collapse

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)  (Read 129798 times)

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
Re: Multiplayer Super Smash Bros Brawl Discussion
« Reply #3050 on: April 05, 2008, 05:25:24 AM »
Good Game earlier Teros & Trunky. That was some serious lag though.

Hey Zero how about a couple of matches I'm interested to see Marth vs Marth :)

Don't change the subject on me 'couse you know I'm right! LOL! Jk, but damn! Your sis is 10  :o Se like the little dagio jr-JR! LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #3051 on: April 05, 2008, 05:26:34 AM »
Don't feel like brawling  :o :o
Oh shizz!!

I don't know, I kinda do, but not now, lol! And yeah, I just don't want it all going to Aura's head! DAMN STRAIGHT I'm the beast around this motha-F*#&!%! LOL!

edit: ARENT YOU f**k** LISTENING! I dont give a f**k about the samsh balls! I said I aint one to complain about these things!!! and I aint saying you didnt win those few matches, I'm jsut saying dont let those go to your head, 'couse you know what I'll do to ya baby! LAMO!  >:D

@ KenshinX, boi do not go there c'ouse the last time I owned Snake, remember we where fighting and after those matches some person named Anisa jioned, and then after that we had Coin battles with Teros,I think it was Teros?  :-??

I honestly don't recall being owned I remember me still winning even after you spammed that chainthrow that always took me to 60% and besides I believe that night we were even in wins if I recall

I only used that combo once on you, well, once meaning the rounds we had in a day, after htat I stoped using it! LOL! And we where pretty even but we havent Brawled with our 2 mains in a long time, we've been using other characters, like me and ness, you and mario!

No you actually did spam it How I know this? I was on the other side of that move trying to avoid it.

Yes! I spammed it that day, and I havent used it since, and we havent brawled with our mains in a while!
Coming 2099.

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #3052 on: April 05, 2008, 05:28:14 AM »
I'm in the waiting room, says you two are brawling.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #3053 on: April 05, 2008, 05:29:29 AM »
I'm in the waiting room, says you two are brawling.

Yo Zero go on Messenger! I'ma laugh my butt off when someone loggs in in the morning and says: "WOW, I missed another one of t hese Daigo fights!" LMAO!  :DxDie
Coming 2099.

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 18, 2011, 01:36:06 PM
« Reply #3054 on: April 05, 2008, 05:33:40 AM »

Don't change the subject on me 'couse you know I'm right! LOL! Jk, but damn! Your sis is 10  :o Se like the little dagio jr-JR! LOL!

Say what :-w o.O# o.O# I answered your above question that was all

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #3055 on: April 05, 2008, 05:34:12 AM »

Say what :-w o.O# o.O# I answered your above question that was all

Yeah, you answerd while I was typing my post! LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #3056 on: April 05, 2008, 05:39:35 AM »
You guys should settle your differences.

1. Your favorite/Best/Main character
2. One Stock
3. NO Items
4. Final Destination!!11

Seriously.

Arent you listning, I kill him without loosing any lives! LOL! He get emo when I win, that's the issue here! And I just don't want him feeling himself over the couple of matches he wants, I just want to make sure he k nows that I was just chillin' and if he knows that I aint, I might have to take it to Brawl and murder him like I always do! HAHA!

OH, JUST SHUT THE F***ING HELL UP YOU EGOHEADED IDIOT!

first of all, yes I did that and im still learning how to not act depressed from losing too many matches but SHUT UP! you always telling everyone in this topic im EMO or something

just please stop acting like you the king of brawl or somethin

and also, I won those matches and I dont give a S*** telling me that I cheated on smashballs

well F***!!

its a part of smashbros!

so stop acting like you own me or somethin and just F***ING GET OFF THAT DAMN HIGH HORSE!! \-/o \-/o

Hey hey hey Mr. EMO, you never even knew what "high horse" meant when I used it, so don't even think about using words you don't even know.

Also, stop with the bee-otch fit. I mean f**k*** god man, we all know Daigo has a huge @$$ ego. We all stopped caring. Get the f**k over it. Also, it's pretty sad you got all depressed over losing a game. sh*t, it's just a f**k*** game. Quit with the cutting and grow up.

and I dont need you to tell me what the F*** to do, you not the boss of me. >_>

Whatever, go ahead and mope like some emo bee-otch. f**k, go back to watching Narutard or something, obviously with all your whining Brawl is not the time-waster for you.

will you learn to F***ING leave me alone?

also stop trying to be a boss of me, you cant control me >_>

You say the same cliched bulls*** every single time, you know that? Boo-hoo, I keep losing! Boo-hoo, daigo keeps beating me! Leave me alone already! Stop trying to boss me around! Blah blah blah. You sound like one of those crybaby kids from kindergarten. Seriously, grow up already. By responding you're just proving me right. Seriously, go back to your weeaboo activities.
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #3057 on: April 05, 2008, 05:41:53 AM »
You guys should settle your differences.

1. Your favorite/Best/Main character
2. One Stock
3. NO Items
4. Final Destination!!11

Seriously.

Arent you listning, I kill him without loosing any lives! LOL! He get emo when I win, that's the issue here! And I just don't want him feeling himself over the couple of matches he wants, I just want to make sure he k nows that I was just chillin' and if he knows that I aint, I might have to take it to Brawl and murder him like I always do! HAHA!

OH, JUST SHUT THE F***ING HELL UP YOU EGOHEADED IDIOT!

first of all, yes I did that and im still learning how to not act depressed from losing too many matches but SHUT UP! you always telling everyone in this topic im EMO or something

just please stop acting like you the king of brawl or somethin

and also, I won those matches and I dont give a S*** telling me that I cheated on smashballs

well F***!!

its a part of smashbros!

so stop acting like you own me or somethin and just F***ING GET OFF THAT DAMN HIGH HORSE!! \-/o \-/o

Hey hey hey Mr. EMO, you never even knew what "high horse" meant when I used it, so don't even think about using words you don't even know.

Also, stop with the bee-otch fit. I mean f**k*** god man, we all know Daigo has a huge @$$ ego. We all stopped caring. Get the f**k over it. Also, it's pretty sad you got all depressed over losing a game. sh*t, it's just a f**k*** game. Quit with the cutting and grow up.

and I dont need you to tell me what the F*** to do, you not the boss of me. >_>

Whatever, go ahead and mope like some emo bee-otch. f**k, go back to watching Narutard or something, obviously with all your whining Brawl is not the time-waster for you.

will you learn to F***ING leave me alone?

also stop trying to be a boss of me, you cant control me >_>

You say the same cliched bulls*** every single time, you know that? Boo-hoo, I keep losing! Boo-hoo, daigo keeps beating me! Leave me alone already! Stop trying to boss me around! Blah blah blah. You sound like one of those crybaby kids from kindergarten. Seriously, grow up already. By responding you're just proving me right. Seriously, go back to your weeaboo activities.

FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!

JUST SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!

f**k OFF OR SOMETHING!!

JUST FOR THE LOVE OF GOD LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! \-/o \-/o
Currently in need of one

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #3058 on: April 05, 2008, 05:56:04 AM »
ggs Zero if you noticed I probaly should work on not being off the ledge too long as I usually edge guard too much and you ended up stealing the ledge you b@stard :D

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #3059 on: April 05, 2008, 06:01:21 AM »
ggs Zero if you noticed I probaly should work on not being off the ledge too long as I usually edge guard too much and you ended up stealing the ledge you b@stard :D
LOL, that day, the first time against link was a fluke I didn't know that would happen. But I started using it. And that Fwd+B moment was cool xD We were going up. Looks liek your marth is better than mine >_<

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #3060 on: April 05, 2008, 06:04:20 AM »
LOL, that day, the first time against link was a fluke I didn't know that would happen. But I started using it. And that Fwd+B moment was cool xD We were going up. Looks liek your marth is better than mine >_<

I wanna try my MArth, you up for it Kenshin?
Coming 2099.

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #3061 on: April 05, 2008, 06:07:29 AM »

Ya it reminded me of that Luigi thing were 2 Luigis continue to hit eachother with it till 1 flys above the screen. Try working on his foraward air more its 1 of his best moves and it edge guards very well, aside from you using counter that is ;*))

@ Daigo Sure I'm starting to like Marth now.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #3062 on: April 05, 2008, 06:40:59 AM »

Ya it reminded me of that Luigi thing were 2 Luigis continue to hit eachother with it till 1 flys above the screen. Try working on his foraward air more its 1 of his best moves and it edge guards very well, aside from you using counter that is ;*))

Your good with MArth, and it looks like I got better at edge guarding with Fox, I was a bout to shine you when I get a huge delay, he up does his fire fox, then I get dissconected... :( LOL! GG'S!
Coming 2099.

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #3063 on: April 05, 2008, 06:42:03 AM »

Your good with MArth, and it looks like I got better at edge guarding with Fox, I was a bout to shine you when I get a huge delay, he up does his fire fox, then I get dissconected... :( LOL! GG'S!

I was dissapointed you were about to die too :( ;*))

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #3064 on: April 05, 2008, 07:19:38 AM »
ggs Daigo I need to go to bed its 4 am :DxDie I really like your fox since yesterday you improved quite a bit and you werent joking when you said his up tilt is awesome /:O
So how you like Metaknight and Marth ;D

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #3065 on: April 05, 2008, 07:22:28 AM »
ggs Daigo I need to go to bed its 4 am :DxDie I really like your fox since yesterday you improved quite a bit and you werent joking when you said his up tilt is awesome /:O

Damn yo, now it I know what it is that you do! I didn't really feel like playing but I'm glad I did!  ;) And your Marth is kool, but your MedaKnight is annoying, all that grabbing, but hey, what ever it takes to win! LOL!
Coming 2099.

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #3066 on: April 05, 2008, 07:26:08 AM »

Damn yo, now it I know what it is that you do! I didn't really feel like playing but I'm glad I did!  ;) And your Marth is kool, but your MedaKnight is annoying, all that grabbing, but hey, what ever it takes to win! LOL!

Thats one of the best Metaknight tactics is his grabbing I now use his B moves which it looked like it confused you which way the move was gonna end lol Metas dash speed makes him a very reliable thrower. Metaknight is an Offensive character and anything to stop your fox from launching me into his tilts :P

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
Re: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL discussion
« Reply #3067 on: April 05, 2008, 09:42:53 AM »
Actually....
I do own a Wii SD card but...
The SSBB data can't be copied
I did it,doesn't work =/

Damn, that scares me becouse my Wii has froze on me twice! I have almost everything unlocked, and im only missing about 6 little squares in the challanges! I have over 400 trophies and over 600 stickers!
Coming 2099.

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
Re: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL discussion
« Reply #3068 on: April 05, 2008, 10:18:29 AM »
Whoa thats scary i hope that doesn't happen to me ;)

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #3069 on: April 05, 2008, 11:16:26 AM »
Man god damn when do u guys go to sleep and wake up, when I go to bed u guys are talkin bout smash, before I wake up u guys are still talking about smash like u peps never slept. Gezz  during the time am sleep for the night like 7 pages go by, I really need to get in sync with u peps cuz it seems like the only people I play is people who never sleep  8-}

EDIT: btw anyone wanna play now that am up, am trying to get some early morning matches before i leave the house and start the day

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #3070 on: April 05, 2008, 12:41:41 PM »
heck yeah i hear you on that one AJ i feel the same. today ill be brawling with you guys. and whats this kenshinx is using marth now....i want to see how you can get down with my main character and maybe i can you a lesson or two lol jkjk but seriously i want to see how well you use marth. i have also got a few more interesting tricks under my sleeve. i spent a lil time practicing and some cpu fights and now i understand a LOT more about my character. i want some one on one though and that goes for you too BigJ since we are on the same time zone.

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #3071 on: April 05, 2008, 02:26:43 PM »
Man god damn when do u guys go to sleep and wake up, when I go to bed u guys are talkin bout smash, before I wake up u guys are still talking about smash like u peps never slept. Gezz  during the time am sleep for the night like 7 pages go by, I really need to get in sync with u peps cuz it seems like the only people I play is people who never sleep  8-}

EDIT: btw anyone wanna play now that am up, am trying to get some early morning matches before i leave the house and start the day

What do you expect its a Friday AJ :D

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #3072 on: April 05, 2008, 03:04:39 PM »
hey sum1 get on im waiting

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline TrunkJunky

• Re-emerging Stage Maker
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:November 26, 2014, 10:09:54 PM
  • I know nothing about making anything anymore.
    • TrunJunky MUGEN Partay Mode!!!
« Reply #3073 on: April 05, 2008, 03:20:09 PM »
Yo Teros, Z3ro, those were some good matches.

I could say less for the lag though. ~X(

You guys are mean! \-/o

The first match we played, you two emerged as Link and Marth locked in a swordsfight to the death while I (as Kirby) was just brushed off to the side. :'(

Damn Teros, you're a beast with Sonic. :o

You overused items a bit, but your skill is definitely solid. :thumbsup:

Oh, and Daigo:

Why did you drop out of that match between you, me, and Aura? You pulled off a successful Final Smash with Ness and then POOF! you pulled a Houdini on us. [-X

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #3074 on: April 05, 2008, 03:23:51 PM »
Yo Teros, Z3ro, those were some good matches.

I could say less for the lag though. ~X(

You guys are mean! \-/o

The first match we played, you two emerged as Link and Marth locked in a swordsfight to the death while I (as Kirby) was just brushed off to the side. :'(

Damn Teros, you're a beast with Sonic. :o

You overused items a bit, but your skill is definitely solid. :thumbsup:

Oh, and Daigo:

Why did you drop out of that match between you, me, and Aura? You pulled off a successful Final Smash with Ness and then POOF! you pulled a Houdini on us. [-X

I think he had something to do like visit a relative or go eat. maybe something like those :-??
Currently in need of one

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Virtual Bart Science Fair by Lord_Enemil
[Today at 08:23:51 PM]

Classic VS : Cheng / Athena by ELECTRO
[June 13, 2024, 03:03:58 PM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[June 10, 2024, 11:25:24 PM]

Street Fighter Spec Ops 2021 by O Ilusionista
[June 08, 2024, 01:36:06 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[June 06, 2024, 07:34:10 PM]

Kirby the Dream Battle by O Ilusionista
[June 06, 2024, 01:04:12 PM]

Neo Geo Pocket by malevka2
[June 05, 2024, 10:53:57 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:18:12 PM]

[BOR] _Avengers United Battle Force_ by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:13:51 PM]

Mega Man & Bass - Dynamo Man by Sir Rousseau by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:09:50 PM]

* IMT Calendar