collapse

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)  (Read 127105 times)

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
Re: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)
« Reply #3750 on: April 28, 2008, 01:46:19 AM »
yeah, I lol'ed when nigels bro was saying "got some chicken?" while I was pretending that I wanted the ship to go :DxDie

>:-(-|

got a new sig, LOL ;)

Ha, I was lmao at "You better apawgize"  :DxDie

I kinda forgot about that part :DxDie blame my short term memory ;)
Currently in need of one

Offline Codyman155

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2018, 05:59:05 PM
  • <_<
    • Email
« Reply #3751 on: April 28, 2008, 01:56:48 AM »
Hahahaha! I like my Taunt commets so far,to me there pretty funny : )

thank you Daigo!

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #3752 on: April 28, 2008, 02:03:09 AM »
Yeah I don't expect on fighting you any time soon Akeme. L-)

You won't post your damn FC. :-??

Oh and Daigo, remember when I 3 stocked you as Kirby when you were Meta Knight on the Pirate Ship?

"What the..."

That's all I can say. :DxDie

You only 3 stocked me becouse I kept purposley jumping infront of that damn lever that keeps fliping, your kirby bores me(fly around, back air kick, suck, repeat, LOL!), I was hoping you noticed that I was playing around when I kept runing into Kirbys damn vacuum mouth, but I guess not! I don't even try to play some of you people anymore, especially you, I used to 3 stock you all the time, and that gets boring, so I just mess around to even things up! When I play you, it's just like... whatever... the only people I like playing or the people that play for fun, 'couse I allready know I can beat all of ya! LOL! Nigel is a fun brawler, his brother, and BigJ, I hardley try with any of you now! I know I'ma start sh*t with this but meh, it's been a while! LOL!

@ BigJ, you should stick to Capt. Falcon, I've never seen someone Falcon punch so successfully!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 02:09:28 AM by Kid Daigo »
Coming 2099.

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
« Reply #3753 on: April 28, 2008, 02:17:44 AM »
@Kid daigo, yeah everyone knows your good which is cool so is others but to me i see it as everyone can beat eveyone if they really want to but right now it's all aout having fun, i mean the only real time to show your skills and be serious is at tournaments becasue there is where you get noticed plus on the wii it has no record of your losses or wins and such so why bother plus online is just for training for tournaments. ;)

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #3754 on: April 28, 2008, 02:19:04 AM »

Oh and Daigo, remember when I 3 stocked you as Kirby when you were Meta Knight on the Pirate Ship?

"What the..."

You only 3 stocked me becouse I kept purposley jumping infront of that damn lever that keeps fliping, your kirby bores me(fly around, back air kick, suck, repeat, LOL!), I was hoping you noticed that I was playing around when I kept runing into Kirbys damn vacuum mouth, but I guess not! I don't even try to play some of you people anymore, especially you, I used to 3 stock you all the time, and that gets boring, so I just mess around to even things up! When I play you, it's just like... whatever... the only people I like playing or the people that play for fun, 'couse I allready know I can beat all of ya! LOL! Nigel is a fun brawler, his brother, and BigJ, I hardley try with any of you now! I know I'ma start sh*t with this but meh, it's been a while! LOL!

@ BigJ, you should stick to Capt. Falcon, I've never seen someone Falcon punch so successfully!

I agree

Bigj, is a really good falcon player :D

@Kid daigo, yeah everyone knows your good which is cool so is others but to me i see it as everyone can beat eveyone if they really want to but right now it's all aout having fun, i mean the only real time to show your skills and be serious is at tournaments becasue there is where you get noticed plus on the wii it has no record of your losses or wins and such so why bother plus online is just for training for tournaments. ;)

I gotta go with you on that one akeme
Currently in need of one

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #3755 on: April 28, 2008, 02:22:17 AM »

Your "everyone can beat eveyone" theory is broken, if it where true then there would be no winer, Player A can beat player B, but player B could beat A if he really wanted too, and it repeats, it all depends how good you are, some are better than others, "You can always practice, come back and get with it" SFIII Theme song, lol, but I can also do the same! But right now, like I said, I'm just intrested in playing for fun, like I have been, you allready saw the beast and some of you people turned emo, not saying any names, lol! But naw, there is certainly good brawlers here that can beat me, but not to many...! Ya'll know who you are, Kenshin!  \-/o Substantial, AKA Pro!  \-/o LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #3756 on: April 28, 2008, 02:26:18 AM »
gg Aura, had to go =/

Offline Akeme

« Reply #3757 on: April 28, 2008, 02:32:55 AM »

Your "everyone can beat eveyone" theory is broken, if it where true then there would be no winer, Player A can beat player B, but player B could beat A if he really wanted too, and it repeats, it all depends how good you are, some are better than others, "You can always practice, come back and get with it" SFIII Theme song, lol, but I can also do the same! But right now, like I said, I'm just intrested in playing for fun, like I have been, you allready saw the beast and some of you people turned emo, not saying any names, lol! But naw, there is certainly good brawlers here that can beat me, but not to many...! Ya'll know who you are, Kenshin!  \-/o Substantial, AKA Pro!  \-/o LOL!
Heheh my theory or whatever is not broken it's a fact, thats why there are tournaments to see who is really better. I mean im not going to say everyone is weak except a couple few becasue you don't know how good someone really is until the pressure is applied like money matches and tourneys. plus online alot of things can happen that can make someone seem weak but their acuatually better non online. Anyways i just feel it's not correct or nice to just asume or judge ppl skills due to online, now if it was a money match or tournament then thats when you can decide. But to not start an argument everyone have fun playing brawl all day everyday(except me for now) and remeber anyone can be good at something you just gotta find it ;)

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #3758 on: April 28, 2008, 02:38:08 AM »

Heheh my theory or whatever is not broken it's a fact, thats why there are tournaments to see who is really better. I mean im not going to say everyone is weak except a couple few becasue you don't know how good someone really is until the pressure is applied like money matches and tourneys. plus online alot of things can happen that can make someone seem weak but their acuatually better non online. Anyways i just feel it's not correct or nice to just asume or judge ppl skills due to online, now if it was a money match or tournament then thats when you can decide. But to not start an argument everyone have fun playing brawl all day everyday(except me for now) and remeber anyone can be good at something you just gotta find it ;)

Don't even talk to me about money matches, I play mvc2 money matches all the time, my brother goes to toruneys and I know how it works, but at the same time, I can judge how people will do in tourneys by just how the play online! It's always an excuese with you people, and I've been to tourneys, and tournaments dont prove who is better becouse many people dont go and some people get freaked out while playing a pro when they would beat them any day in a normal match, trust me, i know this feeling, I've seen my brother loose to Justin Wong, when I know he would beat him on a casual day hell I cant even beat him, but yet I played a $200 money match for my bro, he moved out so we dont get to do this much, i miss him! LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #3759 on: April 28, 2008, 02:41:28 AM »

"What the..."

You only 3 stocked me becouse I kept purposley jumping infront of that damn lever that keeps fliping, your kirby bores me(fly around, back air kick, suck, repeat, LOL!), I was hoping you noticed that I was playing around when I kept runing into Kirbys damn vacuum mouth, but I guess not! I don't even try to play some of you people anymore, especially you, I used to 3 stock you all the time, and that gets boring, so I just mess around to even things up! When I play you, it's just like... whatever... the only people I like playing or the people that play for fun, 'couse I allready know I can beat all of ya! LOL! Nigel is a fun brawler, his brother, and BigJ, I hardley try with any of you now! I know I'ma start sh*t with this but meh, it's been a while! LOL!

