collapse

Author Topic: About Mugen Creations Being Made So Far  (Read 1913 times)

Offline HyperGogeta

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 30, 2011, 08:10:17 AM
  • I can has text ;3
Re: About Mugen Creations Being Made So Far
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2009, 07:56:20 PM »
Ah hell, I gotta say it---Darkhorse vs Image---Maybe Valiant vs Image

Offline Reza

• MVCR
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 02, 2011, 12:25:35 AM
  • I Come To Suck Your Blood
    • Reza's Mugen Stuff
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2009, 08:27:48 PM »
I wasn't trying to be mean, i was just mentioning the new Versus games that are out and upcoming. :-"

My Website: Untitled Document

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2009, 12:34:18 AM »
Meh  :-??

:O*D

I'm still lol @ b.easy's Dr. Seuss vs Image Comics.

Offline battlesphere

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 19, 2009, 03:02:10 PM
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2009, 01:30:35 AM »
Um... all i have to say is your wrong. 8-} There is Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Cross Generation of Heroes, that's 2 new games plus there is a rumor going around about another one called some Anime company vs. Marvel. Its first going to be an Anime and if it goes well then they will turn it into a game.

If my calculations are correct that's 3 new Versus Series games. :DxDie

You are correct. But those people included something else in the mix. Nobody tried MK vs DC or Tatsunoko vs Capcom because those crossovers were unexpected.

Tell me, when Mortal Kombat Armageddon was out, did you expect MK to make a crossover game with DC? I certaintly didn't, and neither did my older brother. :o

And Tatsunoko. I knew Capcom was gonna create another crossover eventually, but I never thought it would be with an anime I never heard of.

The point I'm trying to bring in is that we should start thinking about doing a different crossover. Putting SNK, Capcom, or a different company with someone they never faced before.

I'd show you guys a crossover I'm doing, but it's not ready yet. And it's gonna take some time seeing how I'm doing it alone. But one things for sure, I've already cancelled my other mugen ideas and I don't intend to cancel this one too. Help or no help, I intend to finish it. :thumbsup:

Post Merge: [time]Thu Mar  5 00:34:02 2009[/time]
easy guys..give the dude a break.

i admit, i got bored of mvc styled characters myself and i wont probably make another mvc styled character but mugen isn't all about mvc you know..i mean you can build a cvs game by using warsukai3's only characters, or a pocket fighters game using kongs pockets, cyber bots, mk..etc
then again what's new about building a cvs game, svc or whatever..
mk vs sf is a dear come true? i'm sure you know that these flash videos gameplay wont be translated o the limited mugen engine as it is right now, so puting together a screen pack with the unmatched sprites of sf and mk and giving ryu a hadouken fatality, zangief a babality and gouki a friendship move isn't really new cus simply this way it will be an MK game with ryu and ken in it = mugen lol

mugen wont die as long as there are new 2d fighting games being released, new sprites, ideas and gameplay mechanics..if 2d games die mugen will get boring yes but it wont die cus then ppl will be making different versions of the same characters over and over or even drawing new sprites and characters to keep things fresh.
some ppl are actually trying to improve on mugen by making new mugen clones with new futures and additions...this alone if gets done will surly give mugen a very long life span.
also new ppl are introduced to mugen like everyday as well as new mugen creators creating new stuff.

thing is creators chose to focus on the gameplay style they like the most...ppl like mvc so that's why you see a lot of them being made.
as for dc vs marvel game, well basically it still is mvc with dc instead, so not much new here as well.
here are many projects being worked on around the mugen community like O Illu wip pocket game and the sf2 nes game released a while back.

^^(PM)^
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 01:37:29 AM by battlesphere »
This is for those who thought I wasn't gonna do anything.
Andrew-the-Hedgehog's deviantART gallery

Offline volzzilla

• Last Login:February 03, 2024, 11:29:19 AM
  • MMV - http://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
    • The Mugen Multiverse
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2009, 01:48:26 AM »
I'm thinking you should not make this thread seem like its wrong for people to like the MvC style. It is a person's right to have whatever preferences they want to have. And I'm willing to bet that on a forum where the official team here is devoted to making MvC, that preference is going to happen with quite a few people.
Please visit a DC/Marvel centered Mugen Community at: http://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/

Offline BlkMoose

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 09, 2019, 08:10:26 AM
  • All I know is Christ Rules!!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2009, 02:44:41 AM »
Well I think that MVC was so popular cause of the marvel chars and the supped up capcom chars it made for more exciting game play. Personally I liked SFA2 game play better ;D.I think that mugen is a great engine and as long as people create original chars ;*)).It will never die .Maybe someone will make an 3D engine like mugen and we could create soul caliber type chars, that would be sweet :oI feel that over saturating mugen with 99,000 kens and ryu hurts it a little though.....lol
The thoughts in the mind can only become reality,if your willing to die to express them......

Offline battlesphere

• Initiate
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2009, 03:19:14 AM »
I'm thinking you should not make this thread seem like its wrong for people to like the MvC style.

Like I'm trying to say, I'm not saying it's wrong. If I thought it was, I wouldn't be here.

It is a person's right to have whatever preferences they want to have. And I'm willing to bet that on a forum where the official team here is devoted to making MvC, that preference is going to happen with quite a few people.
^^(PM)^
But even though you didn't understand what I was saying, I did like what you put here. :thumbsup:

Post Merge: March 05, 2009, 03:27:52 AM
I feel that over saturating mugen with 99,000 kens and ryu hurts it a little though.....lol

Ken: (Holds up a sword at a Ryu's chin.) "You threaten my people with an army of Ryus."

Ryu: "Blastphamy! This is creation!"

Ken: ...... "Creation? THIS IS MUGEN!!!" (Hurricane kicks Ryu into a hole.)

:D :D :D
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 03:27:52 AM by battlesphere »

Offline volzzilla

• The Mugen Multiverse
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2009, 09:11:51 AM »
Perhaps your true intent is not to demean peoples opinions of MvC play, but the underlying feel of what your saying makes it sound like people that go for that sort of thing are not creative enough.
Please visit a DC/Marvel centered Mugen Community at: http://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/

Offline BlkMoose

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 09, 2019, 08:10:26 AM
  • All I know is Christ Rules!!!!
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2009, 09:49:03 AM »
Not trying to be funny , but what type of project are you working on and maybe your really asking in so many way for some help with it? :-w cause you brought it up a few times....that's why I asked :-??
The thoughts in the mind can only become reality,if your willing to die to express them......

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 06, 2024, 12:04:31 PM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2009, 10:27:47 AM »
Sure people are downloading MvC stuff from mugen sites like this, but because it is mainly an upgrade of an idea that existed before, it loses some people's interest. And sometime in the future (Maybe about two or five more years), that amount will drop.

You're terrible wrong, again.

I think you have some old mugen friend that is tired and is making bad influence on you. People go and comes. There are tons of MVC style gameplay, like me. Almost EVERY char that I do have this influence. If people don't like, its not my problem....the char is mine. :)

admit im slightly getting tired of of the mvc STYLED

Jesus Christ...this is SO SIMPLE! There are just 2 things:

1 - You AREN'T FORCED to download the chars, nobody put it on your HD, you've downloaded at your own will. If you don't like, simply DELETES IT.

2 - Go and learn to make a character and do yourself!

Come on guys...sorry if I sound rude, but its too childish to sit down and start to cry "OHHHHHH MYYYYYYYY, I DON"T LIKE MVC STYLE! BLAH BLAH BLAH"

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2009, 11:02:54 AM »
You're terrible wrong, again.

Jesus Christ...this is SO SIMPLE! There are just 2 things:

1 - You AREN'T FORCED to download the chars, nobody put it on your HD, you've downloaded at your own will. If you don't like, simply DELETES IT.

2 - Go and learn to make a character and do yourself!

Come on guys...sorry if I sound rude, but its too childish to sit down and start to cry "OHHHHHH MYYYYYYYY, I DON"T LIKE MVC STYLE! BLAH BLAH BLAH"

^^(PM)^ ^^(PM)^ ^^(PM)^

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline battlesphere

• Initiate
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2009, 05:50:48 PM »
maybe your really asking in so many way for some help with it? :-w cause you brought it up a few times....that's why I asked :-??

Actually, I'm not asking for any help with this project of mine. Like I said before, help or no help, I intend to finish it.

Besides, I plan to create my own Mugen related site one of these days. Hopefully it'll bring in some helping hands.

Not trying to be funny , but what type of project are you working on

As for the project, it is something nobody would dare to do. 8) And I've explained to many people that at first  8-} , it may sound silly. But when you think about it, it starts to sound very interesting. :)

The project is called Capcom vs. Reality: The Unexpected Crossover. It is where real people from fame, history, or someplace you never heard of before go up against fictional Capcom characters in order to get a chance to defeat a forgotten evil presence and be granted one wish.

I wasn't gonna start sharing it until I get five sprite sheets done just to proove to most people that I'm not gonna sit on my butt and watch them do the work for me.

So far, I have two sprite sheets ready that you'd be able to see in my DeviantART account. One of them is Mega Man. The other is me. And those two were not easy to make. I still got a long ways to go, but if that's the price I have to pay to get it done, then so be it. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately, my new computer is having trouble downloading the Adobe programs (I used Adobe Fireworks to create the sprite sheets). So I won't be able to bring in any new sprite sheets for a while until I can get my computer to cooperate. o.O#

Luckily, that'll give me time to find out who I should put in to fill in the empty spots for the reality side. My Papa is attempting to do remixes of certain songs I picked out. So just about the only person I have helping me out with the project is my Papa, but I don't care if he's the only help I got. :)

Just about, the gameplay would be similar to Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike with a few additions. As for who's in it, here's a link that will show you who's gonna be in it. ::salute::

-----> http://andrew-the-hedgehog.deviantart.com/art/CvR-Character-Progress-1-19-09-110080908 <-----

Because my computer isn't downloading Adobe, the only thing I'm currently doing for CvR is something non-Mugen related called Capcom vs Reality: The Story of Andrew. It's a chapter book that shows how it all began and what Andrew has done to get through the challenges the Capcom world would throw at him. You could find chapters 1 & 2 in my journal entries on my DeviantART page.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2009, 10:29:21 AM »
Hmmmmmmm

Do I want to play Punisher vs Airman ?

Or  some random American war hero vs Ryu ?  8=|

I don't even need to answer that question .

But , good luck on your project . You have alot of work ahead of you .

(click to show/hide)

Offline Sabaki

• Theory Coder
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:December 28, 2014, 03:28:33 AM
  • Busy, as always
    • Wikipedia - Sabaki's Page
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2009, 10:56:46 AM »
Guess I'm jumping into the topic late, but here's my imput. If everyone thinks that mugen is all about SF, Marvel, and crossovers, then think again. Internationally there are so many other characters from different cartoons and gaming series being converted like Gundam, Waku Waku 7, Nitro Battle Royale, Ushio & Tora, etc. Then you have original creations as well, many of them out there. If you stay local and only visit sites or check out creations that are of the common game/comic book genre, then yeah your thoughts will be that mugen is getting stale and is pretty much gonna die. However, if your open-minded and check out the not-so-common stuff, then you'll see that mugen keeps growing with unique and different stuff. Visit the news section here and you'll see what I mean.

Offline greatmuta2

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 19, 2017, 08:07:22 PM
    • greatmuta2
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2009, 11:00:52 AM »
sound cool to me lol as long as you have historic figures from all over not just us cause i can think of to real people lol Lu Bu from the later han dynasty of china and nobufusa baba from the sengoku era of japan who was unscathed after 500 battles lol

Offline volzzilla

• The Mugen Multiverse
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2009, 11:03:45 AM »
That is the cool thing about Mugen, people can build whatever they want to and players can collect whatever they want to. I knew nothing of Mugen 2 1/2 months ago, and now I've been helping out a Marvel/DC Mugen promo site for almost 2 months of that time because I just felt the need to contribute how I could.

And on top of that DooM and Kratos have now piqued my interest to maybe broaden my scope as I've only collected comic chars so far, but now looking at their Kratos for sure and anything else that may jump out at me in the same capacity.

In short, Mugen can be customized how ever a creator wants, as well as how ever a player wants, and that is what makes it great.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2009, 11:06:48 AM »
Guess I'm jumping into the topic late, but here's my imput. If everyone thinks that mugen is all about SF, Marvel, and crossovers, then think again. Internationally there are so many other characters from different cartoons and gaming series being converted like Gundam, Waku Waku 7, Nitro Battle Royale, Ushio & Tora, etc. Then you have original creations as well, many of them out there. If you stay local and only visit sites or check out creations that are of the common game/comic book genre, then yeah your thoughts will be that mugen is getting stale and is pretty much gonna die. However, if your open-minded and check out the not-so-common stuff, then you'll see that mugen keeps growing with unique and different stuff. Visit the news section here and you'll see what I mean.

^^(PM)^ ^^(PM)^ ^^(PM)^

I do have alot of different types of characters on my mugen for Xbox . I have close to 1000 characters on it. But when my buddies come over & we play . I usually play the MVC style , comic book or Capcom characters . For me , that never gets old .

(click to show/hide)

Offline SPOOKY77

• CVGUnited.com Admin
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:May 17, 2011, 11:58:08 AM
    • CVG United
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2009, 11:38:41 AM »
sound cool to me lol as long as you have historic figures from all over not just us cause i can think of to real people lol Lu Bu from the later han dynasty of china and nobufusa baba from the sengoku era of japan who was unscathed after 500 battles lol

Dude you've been at that D warriors forum too much LOL jk bro :)

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2009, 12:20:00 PM »
I have to agree with " the don't like it , don't download it "

there's alot of characters I just don't like so I ........

OK I still download them  ;*)) But they don't go in my roster . I'm a bad example , I download almost everything .

(click to show/hide)

Offline volzzilla

• The Mugen Multiverse
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2009, 12:22:28 PM »
Um, I think O Illusionista was referring to someone else, I might be mistaken but that was my feeling. So I do not understand why your attacking him.

My question though, if you do not like MvC that strongly and admit to not having a single char like that, why are you in a forum that is almost strictly devoted to such, even making games named in that manner. And do not take that as an attack, its just a simple question that I was wondering.

Offline greatmuta2

• Infinity Regular
    • greatmuta2
    • Email
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2009, 12:31:56 PM »
Um, I think O Illusionista was referring to someone else, I might be mistaken but that was my feeling. So I do not understand why your attacking him.

My question though, if you do not like MvC that strongly and admit to not having a single char like that, why are you in a forum that is almost strictly devoted to such, even making games named in that manner. And do not take that as an attack, its just a simple question that I was wondering.
well i onl atacked because he quoted something i said that was a simple opinion and im here because i DID like mvc styled and everything else but as i said thats just something im not a fan of ill admit i have two i have mvc ryu and captain america but the reason im here is because i enjoy it here just like at other forumssome people dont even like mugenbut they still hangout there same with me i enjoy it here you guys are all cool and ill admiy i went a little overboard with my post it was mainly anger that took overbecause it seems alot of people cant handle opinion well and the fact he made it sound like i was crying over mugen really struck a nerve because in my mind it seems he thinks im a little purist or something when im far from that theres alot ofchars i dislike like the handdawn ones that yagoshi makes and the little anme girl chars from melty blood and haruhi and all those and you know what i do i
1.test it out to see if i might actually like it or
2.dont download
EDIT: there i deleted it cause to be honest it was just anger i now feel better that i vented my feelings but can some of you PLEASE learnwhats opinion and whats critisism its getting to be that im not even wanting to come here cause someones quoting something i said and assuming i was critisizing it just one of those thing that piss me off badly a pet peeve i guess you could say
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 12:40:59 PM by greatmuta »

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2009, 12:43:09 PM »
well i onl atacked because he quoted something i said that was a simple opinion and im here because i DID like mvc styled and everything else but as i said thats just something im not a fan of ill admit i have two i have mvc ryu and captain america but the reason im here is because i enjoy it here just like at other forumssome people dont even like mugenbut they still hangout there same with me i enjoy it here you guys are all cool and ill admiy i went a little overboard with my post it was mainly anger that took overbecause it seems alot of people cant handle opinion well and the fact he made it sound like i was crying over mugen really struck a nerve because in my mind it seems he thinks im a little purist or something when im far from that theres alot ofchars i dislike like the handdawn ones that yagoshi makes and the little anme girl chars from melty blood and haruhi and all those and you know what i do i
1.test it out to see if i might actually like it or
2.dont download
EDIT: there i deleted it cause to be honest it was just anger i now feel better that i vented my feelings but can some of you PLEASE learnwhats opinion and whats critisism its getting to be that im not even wanting to come here cause someones quoting something i said and assuming i was critisizing it just one of those thing that piss me off badly a pet peeve i guess you could say

When I finally release Wolvenom . Even though he will be MVC style, he better make it to your roster  :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

(click to show/hide)

Offline greatmuta2

• Infinity Regular
    • greatmuta2
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2009, 12:54:48 PM »
When I finally release Wolvenom . Even though he will be MVC style, he better make it to your roster  :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie

lol he will hes enjoyable to play with oh yeah i also have a wolverine cause when i was younger he was my hero lol and i always enjoyed playin him in marvel super heroes

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 06, 2024, 12:04:31 PM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2009, 12:59:11 PM »

So you've attacked me? Damn, I lost the fun part :) It wasn't an attack, it was my opinion. People should know to handle opinions. If I would attack someon...I won't be that soft :)

Listen pal...I wasn't attacking you. And the "sit down and cry" wasn't for you, so CHILL OUT.

I did respect you a lot man...but just to know you could attack me just because an opnion (and misunderstood) makes me wonder...

As for the project, it is something nobody would dare to do. Cool And I've explained to many people that at first  silly , it may sound silly. But when you think about it, it starts to sound very interesting. Smiley

The project is called Capcom vs. Reality: The Unexpected Crossover. It is where real people from fame, history, or someplace you never heard of before go up against fictional Capcom characters in order to get a chance to defeat a forgotten evil presence and be granted one wish.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....this explains EVERYTHING.

So, you've made all that rumble...to get attention to your project.

What a low blow...

Offline greatmuta2

• Infinity Regular
    • greatmuta2
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2009, 01:20:30 PM »
So you've attacked me? Damn, I lost the fun part :) It wasn't an attack, it was my opinion. People should know to handle opinions. If I would attack someon...I won't be that soft :)

Listen pal...I wasn't attacking you. And the "sit down and cry" wasn't for you, so CHILL OUT.

I did respect you a lot man...but just to know you could attack me just because an opnion (and misunderstood) makes me wonder...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....this explains EVERYTHING.

So, you've made all that rumble...to get attention to your project.

What a low blow...
yeah i admit i went a little overboard sorry man its just getting to its not just you but youtube and other forums and real lifeits just been pissing me off and i guess i just snapped at you and most of what i said was out of anger and i really didnt mean half of what i said but the part when you said that stuff about crying i thought was directed toward me cause it was right after the thing yousaid to me so sorry again for my misunderstanding

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 10, 2024, 02:44:09 PM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[May 09, 2024, 11:53:48 AM]

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

* IMT Calendar