(Redirected from Screen packs)
A Screen Pack (also known as a Motif) is a mugen plugin that can be used to change the visualizations of the mugen environment.
A Screen Pack can include the various type of story boards:
- Logo - A preintro, typically used for the designer's logo.
- Intro - The main introduction to the game environment.
- Arcade Intro - Plays after selecting a character in arcade mode. These could be character specific (which requires code to be added to each character) or shared.
- Ending - Plays at the end of aracde mode. These could be character specific (which requires code to be added to each character) or shared.
- Game Credits - Plays following the game ending.
- Title Screen
- Options Screen
- Select Screen
- Versus Screen
Lifebar and FX
- Lifebar - The lifebar contains the life meter and the Hyper/Super Power meter and a place for the character's name and face icon. A single screen pack will have 3 version of the lifebar, for the 1 on 1 modes, 2 on 2 modes and turns modes.
- FightFX - This consists of all in game special effects, including hitsparks, hit sounds, and movement effects. Although many characters are programmed to use their own set of FX, the default FX are also in common use.