Thanks :) Gotta perfect the knee though ~X( Working on a couple of things with Falcon too. ;)

Your "everyone can beat eveyone" theory is broken, if it where true then there would be no winer, Player A can beat player B, but player B could beat A if he really wanted too, and it repeats, it all depends how good you are, some are better than others, "You can always practice, come back and get with it" SFIII Theme song, lol, but I can also do the same! But right now, like I said, I'm just intrested in playing for fun, like I have been, you allready saw the beast and some of you people turned emo, not saying any names, lol! But naw, there is certainly good brawlers here that can beat me, but not to many...! Ya'll know who you are, Kenshin!  \-/o Substantial, AKA Pro!  \-/o LOL!

Somewhat true. I remember seeing a vid online of a tourney where "guy A" got inside "guy B"'s head. Guy B got all nervous and sweaty and basically played like crap the entire match. That and some of my friends are really good offline. Good enough even to challenge some of you guys. :P

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #3760 on: April 28, 2008, 02:44:53 AM »
 >:-(-| Daigo what year did your bro face Wong? I may or may not have seen your bro get owned. (also casually, I bet Wong could be beaten. I heard he just fucks around a lot casually)

ON TOPIC: I'm better offline. ._. I've proved it at my school, and now I'm one of the top players in my school. ._.;; When I play online, most of the time I'm playing when I shouldn't be playing, or I'm eating, or just generally going on to see who's on and just mess around. Ha. -_-;;
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #3761 on: April 28, 2008, 02:45:06 AM »

"What the..."

Thanks :) Gotta perfect the knee though ~X( Working on a couple of things with Falcon too. ;)

Your "everyone can beat eveyone" theory is broken, if it where true then there would be no winer, Player A can beat player B, but player B could beat A if he really wanted too, and it repeats, it all depends how good you are, some are better than others, "You can always practice, come back and get with it" SFIII Theme song, lol, but I can also do the same! But right now, like I said, I'm just intrested in playing for fun, like I have been, you allready saw the beast and some of you people turned emo, not saying any names, lol! But naw, there is certainly good brawlers here that can beat me, but not to many...! Ya'll know who you are, Kenshin!  \-/o Substantial, AKA Pro!  \-/o LOL!

Somewhat true. I remember seeing a vid online of a tourney where "guy A" got inside "guy B"'s head. Guy B got all nervous and sweaty and basically played like crap the entire match. That and some of my friends are really good offline. Good enough even to challenge some of you guys. :P
QFT! I know my bro. can take on that fat bastard Justin wong any day, but it's a diffrent story when you're up against someone who can deal with tourney pressure, my bro just started a couple years back, but he has potential, I know he can beat Justin! It's all about mind games in fighting games, 'couse it'll get to the point where 2 people have maxed out all they can improve, mvc2 is a perfect example, mix ups and mind games are what wins you mvc2 matches now-a days, 'couse a lot of people have too many skills!

Edit: He lost to my Justin last years Evo, 2k7, he's only faced him twice, I think, i dont know, he's attended some latley where justin wong s hows up, but the bastard wont take me with him no more, i might join one day, lol! And yes, Justin wong is beatable, I beat him in a casual match, but he was using 2 mid tier characters... oh well, at least Ic an say I beat him, lol! But once he busts out MSP, it's all over, but he doesnt like to use that team during casuals!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 02:51:21 AM by Kid Daigo »
Coming 2099.

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #3762 on: April 28, 2008, 02:49:29 AM »
Lol, I bet if we were all to play each other offline, the replays would be insane :P

EDIT: Ach, I'm up late agian... o.O#

Offline Akeme

« Reply #3763 on: April 28, 2008, 02:51:27 AM »
Whoa whoa never said you didn't know anything about money matches and tourneys plus it's good that you know all about that plus for you to bet 200 is crazy but thats you. Anyways believe me there are some ppl that play different when it comes to money matches or tourneys then online (i am one of them) plus my friends who play tekken all the time but when it comes to tourneys or money matches it's like their a whole new person playing the game. Also man i am not one of those ppl who use excuses if i lose, if i lose i lose if i win i win no excuses for me so please dont' categorize me with ppl like that, im just a guy who always looking for challengers and players of the same level or higher and to have fun plus i respect everyone whether they suck or not ;)
Lol, I bet if we were all to play each other offline, the replays would be insane :P
Yup it sure would be ;)

Offline TrunkJunky

• Re-emerging Stage Maker
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:November 26, 2014, 10:09:54 PM
  • I know nothing about making anything anymore.
    • TrunJunky MUGEN Partay Mode!!!
« Reply #3764 on: April 28, 2008, 02:54:14 AM »
I can't believe how seriously you guys take this game.

Besides Daigo, you know damn well you can't deny a challenge. :w00t:

I do seem to recall beating your Sonic AND Ness when I was just fooling around.

In particular, the Ness match:

So there we are on the Jungle Japes stage. I jump off to the platform to start goofing off like a moron. You come at me thinking it's an easy shot. But then BAM! You're grabbed, face planted, and launched like a hot potato.

So either you're f**k*** around with me or you're just not as good with Ness as you'd like to believe.

After all the matches I've played against you, the only character you seem to beat me with is Falco, and even then it's by a small margin (if I'm really determined to beat you).

Yes you beat me 85% of the time. I admit it.

But I always come back for more. Every match I get a little bit better, and you refuse to acknowledge that.

For example, our most recent 1-on-1 match. Kirby vs. Falco on Shadow Moses Island. We whittled each other down to our last stock. BOTH of us were over 120% damage.

You won the sudden death. :DxDie

I could tell you weren't fooling around during that match, so don't even try to bulls*** me there. :|

I know you're better than me, but for you to say I'm not even a challenge is, frankly, a lie. ;D

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #3765 on: April 28, 2008, 02:55:43 AM »
Whoa whoa never said you didn't know anything about money matches and tourneys plus it's good that you know all about that plus for you to bet 200 is crazy but thats you. Anyways believe me there are some ppl that play different when it comes to money matches or tourneys then online (i am one of them) plus my friends who play tekken all the time but when it comes to tourneys or money matches it's like their a whole new person playing the game. Also man i am not one of those ppl who use excuses if i lose, if i lose i lose if i win i win no excuses for me so please dont' categorize me with ppl like that, im just a guy who always looking for challengers and players of the same level or higher and to have fun plus i respect everyone whether they suck or not ;)
Yup it sure would be ;)
$200, dat's a little, I saw Justin win a 5k money match!  :O*D

Edit: @ TrunkJunky, yeah, you are a challenge, just not when I'm using Falco, lol! And seriously, all those matches I was just messing around, I just tend to win with Falco when I'm messing around 'couse... well... He's my damn main! LOL! But yeah, see how it works, you mess around with your main, I loose while choosing characters I hardley play as like ness, I choose my main and you choose your main, I win, but those are all for fun matches, now if I tried, and you tried(with our mains) then i would still win, lol;D
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 03:04:30 AM by Kid Daigo »
Coming 2099.

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #3766 on: April 28, 2008, 02:58:35 AM »
>:-(-|  :D 2k7? LOL I SAW IT. Also, in a money match, of you'd have to beat a large sum of $$$. That said, $200 isn't really crazy. It's more like a sissy bet lol.
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #3767 on: April 28, 2008, 03:02:04 AM »
>:-(-|  :D 2k7? LOL I SAW IT. Also, in a money match, of you'd have to beat a large sum of $$$. That said, $200 isn't really crazy. It's more like a sissy bet lol.

Yupe, I was kinda hinting at that in my last post, $200 is nothing for my brother, damn trilingual speaking nurse! Nurse by day, mvc2 pro by night, lol, he pretty much didnt care if I had lost, he just wanted to entertain the people with us, we where the newbee match, lol!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2008, 03:08:18 AM by Kid Daigo »
Coming 2099.

Offline TrunkJunky

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #3768 on: April 28, 2008, 03:07:56 AM »
Yup it sure would be ;)
$200, dat's a little, I saw Justin win a 5k money match!  :O*D

Edit: @ TrunkJunky, yeah, you are a challenge, just not when I'm using Falco, lol! And seriously, all those matches I was just messing around, I just tend to win with Falco when I'm messing around 'couse... well... He's my damn main! LOL! But yeah, see how it works, you mess around with your main, I loose while choosing characters I hardley play as like ness, I choose my main and you choose your main, I win, but those are all for fun matches, now if I tried, and you tried(with our mains) then i would still win, lol;D

Thank you. :)

I always enjoy fighting you, cuz along with BigJ, KenX, and Sub, are the most challenging opponents I've faced in a long while. :w00t:

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #3769 on: April 28, 2008, 03:09:16 AM »
Yup it sure would be ;)
$200, dat's a little, I saw Justin win a 5k money match!  :O*D

Thank you. :)

I always enjoy fighting you, cuz along with BigJ, KenX, and Sub, are the most challenging opponents I've faced in a long while. :w00t:

Well yeah, I didn't mean to say you are out of my league, 'couse we have some close matches!
Coming 2099.

Offline Akeme

« Reply #3770 on: April 28, 2008, 03:10:34 AM »
I can't believe how seriously you guys take this game.

Besides Daigo, you know damn well you can't deny a challenge. :w00t:

I do seem to recall beating your Sonic AND Ness when I was just fooling around.

In particular, the Ness match:

So there we are on the Jungle Japes stage. I jump off to the platform to start goofing off like a moron. You come at me thinking it's an easy shot. But then BAM! You're grabbed, face planted, and launched like a hot potato.

So either you're f**k*** around with me or you're just not as good with Ness as you'd like to believe.

After all the matches I've played against you, the only character you seem to beat me with is Falco, and even then it's by a small margin (if I'm really determined to beat you).

Yes you beat me 85% of the time. I admit it.

But I always come back for more. Every match I get a little bit better, and you refuse to acknowledge that.

For example, our most recent 1-on-1 match. Kirby vs. Falco on Shadow Moses Island. We whittled each other down to our last stock. BOTH of us were over 120% damage.

You won the sudden death. :DxDie

I could tell you weren't fooling around during that match, so don't even try to bulls*** me there. :|

I know you're better than me, but for you to say I'm not even a challenge is, frankly, a lie. ;D
Exactly that's what im talking it's not nice to not acknowlegde when someone is getting better or was a threat.
>:-(-|  :D 2k7? LOL I SAW IT. Also, in a money match, of you'd have to beat a large sum of $$$. That said, $200 isn't really crazy. It's more like a sissy bet lol.
Well to me thats a waste of money and kinda too much unless your wealthy or something.
Also i don't take this game that seriously becasue it's mostly a family game, but get me in a 2d fighting game and you would think i am akuma himself ;*)) (looks at avy and sig)

Offline TrunkJunky

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #3771 on: April 28, 2008, 03:11:56 AM »
Well yeah, I didn't mean to say you are out of my league, 'couse we have some close matches!

You know it! :)

The little fat pink bastard just can't keep up with Falco's hardcore speed! :D

Offline Akeme

« Reply #3772 on: April 28, 2008, 03:14:15 AM »
 >:-(-|
Hahahaha i just wanted to say this topic is too interesting because like everytime i wanna post i get that warning there had been one or two replies due you wish to review your post ;)

You know it! :)

The little fat pink bastard just can't keep up with Falco's hardcore speed! :D
True ;)

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #3773 on: April 28, 2008, 03:22:31 AM »
>:-(-| Akeme, that's why it's called a money match...and that's also why there aren't a lot of those.

Offline Akeme

« Reply #3774 on: April 28, 2008, 03:26:00 AM »
>:-(-| Akeme, that's why it's called a money match...and that's also why there aren't a lot of those.
I know but still, that money could go to bills, ladyfriend, help the family or the best one charity!!!!! ;)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[Today at 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[Today at 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[Today at 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare