collapse

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. BRAWL (All topics Merged)  (Read 129799 times)

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:September 18, 2011, 01:36:06 PM
Re: Multiplayer Super Smash Bros Brawl Discussion
« Reply #3025 on: April 05, 2008, 05:07:59 AM »
You guys should settle your differences.

1. Your favorite/Best/Main character
2. One Stock
3. NO Items
4. Final Destination!!11

Seriously.

Arent you listning, I kill him without loosing any lives! LOL! He gets emo when I win, that's the issue here! And I just don't want him feeling himself over the couple of matches he wants, I just want to make sure he k nows that I was just chillin' and if he knows that I aint, I might have to take it to Brawl and murder him like I always do! HAHA! And I allready said, I can give a f**k about the smash balls, I'm just trying to make sure you understand what I just said!

Speaking of owning Daigo 1on1 Snake vs Falco now XD||

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #3026 on: April 05, 2008, 05:09:03 AM »
Makes sence, Daigo.
Yea! diago is the ssbb beast, but i wonder what happens if he really isn't the beast like ppl say. ;*)) La la la la la la la: final smash ;)
You!!! Untill you get online..! lol

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:March 30, 2017, 10:27:21 PM
    • Email
« Reply #3027 on: April 05, 2008, 05:09:17 AM »

2. One Stock
3. NO Items
4. Final Destination!!11

Seriously.

Arent you listning, I kill him without loosing any lives! LOL! He gets emo when I win, that's the issue here! And I just don't want him feeling himself over the couple of matches he wants, I just want to make sure he k nows that I was just chillin' and if he knows that I aint, I might have to take it to Brawl and murder him like I always do! HAHA! And I allready said, I can give a f**k about the smash balls, I'm just trying to make sure you understand what I just said!

LOL! Really? Idk man, last time we did this I killed you nearly every time, you're snake got kinda sloppy, lol, I don't feel like brawling, maybe in an hour or so?
Coming 2099.

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
« Reply #3028 on: April 05, 2008, 05:10:21 AM »
Don't feel like brawling  :o :o
Oh shizz!!

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:February 18, 2020, 03:22:18 AM
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #3029 on: April 05, 2008, 05:10:49 AM »

2. One Stock
3. NO Items
4. Final Destination!!11

Seriously.

Arent you listning, I kill him without loosing any lives! LOL! He get emo when I win, that's the issue here! And I just don't want him feeling himself over the couple of matches he wants, I just want to make sure he k nows that I was just chillin' and if he knows that I aint, I might have to take it to Brawl and murder him like I always do! HAHA!

OH, JUST SHUT THE F***ING HELL UP YOU EGOHEADED IDIOT!

first of all, yes I did that and im still learning how to not act depressed from losing too many matches but SHUT UP! you always telling everyone in this topic im EMO or something

just please stop acting like you the king of brawl or somethin

and also, I won those matches and I dont give a S*** telling me that I cheated on smashballs

well F***!!

its a part of smashbros!

so stop acting like you own me or somethin and just F***ING GET OFF THAT DAMN HIGH HORSE!! \-/o \-/o
Currently in need of one

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #3030 on: April 05, 2008, 05:12:09 AM »
Oh shizz!!

I don't know, I kinda do, but not now, lol! And yeah, I just don't want it all going to Aura's head! DAMN STRAIGHT I'm the beast around this motha-F*#&!%! LOL!

edit: ARENT YOU f**k** LISTENING! I dont give a f**k about the samsh balls! I said I aint one to complain about these things!!! and I aint saying you didnt win those few matches, I'm jsut saying dont let those go to your head, 'couse you know what I'll do to ya baby! LAMO!  >:D

@ KenshinX, boi do not go there c'ouse the last time I owned Snake, remember we where fighting and after those matches some person named Anisa jioned, and then after that we had Coin battles with Teros,I think it was Teros?  :-??
Coming 2099.

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #3031 on: April 05, 2008, 05:12:22 AM »

2. One Stock
3. NO Items
4. Final Destination!!11

Seriously.

LOL! Really? Idk man, last time we did this I killed you nearly every time, you're snake got kinda sloppy, lol, I don't feel like brawling, maybe in an hour or so?
Umm I slapped Falco last time and I got sloppy with Snake because I decided to resist using him while I worked on various characters, so ya I was sloppy at 1 point but if I recall Snake owns your falco even without being able to utilize all his abilitys(grenades,Nikita) due to reclecter ;*))

Edit: Come to think of it wasnt the last time we played I told you, you could try for a rematch? We haven't played a 1on1 since then.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #3032 on: April 05, 2008, 05:12:59 AM »
Oh shizz!!

I don't know, I kinda do, but not now, lol! And yeah, I just don't want it all going to Aura's head! DAMN STRAIGHT I'm the beast around this motha-F*#&!%! LOL!

o.O#
Currently in need of one

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
« Reply #3033 on: April 05, 2008, 05:13:25 AM »

2. One Stock
3. NO Items
4. Final Destination!!11

Seriously.

Arent you listning, I kill him without loosing any lives! LOL! He get emo when I win, that's the issue here! And I just don't want him feeling himself over the couple of matches he wants, I just want to make sure he k nows that I was just chillin' and if he knows that I aint, I might have to take it to Brawl and murder him like I always do! HAHA!

first of all, yes I did that and im still learning how to not act depressed from losing too many matches but SHUT UP! you always telling everyone in this topic im EMO or something

and also, I won those matches and I dont give a S*** telling me that I cheated on smashballs

well F***!!

its a part of smashbros!

so stop acting like you own me or somethin and just F***ING GET OFF THAT DAMN HIGH HORSE!! \-/o \-/o
Calm down. If it really bothers you, just ignore him.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #3034 on: April 05, 2008, 05:14:15 AM »

2. One Stock
3. NO Items
4. Final Destination!!11

Seriously.

well F***!!

its a part of smashbros!

Calm down. If it really bothers you just ignore him.

I would if I could but he keeps rubbing it in my damn face \-/o
Currently in need of one

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #3035 on: April 05, 2008, 05:14:19 AM »

2. One Stock
3. NO Items
4. Final Destination!!11

Seriously.

well F***!!

its a part of smashbros!

Hey hey hey Mr. EMO, you never even knew what "high horse" meant when I used it, so don't even think about using words you don't even know.

Also, stop with the bee-otch fit. I mean f**k*** god man, we all know Daigo has a huge butt ego. We all stopped caring. Get the f**k over it. Also, it's pretty sad you got all depressed over losing a game. crap, it's just a f**k*** game. Quit with the cutting and grow up.
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #3036 on: April 05, 2008, 05:15:25 AM »

2. One Stock
3. NO Items
4. Final Destination!!11

Seriously.

well F***!!

its a part of smashbros!

Hey hey hey Mr. EMO, you never even knew what "high horse" meant when I used it, so don't even think about using words you don't even know.

Also, stop with the bee-otch fit. I mean f**k*** god man, we all know Daigo has a huge @$$ ego. We all stopped caring. Get the f**k over it. Also, it's pretty sad you got all depressed over losing a game. sh*t, it's just a f**k*** game. Quit with the cutting and grow up.

and I dont need you to tell me what the F*** to do, you not the boss of me. >_>
Currently in need of one

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
« Reply #3037 on: April 05, 2008, 05:17:00 AM »
Gah, there is no point. people don't listen to reason anymore.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #3038 on: April 05, 2008, 05:17:08 AM »
Oh shizz!!

edit: ARENT YOU f**k** LISTENING! I dont give a f**k about the samsh balls! I said I aint one to complain about these things!!! and I aint saying you didnt win those few matches, I'm jsut saying dont let those go to your head, 'couse you know what I'll do to ya baby! LAMO!  >:D

@ KenshinX, boi do not go there c'ouse the last time I owned Snake, remember we where fighting and after those matches some person named Anisa jioned, and then after that we had Coin battles with Teros,I think it was Teros?  :-??
Coming 2099.

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #3039 on: April 05, 2008, 05:17:23 AM »

Offline [Asian-Jesus]

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2012, 05:37:23 AM
  • WHO WAS PHONE?
« Reply #3040 on: April 05, 2008, 05:17:50 AM »

2. One Stock
3. NO Items
4. Final Destination!!11

Seriously.

well F***!!

its a part of smashbros!

Also, stop with the bee-otch fit. I mean f**k*** god man, we all know Daigo has a huge @$$ ego. We all stopped caring. Get the f**k over it. Also, it's pretty sad you got all depressed over losing a game. sh*t, it's just a f**k*** game. Quit with the cutting and grow up.

Whatever, go ahead and mope like some emo bee-otch. f**k, go back to watching Narutard or something, obviously with all your whining Brawl is not the time-waster for you.
You are now the final object of the 2538. Bring them together, and show us your smile.

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
« Reply #3041 on: April 05, 2008, 05:18:36 AM »

jajaja, Man I wanna fight you guys later.

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #3042 on: April 05, 2008, 05:19:05 AM »
Oh shizz!!

I honestly don't recall being owned I remember me still winning even after you spammed that chainthrow that always took me to 60% and besides I believe that night we were even in wins if I recall

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #3043 on: April 05, 2008, 05:20:19 AM »

LOL! Who's this ANisa anyways!? She plays as Wolf!
Coming 2099.

Offline Aura-Master

• Stage Creator
  • Animating anyone?
    • Email
« Reply #3044 on: April 05, 2008, 05:21:01 AM »

2. One Stock
3. NO Items
4. Final Destination!!11

Seriously.

well F***!!

its a part of smashbros!

Whatever, go ahead and mope like some emo bee-otch. f**k, go back to watching Narutard or something, obviously with all your whining Brawl is not the time-waster for you.

will you learn to F***ING leave me alone?

also stop trying to be a boss of me, you cant control me >_>
Currently in need of one

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #3045 on: April 05, 2008, 05:21:18 AM »

LOL! Who's this ANisa anyways!? She plays as Wolf!

My Little sister shes 10 :P

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
« Reply #3046 on: April 05, 2008, 05:22:02 AM »
Good Game earlier Teros & Trunky. That was some serious lag though.

Offline The Notic

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #3047 on: April 05, 2008, 05:22:50 AM »
Oh shizz!!

I honestly don't recall being owned I remember me still winning even after you spammed that chainthrow that always took me to 60% and besides I believe that night we were even in wins if I recall

I only used that combo once on you, well, once meaning the rounds we had in a day, after htat I stoped using it! LOL! And we where pretty even but we havent Brawled with our 2 mains in a long time, we've been using other characters, like me and ness, you and mario!
Coming 2099.

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #3048 on: April 05, 2008, 05:23:29 AM »
Good Game earlier Teros & Trunky. That was some serious lag though.

Hey Zero how about a couple of matches I'm interested to see Marth vs Marth :)

Offline KenshinX

• Forum Member
« Reply #3049 on: April 05, 2008, 05:24:32 AM »
Oh shizz!!

I only used that combo once on you, well, once meaning the rounds we had in a day, after htat I stoped using it! LOL! And we where pretty even but we havent Brawled with our 2 mains in a long time, we've been using other characters, like me and ness, you and mario!

No you actually did spam it How I know this? I was on the other side of that move trying to avoid it.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Virtual Bart Science Fair by Lord_Enemil
[Today at 08:23:51 PM]

Classic VS : Cheng / Athena by ELECTRO
[June 13, 2024, 03:03:58 PM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[June 10, 2024, 11:25:24 PM]

Street Fighter Spec Ops 2021 by O Ilusionista
[June 08, 2024, 01:36:06 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[June 06, 2024, 07:34:10 PM]

Kirby the Dream Battle by O Ilusionista
[June 06, 2024, 01:04:12 PM]

Neo Geo Pocket by malevka2
[June 05, 2024, 10:53:57 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:18:12 PM]

[BOR] _Avengers United Battle Force_ by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:13:51 PM]

Mega Man & Bass - Dynamo Man by Sir Rousseau by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:09:50 PM]

* IMT Calendar