collapse

Author Topic: Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition  (Read 2423 times)

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Section Moderator
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
Re: Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2010, 12:26:00 AM »
hmm very very interestin specs Sabaki :O*D
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Sabaki

• Theory Coder
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:December 28, 2014, 03:28:33 AM
  • Busy, as always
    • Wikipedia - Sabaki's Page
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2010, 11:06:25 AM »
Updated previous post with the Q&A. Sorry for being late, but bed rest is important and hard to fight at times at night.

@vyn: Yeah, the new change is interesting. I think you can get away with not using the middle version unless you are fighting someone who likes overheads? I dunno. Old setup was good enough I suppose. As for the EX version, nothing except that the animation's the same as Heavy Punch version. I still think it can counter all attacks despite the height level. And thanks  :)

@lando33: Agreed. Being an Ibuki player myself, I find that she has all the right tools needed for upclose fighting and players should learn how to utilize them. Still not on pro level (probably never will lol ), but I just get up close and use her moves for footsies, pressuring to get hit confirmation, while using her Target Combos and overhead attack for mix ups and such. Her specials are good enders for combos or if you wanna at least tag the opponent, so I'm not sweating the power nerf for Kunai or Kubi Ori. And like what vyn said, runaway kunai tactics sucks   *Iceman ThumbsDown!* . I've never used it, and I never will 'cuz there so much else for her to do to adapt to the situation. Just to get away from a sticky situation is fine, but to throw out like 5+ kunai while repeatedly jumping away?

@DEMONKAI: Hope you like the stuff for your boy Ken  :thumbsup:

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2010, 11:30:03 AM »
yeah Sabaki i really aint into spammin kunais just for the sake of doing so. major Noob tactic. lol. but what does inerest me is how they gonna do Makoto. i really like playin as her but to me in the game she seems ...nerfed  from the get go. She doesnt have good quality combo chains. Its like there is always a missing linking move and it flows hard and not as smooth as i think she should be. everyone else i seem to be able to pull off decent combo's  ( el fuerte was the other exception.. thanz for the jab movfe capcom :thumbsup:) so i hope she is the most upgraded combo wise. She needs a good chain. I play on the hardest level firs then as i get more better i get relaxed so i can one it down to a lesser level when i aint in the mood for a serious bouts, but i always find i hard as heck to defeat seth with her on that level.  \-/o because she dont have enuff combo power to halt the guy.. for me anyway.

Offline Sabaki

• Theory Coder
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Busy, as always
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2010, 12:09:31 PM »
Yeah, Makoto does need  *something* to improve her inclusion in SSFIV. I don't want yet her to play like sfIII 100%, yet it would be nice if she had a better flow in her movements and attack strings.  Her combo potential needs a lot of improvements. not that she doesn't have them, but most of it is based on guesswork and trapping the opponent  in situations where thy don't know how to block.

There's a really good Makotoplayer whose tag is BEth sense or something like that. He can make magic with her, but man it looks like a ton of work  #:-S

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 28, 2016, 11:01:46 PM
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2010, 12:33:05 PM »
yea makoto is one of the only characters (besides zabgief and t.hawk) that i find very difficult to play with and she isn't even a charge move character. i think she needs more combos and please put armor on her ex punch like balrog has

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2010, 12:35:07 PM »
Yeah thats exactly how i play with her as well. that system actually works rather nice and you can really take advantage of certain situations and characters. She is usually my first pick then i go Ibuki. lmy second tiers are ones i excell at , ryu/ken and Abel. Its just i always wanna try a different formula with her like i do Ibuki. but alas, makoto style even with magic worked , they have limited her. I think she can be a huge beast in ssf4. Other than the combo chaining she is cool. I play well with the bait and trap style with her but i just want more options to change it up. :thumbsup:

Offline vyn

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 22, 2024, 09:07:01 PM
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2010, 02:40:07 PM »
i used to think makoto was one of those hard to master but dangerous if done, at this point im sure akuma and iubki are like that but makoto definately isnt, most top player who use her have to rely on short chain-focus attack absorb-short chain and thats a huge risk against special happy characters like most shotos which are also most players (myself included  :-[) so ya...

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2010, 04:18:15 PM »
@DEMONKAI: Hope you like the stuff for your boy Ken  :thumbsup:

indeed does sounds flavaful man. i like how they said short punch wont miss as much. so that takes me back in thought
with me abusin ken on snes SF2 turbo. Im really curious as to testin this version out. I hope this one has me playing it more.

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Sabaki

• Theory Coder
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Busy, as always
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2010, 04:33:56 PM »
Latest news from the Developer Blog on 10/22/2010. Abit late, but it's been a busy week. Most has been translated except for the Q & A, which I'll take care of at another time (hopefully soon).

--------------------------

EXISTING CHARACTER UPDATES #5

BLANKA

Special Basics
-Rock Crush's recovery time is shorter, making it possible to do combos like Rock Crush -> Stand Far Light Punch - Rolling Attack
-Amazon River Run's attack duration has been reduced. To compensate for this, it's frames has bee reduced as well. On top of that, Blanka is vulnerable to attacks greatly during his recovery.
-Surprise Forward's time on the ground during it's start up has been extended, making it easier for Blanka to be grabbed

Special Moves
-Rolling Attack is easier to counter while Blanka's rolling forward. Some adjustments were implemented when Rolling Attack is blocked. Based on the strength of the button Rolling Attack's bounce back is different, with Light being the smallest, while the version with the largest to smallest bounce back goes from EX, to Middle, to Heavy. Players need to learn how to use Rolling Attack properly now.
-EX Backstep Rolling's distance when moving forward has been reduced abit. Now, when the opponent is closing in afterwards, it'll be harder to escape. Fortunately, the adjustments for controlling it's forward and backward movements with the joystick is the same as before.
-EX Electric Thunder's activation has beem made much faster, allowing more usage in many cases.

Overall Impression
Blanka's strong when he can stay in motion. However, the adjustments implemented will make it necessary to use him with great care

ABEL

Basic Moves
-Collision box of 2nd hit of Crcouh Heavy Punch has been made smaller height-wise.

Special Moves
-Tornado Throw's damage has been reduced
-Marseilles Roll is vulnerable to physical attacks slightly before it ends, making it vulnerable to counter attacks. no changes made to its recovery time.

Ultra Combo
-Damage of Soulless has been reduced by 10%
-Damage of Breathless has been reduced 10%, while startup is abit slower. On top of that there is no hyper armor while Abel rushes forward, while the recovery time when you cancel this move if it misses has been extended.

Overall Impression
The adjustments have made Abel's Marseilles Roll and both Ultra Combos weaker, meaning you'll need utilize these with caution. Despite the weakening of these areas, there are no other changes made to Abel's gameplay, so he can be picked up and utilized in the same manner as from SSFIV.

GEN

Mantis Style
-2 new Target Combos have been added:
  1) Crouch Light Kick -> Crouch Medium Kick
  2) Close/Far Stand Heavy Punch (1st hit) -> Close/Far Stand Middle Kick
-Many of Gen's Middle Kicks will be able to cancel into Special Moves and Super Combos
-Collision box on Close/Far Stand Light Punch (around the elbow) has be trimmed, making it harder to be countered by the opponent
-Crouch Middle Punch's startup time is much faster, making it easier to link with attacks like Close/Far Stand Light Punch and Crouch Light Punch. 
-Crouch Middle Punch's cancel point lasts more longer, which will  make canceling into Hyakurenko (aka Rapid Hands), whether for hitting or guard pressure
-Close/Far Stand Heavy Kick's reach has been extended abit, while there is no collision box from the ankle to the foot, making it safe for poking or a follow up to another attack.
-U2 Shitenketsu's hit box has been made larger downwards, preventing it from missing characters

Crane Style
-Oga (aka Off the Wall Jump) moves much faster, making it easier to strike with

Miscellaneous
Some adjustments were implemented to Back Dash, for after Back Dash's invincibility time is over, Gen will go airborne if hit.

Overall Impression
Due to many fan's requests, Gen had received a great deal of attention for his adjustments. He has been made into a stronger character, with many of his weaknesses removed. He's a character with alot of potential, featuring many strong attacks with good start up potential, and many good options after hitting an opponent. Gen's highlight from the adjustments is the addition of the Target Combos under Mantis style.

MAKOTO

Basic Moves
-Crouch Light Kick's reach has been extended
-Stand Light Kick can Kara-Cancel (i.e. cancelling into a Special Move or Super Combo without the move hitting anything). With this, you can do a walking Karakusa.
-Hit box for Crouch Heavy Kick is present from the base of the attack onward, while it's collision box is set lower on the leg when it kicks up, making it easier to use as an anti-air.
-Crouch Heavy Punch's attack duration has been extended abit
-Fwd+Light Punch's attack start up has been made into 3 frames

Special Moves
-EX Hayate can now break armor, while it's start up has been made abit faster
-Opponents hit by Heavy and EX Oroshi will be put in an unrecoverable state, while Oroshi can intercept attacks and be used as oki-zeme (i.e. an attack used to pressure downed opponents that are getting up) much easier.
-There is almost no collision box along Makoto's raised arm during Fukiage. While it won't hit an opponent on the ground, activation frames for all versions of Fukiage have been redone, giving it more opportunities for it to be used.
-EX Tsurugi can be used at a low altitude similar to Cammy's EX Cannon Strike. While some practice is needed, It can be used as a 2-hit overhead.

Ultra Combo
-Seichusen Godanzuki's damage has been adjusted. While there's no changes to it's total damage, some damage dampening will take place during certain cases such as using it in combos.
-Abare Tosanami' s start up is much faster, making it easier to couter certain attacks such as Ryu while using Hadouken.

Miscellaneous
-Life gauge has now been set to 1000 pts
-Frames during Forward Dash and Back Dash have been reduced abit. This makes using both for combo-related situations much easier.

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2010, 08:41:30 PM »
i'm loving the updates i see for gen  :w00t:

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2010, 08:47:02 PM »
nerfin able?  o.O#
i think Makotos is alright but dang no added better combo features?  double  o.O# o.O#

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2010, 09:09:45 PM »

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2010, 03:48:46 AM »
lol Abel's getting nerfed? Here's my reaction

Offline Sabaki

• Theory Coder
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Busy, as always
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2010, 10:43:23 AM »
@Swiziga: Heh, I figured you'd like the improvements Gen got. Hoping we see more Gen players, maybe even getting as far as to tournaments.

@Lando33 & DEMONKAI: Yeah, I said the same thing when I read what happened to Abel...even though I'm not an Abel user. Makoto's good, even if it doesn't mean no added new features. Maybe she doesn't have to work so hard to win?

@VKM: lol . But seriously, Abel has some nice combos and stuff, but do you really think he's so overpowering that he needs such big nerfs like that? Breathless needed to lose the armor and Marseilles Roll was pretty annoying, but damage reduction? It's not like he has the easiest time landing his combos.....

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2010, 10:56:08 AM »
 ^^(PM)^

all true sabaki all true.

i am an avid ABEL player and i can utilize him well and ok yeah the amor being nerfed is maybe ok if i am playing against another abel user so ..ehhh but reducing his damage ratio? thats just....nonsense.  and his combos arent heavy linkers either no mater how good you are. and i play on the hardest setting and i can beat peoples but not easily, heck breathless comes in mega handy since i will only use it once in a round. i save my hypers for las resort and well timed so i get a cool lookin win. :thumbsup:
as for Makoto, i love her but because she doesnt have that combo friendlier status like say ryu , ken even ibuki , i have to play trap and bait too much and cant as aggressive as i want to.  i hope that funny standing uppercut she does really does get a ground level hit because i hate hitting it and nothin happens  and i get shredded with a combo cause it leaves her open too long. Trust i can work some amazing magic with her in a pinch but i want at least a beter chain linkin combo friendlier status, not ryu-ish but close enuff.  but big yaaaaay on her 2nd hyper gettin a sligh upgrade. my fav one.  :w00t:
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 11:03:39 AM by lando33 »

Offline Sabaki

• Theory Coder
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Busy, as always
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2010, 11:23:04 AM »
Same thing I'm thinking with Abel. He has some nice combo strings that end with his throws and even his Ultras, but the damage nerf seems unnecessary. I dunno, maybe Capcom sees something we don't  :-??

As for Makoto, yeah trapping people can be tiring since moves like Hayate are too slow. The upward punch (aka Fukiage) won't strike characters on the ground, unfortunately, but it'll have an easier time countering people in the air, from the sound of things. I still want to give her a try when the AE version comes out, and see if the adjustments give her a better fighting chance.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2010, 11:58:56 AM »
yeah, that Fukiage move i can undersand not hittin peeps while they on the ground, its air attack/defense but what i mean was its priority range when an opponent gets closer to ground level it wont activate a hit. like its tangible and the player goes right through it and can combo you or whatever cause of her time delay for recovering from the move being performed. now i did get a successful 2 hitter while i had been jugglin someone in air but yoooo you have to really work to get a good direct hit on the second hit!  like if i can land the first hit while the other character is high enuff i might can land a good second if i have them airborne at a good height long enuff to dash to get the next hit.  sometimes i swear the hit boxes must be off. lol . Yeah it very tiring have to play defensive allll the time and can only get aggressive during a open couner attack. still depends on how your being pressured. they get me in a corner and try to jam...i might be able to get out but with her and how she is now...nahhh i am almmost finshed unless i can activate my ex armor guard in time. #:-S
Now abel being nerfed is just.... stupid. he aint even that strong in power other than his one grab throw. yeah you can spam that and win a match easy. so i can see nerfin it but nerfin his ultras? cmon dawgs, capcom must really see something we dont or alot of whiners are complaining he too strong and they cant beat him with someone like .....well... you can beat him with anyone really. lol . the only nerf i could see them actually do that would make any sense would to one down theex dash rush on his breathless by 2 frames of hit contact. if i am close and you shoot a ex hadoken that would hit 3 times damage then NO i should be able to get that move in, bu if i am at a distance and comin in and you hit an ex hadoken then yeah i can see it registering as a hit against me and just back me off not obliterate my meter but yes stop my hyper. ok wow i should be workin at capcom on this tech talk.  :D
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 12:04:01 PM by lando33 »

Offline zxzero

• Initiate
  • Last Login:October 31, 2012, 04:49:05 AM
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2010, 04:35:00 AM »
abel is overpowered, but t hawk.......more so, cant wait to c what changes are being made to him, and Gouki, the one who became strong.....

Offline vyn

• Contributor
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2010, 11:48:40 AM »
unconfrmed changes so far have nerfed both iirc, thawk got longer recovery times/distances and gouki i cant remember but he got hit with the nerf stick for sure and his stun power from vanilla will not be back in arcade.

Imo abel did need some nerf, his mix up and pressure game in super is too good and high dmg-not too hard to land ultras yet he doesnt have the stamina downside gouki or seth have or any other downside, he is not slow, can cover range very easily/safely and not having a rising anti air only benefts his footsie style.

Sure abel aint retardedly strong or broken now but consider how most characters are being nerfed in arcade, if abel was left as he is now THEN he could be broken as these are not individual changes being done to super, these are changes to be compared within a whole new game.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 12:08:19 PM by vyn »

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2010, 12:24:42 PM »
i fee you vyn a bit. my only things i think Abel should been nerfed are. 1. He damage ratio on his special throw ( ok ) . 2. His 2nd hyper hit factor when rushing in for the kill could be one or 2 hit points down before he contacts so it wont seem unblockable so you could stop him  from gettin you with it.. everything else about him was pretty solid.i mean they should have nerfed his damage ratios like that. his 2 hypers were almos weaker then el fuertes one 2nd hyper and nowhere near compared to zangiefs. . ahhhh its capcoms baby so i just hope they dont keep nerfin folks who actually needed beter upgrade ( makoto) .

:thumbsup:

Post Merge: November 27, 2010, 12:43:13 PM
i feel you vyn a bit. my only things i think Abel should been nerfed are. 1. He damage ratio on his special throw ( ok ) . 2. His 2nd hyper hit factor when rushing in for the kill could be one or 2 hit points down before he contacts so it wont seem unblockable so you could stop him  from gettin you with it.. everything else about him was pretty solid.i mean they should have nerfed his damage ratios like that. his 2 hypers were almos weaker then el fuertes one 2nd hyper and nowhere near compared to zangiefs. . ahhhh its capcoms baby so i just hope they dont keep nerfin folks who actually needed beter upgrade ( makoto) .

:thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 12:43:13 PM by lando33 »

Offline Sabaki

• Theory Coder
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Busy, as always
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2010, 01:20:40 PM »
Some new info on SSFIV:AE from CoJ's SSFIV page (Saikyo Blog, etc).

1) official release date for it to hit the arcades (in Japan, that is) is 12/16/2010
2) Yun & Yang's alternate costumes have been revealed! They will be wearing their cooking outfits (Yun with a chef hat) since thy both work at a restaurant. You can see the pics here : http://www.capcom.co.jp/blog/sf4/saikyo_blog/2010/11/26_2833.html
3) some info on the Tournament mode, there's a lot of options when fighting others in this mode. For example, player 1 decides when he matches start, you can select which stage to fight in, you can skip the results screen at anytime, etc.

On the rumor mill, it's said that Yun & Yang will be DLC due to a leaked pic of some of the new achievements obtainable on the Xbox version of SSFIV. It's also said that Shin Akuma and Evil Ryu will be new characters and DLC...well, since this is all speculation we can only sit back and wait. You can find this at SRK's site http://shoryuken.com

Well, looking forward to this game hitting CTF and seeing the new additions and changes for myself. Hoping they get it on the same day it's released in Japan :)

Offline Sabaki

• Theory Coder
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Busy, as always
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2010, 01:19:23 AM »
Latest news of the changes for characters in the Developer Blog, with the new entry put up on 11/30/2010. Translations are on the adjustments implemented for Zangief, Sagat, Dan, and Dudley. The Q & A section on the characters from last week's entry will be added tomorrow (that is, later on Tuesday).

-------------------------------------------------------------

EXISTING CHARACTER UPDATES #6

ZANGIEF

Basic Moves
1) Far Stand Heavy Punch's reach has been increased.

Special Moves
1) Light and Heavy Screw Piledriver's damage has been increased, while Light version's grab range has been made abit larger.
2) EX Banishing Flat will no longer knock down an opponent on do ground on a clean hit, but instead will leave the opponent standing in a gethit pose. This eliminates the oki zeme strategy that was possible through Ex Banishing Flat, but instead will allow players to be in perfect range to land a Light Screw Piledriver if timed correctly.
3) No adjustments were implemented to both Double Lariat and Quick Double Lariat.

Ultra Combo
1) Siberian Blizzard's (UC2) trajectory can be controlled by pushing forward or backward on the joystick after the black screen disappears and before the initial movements to attack. Pushing forward will make Zangief travel forward a great distance, allowing him to catch opponents that are even jumping backward. However, if you miss with Siberian Blizzard and land on the ground, recovery time is much longer than before. Other than its slow recovery time, Siberian Blizzard has been made into a very strong UC due to the movement control plus increase in distance it travels.

Overall Impression
The biggest points in the adjustments made are Ex Banishing's effect on grounded opponents and the increased grab range of Light Screw Piledriver. Zangief players are not the only ones who need to adjust to the new changes; anyone playing against Zangief need to study up on keeping themselves safe and learning new ways to win.

SAGAT

Basic Moves
1) Stand Light Kick's damage when it scores 2 hits has been increased. You can also cancel into Special Moves only on the 1st hit.

