collapse

Author Topic: Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom  (Read 18410 times)

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom
« on: May 21, 2008, 01:19:27 PM »
"Capcom VS Tatsunoko!!!
Sit down for this one Capcom enthusiasts. In the works, is a NEW... 2D... Cross-over... Capcom fighting game!!! In the tentative title "Capcom VS Tatsunoko: Cross Generation of Heroes," Capcom favorites will face off against Tatsunoko Productions' more prominent anime characters. In case you don't know, Tatsunoko is the same anime industry that has worked on Gatchaman, Speed Racer, and Neon Genesis Evangelion; amongst others. Feast your eyes on the scan below if you are in any sort of disbelief!" <- Got that off Fighters Generation!

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/newspics/crossgeneration.jpg

By the looks of it, it's 2D, I could be wrong though, the pic is kinda blurry, I've never really herd of Tatsunoko except for speed racer, I don't even like Speed Racer, but I don't care, I bet this will be one cool game!!!!!!!!  :w00t:
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 05:45:44 PM by Daigo Youngin »

Coming 2099.

Offline ExShadow

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 03, 2023, 07:30:21 PM
  • Get serious.
Re: OMG! YES!!!!!! ANOTHER CAPCOM CROSS-OVER!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 01:26:24 PM »
"Capcom VS Tatsunoko!!!
Sit down for this one Capcom enthusiasts. In the works, is a NEW... 2D... Cross-over... Capcom fighting game!!! In the tentative title "Capcom VS Tatsunoko: Cross Generation of Heroes," Capcom favorites will face off against Tatsunoko Productions' more prominent anime characters. In case you don't know, Tatsunoko is the same anime industry that has worked on Gatchaman, Speed Racer, and Neon Genesis Evangelion; amongst others. Feast your eyes on the scan below if you are in any sort of disbelief!" <- Got that off Fighters Generation!

By the looks of it, it's 2D, I could be wrong though, the pic is kinda blurry, I've never really herd of Tatsunoko except for speed racer, I don't even like Speed Racer, but I don't care, I bet this will be one cool game!!!!!!!!  :w00t:
:w00t:  :w00t: r u serious  8) and yes that looks very 2d capcom might just forget about marvel and make their own type of mvc style game
»ĐΣΛTĦŞTØRM«

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 01:28:08 PM »
"Capcom VS Tatsunoko!!!

:w00t:  :w00t: r u serious  8)

Yeah, this is legit, lol!
Coming 2099.

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 27, 2024, 07:01:29 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2008, 01:30:30 PM »
Most US dwellers know Gatchman as G-Force.

If it has Racer X as a playable character, I'm so DOWN!!
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2008, 01:44:18 PM »
It's a little early to be thinking this but...

"new sprites to rip, woot!"

Offline juelz aka wolfi

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 14, 2022, 06:32:03 AM
  • still no cajones to fight me? fuhgetdaboutit
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2008, 01:49:20 PM »
Tatsunoko?

whats dat bout?
sig by jvalent2 what happens to hulk? tell you soon
avatar shield by akeme and darktalbain

Offline ExShadow

• IMT Content Architect
  • Get serious.
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2008, 01:49:47 PM »
It's a little early to be thinking this but...

"new sprites to rip, woot!"
thank GAWD for my 20,20 vision but i believe i see a super bg in chun li's super
»ĐΣΛTĦŞTØRM«

Offline Darkgargos

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:October 10, 2017, 12:10:54 PM
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2008, 02:06:05 PM »
Now this is more like it, I'll take this over SF4 anyday  ;D It's about time we got another VS title and in 2D no less. Capcom better start producing more 2D fighters again now that they are giving us this  ;)

Offline ExShadow

• IMT Content Architect
  • Get serious.
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2008, 02:11:35 PM »
Now this is more like it, I'll take this over SF4 anyday  ;D It's about time we got another VS title and in 2D no less. Capcom better start producing more 2D fighters again now that they are giving us this  ;)
hell ya i just hope they dont keep it in japan  :-w like tales of the world or customrobo2
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 02:20:33 PM by CatSpiceBOy_#2EX »
»ĐΣΛTĦŞTØRM«

Offline TrunkJunky

• Re-emerging Stage Maker
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:November 26, 2014, 10:09:54 PM
  • I know nothing about making anything anymore.
    • TrunJunky MUGEN Partay Mode!!!
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2008, 02:18:17 PM »
If Jill's in it, I'm so down for it. :w00t:

Jill Valentine FTW!!!! <_<|google| <_<|google| <_<|google|

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2008, 02:19:43 PM »
hell ya i just hope they dont keep it in japan  like tales of the world or customrobo2

Agreed, same with Namco X Capcom...which I'm still pissed was never translated and released over seas. Capcom really needs to get it's act together and give us more solid titles..especially 2D ones. I want the old Capcom back, before they went all 3D.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2008, 02:21:41 PM »
hell ya i just hope they dont keep it in japan  like tales of the world or customrobo2

Agreed, same with Namco X Capcom...which I'm still pissed was never translated and released over seas. Capcom really needs to get it's act together and give us more solid titles..especially 2D ones. I want the old Capcom back, before they went all 3D.

Dude calm down, Capcom has been delevering us great games, you havetn even plays SF4 to judge it, so plz stop wait 'till you at least play it then come back with your SF4 sucks attitude!
Coming 2099.

Offline ExShadow

• IMT Content Architect
  • Get serious.
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2008, 02:27:59 PM »
EE stop while u guys r ahead no fightin or im tellin  :-w
»ĐΣΛTĦŞTØRM«

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2008, 02:28:37 PM »
EE stop while u guys r ahead no fightin or im tellin  :-w

lol :DxDie

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline KPT25

• The Professional
  • Chief News Reporter
  • Last Login:October 15, 2021, 10:01:22 AM
  • Infinity News Reporter and Journalist
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2008, 02:33:09 PM »
who are you telling ex-shadow?Because i´m here right now...also Kid daigo,chill out a little,it´s just an opinion ok? :-w

Anyway,this looks so freaking promessing...anime vs capcom will mean win...i can´t wait to see something like one of the angels from evangelion as a mid boss or end boss  :o
it looks like another vs styled game,mainly for the format(just look at the logo!!)
but i hope i´m wrong,but the looks says 3d,specially the hyper bg Ex-shadow noticed and how ryu looked in that other screen...i hope we get a video soon from this

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2008, 02:34:41 PM »

Dude calm down, Capcom has been delevering us great games, you havetn even plays SF4 to judge it, so plz stop wait 'till you at least play it then come back with your SF4 sucks attitude!

I'm just stating my opinion which I have every right to express, if you don't like it just ignore it. Oh and sorry to bust your bubble, but I know someone who has played SF4 and I'm not looking forward to it at all...I'm mostly a 2D purist so keep that in mind. I'm not very impressed with what Capcom has been giving us these days...just not the quality that they used to produce. Again this is just how I feel because I'm old skool and have become jaded over the years. The thing about opinions is that everyone has one and not everyone will feel the same way you do. Now on  topic...I can't wait to see who will be in on the Capcom side...hopefully new sprites rather than reused ones again, but I'll still play anyway even if they do reuse sprites again...since that's expected from Capcom.

Offline ExShadow

• IMT Content Architect
  • Get serious.
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2008, 02:44:34 PM »
who are you telling ex-shadow?Because i´m here right now...also Kid daigo,chill out a little,it´s just an opinion ok? :-w

Anyway,this looks so freaking promessing...anime vs capcom will mean win...i can´t wait to see something like one of the angels from evangelion as a mid boss or end boss  :o
it looks like another vs styled game,mainly for the format(just look at the logo!!)
but i hope i´m wrong,but the looks says 3d,specially the hyper bg Ex-shadow noticed and how ryu looked in that other screen...i hope we get a video soon from this

lol how u know it was me i thought the catspiceboy name would throw people off  :DxDie
« Last Edit: May 21, 2008, 04:51:12 PM by G Lux »
»ĐΣΛTĦŞTØRM«

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2008, 02:53:03 PM »

lol how u know it was me i thought the catspiceboy name would throw people off  :DxDie

It sure threw me off  :D

I do hope we get a diverse roster on the Capcom side instead of just SF characters..brand new characters would be especially great. Come on Capcom..how about Ryu from BoF or Zero from MMX or even Dante! I'm curious as to how the gameplay will be...whether it's Marvel styled or CvS styled or something new.

Offline ExShadow

• IMT Content Architect
  • Get serious.
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2008, 02:56:42 PM »
hexxxxxx ya that would be awesome also ryu's counter part from bof 4  8)
»ĐΣΛTĦŞTØRM«

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2008, 03:21:19 PM »
OMG.... I was just thinking of how cool Speed racer chars would be in Mugen!

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2008, 03:39:35 PM »

I was pissed that Namco X Capcom never came out in the states also . I guess there is a website that is actually translating the game .  But you'll have to have a chipped PS2 to play it when done .

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline Darkgargos

• Email
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2008, 03:47:52 PM »

I was pissed that Namco X Capcom never came out in the states also . I guess there is a website that is actually translating the game .  But you'll have to have a chipped PS2 to play it when done .

Oh cool! I might have to look into that..I so want to play that game, thanks for the info  ;)

Offline Sasuke-kun

• Presea Fan and
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:October 18, 2013, 01:26:43 PM
  • 50% output should be sufficient...
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2008, 03:52:03 PM »
Seems like a very interesting idea... :O*D
Has been a long time since I saw something good by this company. (:|
Lloyd: Presea, no one can stand against your axe!!!
Presea: The enemy has been defeated. We should move on.
Lloyd: Cold...

Offline Animeboy

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 28, 2012, 01:40:01 AM
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2008, 03:53:57 PM »
What's Tasunoko?

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2008, 03:57:04 PM »
What's Tasunoko?

An anime company. I think Kid Daigo explained who they were in his post, didn't he? Anyway, they are responsible for Speed Racer so yeah... they're pretty good :P

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[Today at 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 02, 2024, 09:44:33 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar