collapse

Author Topic: New gamplay trailer of DMC Devil May Cry and a Movie to be made?  (Read 632 times)

Offline Dead Phoenix

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 02:35:37 AM
    • DeadPhoenix9065
I don't know what to make of it but the gameplay looks rather interesting.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/snow_infernus/blog/2011/06/07/e3_2011:_devil_may_cry_movie_on_the_way
It's even more official! We're making a Devil May Cry movie!
Capcom Co., Ltd. and Screen Gems have announced that Screen Gems will develop a live action feature film entitled “Devil May Cry” which will be based on the newest introduced video game in the series titled “DmC Devil May Cry”.“Devil May Cry” is popular stylish action games series known for its unique characters and smooth controls. The games have been a huge success selling over 10 million copies around the world. This success has led to the creation of comic books, an anime series and action figures all based on the game. Additionally the series latest game title “DmC Devil May Cry” is now being developed as a feature film.The film adaptation will be written by Kyle Ward who has written the screenplays for several upcoming projects including “HIT MAN 2” and “KANE AND LYNCH”.

The tongues of dying men force attention, like deep harmony. Where words are spent, they are seldom spent in vain.
-Mei Ling quotting Shakespeare

Offline Rage

• IMT Princess
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 17, 2024, 01:38:42 PM
  • The trend setter
Re: New gamplay trailer of DMC Devil May Cry and a Movie to be made?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 11:04:21 PM »
Wow i was against this game at first but this trailer just one me over. The artistry is just gorgeous. @-)

I AM THE PRINCESS. LOVE ME!!!     
Proud supporter of CROM                 DONT CLICK THIS LINK...

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 28, 2016, 11:01:46 PM
  • Hyper Combo Finish

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Wannabe Disciple of Master Lee
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
  • Vega: Master of the Claw (along with Wolverine)
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2011, 06:08:13 PM »
So the movie will be based on the new game?

The above gameplay looks real good. I'm going to ignore DMC 1-4 while playing this one, and see how it connects by the end of it all.

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2011, 06:13:51 PM »
idk if i'll like it. the redesign is bleh and i didn't like heavenly sword at all. at first i was like  :o because i thought it was team ninja but then i saw ninja theory and then i was like  :| guess ill just have to wait and see. still disappointed that they didnt continue the story with nero. he had alot of potential story wise, his gameplay was also great. dmc4 didnt need dante at all as a playable character. he sucked in 4 and it was just nero's levels backwards.

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Section Moderator
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2011, 06:19:14 PM »
groovey
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2011, 06:21:36 PM »
here's another gameplay vid. they said the gameplay frames for this game is 30 instead of the 60 dmc4 used

Tameem Antoniades went on to tackle the issue of frame rate. The Devil May Cry prequel will run at only 30 frames per second, whereas old Devil May Cry games opted for 60FPS.

Antoniades said his game will be "locked" at 30FPS, and that the reduction allows his team to add "stuff like the world changing" - the way levels can transform dramatically during gameplay.

The director of the old Devil May Cry games will also work with Ninja Theory to ensure the "feel of 60FPS" remains.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-08-17-dmc-sceptics-secretly-want-to-like-it

the fighting does look good but i still need to see more. and lol limbo it really is inception 
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 06:30:05 PM by Swiziga »

Offline SanjiSasuke

• Wannabe Disciple of Master Lee
  • Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM
  • Vega: Master of the Claw (along with Wolverine)
    • SanjiSasuke's Lair
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2011, 06:29:59 PM »
idk if i'll like it. the redesign is bleh and i didn't like heavenly sword at all. at first i was like  :o because i thought it was team ninja but then i saw ninja theory and then i was like  :| guess ill just have to wait and see. still disappointed that they didnt continue the story with nero. he had alot of potential story wise, his gameplay was also great. dmc4 didnt need dante at all as a playable character. he sucked in 4 and it was just nero's levels backwards.

>:(
I think just the opposite. I wasn't crazy about Nero. I liked having another character, I liked Nero. But he is no Dante. Dante is BA#1. TBH, I wish you could choose Dante instead of Nero for the final mission, I was so used to DMC3, that the DMC 4 bosses were cake with Dante. I never quite felt Nero's moves.

Besides this Dante looks like his gameplay is closer to Nero's in many ways, so you should feel more at home.

That 2nd trailer looks even better.

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2011, 06:34:58 PM »
>:(
I think just the opposite. I wasn't crazy about Nero. I liked having another character, I liked Nero. But he is no Dante. Dante is BA#1. TBH, I wish you could choose Dante instead of Nero for the final mission, I was so used to DMC3, that the DMC 4 bosses were cake with Dante. I never quite felt Nero's moves.

Besides this Dante looks like his gameplay is closer to Nero's in many ways, so you should feel more at home.

That 2nd trailer looks even better.
dante was awesome in dmc3 but not in 4 :( i honestly think they just rushed and put him in halfway through development because fans were angry about nero being the main character. dante's missions were all nero's just playing them backwards and the cutscenes for them were well lame. even the way they tried to make his gameplay was weird by adding in all the style changes from 3. his weapons sucked too compared to dmc3, the only one that was really good was pandora and the gilgamesh but it was just really beowulf. and what made me mad was yamato the weapon ive always wanted to use with him did nothing in sword master \-/o i actually liked nero so i want to give this game a chance but its not even by the same company anymore so  :-?? atleast the second trailer shows his personality is more or less the same
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 06:42:58 PM by Swiziga »

Offline A!

• Novice Coder
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:August 03, 2019, 06:10:28 PM
  • Don't Hate If You Cant Create
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2011, 07:00:30 PM »

Agree.
A guy told me one time, "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Hyper Combo Finish

Offline Scar

• Dragonslayer
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:July 29, 2016, 10:49:53 AM
  • Cobra Mugen Team
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2011, 06:32:18 PM »
Devil May Cry rated PG13!!!  ;*))
!!Unite, Mobilize, Destroy!!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:15:00 AM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 01:00:10 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[19] 20 21 22 23 24 25