Special Moves
1) Tiger Uppercut's damage when it hits on startup (i.e. Sagat's still ground based) has been increased.
2) Due to the reports of Angry Charge activating too easily and unintentionally, the command now uses the Kick buttons instead of the Punch buttons.

Overall Impression
Sagat has already received huge adjustments during the transition from SFIV to SSFIV. Due to this, the adjustments made today are related to damage output and command fixes. No other changes like recovery time after certain moves where implemented.

DAN

Basic Moves
1) Close Stand Light Kick now starts up in 3 frames, while Crouch Middle Punch starts up in 5 frames.
2) Recovery time for Close Stand Light Kick, Close Stand Middle Punch, Close Stand Heavy Kick, Far Stand Light Punch, Crouch Light Punch, Crouch Middle Kick has been shortened to Dan's benefit, giving him more combo capabilities. For example, new combos such as Far Stand Light Punch -> Crouch Middle Kick, and Crouch Middle Punch -> Crouch Middle Punch is now possible.
3) Jump Vertical Heavy Punch can bue used as a follow up strike for certain combos, while it now slams an airborne opponent straight to the ground.

Special Moves
1) Middle & Heavy versions of Dankuukyaku's damage output has been changed. For instance, the total damage dealt by Heavy Dankuukyaku has been reduced.
2) When Koryuken trades hits, Dan will now recover in mid air (probably because he is now set to be in an airborne state?)

Ultra Combo
1) Haoh Gadouken's invincibility time after the black screen has been reduced to 8 frames. Through this, Dan will no longer be able to throw his fireball if hit after his invincibility time is over before he actually attacks.

Overall Impression
The adjustments this time around has improved his basic moves significantly, allowing for more opportunities for interesting combos during close-range fights.

DUDLEY

Basic Moves
1) Crouch Middle Kick's attack duration time has been extended into 5 frames.
2) Stand Light Kick's recovery time has been reduced abit. While there is no change when it actually hits, Dudley now gets a 50/50 chance to follow up with something else if it is blocked, reducing its risk and making it an easier to use move.
3) Jump Heavy Kick will now slam an airborne opponent to the ground, and is now easier to use against air attacks.

Special Moves
1) New Ex Ducking has been added. Some of the differences in relation with regular Ducking is that Dudley's upper body is invincible, while all follow ups are executed in 3 frames. This makes it possible to do certain combinations like any Light attack -> Ex Duxking -> Ducking Straight or Ducking Upper.

Misc
1) If you FAC into Forward Dash when Jet Upper is blocked, you are put at a disadvantage by -2 frames.
2) Some fixes have been implemented where some opponents are not able to throw Dudley while he is stunned.

Overall Impression
Many of Dudley's weak points have been worked on, giving him more opportunities to use his arsenal much easier against other characters. One of his biggest benefits is the addition of Ex Ducking, which opens the door to new combo capabilities.

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2010, 11:56:19 AM »
i think we'll be getting dlc content soon. i find it odd that ssf4 always needs to check for trophy information at start up. could it be that new trophies are going to be added? ;D

Offline vyn

• Contributor
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2010, 02:21:08 PM »
woha i didnt see zangief of all people getting stronger, no reduced recovery time on dash combo for dudley makes me sad :(. A lot of changes on the uc2 so far huh, i guess they didnt think them through to much huh.

And i call very fake on the supposed trophy leak, i would be happy with more shotos unlike most people sick of them by now lol but i doubt it really.

Offline Sabaki

• Theory Coder
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Busy, as always
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2010, 10:54:52 AM »
New trailer for th AE release. Pretty detailed, from Yun & Yang's addition, Challenge Mode, to even some descriptions of Tournament mode. At the end of it all, we are also graced with a peek of 2 more new characters being added. Now, I'm an open-minded guy for many ideas and concepts, but Capcom's decision on these 2 'evil' characters?
 o.O#

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A0BppGvLAo&feature=player_embedded#

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar