collapse

Author Topic: Da support NUTPATCH THREAD/Nutpatch fan club  (Read 1342 times)

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
Da support NUTPATCH THREAD/Nutpatch fan club
« on: August 21, 2008, 07:29:42 PM »
well school started today and because of some dumb decisions i go to continuation school, Its my last year in high school and i want u guys to say something motivational to me, so that i can stay in school and finish school wit a bang  :w00t: :w00t:

u have 2 other choices.

u guys could just compliment Nutpatch.

Or u can worship me like a god.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 01:53:06 AM by Nutpatch »

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
Re: Da support NUTPATCH THREAD
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 07:33:47 PM »
don't do drugs and stay in school  :thumbsup:
 :DxDie

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline I_Burner

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:January 29, 2012, 05:08:52 AM
  • Avy by Hollow Boy aka C.D.
    • Burnt M.U.G.E.N.
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 07:56:14 PM »
Yeah school sucks, but you want to know the secret that nobody ever really tells you while you're there? The "real world" sucks alot harder. Once you get out there on your own, there may not be so many people telling you what to do, but that's because nobody gives a damn if you make it or not. You get a lot of breaks while you're a student that you never even realize. Lots of places give you discounts, and some places even offer things for free. If I could do it all over again, I'd stay in school as long as possible.

You're right there, anyway. Why walk away now? Wouldn't you rather have the satisfaction of proving all the people who don't think you'll make it wrong? We all see what Nutpatch is made of here all the time, and he doesn't seem like the type to go down without a fight. Show everybody that you're not one of those fools who's gonna spend their life sweeping out a gas station, or end it lying face down behind one. Get out there and kick some @$$!

Offline nick09

• Contributor
  • Last Login:December 21, 2011, 10:16:38 PM
    • Nick09's creations
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 08:32:46 PM »
Errrr..... Make use of your last year to get high grades?

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2008, 08:35:24 PM »
Yeah school sucks, but you want to know the secret that nobody ever really tells you while you're there? The "real world" sucks alot harder. Once you get out there on your own, there may not be so many people telling you what to do, but that's because nobody gives a damn if you make it or not. You get a lot of breaks while you're a student that you never even realize. Lots of places give you discounts, and some places even offer things for free. If I could do it all over again, I'd stay in school as long as possible.

You're right there, anyway. Why walk away now? Wouldn't you rather have the satisfaction of proving all the people who don't think you'll make it wrong? We all see what Nutpatch is made of here all the time, and he doesn't seem like the type to go down without a fight. Show everybody that you're not one of those fools who's gonna spend their life sweeping out a gas station, or end it lying face down behind one. Get out there and kick some @$$!

Dam * sheds tear* man that was motivational and ur so right my mom tells me the same thing ur like a parent  8) Thank u thats wat im talkin about u deserve a hand for that  =D> =D> =D> And i dont go down without a fight im one of the few leader figures of the hood u know how many black ppl are so suprised when they find out i can speak japanese u will never find someone like me. Yea i go bad like most ppl in my hood but im going in a positive direction.

Offline thefisherkings

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 01, 2012, 07:28:44 PM
  • Jesus Saves!
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2008, 10:22:44 AM »
School does not suck best time of your life trust me.  College new best time of your life trust me.  No School no college no fun.  Works sucks massive wind unless your an athlete, singer, actor or work at a school (like me).  All this unless your Lebron requires school.  Again work sucks, no summer break no variety, no nothing.
This is how much God loved the world: He gave his Son, his one and only Son. And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed; by believing in him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life!

Offline I_Burner

• Stage Creator
    • Burnt M.U.G.E.N.
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2008, 08:23:15 PM »
Dam * sheds tear* man that was motivational and ur so right my mom tells me the same thing ur like a parent  8) Thank u thats wat im talkin about u deserve a hand for that  =D> =D> =D> And i dont go down without a fight im one of the few leader figures of the hood u know how many black ppl are so suprised when they find out i can speak japanese u will never find someone like me. Yea i go bad like most ppl in my hood but im going in a positive direction.

Like I told you once before, if I see something I can help out with, I will.

You're on the right track, man. That's awesome that you speak Japanese! One thing that life has taught me is that knowledge is everything, and the more you know the more people start to respect you. I hope you're thinking about college, even if it's just a local community college to start (don't worry about money - grants and student loans are easier to get than you'd think). Getting a degree will open up more doors for you than you can imagine, and it really does earn you a lot of respect with people. And just imagine how surprised people would be finding out that a kid like you went to college.

BTW, nice quote!  :thumbsup:

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2008, 08:32:37 PM »

Like I told you once before, if I see something I can help out with, I will.

You're on the right track, man. That's awesome that you speak Japanese! One thing that life has taught me is that knowledge is everything, and the more you know the more people start to respect you. I hope you're thinking about college, even if it's just a local community college to start (don't worry about money - grants and student loans are easier to get than you'd think). Getting a degree will open up more doors for you than you can imagine, and it really does earn you a lot of respect with people. And just imagine how surprised people would be finding out that a kid like you went to college.

BTW, nice quote!  :thumbsup:

hell yea im going to college my whole family has been poor for generations and my mom really wants me to go to college she said she would be sooooo proud of me if im successful because she grew up poor, and had kids at the age of 16 and regreted it. Shes trying to finish college now But yea my older brother who is on probabtion is in college and my sister who just turned 18 is about to start college and so am i next year. And everyone doubted my mom sayin she was a bad mom and that all her kids were goin to have kids before the age of 18. Suprisingly she taught me discipline how to act in public area's and to always be respectful and none of us have kids at the age of 18. Thanxs I burner i will go to college i want to make my mom proud of me.

Offline nick09

• Contributor
    • Nick09's creations
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2008, 09:02:01 PM »
Yeah Nutpatch make your mom proud of you. As it will also make your life easier after college with a degree. What are you thinking about taking for college anyways?

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2008, 10:19:01 PM »
Yeah Nutpatch make your mom proud of you. As it will also make your life easier after college with a degree. What are you thinking about taking for college anyways?

Well since i'm required to take 2 outside school programs in continuation school i am taking japanese language in college right now while i am in high school. I guess i will do something that has to do with travel since i will be able to speak 2 languages.

Offline ItalianStallion

• Hoodville Certified
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:May 07, 2022, 08:13:31 PM
  • Today you are inspired. Tomorrow you inspire
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2008, 10:35:51 PM »
stay in school or flip burgers.

>:-(-| that gif on your sig from giftube is mad funny  :D

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2008, 10:38:02 PM »
stay in school or flip burgers.

>:-(-| that gif on your sig from giftube is mad funny  :D

Lol yea thats a good way to put it. Yea da sig is funny :D

Offline nick09

• Contributor
    • Nick09's creations
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2008, 08:40:29 AM »
Who knows Nutpatch you could work in Japan. I'm taking Computer networking for half of the day during this school year and next year. So after I'm done I should be able to set up my own media servers so I can listen to music on the go and without taking up extra HDD space. My brother's friend took the class and now he makes 50 bucks an hour.

Offline I_Burner

• Stage Creator
    • Burnt M.U.G.E.N.
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2008, 10:21:53 AM »
Yeah, knowing Japanese would make you really valuable to a lot of companies (like Sony, Toyota, etc.). Maybe try taking some business classes in college.

Your mom sounds like an amazing person, BTW. Do her proud!

Offline nick09

• Contributor
    • Nick09's creations
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2008, 12:19:34 PM »
You can even be a translator for important shows! Such as E3.

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2008, 04:40:27 PM »
Yeah, knowing Japanese would make you really valuable to a lot of companies (like Sony, Toyota, etc.). Maybe try taking some business classes in college.

Your mom sounds like an amazing person, BTW. Do her proud!

Man u say everything that my mom says lol she said i should get a job for sony also. And in her younger days my mom was violent until she had dreams of killing people all the time she ended up going to church and now she is an amazing person. Well i start japanese college class this thursday actually me and my mom go to da same college at da same time.

Offline Sub-Zero

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 18, 2010, 11:11:29 PM
  • When i move throught the Ghetto i drive slow
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2008, 04:54:44 PM »
it would be funny is nutpatch all of a sudden turned into nasty Nas or sumthin

OR Nus? hmm Nuts..hehe

idk lmao good luck my nig

Offline Ryu # 20

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 04, 2016, 08:34:54 AM
  • Justice Fighter
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2008, 04:57:28 PM »
There might be a chance you will really miss high school after you graduate. That's what happened to me. It's your last year, so enjoy it and don't be miserable like I was during my last year - or like I'm now missing high school.

And so would I. I got this clear since I was 10.

Offline nick09

• Contributor
    • Nick09's creations
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2008, 02:55:33 PM »
Who knows you could be working for Japanese consumer support. :D

Offline George Costanza

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 20, 2010, 08:55:01 PM
  • You can stuff your sorries in a sack, mister!
    • Heavy Metal Mugen
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2008, 11:39:35 AM »
NUTPATCH!!!!! U EFFIN ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Nuts4Nuts<3

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2008, 07:31:54 PM »
NUTPATCH!!!!! U EFFIN ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Nuts4Nuts<3

lol thanx man i guess LG aint da only one wit her own fan club  :-j

Offline aPoCaLyPsE

• :+:Simply Twist'D:+:
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 30, 2018, 06:11:39 PM
  • ...I spit blood before I speak...
    • -"aPoCaLyPsE's Bio... Enter with Caution..."
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2008, 07:50:55 PM »
[-X There is no "free ride" on the road to knowledge, believe me I've checked. Hang in there and finish the race strong, my friends. Only 10-11 more months and it will all be ova!

...Then 4-5 years later, if your like me you'll be begging to go back to school, even if it was continuation, just because you'll have such fond memories even if they seem like a pain now.

-"aPoC." 

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2008, 01:54:01 AM »
[-X There is no "free ride" on the road to knowledge, believe me I've checked. Hang in there and finish the race strong, my friends. Only 10-11 more months and it will all be ova!

...Then 4-5 years later, if your like me you'll be begging to go back to school, even if it was continuation, just because you'll have such fond memories even if they seem like a pain now.

-"aPoC." 

yea i feel u finish strong then PARTY!!!! now anyways i hope ppl dont think im hella self centered for makin this thread  ;*))

Offline George Costanza

• Infinity Regular
    • Heavy Metal Mugen
    • Email
Re: Da support NUTPATCH THREAD/Nutpatch fan club
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2008, 11:38:49 AM »
NUt PATCH = <3

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2008, 12:08:27 PM »

-"aPoC."

I can't beleive everyone is atarting their own fan club thread  :DxDie

I agree with Apoc . I miss highschool & would love to go back instead of being in the " real world " . Find yourself a good chick  this year & stick with her for life . Once women get to the " real world " single , their veiws change & it seems the are ruined for life .

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline George Costanza

• Infinity Regular
    • Heavy Metal Mugen
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2008, 12:13:58 PM »
this is my last year of high school and i cant belive its over like wtf it was jus like yesterday i was a freshmen >.<

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2008, 12:19:37 PM »
this is my last year of high school and i cant belive its over like wtf it was jus like yesterday i was a freshmen >.<

same and DT lol i think i made my fanclub first it just had a different name  :D

Offline George Costanza

• Infinity Regular
    • Heavy Metal Mugen
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2008, 12:23:02 PM »

same and DT lol i think i made my fanclub first it just had a different name  :D

cuz u mad sexxe thats y :-D

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2008, 12:39:24 PM »

cuz u mad sexxe thats y :-D

i wont lie i am sexy lol, i look even better then L.G (just playin) girls think im conceded.. But that was weird that a guy just called me sexy :|

Offline George Costanza

• Infinity Regular
    • Heavy Metal Mugen
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2008, 12:41:59 PM »
Post ur pic in the post yo pic thread  :P

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2008, 12:44:16 PM »

Maybe i will i have to redo my dreads though and are u interested in me lol just asking  :-??

Offline George Costanza

• Infinity Regular
    • Heavy Metal Mugen
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2008, 01:58:02 PM »

Maybe i will i have to redo my dreads though and are u interested in me lol just asking  :-??

:)

Offline nick09

• Contributor
    • Nick09's creations
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2008, 03:29:20 PM »

Oh yeah I'm making sure I use the BOCES Computer Networking class to learn the basics of Computer Networking. Here is a description of the program here.

So far I learned on how to make a RJ-45(Ethernet cables) which was very basic with just the plug and cable.

Offline Lightblackheart

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 03, 2014, 10:33:27 PM
  • infinity's personal Dimentional Jester
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2008, 05:08:28 PM »
well school started today and because of some dumb decisions i go to continuation school, Its my last year in high school and i want u guys to say something motivational to me, so that i can stay in school and finish school wit a bang  :w00t: :w00t:

Man,good luck! i'll be rooting you from here!

WTF?  :DxDie

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2008, 07:17:46 PM »

Man,good luck! i'll be rooting you from here!

WTF?  :DxDie

Ha my man is back wats up.

Offline Lightblackheart

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 03, 2014, 10:33:27 PM
  • infinity's personal Dimentional Jester
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2008, 07:23:00 PM »
Yeah NutPatch,i am back and ready to do some good posts.Glad to see you all again ;)

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2008, 07:35:42 PM »
Yeah NutPatch,i am back and ready to do some good posts.Glad to see you all again ;)

man wats been up wit u ?

Offline ExShadow

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 03, 2023, 07:30:21 PM
  • Get serious.
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2008, 11:26:41 PM »
hes ben with me
»ĐΣΛTĦŞTØRM«

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2008, 01:05:48 AM »
wow i need a thread like this one. im out of school now and im 21 and now i work and everything f*in goes to bills and i can go to college but im lacking motivation and spirit like i used to have. right now retsu and my other friend in illinois are the only friends i truly have and neither can be here with me right now to keep me going. i got a lot on plate just like u nutpatch. i have more on my shoulders than most know and i almost gave up......i was supposed to be the one to bring my family out of the mess it is in and be the hero. one sacrifice that was worth has cost me that but i plan on reclaiming my spot but yet still i lack the effort and will power. nutpatch do me a favor man......go all the way to the top and dont ever stop for a girl or because someone needs your help. dont put aside your success to help someone because if u do even if the cause is honorable enough to do so you will pay for it in the future because since you didnt succeed you have no money and that means u staying back to help someone was worth it but at the same time it wasnt cuz now you cant even help that person let alone help yourself. thats the mistake i made but thats all going to change. make a promise with me.......let's not ever stop climbing even when we are satisfied and let's strive for what people say is impossible...Perfection!!! >:(

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2008, 03:14:59 AM »
wow i need a thread like this one. im out of school now and im 21 and now i work and everything f*in goes to bills and i can go to college but im lacking motivation and spirit like i used to have. right now retsu and my other friend in illinois are the only friends i truly have and neither can be here with me right now to keep me going. i got a lot on plate just like u nutpatch. i have more on my shoulders than most know and i almost gave up......i was supposed to be the one to bring my family out of the mess it is in and be the hero. one sacrifice that was worth has cost me that but i plan on reclaiming my spot but yet still i lack the effort and will power. nutpatch do me a favor man......go all the way to the top and dont ever stop for a girl or because someone needs your help. dont put aside your success to help someone because if u do even if the cause is honorable enough to do so you will pay for it in the future because since you didnt succeed you have no money and that means u staying back to help someone was worth it but at the same time it wasnt cuz now you cant even help that person let alone help yourself. thats the mistake i made but thats all going to change. make a promise with me.......let's not ever stop climbing even when we are satisfied and let's strive for what people say is impossible...Perfection!!! >:(

dam man i know where ur commin from and yea if u ever made a topic which u should i would support u all da way.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Neon Light Force Demo by kyoman
[May 08, 2024, 12:50:05 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 05, 2024, 10:08:50 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 02, 2024, 09:44:33 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[April 21, 2024, 12:09:20 PM]

Ultimate E. Honda + stage by ELECTRO
[April 18, 2024, 09:47:24 PM]

Sunset Beach (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare
[April 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM]

Wonder Twins 2.0 by brucewayne74, Shining and Skhsato123 by brucewayne74
[April 05, 2024, 06:07:48 PM]

X-Men Training Room (Bright & Dark) Stage 1.1 & 1.0 by MatreroG
[April 05, 2024, 10:55:29 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[April 01, 2024, 11:03:03 PM]

Get permabanned! VoteKick gets fighters banned in MUGEN! (April Fools 2024) by GTFoxN6Y
[April 01, 2024, 05:25:31 PM]

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal