collapse

Author Topic: ANIME BATTLE ROYAL project  (Read 36131 times)

Offline YoungSamurai5

• Young Coder
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:October 11, 2018, 09:37:13 PM
  • Live by the gun, Die by the sword
    • Email
Re: ANIME BATTLE ROYAL project
« Reply #450 on: September 13, 2012, 04:18:40 PM »
instead of picking on newer users can you guys hurry up? im getting kinda tired of waiting her and want to play the project already............

how about you go make a project of this quality and you see how fast you can finish it lol
Mugen or Nothin

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #451 on: September 13, 2012, 04:21:30 PM »
how about you go make a project of this quality and you see how fast you can finish it lol

:DxDie :DxDie

Offline Afterthought

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 05, 2024, 10:10:25 AM
    • Email
« Reply #452 on: September 13, 2012, 04:25:39 PM »
instead of picking on newer users can you guys hurry up? im getting kinda tired of waiting her and want to play the project already............
Wow. I love doing this.  \-/o
So, you obviously don't understand the time it takes to do this. Spriting. Coding. Making sure everything is done to the best of a creator's ability, so that way the game comes out good. You don't understand that nothing is gonna be finished in the span of a week.
So why don't you wait like everyone one else is until this is done? I simply don't get why no one can wait. I mean, seriously. I already went through this with another impatient, useless wretch. You need to wait until this is done, because posts like this seriously aggravate me in particular, among other people.
If you aren't gonna help make it, don't rush anyone else who's spending countless time working on it. Zip your lips and wait, unless you plan on helping.

Offline overlordnick

• Winner of Round 2/3/7/8/12 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:July 05, 2016, 05:28:34 AM
    • Email
« Reply #453 on: September 13, 2012, 04:27:00 PM »

we need a high five emoticon right now  :DxDie
You know they're scraping the bottom of the barrel when they make me a mod

Offline The Bass

• Learning how to code................
  • Initiate
  • Last Login:September 18, 2012, 12:34:14 PM
« Reply #454 on: September 13, 2012, 04:28:17 PM »
@YoungSamurai5 & C.R.O.M - Lando & Hypnotize well when i usually work on mugen projects it takes me about 2 weeks off and on so it shouldnt tak e this project that long to finish either...... usually its a kof full game and since i alrready have templates and can get accurate data it doesnt take that long...... dont try to act tough. your just being lazy.

Offline The Bass

• Initiate
« Reply #455 on: September 13, 2012, 04:31:01 PM »
Wow. I love doing this.  \-/o
So, you obviously don't understand the time it takes to do this. Spriting. Coding. Making sure everything is done to the best of a creator's ability, so that way the game comes out good. You don't understand that nothing is gonna be finished in the span of a week.
So why don't you wait like everyone one else is until this is done? I simply don't get why no one can wait. I mean, seriously. I already went through this with another impatient, useless wretch. You need to wait until this is done, because posts like this seriously aggravate me in particular, among other people.
If you aren't gonna help make it, don't rush anyone else who's spending countless time working on it. Zip your lips and wait, unless you plan on helping.

i would like to help what would you need me to do

Offline overlordnick

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #456 on: September 13, 2012, 04:36:23 PM »
@YoungSamurai5 & C.R.O.M - Lando & Hypnotize well when i usually work on mugen projects it takes me about 2 weeks off and on so it shouldnt tak e this project that long to finish either...... usually its a kof full game and since i alrready have templates and can get accurate data it doesnt take that long...... dont try to act tough. your just being lazy.

a full game in 2 weeks!? that must turn out f****ing horrible

people who churn out crap do just that, churn out crap

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #457 on: September 13, 2012, 04:42:57 PM »
ok so first you kinda insult and now you wanna help? wooooooow.

as far as what your implying. this is a full game project. not just making taking some characters that exist and recode them or add a few sprites or even more add in fresh coats of paint and such. man i praise the guys that do even that cause that takes ALOT of time and skill. all projects take time. some longer than others/. things hapen, real life takes priority over the hobby. so no tough acting and definetly bro laziness aint even in my vocab. other than i just said the word laziness then yes that may count.  :D

rage, hpnotize and everyone said it best. just wait. We not rushing and do not take people who wanna rush. help is always needed but in certain areas and when time.  Focusing on certain things at a time and the quality will show.  :thumbsup:

Offline The Bass

• Initiate
« Reply #458 on: September 13, 2012, 04:48:08 PM »
a full game in 2 weeks!? that must turn out f****ing horrible

people who churn out crap do just that, churn out crap

do you know how to read or did you fail english TWICE i said that i have a template so making the characters is a lot easier since i can collect datas easily all i need to do is modify them to a new style which isnt that hard because im one of the best coders of the past decade

and if your thinking about asking for my characters the answer is no i only work for myself and other ppl who want my help and my friends.

Offline overlordnick

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #459 on: September 13, 2012, 04:58:30 PM »
i'm going to shut up for the sheer reason that i dont want my actions to negitivly affect anyone else
but i want to say soo much right now

come to think of it i probibly should've shut up a post ago

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #460 on: September 13, 2012, 05:04:12 PM »
hey bro if you say your the best coder of the past generation .. they hey if you say so. still aint sayin much to me honestly on the fact that we have a huge roster and you do know spriting over 256 sprite animations from bases to scratch custom ones and as well as fx, screenpack making, cropping pics, fonts, adding animations to stuff like BG's, coding a screenpack with animations, voice ripping, sound fx gathering and some have to be either ripped or even made, trying new stuff out that have been done before or even differently, redoing old sprites to better looks, coding characters ( good lawd the Matrix! ) and all the various ideas being tested andf tried out in not just the sp but stages, characters and so on? dude you have no clue whatsoever.  its mind boggling as well as time consuming.

fans of the characters and stages and so on will appreciate that LOVE and Fandome went into this project. not just make stuff and put it out.  *Iceman ThumbsDown!* on that bro. It takes a true creator wether spriter, animator, coder, stage maker , sp maker and all the like that make things for mugen enjoyment to have real fun with  know that good things take time no matter how good you are. the more time and dedication to your craft and your project , the better your work will turn out.  :thumbsup:

Offline The Bass

• Initiate
« Reply #461 on: September 13, 2012, 05:18:01 PM »
guys im sorry about what i said its just that ive been haiving a lot of problems lately (a couple of months ago my gf said that i raped her and now i have a criminal record and she got pregnant im not really sure what to do now...) i shouldnt have said what i said but you guys didnt have  to react that way to someone who wanted to help you.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #462 on: September 13, 2012, 05:27:45 PM »
guys im sorry about what i said its just that ive been haiving a lot of problems lately (a couple of months ago my gf said that i raped her and now i have a criminal record and she got pregnant im not really sure what to do now...) i shouldnt have said what i said but you guys didnt have  to react that way to someone who wanted to help you.

ok the first part....i dont know what to say.

but as for you saying all you wanted to do was help us, you went about it totally wrong way.  kinda insulting then offering to help doesnt line up well in my book.  thats a no no. i am glad that people that have seen what we have done from begining till now and still going are patient. all i can tell you there is alot going on on different sides bro. the project is going its pace. i like it that way. gives us all freedom to do things like make corrections , add in new stuff and implement ideas and plus gets good work put in the entire project as a whole.  patience is virtue.  ::salute::

Offline YoungSamurai5

• Young Coder
  • Forum Member
  • Last Login:October 11, 2018, 09:37:13 PM
  • Live by the gun, Die by the sword
    • Email
« Reply #463 on: September 13, 2012, 05:34:18 PM »
the only reason why people jumped on you is because first you pretty much insulted the while abr team and second you kinda asked about progress in a really rude way. you offered your help after you were being completely rude but... yea im with what lando said  :Terry
Mugen or Nothin

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #464 on: September 13, 2012, 05:36:24 PM »
@ The Bass:

Just in the future if you want to help in a project you think is cool just go about it in a positive way with folks. Im sure lando would have embraced that help first hand if that was the first initial thing you spat out :-??. Mugen is a hobby to use and life comes first so i think youll like what the game has to offer when its fully complete :thumbsup:

as for your personal situation i dont what to tell ya but put that in gods hands now and live your life doing the right things from now on. Karma is a bee-otch man^^
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline The Bass

• Initiate
« Reply #465 on: September 13, 2012, 06:57:46 PM »
@ The Bass:

Just in the future if you want to help in a project you think is cool just go about it in a positive way with folks. Im sure lando would have embraced that help first hand if that was the first initial thing you spat out :-??. Mugen is a hobby to use and life comes first so i think youll like what the game has to offer when its fully complete :thumbsup:

as for your personal situation i dont what to tell ya but put that in gods hands now and live your life doing the right things from now on. Karma is a bee-otch man^^

what do you mean karma is a bee-otch man?

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #466 on: September 13, 2012, 07:43:32 PM »
I think Kai meant if you're innocent, it will come back to bite them in the @$$.

Offline Afterthought

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:April 05, 2024, 10:10:25 AM
    • Email
« Reply #467 on: September 14, 2012, 04:56:54 PM »
You figure this would be personal stuff... still, though, this takes time. Jeez. If you wanted to help, your first post shouldn't have been about rushing people to work.  :-??

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #468 on: October 31, 2012, 12:05:53 AM »
hey there peoples. just wanted to show off a small update made awhile back as more stuff is getting done in sprites and as well the SP. this is in screenshots a few of the characters that do a fade in and out at the Game mode options screen. gonna try and get a good video of it in action( definetly better than seeing and hearing it than just screenshots lol)  going soon as can be done. As well some work done with some ABR Gameplaybasic movement stuff from the template thats soon to be finished about by this coming weekend...i came up with some more stuff and had to sprite make a few thangs.  :D. i will post on that as well soon when i am finish making some editing and adjustments and see how well the coding works in application good.
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

i think there is 2 more getting added and the ones we didnt apply are getting used as well for something else in the SP.  currently i am as well looking for anyone who is good with making MBAA style ports for lifebars. Ours use that style with the good quality pics for characters ports we have. I am gonna try to learn as well to do my own but definetly need someone more esperienced and fluent in making those. if anyone can just let me know in a pm or here and we see what can be done.

Huge awesome thanx for good friend Rage with all the help with the hard work making some of them that are being used for various things in the Sp and characters and showing me awhile ago and giving good advice to help me learning to do some stuff on my own as well. I am no where good as you by eons but i will keep trying. :thumbsup:

more to be Cromtinued!  XD|| lol  ::salute::

Offline fer619

• Angry Bird
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:May 18, 2014, 09:32:23 PM
  • ANGRY BIRDZ GONNA DESTROY DEM PIGZ!
    • fer619's Hideout
    • Email
« Reply #469 on: October 31, 2012, 12:26:29 AM »
cool, can't wait to see that vid of the screenpack in action
(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #470 on: October 31, 2012, 12:38:45 AM »
cool, can't wait to see that vid of the screenpack in action
indeed bro. i dont have a good recorder like shadaloo does so more than likely he will be the one who will be able to make that vid and show off the music for both main title screen and the game options mode select.  the lifebars are still getting coded so the powerup bar displays correctly in synch with taking damage  plus all the ports work needed for both lifebars and the character select ports big and small.

so pretty much whatever the next round of stuff needed from us for hloader to put in aside from what he already is doing with it will come when he needs it cause the way he is coding it. he wants the best graphical stuff we can get. lol.  someone is as well making us some custom fonts for the SP and the big portraits as you select a character for their names and function same on the lifebars. so when those get done and as well show us what he got i def will see whats good putting it all in.  the fonts will be like how they are with the test characters but i think each one name will be kinda stylized for that specific character. like how this is in the Vs screen....her name.
(click to show/hide)

this as well has its own track added. its all pretty cool and going good so far so definetly i as well cant wait to show it all in motion. Hloader doing a beautiful job.  :thumbsup:

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #471 on: October 31, 2012, 07:48:58 AM »
Looking good. I'd like to play it on a demo. ;D

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #472 on: October 31, 2012, 10:11:51 PM »
all eyes on you Lando

Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #473 on: October 31, 2012, 10:52:18 PM »
Those ladies need to get their eyes checked lol

Offline ExeLord

• Smirking mage
  • RMM Contributor
  • Last Login:June 08, 2024, 05:33:33 AM
« Reply #474 on: October 31, 2012, 10:57:15 PM »
So many eyes and I can only recognize/remember Lelouch and Suiseiseki(desu~), probably not enough anime watched...
What consumer society is?

"Where greyness prevails, the black always take the power." (c) "Its Hard to be God" - brothers Strugatskie.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Virtual Bart Science Fair by Lord_Enemil
[June 15, 2024, 08:23:51 PM]

Classic VS : Cheng / Athena by ELECTRO
[June 13, 2024, 03:03:58 PM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[June 10, 2024, 11:25:24 PM]

Street Fighter Spec Ops 2021 by O Ilusionista
[June 08, 2024, 01:36:06 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[June 06, 2024, 07:34:10 PM]

Kirby the Dream Battle by O Ilusionista
[June 06, 2024, 01:04:12 PM]

Neo Geo Pocket by malevka2
[June 05, 2024, 10:53:57 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:18:12 PM]

[BOR] _Avengers United Battle Force_ by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:13:51 PM]

Mega Man & Bass - Dynamo Man by Sir Rousseau by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:09:50 PM]

* IMT Calendar