collapse

Author Topic: Pharaohman MvC  (Read 13120 times)

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 17, 2024, 07:32:35 PM
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
Pharaohman MvC
« on: January 16, 2008, 03:18:08 AM »
Aha! New year, new WIP  :-" I was going to take a break from Megaman robot WIP's for a little while, but something always draws me to the next one. This time, I think it was a combo of seeing ChAoTiC's Reploid forum and future works as well as comments and such from my teammates that I decided to just go ahead and add him to my schedule. Pharaohman has intrigued me for quite some time and I am quite happy to be working on him (until I get tired of spriting him in the coming weeks and months  :D ) but seriously, once I get Metalman out with lapsacho and finish bug-fixing my other 3 characters, I will hit this one full-time with another creator's marvel character WIP that I have been in negotiations and talks with (hopefully.) Anyway, all that is done as of right now are various sprites from different positions (earlier edits I made from last year) and the current sets you see below of the stance, forward "walk" and backward "walk." Yes, he will hover ala Magneto and will still jump and land... just like Magneto. I will add effects like dust effects to the stance or "walk" anims in time as I find/rip them. Will I give him ANY ability to fly around the screen? Maybe, maybe not. time will tell.  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 03:48:31 PM by laspacho »

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
Re: Pharaohman MvC
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 06:00:25 AM »
You never cease to amaze me Excursion!
I'm really wondering if you're an employee of Capcom. I mean you really display the talent that a professional has.

Offline TÐZ

• Lazy
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:December 23, 2009, 01:50:22 AM
    • ÐЦÐΞ Z's Site
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 07:19:45 AM »
I like it that Pharaohman can hover

Offline Sasuke-kun

• Presea Fan and
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:October 18, 2013, 01:26:43 PM
  • 50% output should be sufficient...
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 07:38:40 AM »
You never cease to amaze me Excursion!
I'm really wondering if you're an employee of Capcom. I mean you really display the talent that a professional has.

Yeah...

He secretly is the boss from Capcom Megaman Art & Design Department. ;*))
Lloyd: Presea, no one can stand against your axe!!!
Presea: The enemy has been defeated. We should move on.
Lloyd: Cold...

Offline Darkgargos

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:October 10, 2017, 12:10:54 PM
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2008, 07:49:08 AM »
Awesome! I am quite glad that you decided to go ahead and create Pharaohman  :thumbsup: I seriously don't know how you do it Excursion, but keep up the great work  %%-

Offline b.easy

• Global Moderator
  • Last Login:December 01, 2022, 11:28:07 PM
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2008, 08:31:28 AM »
lookin good, Ex. I'm expecting him to have some moves similar to Anakaris, like the sarcophogas smash or whatever.  :)

Offline REDHOT

• Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:August 25, 2018, 02:31:38 PM
    • Mugen Latino
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2008, 08:36:59 AM »
lookin good, Ex. I'm expecting him to have some moves similar to Anakaris, like the sarcophogas smash or whatever.  :)
I agree on that, keep it up with this exelent work Ex!.

Offline laspacho

• RMM Project Leader
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 01:44:24 PM
  • Robot Master
    • Infinity Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2008, 09:22:59 AM »
Pharaohman looks great.  The floating fits him perfectly.

Offline mugenmillenium2134

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 05, 2019, 10:19:41 AM
  • Over 9,000 additional balls inerted.
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2008, 11:44:45 AM »
Man, that cool stance gives him a creepy and sadistic nature.  If this is how awesome he's going to look when standing, then I can't wait to see what else you have in mind for him.  Excursion, your talents are endless!  :thumbsup:
A.K.A kingofsupaht3ds01

92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline Diek Stiekem

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 26, 2022, 06:24:53 PM
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2008, 12:27:38 PM »
I just know this will be great again Ex! :thumbsup:
I'll be lurking this thread to check the progress and leave feedback, cause you actually consider feedback on your WIP (recalling Iceman's bark hyper  :D )
"Such heroic nonsense!"

Offline Lightblackheart

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:September 03, 2014, 10:33:27 PM
  • infinity's personal Dimentional Jester
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2008, 12:45:36 PM »
holy! i didnt see this one coming  :o

excursion hope you do a good work with this one  ^:)^

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:June 16, 2014, 08:36:08 PM
  • I don't play games, I fight for real!
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2008, 02:50:21 PM »
 :o ahhhhhh poop. Im gonna have a team of Pharoahman & Anakaris when this is done :DxDie :DxDie %%-

Quote from: Excursion
ChAoTiC's Reploid forum
where is that at?

Hey Ex, I think it would look better w/o dust on the walking sprites. 
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 05:57:16 PM by MunkyMouf »
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2008, 03:36:46 PM »
 ^:)^  can't wait to see this dudes moves  :thumbsup:

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline megaman781

• Initiate
  • Last Login:September 07, 2018, 11:58:50 PM
  • Capcom baby!!!
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2008, 05:29:53 PM »
he looks awesome, i like every detail of him, even the movement of his fingers awesome! :thumbsup:
Damn!!

Offline VSL_Hi

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 04, 2013, 09:26:42 PM
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2008, 06:04:35 PM »
He's lookin' good.  Love all the robot masters!

Offline celobateira

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 07, 2016, 03:29:37 PM
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2008, 06:07:15 PM »
Yee.. it'll be good if we can see some weird egyptian moves on this char

Congratulations
No one dies virgin, life f..k us all

Offline Sgt Hartsock

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:November 07, 2008, 11:47:43 PM
  • Nice, decent kind of guy
    • 1UP.com hub
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2008, 06:57:56 PM »
Aha! New year, new WIP  :-" I was going to take a break from Megaman robot WIP's for a little while, but something always draws me to the next one. This time, I think it was a combo of seeing ChAoTiC's Reploid forum and future works as well as comments and such from my teammates that I decided to just go ahead and add him to my schedule. Pharaohman has intrigued me for quite some time and I am quite happy to be working on him (until I get tired of spriting him in the coming weeks and months  :D ) but seriously, once I get Metalman out with lapsacho and finish bug-fixing my other 3 characters, I will hit this one full-time with another creator's marvel character WIP that I have been in negotiations and talks with (hopefully.) Anyway, all that is done as of right now are various sprites from different positions (earlier edits I made from last year) and the current sets you see below of the stance, forward "walk" and backward "walk." Yes, he will hover ala Magneto and will still jump and land... just like Magneto. I will add effects like dust effects to the stance or "walk" anims in time as I find/rip them. Will I give him ANY ability to fly around the screen? Maybe, maybe not. time will tell.  :thumbsup:

DAMN it that's cool! you guys are frickin killer at spriting & whatnot. where did the stage come from? you folks going to release it with the character, same as cutman?

Offline ~Wolfpaul~

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 06, 2012, 05:57:31 PM
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2008, 07:13:13 PM »
once again... i am left speachless.
this just looks great  %%-

Userbar By The Dude Z

Offline malisiousjoe

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 27, 2011, 10:33:23 PM
  • Stop your crying!!!
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2008, 09:20:21 PM »
The hover makes him very original as for the flying around the screen I'll need to object. Although a flying rush move would be cool.

Thanks DG!

Offline gaara6666

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:April 04, 2018, 06:13:49 PM
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2008, 07:22:31 AM »
having snakeman as a striker is cool. and as for flying I agree that isnt really the best choice for him. i even had a move idea for him thought up. a laser that fires from the serpent in his helm. and his lose animation should be his body exploding into pieces with his head landing on the ground, blinking.

Offline Calamix

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:September 29, 2009, 07:56:38 AM
  • NO MORE MUGEN STUFF BY ME
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2008, 08:17:36 AM »
At my forum:
Calamix. I am working on my 3rd Megaman robot master boss. I am requesting permission to use your coding for a couple of your Pharaohman PB moves.

http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/Forum_345/index.php?topic=8713.0

Thank you. :)

No problem. You can use all you need (sprites, codes, sound, etc). I know you'll make another great robot master  :) :thumbsup:
NO MORE CHARS, GAMES, ETC. NO MORE MUGEN FROM ME. BYE TO ALL

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 17, 2024, 07:32:35 PM
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2008, 02:03:20 PM »
having snakeman as a striker is cool. and as for flying I agree that isnt really the best choice for him. i even had a move idea for him thought up. a laser that fires from the serpent in his helm. and his lose animation should be his body exploding into pieces with his head landing on the ground, blinking.

We think alike in ways. I already have a sprite in which he is shooting a green laser from that serpent head piece that I made last year sometime when I was fumbling around with making a couple sprites of him MvC style. I am not too fond of giving him a striker because my intention is to make him a little stronger than any of the other robots I created so far, but you never know. As for the lose animation... I like the idea, but it seems a little too gruesome for a robot and I will more than likely just opt for the traditional Megaman robot lose explosion.  :-??

At my forum:
Calamix. I am working on my 3rd Megaman robot master boss. I am requesting permission to use your coding for a couple of your Pharaohman PB moves.

http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/Forum_345/index.php?topic=8713.0

Thank you. :)

No problem. You can use all you need (sprites, codes, sound, etc). I know you'll make another great robot master  :) :thumbsup:

Thank you Calamix  :)

Offline gaara6666

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:April 04, 2018, 06:13:49 PM
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2008, 02:18:59 PM »
Gruesome in what respect? for it to be gruesome you would be implying that the robots have any sort of a human trait to their respective build and mechanics.I liked the idea but oh well

to brain storm a little more I was thinknig a throw akin to spiderman's web throw using bandages thus throwing with a different button would give a different desired effect whether it be behind above or thrown in front of pharoahman

also a neat hyper would be a charging sphnx that trampled the opponent

lastly the win pose would be him doing the stereotypical "walk like an egyptian" and if not wanting to go goofy. it could be just be him sinking into the ground as he turned into sand

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 09, 2024, 03:17:05 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2008, 02:19:48 PM »

DAMN it that's cool! you guys are frickin killer at spriting & whatnot. where did the stage come from? you folks going to release it with the character, same as cutman?

The stage base is from Rockman 2: Power Fighters, just like the base of Cutman's stage. Putting pieces together, it will probably come with PharoahMan's release.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2008, 04:37:20 PM »
having snakeman as a striker is cool.

Snakeman is also in Cutman's Win Pose... wouldn't it be funny if no one ever made an actual MvC style Snakeman but instead used him somewhere in each of the Megaman boss characters.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal