collapse

Author Topic: Akira Yuki, firts Virtua Fighter in Mugen  (Read 4420 times)

Offline chuchoryu

• MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:November 25, 2020, 09:53:03 PM
  • Show me what you can do
    • Email
Akira Yuki, firts Virtua Fighter in Mugen
« on: May 19, 2013, 04:51:04 PM »
Hello paisanos! Now all can enjoy Akira Yuki from Virtua Fighter, this char is beta but have all sprite he need to play whit this, Akira nee more moves and more sounds but have all palletes to see difrrent colors, the game play is based in CvS and in CFJ.

The stage is making by Mezammerald.

Akira Yuki: http://www.sendspace.com/file/1ll4wy

Rimon Chochu: D, DF, F + any punch  EX properties

Super: D, DF, F, D, DF, F + any punch   if you use 2 punch you can hit one more time

Ultra art: D, DB, B, D, DB, B + 2 punches  only LV3

More to come...

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
Re: Akira Yuki, firts Virtua Fighter in Mugen
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 04:54:48 PM »
hahaaa i got in first! congrats bro and Lando about to go hard with him! :w00t: :w00t:

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 05:03:17 PM »
Nice. It's always good to see a new Sega char being made.

I'll download him later today

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 05:27:59 PM »
SO far from my quick gameplay of 8 matches he has some cool moves added in that reminds me of him in VF indeed. I liked playing as him so far. still gotta get a new pad cause my one i have is kinda jacked up. lol.

but i think when and if you do update him, maybe you could try to add in a little more aggressive AI to fight against him cause he did alot of charging up more than fighting back and didnt go for hardly any of the cool moves i was pulling off using him.  So tweaking that Ai to be close to your Jin, Akuma ( defininetly Akuma lol) and Marshall Law would be great too bro. Very cool playable character and i enjoy the movesets so far. ::salute:: ::salute::

Offline Excahm

• MFFA/C.R.O.M. Stage Maker, Needless Fanboy, Lando's Headache and Rage's GFX Brother and Somewhat a Spriter.
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 24, 2019, 05:23:39 PM
  • Ready to shut the f*ck up your mount!
    • Mugen Team Mexico
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 09:23:15 PM »
La pose de pelea como que le hacen falta mas frames....
Se ve algo pixeleada todavia y lenta en my opinion.

Su gameplay esta bastante bien para un beta  :)
Update soon?

Offline Darkflare

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 02, 2017, 05:47:31 PM
    • DarkflareEX
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2013, 09:47:14 PM »
Another beta...

I have to ask, has Chuchoryu ever had a character of his out of beta? All I've seen are betas and nothing ever in a "finished" state.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2013, 09:55:41 PM »
Another beta...

I have to ask, has Chuchoryu ever had a character of his out of beta? All I've seen are betas and nothing ever in a "finished" state.

dont know but since he released them all for testing out publicly and updating them as he goes and can i am certain they will get to their finished state when he finished them from feed backs and testing out.

Offline Darkflare

• Forum Member
    • DarkflareEX
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2013, 10:28:39 PM »
Under normal circumstances, yea.

But if you noticed he's done a lot of these character betas pretty quickly and none of them have passed from beta status.

That....and he's actually admitted to being a bad coder.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2013, 10:50:54 PM »
his speed on releasing... his choice. i so far like some of what he has done and look forward to whatever updates he decides to implement at his time in choosing.  there are hundreds of characters in mugen that can be considered still a beta. if a creator decides they done, then , its done to them i figure. lol  but he hasn't said any of that... so , its all still a go till he says they are finished.

His coding skills... he is coming into his own and of course doing what he does and learning as he goes...as everyone who enters mugen creating content does. They are betas and i look at them in all aspects as such and through his eyes and not my own so i can try to understand his vision and see where he is going with what he is creating. I love what he is doing and i hope he continues to get better in  all areas and these characters get even better.

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2013, 11:29:46 PM »
Congrats on another cool release Cho. I look forward to the updates to him. Keep those sprite talents up too amigo
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline Darkflare

• Forum Member
    • DarkflareEX
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2013, 01:26:17 AM »
his speed on releasing... his choice. i so far like some of what he has done and look forward to whatever updates he decides to implement at his time in choosing.  there are hundreds of characters in mugen that can be considered still a beta. if a creator decides they done, then , its done to them i figure. lol  but he hasn't said any of that... so , its all still a go till he says they are finished.

His coding skills... he is coming into his own and of course doing what he does and learning as he goes...as everyone who enters mugen creating content does. They are betas and i look at them in all aspects as such and through his eyes and not my own so i can try to understand his vision and see where he is going with what he is creating. I love what he is doing and i hope he continues to get better in  all areas and these characters get even better.

The thing is, he makes too many characters and never dedicates to one until it's truely complete. Like, he keeps saying they're betas and he gets some feedback, but how many times has he gone back to do something about it? It's not much of a beta, if he doesn't update it with the feedback he gets, you get me?

Like, he rushes too much on his characters and never takes the time to make sure everything is right(or as close to right as possible), so they end up being rather sub-par compared to how they could have been instead.

Plus, I don't think he can learn coding properly if he just starts another character so quickly.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2013, 01:55:56 AM »
lol oh i get it. but it still is his choice.  If he wants to release a mass of betas and then chooses to go back to update them at a later time then thats his choice as well his choice to pick apart the viable feedback that will help him to do what he needs the character to do to work properly in his vision.

remember too that even if he works on one character till completion , at what time is it truly complete if it needs updates? Updating can go on till him or someone editing their work says..i am done, this is what you got..moving on to next one.  We have had this going on since mugen began in creating characters either from company rips source or actual created sprited characters ( which can be a very long time too depending on speed, time to finish and leveling detail the way wanted and can be done)  then to code it to such said to be right or as close to it by whoever description ( that varies upon person to person as well) is a daunting task especially if your still learning.

I would rather if he wants to release the various betas to test out, then wait for some time to gather enough feedback through thorough documenting all problems found within a time frame of say..... a month or 2? and then go over the list and make corrections as needed rather than take a few feed backs casted out in a day and have like 10 updates the same day just to still keep getting more and more cause he hurried to fix them without fully understanding the problems if not pointed out in specifics and shown the way to do them to help.

you at least get some playtime with them and more a chance to dive deeper into giving solid feed back ( if you choose to...yes its a choice lol) and not spot a couple things and toss them to him and get mad when he missed more. You feel what i am saying there? I personally see nothing wrong with how he doing it, cause its his way not mine. Look at it like this from this angle a bit: he is one guy coding ( so far as we know unless otherwise) and decided to let out some betas to people to playtest and gather feed back and will correct when he feels its time and or gathered enough data. But if you or any other more experienced coder feel he can improve then i say...help him out on the project. I dont think it would hurt to ask if he neds help and can also show him some things he may not know.  You can get better results if giving a hand if he doesn't understand , showing and helping can go a bit better with some folks than just telling and its how you tell that also matters. There are language barriers in mugen.

sorry for my essay but its what i do. lol  I will give him alot of credit and respect as an artist and learning coding wether he good at it or still rough...he is doing it and in 12 years of mugen someone actually took the heart and challenge up to try to do these. Now its just getting them on point the way they can be to his final liking.

Offline Darkflare

• Forum Member
    • DarkflareEX
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2013, 02:14:26 AM »
I get ya. But you know, you pretty much get all the feedback you'll need in like a week or two.

But this method of his kinda weirds me out. Like...is he making them for the sake of making them and damned it be how it turns out or does he really intend to go back and fix it up some more?
I mean, it just seems strange to give yourself so much workload at once.

Offline demunlawin

• Initiate
  • Last Login:December 29, 2020, 08:13:00 PM
  • Hi! I'm new!!
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2013, 06:29:39 AM »
 :) :) :) I am no coder, spriter, but I can feel the love in his works, and I must say the more updates the better, no matter how long it takes...and as far as I know, he's even better in giving out betas for us mugen hungry fan, I respect the dude, and I played every betas he released, and maybe in the future, I might commission him to do FILIPINO SUPER-HERO/HEROINES and CARTOON characters...keep up the good betas and updates  :) :) :)

Offline PR_1030

• Initiate
  • Last Login:April 17, 2016, 11:45:23 AM
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2013, 07:48:08 AM »
What do you mean by "commission"? Just wondering. Also, filipino heroes would be cool. To be honest, the only ones I know are Darna and Captain Barbell, who are kind of like Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel. Are you Filipino or something?

Offline ~Hale "R@CE" Caesar~

• Special Ops Mugen Creator
  • Last Login:March 10, 2024, 04:28:06 PM
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2013, 09:07:23 AM »
I like what he did so far on his works but I agree with Darkflare, he needs to take his time on his characters. With the time he uses to make newer ones, he could use that time to finish one. There is no point on having a character released if some of the are missing supers or specials all the time with every release..... Now I know people in mugen do it, but most of them (Not all) go back and release a huge update that is finished or very close to it. And besides, them being release unfinished takes the fun out of it.

In this character's case (Akira) he has more to offer, but still needs more stuff and the creators knows that. I like this Akira and Chuchoryu can do whatever he wants cus its his character but i would like for him to do a serious big update on at least 1 of his characters cus it makes people like me who like his works not want to continue to download his works cus he won't take the time to update one of his older characters which makes me not want the newer ones because he will give them the same treatment.

I mean and as far as the coding heck I would love to help him out, but I am not a spriter and I cannot code something if I don't have the sprites I need.

No one is bashing by the way so please don't take it like that. Constantly I have seen people at numerous forums say the same thing over and over to him. "Please take your time and try to update your characters" If he would just do this, I'm sure more and more people will love his works more than ever before.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 10:20:27 AM by ~R@CE AKIR@~ »

Offline Magma MK-II

• Master of Shoot'em Ups
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 09:07:51 AM
  • Every day is night
    • My mugen stuff
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2013, 11:38:46 AM »
I do agree with all points here.

I'm a casual MUGEN player, and while it is cool that he is releasing these chars, them being a beta keeps me from adding them to my MUGEN, because I know that as a beta there is still room for improvement.

If Chuchoryu is fine with the way he is doing it, then it is his choice, but I hope he will take some time and go back into his chars to update them.

:Terry

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2013, 12:07:48 PM »
i didnt get a chance to say something i have to say but i am up today now...had to get some sleep. lol.
cool now we have had the discussion about what was brought up but from here on out Keep the posts towards his beta release on the character itself and any viable feed back thats not done in a demeaning manner so he can use the feedback to maybe use and add updates  and not about the creator and how he creates. Feed back and comments on the character itself now good peoples.  :thumbsup:

i have some last words to address but i shall put them in a spoiler. but here on out..do the above.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
ok stick to the character and any feed back on the character if you choose to provide ladies and gents. Keep improving Cho dude. Hope to see more from you and the updates as they come.   :thumbsup: Magman bro.

Offline chuchoryu

• Email
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2013, 02:30:03 PM »
Under normal circumstances, yea.

But if you noticed he's done a lot of these character betas pretty quickly and none of them have passed from beta status.

That....and he's actually admitted to being a bad coder.
For comment like this I have no more account in "Mugen Fighter Guild" dont worry amigo I have some surpises for all forums I have (ecept Mugen Fighter Guild)  :D

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2013, 02:31:31 PM »
For comment like this I have no more account in "Mugen Fighter Guild" dont worry amigo I have some surpises for all forums I have (ecept Mugen Fighter Guild)  :D

lol
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline chuchoryu

• Email
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2013, 02:35:05 PM »
:) :) :) I am no coder, spriter, but I can feel the love in his works, and I must say the more updates the better, no matter how long it takes...and as far as I know, he's even better in giving out betas for us mugen hungry fan, I respect the dude, and I played every betas he released, and maybe in the future, I might commission him to do FILIPINO SUPER-HERO/HEROINES and CARTOON characters...keep up the good betas and updates  :) :) :)
Yes I have put to much love in all my chars, are not complete but I make all char whit dedication amigos, and I release in beta for testing not complete work

Offline Excahm

• MFFA/C.R.O.M. Stage Maker, Needless Fanboy, Lando's Headache and Rage's GFX Brother and Somewhat a Spriter.
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 24, 2019, 05:23:39 PM
  • Ready to shut the f*ck up your mount!
    • Mugen Team Mexico
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2013, 02:42:26 PM »

Pos ni modo  :D
Auque si me impreciona lo rapido que haces sprites y el echo de que sepas programar una AI.

A ver que mas liberas amigo.  :)

Offline chuchoryu

• Email
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2013, 02:55:57 PM »
Pos ni modo  :D
Auque si me impreciona lo rapido que haces sprites y el echo de que sepas programar una AI.

A ver que mas liberas amigo.  :)
Gracias amigo...por ahora viene Nightmare de Soul Calibur y Heihachi, Law, Paul, Kuma y Kazuya updated

Offline Darkflare

• Forum Member
    • DarkflareEX
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2013, 04:46:34 PM »
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

But you did admit to being a bad coder... <-Link of proof

Unless of course, the reason is because everyone else at guild said the same thing I said just now, in which case, I have no further comments.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 04:56:29 PM by Darkflare »

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 01, 2024, 11:02:34 PM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2013, 05:30:11 PM »
I get ya. But you know, you pretty much get all the feedback you'll need in like a week or two.
Maybe, but he still have the right to update it when he wants too. I've released Bullseye and I will updated it maybe just next year.
Its not a problem.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal