collapse

Author Topic: Tekken Unknown + Ogre updated  (Read 1122 times)

Offline chuchoryu

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:November 25, 2020, 09:53:03 PM
  • Show me what you can do
    • Email
Tekken Unknown + Ogre updated
« on: July 06, 2013, 05:27:59 PM »
Hello friends! this time I release Ogre whit new moves provide by mi amigo RTC, he make to much Ogre sprites and I make the coding form him, but his not all for the moment, Unknown is released as a demo beta for all staff memmber from "Mugen Multiverse" and for "Infinity Mugen Team" in Mugen Fighter Guild all time the forum delet some information from me or some comments I add in that forum, for this reason I released this 2 chars (and stages) in this 2 forums I announced amigos

Ogre have the "Infinite Kick" (F+c, push continusly  c, c, c, c) and have the super and cross arts revam, and some normal moves have some retouching like the strong punch
Ogre:   http://www.sendspace.com/file/uwoczk

Unknown IS NOT complete but is playable for all and no, no have Jun Kazama inside for the moment, I planing to release Jun and Unknown complete amigos, be patient, Unknown have only one special move for play whit this
Unknown:   http://www.sendspace.com/file/dvldf3
Mizuchi Claw: x+y

Wait for King, Unknown and Jun complete and...

Next time in Mugen Multiverse...

More to come...

Offline Kazander13

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 07, 2018, 04:34:39 PM
  • Predictabo!
Re: Tekken Unknown + Ogre updated
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 10:50:54 AM »
Thanks for the Ogre update.  I will try out Unknown soon.  The addition of the Unlimited Side Kick made my day and the new touch ups look good!  Feedback is below:

-His cross art (SFxTKSA) currently takes too long to execute.  I would really only consider that an okay time if it was unblockable.  The only real time it can be used is when the opponent freezes in a  dizzy state from waning moon and I'm not sure if that's supposed to happen or not.

-The (SFxTKSA) also does way too much damage.  Currently it hits for 525 damage for 1000 power.  If I follow the scheme of your other characters it should be doing much less.

-(Owl's Hunter EX) The EX version only does 10 more damage and doesn't appear any faster than the other versions.  AT this point it is not worth the use in power.

-(Waning Moon)  If you defeat someone with waning moon they fly up into the air in an awkward state.

-(Waning Moon)  Waning moon causes a prolonged dizzy state on some characters but not on others.  Is this random or intentional?

-(Waning Moon)  Waning moon currently does 250 damage.  This is a little complicated as it only always does so in practice mode because for some reason the punch always lands.  When fighting a live or CPU opponent, the punch only lands if Ogre's back is to the wall or against certain opponents, otherwise they get the dizzy state.

Overall I'd say waning moon needs some work as it is very erratic right now.  Thanks again!

Offline Kazander13

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 07, 2018, 04:34:39 PM
  • Predictabo!
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 11:10:02 AM »
Oh and Unknowns base sprites are looking good man!

Offline chuchoryu

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:November 25, 2020, 09:53:03 PM
  • Show me what you can do
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2013, 02:32:09 PM »
Thanks for the Ogre update.  I will try out Unknown soon.  The addition of the Unlimited Side Kick made my day and the new touch ups look good!  Feedback is below:

-His cross art (SFxTKSA) currently takes too long to execute.  I would really only consider that an okay time if it was unblockable.  The only real time it can be used is when the opponent freezes in a  dizzy state from waning moon and I'm not sure if that's supposed to happen or not.

-The (SFxTKSA) also does way too much damage.  Currently it hits for 525 damage for 1000 power.  If I follow the scheme of your other characters it should be doing much less.

-(Owl's Hunter EX) The EX version only does 10 more damage and doesn't appear any faster than the other versions.  AT this point it is not worth the use in power.

-(Waning Moon)  If you defeat someone with waning moon they fly up into the air in an awkward state.

-(Waning Moon)  Waning moon causes a prolonged dizzy state on some characters but not on others.  Is this random or intentional?

-(Waning Moon)  Waning moon currently does 250 damage.  This is a little complicated as it only always does so in practice mode because for some reason the punch always lands.  When fighting a live or CPU opponent, the punch only lands if Ogre's back is to the wall or against certain opponents, otherwise they get the dizzy state.

Overall I'd say waning moon needs some work as it is very erratic right now.  Thanks again!
Thanks for you Feedback amigo, well the Warning Moon need retouches but I see this mistake in dizzy state in other characters is not intentional amigo, for the moment he need mre upadates and more coding dont worry amigo I take note of all your comment

Oh and Unknowns base sprites are looking good man!
Including this amig, thanks bro

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal