Snake Eyes (Acey)
Original Release Date: Christmas 2006
Current Release Date: 10/10/2011
Current Version: Mugen 1.0
As my first Mugen character, I knew nothing about programming or what frames would be necessary to completed an entire character. Because of my experience in creating this character, I feel a strong empathy with new mugen creators as they attempt something great. Since this time I have come a long way and I feel my work shows through well on the current version of Snake Eyes.
Snake Eyes is the code name of a member of the G.I. Joe team. Much of his history and information, including his real name, place of birth, as well as almost everything else about him, have remained classified. Snake Eyes is quiet in his movements and is a swift and deadly master of multiple martial arts. He has been romantically involved with fellow G.I. Joe member Master Sergeant Shana M. O'Hara, a.k.a. Scarlett.
- HP = Knock Down
- D, HP = Launch
- D, HK = Trip
- HP (in air) = Ground Bounce
- HK (in air) = Ground Bounce
- D,F, P = Shadow Thrust = Combo starter/extender, increases speed, can only be performed once per ground combo. In the air it can only start combo, no increase in speed. (Ground or Air)
- D,B, K = Shadow Kick = Combo starter/extender, increases speed, can only be performed once per ground combo. In air this causes a ground bounce, no increase in speed. (Ground or Air)
- D,B, P = Sword Attack = Blocks projectiles, perform command twice for a quick second hit on the ground. (Ground or Air)
- D,F, K = Timber Attack = Low hit. Connects OTG. (Ground or Air)
- F,D,DF, P = Shoulder Thrust = Anti air attack, final hit is a ground bounce. (Ground only)
- Hold B,F, P = Uzi (Blue Lazer) = Projectile. (Ground only)
- Hold B, F, K = Throwing Stars = Projectile. (Ground or Air)
- D,F, PP = Hyper Uzi (press F,U or UF during start up for directional control)
- D,B, PP = Arashikage
- D,B, KK = Yo Joe!
Ground Bounce Moves
These moves cause the opponent to lie on the ground in an attackable state. Ground bounce will only function once per combo. You can recognize the opponent entered a ground bounce by the broken ground beneith the opponent.
- Air Hard Punch (HP)
- Air Hard Kick (HK)
- Air Shadow Kick second hit (D,B, K)
These moves can hit an oppoent in a lie down state following a ground bounce.
- Timber Attack (D,F, K)
- Crouching Kicks (D, K)
- Launcher (D, HP)
Stage: "Arashikage No Yoru" by Acey