collapse

Author Topic: MvC Punisher: EoH Project  (Read 60550 times)

Offline malisiousjoe

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 27, 2011, 10:33:23 PM
  • Stop your crying!!!
Re: MvC Punisher: EoH Project
« Reply #550 on: June 19, 2008, 01:41:32 PM »
I'm open to the idea of a new stance. Plus we must see it in action before we can comment ;).

Thanks DG!

Offline Dante01

• Last Login:December 09, 2009, 02:50:02 PM
« Reply #551 on: June 20, 2008, 12:32:48 PM »
Maaaan I can't wait the release of The Punisher  8-}

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 09, 2024, 03:17:05 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #552 on: June 20, 2008, 04:40:24 PM »
lol, I hearby award Punisher by aPoCaLyPsE the the following:

Most Anticipated Marvel IMT WIP of 2008

Most Hyped Marvel IMT WIP of 2008
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 01, 2024, 11:02:34 PM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #553 on: June 22, 2008, 08:15:31 PM »
nice edit of the new stand, but there is something that many creators forget: THE TRANSITION ANIM.

You need to be careful when you do a new standing anim. Because he can siply appears on the first frame of a punch, for example, too different from the stand sprite.

Offline aPoCaLyPsE

• :+:Simply Twist'D:+:
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 30, 2018, 06:11:39 PM
  • ...I spit blood before I speak...
    • -"aPoCaLyPsE's Bio... Enter with Caution..."
    • Email
« Reply #554 on: June 22, 2008, 08:32:38 PM »
@ Ilu; Thanks man, yeh we're definently keeping that in mind. ;)

@Everyone interested in Punisher News: Sorry for the redirection but it appears my starting topic post now exceed the maximum character allowed in a single post, so I've moved the news to this page (Page 38.) and placed a link here from the first page...

==============================================================
June/July News - No wisdom forture cookie for this month...yet

I apologize for the lack of news this past month as we have been working very hard on MvC Punisher, so just figured to annouce next months (July's) Punisher news a tad bit early. 8 Days early to be exact. Here's a 8 day early Punisher news release of some of the new changes taking place on Punisher's development. But first and foremost..."The BIG News"...

Drumroll, if you Please..

(Excursion's on the drums; throws out a drum roll..)

The big news that I've been hyping up lately is that Wucash (infamously known for his latest works on Etrigan and Ghost Rider) has offered help and assistance in the "Punisher Fusion" project. :o ...I know, I'm shocked too. We've (Ex, Wu, and myself) been doing a lot of re-vamps to really make Punisher stand out from his Cable shadow. Here's Excursion with a little bit of insight.

Exert From Excursion:
( @ ATICE: Excursion's quote referring to his brother "EvilRock81" and EvilRock81's original Punisher W.I.P; Me and Excursion are not brothers. :D)

Ever since my brother started his Punisher WIP and Wucash found out I was coding it, he has IM'd me on "How is Frank coming?" I mean, for 6 or so months now. After aPoC emerged on the scene with his Punisher and we merged sprites/projects, wucash has logged into Infinity for one thing... to look at the Punisher WIP thread. He is a HUGE Punisher fan. His one little complaint was that Punisher looked TOO similar to Cable. Now that he released Etrigan, I took the chance to converse with him for a while and we talked in great length about Punisher. He has 5 or so other projects in the works, and did not express too much interest in taking him onboard for some modifications, but after I sent him the sff at his request to make a new stance, I think it got him started and rolling with other basics. He isn't "changing" Frank, he is just improving him (sprite-wise.) It even looks as if his love for the Punisher character even convinced him that he could really find great potential in aPoC's work so far. He has asked (both aPoC and I) if he could either re-make/re-code him for a Scruffy Dragon project inclusion. If aPoC or I declined, he was going to make it a personal edit. I don't see anything wrong with it at all. aPoC's terms are simple. The EoH version get's released 1st. He has agreed.

Wucash has been doing an extraordinary job of re-animating most all of Punisher's pre-existing moves to be more of a stand-only character. How "Extraordinary" you ask? Our latest collabboration w/ Wucash began in the beginning/early mid month of June and we already have 18+ completely new attacking animations, pallette issues fixes and a damn near complete core character to build on the EoH Template. Just to give you an idea, I've been staring at this character for months on end and I'm all gitty about how well he stands out now.

A list of some of the new animations to Punisher include:
-New Stance

-New Standing Attacks: LK, MK, HK, HK2, MP, MP2

-New Air Attacks: LP, MP, HP, LK, HK

-New Crounching Attacks: LP, MP, MP2, MK, HK

-New walking animations:

New Walking Foward

New Walking Back

-Pallette Issue Fixed: New Outfit colors!
Nick Fury Blue

R3DRUM Red ;D

Inverted. (I see ya Juelz ;) )

Evil Punisher?! @^@

*Pallette colors are not official yet, just me playing with some alternative colors.

MvC Punisher is also going to be a premier character for the Scruffy Dragon's DC Vs. Marvel project. It's the first time in Infinity Mugen Team's history that a collaboration has taken place between both Scruffy Dragons and Infinity Mugen Team. A positive step in the right direction for bringing together two colossal forums both with amazing and endless talents.

Pictures of progress are soon to follow this post as well as a new W.I.P video as soon as we get the beta stablized, so keep your eyes peeled and check back often as this page is sure to be bumped with futher progress.

-'"aPoC."

:+:August News - No wisdom forture cookie for this month...yet :+:

Never imaged when I first started working on Punisher that I'd be annoucning news for "August", but I have to agree, this level of commitment has it's advantages...

I bet your wondering why the Punisher is standing differently then the one featured in teh progress above? As a twist to the character, I've decided on altering teh Punisher's stance to differ when playing against the Scruffy Dragon featured Punisher coded by Wucash. The one posted above will be used for the SD base (Go "Wu").

MvC Punisher progress is going along nicely, I can reassure you (Go "Team"). The Official Progress video is also shortly in the works along with MvC Punisher's stage (Go "DV"), so be sure to be up on top of that. My schedule currently is on it's long week, so this "little engine" will be on cruise control the next few daze.

Until futher notice..

September News - No wisdom forture cookie for this month...yet

September time already..if time flys when your having fun, then I must be on Cloud 9 because everything is going well beyond what I've expected. Punisher's News will be pretty brief this month as there was no major break through in progress, just an animation or coding here and there, tho lots of Punisher goodings are on it's way shortly. I may sound like a broken record here, but just bare with me a little while longer peeps. I'm going to try and make some things happen this month for "Big Pun".

More Punisher News...
[youtube=425,350]X4UBqbPYDEo[/youtube]

Octoberfest News - No wisdom forture cookie for this month...yet

Hello again family. Just another monthly Punisher Progress report. Continuing with where I had left off last month, MvC Punisher is still deep in the laboratory, making majorly needed gameplay tweaks and bug corrections. With 2009 and sMvC:EoH right around the corner, it's almost zero hour for me and the team, so i guess you can say it's "Last Call" for any last minute ideas you'd would like to have taking into consideration for the final beta.

Wucash and Excursion; I can't say enough about these guys and helping me raise my bar of satisfactory for you all. We got two stablized hypers now in effect and a couple more to carry over from the original MvC Punisher Def (before Wucash's involvment). The unfortunante news with carrying over the Hypers from the Original def is that some of the hypers seen in the original Punisher beta videos will not be implemented on the EoH template due to the fact that it used non-existant basic attacks. The helicopter hyper on the other hand may just still be salvagable with some editing and tweaks, so not all hope is lost. Be sure to check in regularly as news is sure to change.

-"aPoC."
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 09:56:30 PM by aPoCaLyPsE »

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #555 on: June 22, 2008, 08:40:10 PM »
 :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: U guys are working with scruffy, when great minds combine this character WILL NOT fail ^:)^

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline juelz aka wolfi

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 14, 2022, 06:32:03 AM
  • still no cajones to fight me? fuhgetdaboutit
    • Email
« Reply #556 on: June 22, 2008, 08:47:40 PM »
that is great news
i visit scruffy's forum sumtimes wucash and buyog do sum great stuff
i do hope that there more collaborations between both forums

1) improve friendship
2) ideas for characters
3) learnin from each other
4) overall mugen becomes better

keep it up guys
sig by jvalent2 what happens to hulk? tell you soon
avatar shield by akeme and darktalbain

TomBewley

« Reply #557 on: June 22, 2008, 08:49:53 PM »
This is fantastic news aPoC!

Wucash is a fantastic creator and I'm sure that this project will reflect that as well as all your and Excursion's hard work.

Good luck

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 03:43:39 AM
« Reply #558 on: June 22, 2008, 09:17:41 PM »
Wow. Infinity working together with Scruffy now.? And Punisher being the first char that'll be in both the EoH and DCvM projects.? Damn, that is some big news, man. I hope they'll be many more joint projects as I think it will bring out the best in chars by the end. :thumbsup:

Really looking forward to Punisher now. :w00t:

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline ~Wolfpaul~

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:June 06, 2012, 05:57:31 PM
    • Email
« Reply #559 on: June 22, 2008, 09:34:25 PM »
Looks really awsome aPoC! I'm looking forward to this, and nice new stance! :thumbsup:

Userbar By The Dude Z

Offline malisiousjoe

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:November 27, 2011, 10:33:23 PM
  • Stop your crying!!!
« Reply #560 on: June 22, 2008, 10:01:43 PM »
I never thought EVER that this char or even this forum would bring two sites (as well as the mugen community) together! This is HUGE news. Is this the start of something bigger (Inter-forum WIPs maybe). I don't mind the revamping, I'm a patient guy, I just hope that other members see this as I do and don't go "oh here we go again another delay 8=|." As for the new stance and new look Apoc I'm liking the overall metamorphosis of "Cable" to "Punisher." All I got to say is we have a new ally in the mugen battle VERY ;D!

Thanks DG!

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #561 on: June 22, 2008, 10:12:50 PM »
The sprites didn't come up for me when I posted earlier. He's looking really awesome. The new stance is cool and glad it's in a very different direction then Cable's. The fingers look a little odd though (on the hand without the gun), they look like it's a glitch when they move. The new animations are fantastic though and can't wait to see what the new/redone basics look like. :w00t:

We stopped checking for monsters under our bed when we realized they were inside of us.
(click to show/hide)

Offline J.C.McMinis

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:March 16, 2011, 03:56:49 AM
  • All American Father
    • Email
« Reply #562 on: June 22, 2008, 10:33:20 PM »
Scruffy/Infinity collaberation is great news.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I go to both forum's daily and am eagerly anticipating te Punisher. I know they have a open forum project of Mr. Fantastic the way IMT is doing Batman.

"If we forget One Nation Under God, then we are a nation gone under" Ronald Regan.

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #563 on: June 22, 2008, 10:54:43 PM »
Thanks for the heads up on the new animations. Just keep giving me reasons to come back and check this thread over and over again. I think I posted three times here within the last hour and I hardly post as it is. :D

New attacks are looking great, especially like the crouching punch. Looks like it might be a launcher, but he should be holding a knife for that attack IMO. As for the playing with palettes, the colors look good but I think they should be much darker. Punisher just doesn't seem like someone that would wear any light colors at all aside from white.

Again, all great and awesome though. Really looking forward to the next vid of him. :w00t:

(click to show/hide)

Offline ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~

• Special Ops Mugen Creator
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 10, 2024, 04:28:06 PM
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
« Reply #564 on: June 22, 2008, 11:18:28 PM »
I am so happy that he has all of those new stances, cua i thought he was gonna ben like ken is ryu with cable... (meaning they share most of the the same sprites but do different moves) any Apoc dude this character rocks!!! Good luck man!!! :thumbsup:

Offline aPoCaLyPsE

• :+:Simply Twist'D:+:
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 30, 2018, 06:11:39 PM
  • ...I spit blood before I speak...
    • -"aPoCaLyPsE's Bio... Enter with Caution..."
    • Email
« Reply #565 on: June 22, 2008, 11:30:14 PM »
The ideas, the contributions, the support throughtout the long months creating, and the patience of waiting for a highly anticipating MvC Punsher release; It's me that should be thanking all of you. Me and Punisher both. He's agreeably a well needed mugen character.

By George! I think we just might have it..

-"aPoC."

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #566 on: June 22, 2008, 11:46:20 PM »
 :o :o :o :o

Wow He's going to be in EOH & Marvel vs DC . I told you that you were doing something special with this character . I just didn't know it already happened . That is groundbreaking news .

Anyway Wucash is really cool . He doesn't have that same attitude as most of the scruffy guys . It should work out nicely .

All the new stuff looks great . So does this mean you are going to release him sooner & then scruffy releases their's ?  Or they have to wait to release their's until after infinity is ready to release this one ?

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline Uche_of_IMT

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:April 23, 2024, 08:47:15 PM
  • The fighting spirit lives in the fans of M.U.G.E.N
    • Email
« Reply #567 on: June 22, 2008, 11:47:11 PM »
Take it from me. This is why we share our works with those who need and/or want it. Who will be Punisher's DC counterpart?
92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline J.C.McMinis

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:March 16, 2011, 03:56:49 AM
  • All American Father
    • Email
« Reply #568 on: June 23, 2008, 12:06:23 AM »
Well I don't know of any character in DC who is like Frank (but I never read much DC any way) But in the Anagalm Universe he was combined with both Bane (to create the Banisher) and Steve Trevor

"If we forget One Nation Under God, then we are a nation gone under" Ronald Regan.

Offline DARKTALBAIN

• " STAR "
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:March 15, 2011, 07:49:36 PM
  • Anyone have some pound cake?
    • Infinitywiki DARKTALBAIN'S page
« Reply #569 on: June 23, 2008, 12:11:13 AM »
Wouldn't Deathstroke the Terminator be Punisher's DC counterpart ?

Quote from: Scar
Mugen, some choose to create and some choose to criticize.^-^

(click to show/hide)

Offline .Batzarro.

• IMT Content Architect
« Reply #570 on: June 23, 2008, 12:28:19 AM »
Wouldn't Deathstroke the Terminator be Punisher's DC counterpart ?

That's Deadpool's counter part.

I think Bane would be awesome to see as Punisher's counter.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Weapon x program

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 16, 2015, 12:38:11 PM
  • welcome
« Reply #571 on: June 23, 2008, 01:25:00 AM »
Take it from me. This is why we share our works with those who need and/or want it. Who will be Punisher's DC counterpart?
HITMAN

Offline ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~

• Special Ops Mugen Creator
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:March 10, 2024, 04:28:06 PM
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
« Reply #572 on: June 23, 2008, 12:34:06 PM »
if everyone would collaborate more often we could get more projects made faster, ust like the big guys at the real gaming companies

Offline Uche_of_IMT

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:April 23, 2024, 08:47:15 PM
  • The fighting spirit lives in the fans of M.U.G.E.N
    • Email
« Reply #573 on: June 23, 2008, 03:06:48 PM »
HITMAN
Is HITMAN from DC? The Scruffy Dragons are making a DC vs Marvel M.U.G.E.N Project and they will not add anything that's not DC and/or Marvel.
92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #574 on: June 23, 2008, 05:43:04 PM »
:o :o :o :o

Wow He's going to be in EOH & Marvel vs DC . I told you that you were doing something special with this character . I just didn't know it already happened . That is groundbreaking news .

Anyway Wucash is really cool . He doesn't have that same attitude as most of the scruffy guys . It should work out nicely .

All the new stuff looks great . So does this mean you are going to release him sooner & then scruffy releases their's ?  Or they have to wait to release their's until after infinity is ready to release this one ?

lol I read ur post wrong at first, at first I thought u said EOH vs Marvel vs DC, lmao my eyes got real wide lmfao  :DxDie

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal