(Redirected from Characters)
A Mugen Character is a digital fighter created for the M.U.G.E.N engine.
Each character consists of the following files:
- DEF - the main file that holds the character's name, author's name and tells with of the below files to use in the character.
- SFF - file format used to hold compressed groups of sprites, typically in pcx format.
- ACT - 256 color palette file to assign a color to each sprite index
- AIR - text file format used to give animation and collision properties to a character
- CNS - text file format used to program a series of statedefs
- CMD - text file format used to program the characters input contorls
- SND - file formate used to hold compressed sound files, typically in wav format