7 about your characters and screenpack, The EoH characters/stages will be released later.
You could give some useful feedback instead of talking about your chars.

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #218 on: February 08, 2009, 03:09:52 PM »
OMG you are zo awezome!!!
you have more than 200 charz!!
Letz trade my omega orochi broly for zome rare character now!!1

*ahem*
I personally dont give a $#!7 about your characters and screenpack, The EoH characters/stages will be released later.
You could give some useful feedback instead of talking about your chars.

Agreed. This is a beta and as such, there are characters in this game that are not ready for individual release, which is why it's moleboxed in the first place. If you have any useful feedback, there's a bug report thread for that.
http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/Forum_345/index.php?topic=19642.0

But don't come up in here and waste OUR time by b****ing about how this is wasting YOUR time.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:May 03, 2024, 04:36:18 PM
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #219 on: February 08, 2009, 03:36:00 PM »
Hey guys, lay off on unbreakable360. He is just stating his opinion. This is why we get this reputation that if we don't like someone's opinion or if it does not look like "OMGZ! +1" we just berate or remove their comments. That isn't true. Remember, we cannot please everyone. Everyone has different OS's and different computers so what would be a prevailing bug on one person's game is not present in another.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #220 on: February 08, 2009, 06:11:44 PM »

My comment to this will be calm .

We did beta test EOH & bugs were found by all the creators involved . Those were fixed by Acey before release . But we are only human & things get through , hence why there is a bug report thread . You have 30 people testing or hundreds . It's an odds game , of course the hundreds of people will discover more . We all tried to test our characters individually , but when then went into the screenpack other things may have arose on them . As for the Doom stage . Yeah that was human error . Everyone makes mistakes . That just happened to be a very obvious one .

Now as for your 200 character broken mugen screenpack . Each one of those characters were done by different creators & probably were updated a few times . Basically you had a team of 201 people working on your " pack " to perfect it . That's a lot more than what we have here . Of course your individual mugen is going to be possibly " flawless " You as a collector may get a broken character for your pack & you just delete that one like anyone else would . Or like you said , you take the time to fix it . That is not the case here . It's up to all of us to fix our problems for you . Once again they need to be pointed out to us possibly , hence the bug thread .

I think you mentioned one thing that I 100% agree on . This is free . None of us get paid to do this & though we are all working hard to get our characters , stages , sounds , & the screenpack working perfectly . We all have lives outside of this , so we can't devote 24 hours a day to mugen .

Thank you for expressing your feelings about the project & thanx for the interest in EOH . Look forward to more updates , as this project will only get better with the things to come .

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline unbreakable360

• Last Login:September 12, 2010, 06:39:31 AM
« Reply #221 on: February 09, 2009, 03:46:39 AM »
I wuznt bashin the game to b honest i love the game and the concept. I jus feel that u couldve used the millions of char that are already dun. Im pretty sure any creator would love to have thier char in ur game. I wuznt bostin bout my char and s.p i wuz givin an example. May have been a dum ex. but still an ex. Of how theres better charz u kouldve used if urz wuznt dun. I know u guys have live outside and such which iz y i said wouldnt it b beter to jus release the charz and stages folder to make it easier on u. By lettin us fix it. Instead makin us download the whole thing again evertime theres a problem. Maybe im being misunderstood or not uring the right kind of words. In any kase im not bashin the game jus tryin to show u how u kan make it easier on urselves and us. Thats all
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 03:51:52 AM by unbreakable360 »

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #222 on: February 09, 2009, 08:46:19 AM »
I wuznt bashin the game to b honest i love the game and the concept. I jus feel that u couldve used the millions of char that are already dun. Im pretty sure any creator would love to have thier char in ur game. I wuznt bostin bout my char and s.p i wuz givin an example. May have been a dum ex. but still an ex. Of how theres better charz u kouldve used if urz wuznt dun. I know u guys have live outside and such which iz y i said wouldnt it b beter to jus release the charz and stages folder to make it easier on u. By lettin us fix it. Instead makin us download the whole thing again evertime theres a problem. Maybe im being misunderstood or not uring the right kind of words. In any kase im not bashin the game jus tryin to show u how u kan make it easier on urselves and us. Thats all

Ok then let's get you up to speed on what EoH is really about.

1) One major focus here is to create characters that aren't in the actual MvC universe, which as you can see are many in hand.

2) There are many creators that would be offended if we just simply added their characters. This is a full game project. To simply toss in other peoples stuff does not show effort of creativity, it would show that we know how to take credit for someone else's work.

3) Like I had mentioned before, this is still beta work so there are many characters we don't want to be released like Punisher just to name one. Apoc already has enough on his plate then to have to deal with the internet calling his work garbage when it obviously isn't finished yet.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2009, 01:37:17 PM by G Lux of the A.H.K. »
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline greatmuta2

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 19, 2017, 08:07:22 PM
    • greatmuta2
    • Email
« Reply #223 on: February 09, 2009, 09:00:05 AM »
Hey guys, lay off on unbreakable360. He is just stating his opinion. This is why we get this reputation that if we don't like someone's opinion or if it does not look like "OMGZ! +1" we just berate or remove their comments. That isn't true. Remember, we cannot please everyone. Everyone has different OS's and different computers so what would be a prevailing bug on one person's game is not present in another.
yeah true sorry man i just got a little mad about him thinking were noobs or leechers

Offline smoothest

• Last Login:May 06, 2020, 02:25:25 PM
    • Email
« Reply #224 on: February 12, 2009, 03:01:30 PM »
Just Tested it out and the game plays great!! Awesome Job Infinity!!!
Btw I'm Not Sure if this was asked already but will the characters be able to tag in the next release? i think that would make it more marvel vs series like...just wondering? :-??

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar