collapse

Author Topic: Ultra Street Fighter IV  (Read 44267 times)

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Section Moderator
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
Re: Ultra Street Fighter IV
« Reply #3200 on: December 14, 2011, 07:54:45 PM »
im about to see whats hoody with this situation in a few minutes
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Sabaki

• Theory Coder
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:December 28, 2014, 03:28:33 AM
  • Busy, as always
    • Wikipedia - Sabaki's Page
« Reply #3201 on: December 15, 2011, 09:23:45 PM »
Practiced for the last 2 days. Guile is Guile, nothing special imho. Vega (Claw) got better with the buffs, for Bloody High Claw hits no prob, and Cosmic Smart (df+Roundhouse) works like it was in Super. Cammy's damage output is definitely higher, while Roundhouse Spiral Arrow/Cannon Drill is back to its old goodness doing 2 hits and being able to fadc. Also got a chance to play with Ryu and he definitely got buffer in the damage department!  Cr. Forward feels like Super version, but reach is same as the changes done in AE. Hadoken speed variants are okay I guess, didn't notice much of an advantage.

Haven't tested all the chars I normally use, but so far things feel more balanced.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 10:43:46 PM by Sabaki »

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:October 28, 2016, 11:01:46 PM
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #3202 on: December 15, 2011, 09:39:36 PM »
i never thought about it before but while watching some matches at school today, i learned that cammy may be one of the worst characters in ssf4

Offline Sabaki

• Theory Coder
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Busy, as always
« Reply #3203 on: December 15, 2011, 10:49:29 PM »
@Swiziga: how so? I mean, I'm no hardcore Cammy player, but her speed and combos makes her a threat upclose.

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #3204 on: December 15, 2011, 10:58:38 PM »
none of her moves are safe. i think just about every character has a safe move but she doesn't they are all punishable. so if you are good at not letting her in to attack there isnt much she can do. also she can't build meter unless her hits connect and this is difficult since she has to try and get in but her moves arent safe. it was really funny because the guy using cammy told the other guy stop pressing buttons and take it slow because cammy can't do anything if you dont let her lol and it was true

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #3205 on: December 16, 2011, 06:16:35 PM »
A NEW PS3 RIVAL HAS ENTERED THE RING!

PSN tag will be:
DTHECHEMIST

i just got in from work with my first ps3 folks :w00t: the 320 HD banga!!

im setting up shop..

This isnt goodbye to my 360 family [-X....its too many peoples to leave. but i will be having A LOT OF FIGHTING GAMES for that ps3 100% sure ^-^. that sony pad is my bread and butta >:D..

First ps3 game arriving sat though is Battlefield 3. i have a close old homie HS whos a FPS fanatic and hes always rockin BF3 OR COD so ill be tag teaming with him bring hell down! IM trying to get him to get that 360 so we can destroy teams. theres only me, him and two other close homies that are a problem when teamed up....i see it already lol.

So send your psn tags in a pm if you wanna link up later...and yes again i definitely want to throwdown with vyn and sabaki..win or lose. should be fun cerebral matches heh heh

Kai has returned home to his sony family!! >:D

HAIL CROM!!

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #3206 on: December 16, 2011, 07:54:05 PM »
A NEW PS3 RIVAL HAS ENTERED THE RING!

PSN tag will be:
DTHECHEMIST

i just got in from work with my first ps3 folks :w00t: the 320 HD banga!!

im setting up shop..

This isnt goodbye to my 360 family [-X....its too many peoples to leave. but i will be having A LOT OF FIGHTING GAMES for that ps3 100% sure ^-^. that sony pad is my bread and butta >:D..

First ps3 game arriving sat though is Battlefield 3. i have a close old homie HS whos a FPS fanatic and hes always rockin BF3 OR COD so ill be tag teaming with him bring hell down! IM trying to get him to get that 360 so we can destroy teams. theres only me, him and two other close homies that are a problem when teamed up....i see it already lol.

So send your psn tags in a pm if you wanna link up later...and yes again i definitely want to throwdown with vyn and sabaki..win or lose. should be fun cerebral matches heh heh

Kai has returned home to his sony family!! >:D
>:D I'll send a friend request now.

EDIT: So I take it you aren't set up yet. lol Just tried to send a request, but it didn't go through.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 08:05:16 PM by C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives! »

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #3207 on: December 16, 2011, 09:38:08 PM »
worked for me  :-??

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #3208 on: December 16, 2011, 10:13:35 PM »
>:D I'll send a friend request now.

EDIT: So I take it you aren't set up yet. lol Just tried to send a request, but it didn't go through.

lol yeh at the time i was still updating the firmware n setting things up. im on now though DTHECHEMIST
worked for me  :-??

haha yeh swiz you caught on good timing. i was already done by that time

anyway folks...now Kai is in the mix on PS3 ARENA!

@everyone:
i was tellin swiz on psn that after my battlefield 3 game comes in the mail on saturday in about another week ill have kof 13 and SSF4 AE for ps3 like i do for 360. ill have UMVC3 too for ps3 but im not in a rush for it since im not that much of a fan. but ill cop it for my peeps who have it and want to bug out and jam haha...games like DOA. tekken. some SC. hell yeh SF and KOF Im definitely always game to throw punches in. its a way better situation now since the PS3 pad is in my hand...damn now lando crazy @ss have to get a ps3 in some time so he can jam in both universes like me with the crew here
 lol
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 10:39:29 PM by DeMoNk@I »

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Sabaki

• Theory Coder
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Busy, as always
« Reply #3209 on: December 16, 2011, 10:20:44 PM »
Sent. Looking forward to playing some games with you. And if things go right I should be getting DOA5, NG3 (multiplayer feature yay  :w00t: ), and SC 5. KOF13 is good, but not sure if I'm getting it yet.

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #3210 on: December 16, 2011, 10:43:30 PM »
Sent. Looking forward to playing some games with you. And if things go right I should be getting DOA5, NG3 (multiplayer feature yay  :w00t: ), and SC 5. KOF13 is good, but not sure if I'm getting it yet.

oh yessir man! those games you mentioned ill definitely have those for sure! :thumbsup: the only thing im curious about is the speed of KOF 13 online on the ps3. the 360 it depends how close the person is. i mean its the same deal as any other fighting game with the lag but ssf4 has it beat when it comes to stuff like that on that system. you like if a person is far away. like i played a few folks in japan and thailand in SF and the speed was pretty decent. a lil lag but decent speed to digest. kof 13? smh...they need to work on that. but the game is crazy fast offline though from what ive experienced

so i wanna test that theory on ps3 now...plus the controller is BETTA!

HAIL CROM!!

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #3211 on: December 16, 2011, 11:52:19 PM »
Ok, I'll try again. :thumbsup:

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #3212 on: December 17, 2011, 03:14:05 PM »
well my friends . Once my money situation get back to normal i will def cop me a ps3 and have to get a new 360 of course . dang it.  But i will enjoy rockin with my CROM bros and mugen fam on either or system. I plan on gettin the Kof 13 and the sf vs tekken , but i really wanting like sabaki says if all goes right ..DOA5! so i can get my game cause i already know...Kai aint gonna beat me in that game. lol  >:D

but some quick words to bro Kai.  

me and you have jammed out on mvc3 and vf5 and most of all SSF4 and SSF4ae.  you and i have had some really fun matches . extremely weird ones too and all your ..errrr uhhhhg wins!  you have gotten my fighting spirit to boil for more combat cause we aint finished yet Bro! i feel like ...like....Vegeta! here he can best explain it himself! \-/o

i may have beaten you sometimes , but never how i always want to...except that time with t hawk. lol . your cerebal mindgames  with guile will no longer get to me, you shall not toy with my emotions with him no longer.!  Revenge is all MINE! \-/o \-/o

:D

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #3213 on: December 17, 2011, 07:05:01 PM »
lol Well geez VEGETA i feel honored i got you to tap back into your combat spirit in fighting games :P i will definitely be looking forward to jamming with you again in SSF4 man. and yeh that time you used T hawk you were on to something haha. after a while i had to unlock the cerebral tactics lol

SSF4 AE 2012 is a nice lil buff. i mean personally i never had a issue with guile in either version so whatever buff they did i really dont notice it like i do with ken and ryu. But ABEL?? damn you can do some sweet set ups with that dude now. the set up i did on lando isnt hard to do anymore its pretty easy now >:D...well at least it seems way easier to chain up and long with his EX attacks

>:-(-|
as for KOF 13 i just got that again today but for my new ps3. slight price drop so o snatched while i getting my bluetooth for the ps3. funny thing is that 4 disc soundtrack came with KOF 13 ps3 without pre order smdh haha...now i have two sets. one for 360 and now for ps3. As for DOA5 yeh ill be as good as i am in tekken and VF...decent but not much of a challenge like i maybe in SF....its always been like that...but Ryu hyabusha is my main dude though!

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #3214 on: December 18, 2011, 01:11:59 AM »
most def Kai, the fighting spirit was renewed bro. lol. hadnt had good competition like that since the old school days. you always dust me off with guile like a fly on the wall and you got a swatter ready. lol . i actually practiced that T hawk double air move quite a few times before trying it on you. when i saw the chance to hit i went for it. dang shame i didnt get to beat guile with it instead. then i could have claimed my victory over him. lol .
i had afterwards had played a random online dude who tried to beast me with fei long but rage quitted when i hit him with my evil ryu air medium punch hits and went into 3 consecutive shoryukens juggling him aiborne with each one till i let him come down. he got mad cause i did it a second time buit flattened him with a fireball at the end and when he was time to get up he bolted.  :D. i even scooted back to give him recovery so we could square up. he was one of those rush beast spammers. [-X lando dont play those games. lol . i had to get Kai tactics for that one.  :D

>:-(-| yeah that DOA5 situation will be a good match cause Ryu is one of my tougher challenges against cpu ai cause it can nail his linking ground to air driver moves and counters on point. i usually main 5 people -Lisa ( la marispol) , Hitomi, Brad wong, tina armstrong and Helena. My backups are Jann lee , lei fang and elliot. my top best fighter is Bayman. so depending on who returns and who is new then def we get to play online matches it will be very fun and interesting against your Ryu. My brother calls me The King of Timing Clutch Counters.  :D

Offline Zantetsuken

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 15, 2016, 08:31:58 AM
    • Email
« Reply #3215 on: December 28, 2011, 03:06:46 PM »
Well my Super Streetfighter IV is currently updating so if anyone wants a few rounds on PS3.

PSN : Brian359

Offline Aumio Khan

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 05, 2022, 03:29:16 AM
  • Mix Remix in Life
« Reply #3216 on: June 13, 2012, 07:32:48 AM »
Please, post download link of the chars of ssf4. I am very hungry for them. :)

Offline C.M.G

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 16, 2016, 08:41:42 AM
« Reply #3217 on: June 13, 2012, 09:37:41 AM »
I'm sorry this is a General Discussion for video games not mugen releases. :cool

Offline Aumio Khan

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 05, 2022, 03:29:16 AM
  • Mix Remix in Life
« Reply #3218 on: June 14, 2012, 05:10:24 AM »
Ok. No Problem. But Do you know anyone, who is making sf4 chars in sf3 style for mugen.
If you know about khow someone or any mugen site, where is the sf4 chars in 2d realeased, please tell me. :) :) :)

Offline DEMONKAI

• Section Moderator
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #3219 on: June 16, 2012, 01:22:39 PM »
Ok. No Problem. But Do you know anyone, who is making sf4 chars in sf3 style for mugen.
If you know about khow someone or any mugen site, where is the sf4 chars in 2d realeased, please tell me. :) :) :)

Just Go to the request section of the forum and ask about it there and be patient. someone may help you out there with that mugen matter

HAIL CROM!!

Offline MaverickZr0

• S-Rank
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:November 25, 2016, 02:18:47 AM
« Reply #3220 on: October 07, 2012, 10:18:43 PM »
I don't see a recent SFIV topic anymore so I was wondering if anybody still played it here. I would like to play some of you guys if you still play, I am trying to get become at this game. I can play on PSN and XBL
PSN:MaverickZr0
XBL:BasedGodZr0
Let's get some matches in!  :)

Offline Swiziga

• Infinity Regular
  • Hyper Combo Finish
« Reply #3221 on: October 08, 2012, 12:14:24 PM »
i still play it psn name is the same as the one here
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 05:57:17 PM by Swiziga »

Offline Uche_of_IMT

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:June 11, 2024, 10:03:02 PM
  • The fighting spirit lives in the fans of M.U.G.E.N
    • Email
« Reply #3222 on: October 08, 2012, 04:47:43 PM »
It'd take a lot more than new games to kill off Street Fighter.
92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline Sabaki

• Theory Coder
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Busy, as always
« Reply #3223 on: October 08, 2012, 06:44:25 PM »
SSFIV is still one of my fave fg on ps3. I still play occasionally, but with DOA5 and Bl2 out, it's taking a back seat atm. If I get a chance to play, I'll drop you a line.

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #3224 on: March 23, 2013, 10:38:45 AM »
Capcom is going to update Street Fighter IV again. And used at Capcom Unity can give feedback to what is needed:

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Virtual Bart Science Fair by Lord_Enemil
[June 15, 2024, 08:23:51 PM]

Classic VS : Cheng / Athena by ELECTRO
[June 13, 2024, 03:03:58 PM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[June 10, 2024, 11:25:24 PM]

Street Fighter Spec Ops 2021 by O Ilusionista
[June 08, 2024, 01:36:06 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[June 06, 2024, 07:34:10 PM]

Kirby the Dream Battle by O Ilusionista
[June 06, 2024, 01:04:12 PM]

Neo Geo Pocket by malevka2
[June 05, 2024, 10:53:57 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:18:12 PM]

[BOR] _Avengers United Battle Force_ by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:13:51 PM]

Mega Man & Bass - Dynamo Man by Sir Rousseau by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:09:50 PM]

* IMT Calendar