collapse

Author Topic: MvC Punisher: EoH Project  (Read 60547 times)

Offline Excursion

• Webmaster
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:April 17, 2024, 07:32:35 PM
    • Excursion's Corner
    • Email
Re: MvC Punisher: EoH Project
« Reply #1025 on: May 14, 2009, 11:21:23 AM »
Here's another one

That's awesome. If you made each letter individually separate, it could be coded in to appear one letter at a time with the Punisher logo landing on it all before going away.. just an idea, but awesome graphic nonetheless Guts  :)

Offline DoktorAvidan

• Initiate
  • Last Login:May 24, 2011, 05:30:38 PM
    • Email
« Reply #1026 on: May 14, 2009, 11:32:42 AM »
That's awesome. If you made each letter individually separate, it could be coded in to appear one letter at a time with the Punisher logo landing on it all before going away.. just an idea, but awesome graphic nonetheless Guts  :)

Like the Agrressor bar in Mortal Kombat Trilogy?
I see it like the moves build up the Punished bar and when it's full it can do the "killer" Punished hyper.

Offline moonmaster1

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:November 06, 2014, 10:42:08 PM
  • Amateur Movie Maker
    • Email
« Reply #1027 on: May 14, 2009, 05:58:42 PM »
its more like a graphical feature, it would be to much of a requirement to have a separate "kill" meter.
We don’t need a toilet. The pile of clothes in the hallway has worked fine for us for years, and it will continue to work. — Master Shake

Offline aPoCaLyPsE

• :+:Simply Twist'D:+:
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 30, 2018, 06:11:39 PM
  • ...I spit blood before I speak...
    • -"aPoCaLyPsE's Bio... Enter with Caution..."
    • Email
« Reply #1028 on: May 29, 2009, 03:11:16 PM »
Punisher Update!  [-X
Sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/zrr0ky

Checklist to date:
-----------------------------------------
( -^__'-)b - Changed the Punisher stances around. Reverted to Stance 3 (aPoC verison) from Stance 2 (Wu-Cash version)

( -^__'-)b- Rearranged pallette colors in Def file from order: (8,7,3,4,2,1 etc.) to (1,2,3,4,5,6 etc.) The original creator Pallette should now be the typical LK button.

( -^__'-)b - Altered Walking Velocities

( -^__'-)b - Altered the Dashing Foward and Dashing Back Animations

( -^__'-)b - Altered CLNS boxes in Stance, some basic attacks and Gun specials

( -^__'-)b - Altered the Grenade and FlashBand Trojectory speeds, and physics natural.

( -^__'-)b - Altered the Knife Throw Speed and Hitanim (longer knife delay but still being worked on)

( -^__'-)b - Decreased Damage in Air Raid Hyper

( -^__'-)b - Making corrections to all "PUNISHED" finishers, Centering logos, and more responsive trigger activations

( -^__'-)b - Other "little" things

Things to do:
---------------------------------------------

(-@__@-) - Respriting the Cop car animation

(-@__@-) - Re-editing the Nick Fury Intro

(-@__@-) - Replacing more gun sounds

(-@__@-) - Alterations to the Fallback Upshot attack

(-@__@-) - Alterations for blocked attacks to do 1/3 lifebar damage (Currenty = 0 )

(-@__@-) - More CLNS removal

(-@__@-) - Other "little" things  

Update and Enjoi!

@ R@ce45: If you have any new sounds or anything, now would be a good time to get with me so there's no lapping in the progress.

-"aPoC."

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:June 16, 2014, 08:36:08 PM
  • I don't play games, I fight for real!
« Reply #1029 on: May 29, 2009, 03:37:10 PM »
 >:-(-|

:D @ apoc's wrestling sig :thumbsup:
<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline davismaximus

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 02, 2015, 12:49:27 AM
« Reply #1030 on: May 29, 2009, 03:41:11 PM »
Just tried him out, few things I noticed:

-Still has pallete issues (grenade moves, uzi, Punisher van).
-Explosion sprite for mine is still cut off at the top.
-Mine placement could use a sound.
-During aerial combos, you're able to pull off some specials (knife throw, gun specials) that make Pun get stuck in the air.

Other than those quick things I noticed, nice update.  Punisher is coming along great, and once I get some more time with him, I'll post any other bugs/suggestions.

Offline MuηkyMØÜf

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:June 16, 2014, 08:36:08 PM
  • I don't play games, I fight for real!
« Reply #1031 on: May 29, 2009, 03:46:04 PM »
Here's another one

this would be cool with what Ex said and it bounced across the screen at the end of a match like MK's Babality & Friendship.

<~Rage
Pr. Luchador~>

Offline aPoCaLyPsE

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #1032 on: May 29, 2009, 11:27:53 PM »
New Update (again)  [-X
Sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/o6322o

Whats added from the post link above:

**AI ACTIVATION!! Punisher can stand his own!

**New triggers to reduce Specials from air activation.

-Still has pallete issues (grenade moves, uzi, Punisher van). (Minor issue; I have all the sprites, i'll unshare it's pallette. Added to my master list)

-Explosion sprite for mine is still cut off at the top. (Minor issue; Soon to be replaced. Added to my master list)

-Mine placement could use a sound. (Minor Issue, me and/or R@ce45 may have a sound replacement for it)

-During aerial combos, you're able to pull off some specials (knife throw, gun specials) that make Pun get stuck in the air. (Interminate issue; I've already started with the update above to add triggers not allowing avtivation of gun/special attacks in air.)

Thanks for the feed.

-"aPoC."

Offline Izanagi

• Legendary
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:July 30, 2010, 09:53:27 AM
  • Brutal Legend
    • Email
« Reply #1033 on: May 29, 2009, 11:50:20 PM »
New Update (again)  [-X

-Still has pallete issues (grenade moves, uzi, Punisher van). (Minor issue; I have all the sprites, i'll unshare it's pallette. Added to my master list)

-Explosion sprite for mine is still cut off at the top. (Minor issue; Soon to be replaced. Added to my master list)

-Mine placement could use a sound. (Minor Issue, me and/or R@ce45 may have a sound replacement for it)

-During aerial combos, you're able to pull off some specials (knife throw, gun specials) that make Pun get stuck in the air. (Interminate issue; I've already started with the update above to add triggers not allowing avtivation of gun/special attacks in air.)

Thanks for the feed.

-"aPoC."

Awesome Apoc, trying him out now

Offline Playing Enemy

• Portrait & Screenpack Creator
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:December 26, 2018, 03:59:17 PM
  • THE HARD GOODBYE
    • Royalty7 - The best decision I ever made
    • Email
« Reply #1034 on: May 30, 2009, 12:52:20 AM »
Dude, you're frickin awesome Apoc! You made the knife stick in the opponents longer like I wanted. I almost want to cry I'm so happy. All the other updates are amazingly awesome too, but dang, that one just made my day. Thanks again. This is seriously one of the best mugen characters of all time. I like the new stance a lot too by the way, it gives him more personality in my opinion.  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Update:
I don't know what causes it, but whenever I launch him with a launcher in Training Mode, his ai kicks in automatically even though it's set to cooperative. Just thought I'd let you know that.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 12:57:48 AM by shulbocka »

"Maybe I am what they say I am.  A maniac...a psycho killer."

Offline Gaijin

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:July 19, 2016, 06:01:36 PM
  • Wishing she was real
    • Email
« Reply #1035 on: May 30, 2009, 01:33:07 AM »
Dude, you're frickin awesome Apoc! You made the knife stick in the opponents longer like I wanted. I almost want to cry I'm so happy. All the other updates are amazingly awesome too, but dang, that one just made my day. Thanks again. This is seriously one of the best mugen characters of all time. I like the new stance a lot too by the way, it gives him more personality in my opinion.  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Update:
I don't know what causes it, but whenever I launch him with a launcher in Training Mode, his ai kicks in automatically even though it's set to cooperative. Just thought I'd let you know that.
well if you punish him expect to be punished back lol jkjk. in all seriousness i will try him it and provide feedback if u need it

SIG BY AKEME & ROSALINA BY LG

Offline SolidZone 26

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:June 07, 2021, 06:18:18 AM
  • My avatar is back...
    • Email
« Reply #1036 on: May 30, 2009, 04:04:10 AM »
New Update (again)  [-X

Thanks for the feed.

-"aPoC."
Will try out the update soon. I hope the feedback and suggestions I posted at the Punisher's Release Party topic helped. :)

Edit: Okay, got the time to play it and I found a bug. I don't know if it is intentional or not, but I'll say it. Every time I punch/kick Punisher once in training mode, he will attack back and I'm not even touching the other player's controls. After the hits from Punisher and every time I go near him or I move Punisher to me, he will spam light punch. If he hits the opponent, he will then do a light kick, then a medium kick, followed by firing his pistol, and ending it by throwing a flash bang grenade. I also see that you changed his stance and his dash back animation too.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 04:32:17 AM by SolidZone 26 »

Offline aPoCaLyPsE

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #1037 on: May 30, 2009, 11:28:17 AM »

Edit: Okay, got the time to play it and I found a bug. I don't know if it is intentional or not, but I'll say it. Every time I punch/kick Punisher once in training mode, he will attack back and I'm not even touching the other player's controls. After the hits from Punisher and every time I go near him or I move Punisher to me, he will spam light punch. If he hits the opponent, he will then do a light kick, then a medium kick, followed by firing his pistol...

Yeh, i was already aware of this issue.. I've never worked on AI before, but just seeing Punisher do more then just stand there is more then enough for me to release the update. I'm currently working on the AI now and if i can correct this issue in a timely matter, i'll post an addition update. I just have to sit down and take things a step at a time; plus add addition AI linkers, so he's not just continuioussly spamming the "4hit Lp to "Bang" combo. It will be ironed out evantually. Thanks for the feed guys.

Touche'

update again:

This may just be me, but I noticed that he also stands a little too high on stage floors compared to a lot of other characters. I may be wrong though, but is there a simple fix for that in his cns or something just in case?

Ironic, that right before the update, i did infact revamp the CLNS as well as the ground point of the stance approx. 6 pixals down for each sprite of the "stance3" animation, then though that i made it too low and reverted back up 6 pixals per sprite back to it's original location. I'll lower it back down tho, thats a 2 minute fix. :)

well if you punish him expect to be punished back lol

LoL thats right! Punisher's not afriad to swing back. You've been warned.

-"aPoC."

Offline MGMURROW

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:August 18, 2022, 06:04:45 PM
    • MGMURROW
« Reply #1038 on: June 25, 2009, 05:20:03 AM »
hey apoc i just saw the update. will test and see the improvements. if you need help with anything let me know.

MGMURROW

Offline riot

• RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:November 02, 2019, 04:56:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #1039 on: June 26, 2009, 04:33:26 AM »
I don't see captain punisher in the character.sff.

You are going to add or not?

Offline Warrior

• Contributor
  • Last Login:February 11, 2016, 12:53:08 AM
  • Warrior
« Reply #1040 on: July 21, 2009, 11:54:33 PM »
Hey, I don't know if you've seen this sprite, but you can use it if you'd like;

Give credit if used!::salute::
I'm back!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal