collapse

Author Topic: ANIME BATTLE ROYAL project  (Read 36128 times)

Offline Black Ops20

• Initiate
  • Last Login:June 25, 2014, 06:44:40 PM
  • SGM Team Member & CFAS Team Member
Re: ANIME BATTLE ROYAL PROJECT- VID INTRO SHOWCASE PLUS MORE!
« Reply #350 on: February 04, 2012, 10:59:07 AM »
Not really sure about the animation but you really have improved with your spriting. Keep it up Lando  :thumbsup:

Viewtiful Joe by Black Ops and Nestor

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:April 11, 2024, 03:41:40 AM
« Reply #351 on: February 04, 2012, 04:18:26 PM »
I wonder if Terry vs Jamin intro is finished. I know you have been with some characters especially Adam Blade and Witchblade.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline Tha Lando ( Le CROM )

• The coming return of the Omega Erro Sennin of CROM!
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:October 25, 2023, 02:55:48 PM
  • The King Crom. Sprite HD Artist
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #352 on: February 04, 2012, 05:10:53 PM »
Thanx bro Black Ops! trying to get better as always man. one day hope to be as good as my teachers and others. ::salute::  Yeah i got some ideas for the animation that might be better but i am always open to a solution for the shining fx to make it better. I wish you guys well on the CFAS project bro. you guys doing awesome work! ::salute::

I wonder if Terry vs Jamin intro is finished. I know you have been with some characters especially Adam Blade and Witchblade.

actually i have been toying around with jamin sprite off and on and came up with an intro for him vs terry. It invovles Terry son. hehehe. when i finish restructuring his Armor on him and some hair adjustsments i will show a regular sprite of it between them 2 or maybe just a pose of it. saving the full animation  for the vid but will give yall a dose of what it may be.  >:D

As far as Witchblade , I am still going through her here and there ( trying to get her hair right and eyes) as well as Hakufu, Ryofu and Kanu and once gotten more stuff done on C.R.O.M The Game , then i will be doing more stuff on them and show, they may appear in the small vid as well. Depending on who all has stuff done enough to show off something wether intros, basic moves and such will be in as they will have to be coded for it. Its a long process full game and alot of work but well worth having a full anime game in mugen bro. This is alot of fun for me!

Offline DEMONKAI

• The Visionary and IMT's
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:October 11, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
  • Never limit your vision as a creator!!
    • DTHECHEMIST
    • D THE CHEMIST
    • Demonkai's Mugen
« Reply #353 on: February 06, 2012, 12:38:58 AM »

The Byakugou lil animation Test.

Test #1

Test #2

the thing is the frame rate. one is faster. but i think i need some better fx style for it. :-??

This is hot lando! :)
Lots and lots of supers so f*ckin what

HAIL CROM!!

Offline G.P.O.A - GatlingPunchRalf

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 23, 2013, 07:31:01 AM
  • IMT's Unofficial Advisor and Brainstormer
« Reply #354 on: February 06, 2012, 10:36:29 AM »

Sprite Contest Organizer and Beloved Personality

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #355 on: February 06, 2012, 11:26:37 AM »
Nope! lol. just used his head and a lil of his abs structure and had to do adjust some stuff in shading my style a bit fused. but whole body a whole different base with some scratch spriting and franken spriting here and there. lol:thumbsup:

Batzarro offered up 2 people to be in the game and i thought about it as well. he suggested Street Fighter 2 : the Anime Movie version of Ryu and Ken and posted them in the ABR test sprite thread. i had to seperate them and redo some parts of ken by frankenspriting the base he used and redid the shading Batz style he done. He is right too , not too hard to do really and can be done real cool. so i am offering up both as in 2 different choices , ryu as main  and ken as Hyper striker Helper or reverse with Ken as Main and Ryu as hyper striker. these will be posted in a poll of sorts if selected which way woul;d people want them top be in the game as who the main will be and can either be DLC characters or unlockables. the peoples choice on this. Thanx a ton Batzarro for submitting them awhile ago bro and giving us some cool additions for later on in the poll. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ^:)^ your skills are great bro.

Batzorro sprited sf2 anime version Ryu submission:

batzarro sprited SF2 anime version of Ken submission with me doing other side cause they was fused and ken missing parts to make him whole seperated character sprite.

the duo together by Batzarro! who will be picked? :-??

Much respects to you Batzzaro bro.  ::salute::

i am now doing some spriting on a few characters for both ABR and Crom the Game . reshading some earlier ABR characters i done ( and maybe shadaloo lives Adam Arclight sprite edit) pretty much. #:-S I NEED SLEEP  (:|! have to work tonight then 3 straight days off. :w00t:

Offline Enso

• C.R.O.M. Dancer, Sprite Artist, Winner of Sprite of the Week Contest #71, and Winner of Round 6 and 15 in Last Person To Post Wins!
  • Infinity Regular
« Reply #356 on: February 06, 2012, 04:01:01 PM »
Picking Ryu or Ken is very difficult for this project. I like both as fighters. Tough decision.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Offline Uche_of_IMT

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:June 11, 2024, 10:03:02 PM
  • The fighting spirit lives in the fans of M.U.G.E.N
    • Email
« Reply #357 on: February 06, 2012, 07:31:03 PM »
Ryu and Ken from Street Fighter II V?! Go for both!
92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline Kriven

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 04, 2021, 04:30:43 PM
  • Rock on, Mario!
    • Email
« Reply #358 on: February 07, 2012, 04:33:14 AM »
Ken looks more visually different from his game counterpart, which would make him a better fit for the anime incarnation theme.

Offline C.R.O.M.-Mugen-Ninja

• The One And Only Ninja
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 06, 2023, 09:49:01 AM
  • The Ninja is never gone ~
« Reply #359 on: February 07, 2012, 05:19:45 AM »
RYU!!!   :2 :3 :6 :bp HADOUKEN
I always pick Ryu Hoshi over Ken Master, idk, Ryu is an Icon, and Ryu is cool, f**k'd up Sagat's Chest that bad  :thumbsup: Can Ken do that? well... He almost lost to Rufus  *Iceman ThumbsDown!*
For many years, Mugen has been a passion to the Ninja, and still today it is. From 09' n' til this day ~

Keep fighting, keep struggling, keep creating, and have fun ~

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #360 on: February 07, 2012, 06:51:34 AM »
I have my view on both. Ryu and Ken are always main representatives of the Street Fighter series as we all know. I can tell about what's good and bad about one of them as fighter and one of them as striker.

Ryu has always been an icon and the face of Capcom ever since Street Fighter II. What's good about using Ryu as a fighter, he's always an icon and everybody knows he's the main SF guy. If anyone plays this project when Ryu appears as a fighter, they will know he's the main guy. What's bad? To some people, they get tired of Ryu appearing every series or movie as a main character. They would want another SF char for representing the series. (I think Street Fighter series from USA Network channel, he might not be a main character I guess.)

Ken has always been appearing maybe almost every SF series in the game and show. What's good about Ken? He's never been the lead, but a supporting character especially with Ryu. When playing the ABR project, it would be his turn to represent as main for the SF series.

Some people may not like one of them as a striker.

If Ryu is going to be a fighter while Ken is a striker, Ryu is just gonna be JUST as we all know. I have expressions but can't explain it. If Ken is going to be a fighter while Ryu is a striker, Ken might have a special intro with Terry (maybe or not) as CVS, but might be different.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #361 on: February 07, 2012, 10:02:55 AM »
well i wont be choosing who will be in the game as a playable character , thats up to everyone else. lol. i can show you the ideas for both i have depending on who is playable and who is striker. Plus as well how to code it a right to workout really well.

If Ken is playable character i have a finisher move already scoped out for him . Its based on the anime version of him. Of course. lol.  The Move is called the Hadou Shoryuken. he performs it in the movie and i definetly wanna have their moves just as intense as it looks and is.
(click to show/hide)

for ryu there is kinda 2. one i think would be a great level 3 hyper move based on that movie as well with his HadouKen. ok ken is in this one too but i couldnt finmd one with just the move version alone. lol
and better yet here is one version for Ryu that could be for his Finisher move.

starts around at 3:24
(click to show/hide)

well let me know what you think. :thumbsup:

Offline G.P.O.A - GatlingPunchRalf

• Idea and Advice
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:September 23, 2013, 07:31:01 AM
  • IMT's Unofficial Advisor and Brainstormer
« Reply #362 on: February 07, 2012, 11:16:38 AM »
Just repeating what I said a while ago, I think that you need to deviate Ryu from the usual Ryu's by not having him have the hadouken as a Special, but instead as a Hyper, using his natural abilities as a fighter for his Specials and having be able to be chained into a combo-like mechanic.

Sprite Contest Organizer and Beloved Personality

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 08, 2024, 01:39:46 PM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #363 on: February 07, 2012, 12:51:30 PM »
Just repeating what I said a while ago, I think that you need to deviate Ryu from the usual Ryu's by not having him have the hadouken as a Special, but instead as a Hyper, using his natural abilities as a fighter for his Specials and having be able to be chained into a combo-like mechanic.

And this would make Ryu totally non-cannon. Ryu have Hadouken since the early ages. To remove his TRADEMARK is a very dangerous thing.

Offline C.R.O.M. - Shadaloo Lives!

• Winner of Rounds 1, 5, & 13 in Last Person to Post Wins!, SpRiTe Of ThE wEeK cOnTeSt #61 Winner, and Shadaloo Office Worker
  • Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:February 13, 2023, 03:37:34 PM
  • Proud member of C.R.O.M. (Shadaloo Lives!)
    • C.R.O.M.
« Reply #364 on: February 07, 2012, 01:27:52 PM »
Yes, but this isn't the Ryu from the canon universe. This is from the SF2V universe. I personally like the idea because it sets him apart from every Shoto out there. But if everyone else wants a Hadouken special, we'll give him one.

Offline Rabbitxpp

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:June 03, 2024, 01:38:05 AM
    • Email
« Reply #365 on: February 07, 2012, 03:21:32 PM »
long time no speak lando hos the game comin along man been seein some great stuff
Suppose one day that coin lands on its edge

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #366 on: February 08, 2012, 12:45:25 PM »
long time no speak lando hos the game comin along man been seein some great stuff

heyyy whats good bro! long time no see . lol. The project is still going man and thanx bro . we got some cool concepts going as well with the project and i am revamping alot of my previous sprites i done since i got a little bit better at spriting. We also have a second project in the works , C.R.O.M. The Game , so def check that wip thread out as well. its an openbor project featuring alot ofC.R.O.M. bros and cool people from around the communities we all from and frequent.

We have our own spot as well so i def can hit you with the link or can get it in the section here under Websites. I am working on this Elle Ragu sprite( Shadow Skill Anime) i did awhile back and now using a totally new base. Me and Shadaloo Lives will be working together on Adam Blade from Needless anime. As well i am doing an animation for for Magma Dragoons Booster character for ther bor game and a couple others  while i have off work for 3 days. thanx for stopping by the thread bro and keep in touch my friend. :thumbsup:

Offline Rabbitxpp

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:June 03, 2024, 01:38:05 AM
    • Email
« Reply #367 on: February 09, 2012, 02:18:31 AM »
of course i been keepin in touch with the project bro just had my hands tied with college but im finally able to balance things smoothly. Damn seems like things are going great and your hands are full def send me a link so i can check it out and put it under my favs man. Bro i kno this is alittle off topic but doesnt asuras wraith look so sick 0_0
Suppose one day that coin lands on its edge

Offline C.R.O.M.-Mugen-Ninja

• The One And Only Ninja
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 06, 2023, 09:49:01 AM
  • The Ninja is never gone ~
« Reply #368 on: February 09, 2012, 02:55:56 AM »
Lando, why not take that Ryu Hypersonic made? lol
Just joking, but can't wait to see if Hyper takes him up as a actuall wip lol
For many years, Mugen has been a passion to the Ninja, and still today it is. From 09' n' til this day ~

Keep fighting, keep struggling, keep creating, and have fun ~

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #369 on: February 10, 2012, 02:09:12 PM »
 >:-(-| @ Junoir- yoooo is it sick? mannnn i preordered that sucker man! gettin it and playin it all as much as i can too. Asura is a badazz demi god!! ^:)^

@ Mugen - Ninja....Hypersonic made a ryu? /:O...i didnt know this., lol. i dont think i ever saw him before. must see this one.

well i never really thought of including them 2 or any SF characters  for that matter. but once awhile back earlier in the game progress Batzorro gave us those sprites he done and came from the cool azz sf2v anime movie version ( great idea from that anime to use them for too Batz!  :thumbsup:  ::salute::  ), so i thought that would be a great idea to toss them in the Poll we will have with other people submissions for ABR dlc characters ( fighters that fit the game please lol) and those 2 other slots.  Its up to the peoples choice on who will be main and who will be hyperstriker. and what shadaloo said as well as others on the whole "Hadouken " issue .  :D

i will say this... the games characters that are from games first ( like terry bogard for example) are not canon to the game versions, mostly to the anime versions as best we can get. so yeah Terry i am doing is from anime not game timeline so in retropect he wont have a Power Dunk move, he doesnt have it in the anime , he has something else in its place that he does that he does in the FF 2 movie against Kim. This terry is a total different take from the games version and ties in alot more with anime version and some "what if " version due to timeline for just him ( he has son and lil girl and married to Blue Mary who will be in the game in a sequence, i have her sprite too. lol) and Jamin.

Wolviesam is working up on an Adam Blade stage and we should have about 4 stages completed and some stuff with the screenpack by Hloader for the game  for the video preview when ready to show >:D :thumbsup:

Offline HyperVoiceActing

• Mugen Voice Actor
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:June 18, 2022, 11:16:39 PM
  • It GLOWS!
« Reply #370 on: February 10, 2012, 03:02:38 PM »
@ Mugen - Ninja....Hypersonic made a ryu? /:O...i didnt know this., lol. i dont think i ever saw him before. must see this one.
I think he's refering to "THAT" Ryu I made.

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #371 on: February 10, 2012, 03:16:43 PM »
OOOOOOOHHHHH i get it now. lol. ok i know now what i think he talking bout.,  :D

that would be hilarious tho. lol

oh and i just got some news too on 2 other characters and we might have a new spriter on deck for the ABR game. if it all goes well and i get the feedback on the go signal, then should be pretty awesome for those fans of them. :w00t: ::salute::

edit: well as a lil something i wanted to test out on this Hadouken in or out as hyper only idea thats been said here. I talked about it over a friends house last night with my 4 good friends. They are old school SF players anmd play UMVC3 as well. all i can say is....WTF did i start last night? mannnn it was crazy but very enlightning as well. 2 agrees with what Ralp suggested and 2 agreed hardcore with what O Illusionsta said.  it went from cool friendly discussion to flat out shouting matches...i calmly and quietly said bye and creeped out the door and went home. i just found out a short while ago on the phone from one of the buddies that they argued about it for over 2 hours and tried to use examples of it on SSF4 ae and UMVC3.  :DxDie :DxDie
« Last Edit: February 10, 2012, 03:47:46 PM by C.R.O.M - Lando »

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #372 on: February 11, 2012, 05:02:10 AM »
Lando, you should check out your thread in CVG. There is one guy who posted his sprites there. He has his Kenichi and that tall guy with that Sagat base I forgot his name. Even there's Tokine. You should go check out. Maybe he might wanna join this project I guess.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

• IMT Content Architect
    • Crom Interactive
    • Email
« Reply #373 on: February 11, 2012, 11:45:36 AM »
Lando, you should check out your thread in CVG. There is one guy who posted his sprites there. He has his Kenichi and that tall guy with that Sagat base I forgot his name. Even there's Tokine. You should go check out. Maybe he might wanna join this project I guess.

yeah i already talked to him early yesterday bro. I already let him know whats up via Pm there and told him to show us something. so he posted in the thread his sprites he done that were early creations before he got better. so we will see whats up with his choice to join us and take up kenichi and his hyper striker Apachai for the project. He already stated as well those spriteds he done needs to be better so if he does them then he will do them some cool justice more i believe. so they will have an official; creator for them for the project.  Plus a cool friend also hit me up about having Bastard and Dark Schnider in the game. I dont wanna add too much in, cause it is way more work but there is a cool point so we will have a meeting us CROM bros on the project and contributors on this and see what we all think.

ohhh i just wanna add my 2 cents in on the Ryu and Ken thing.....Lando would chose Ken if it was up to me. lol. why, Ryu hogs all the spotlight and Ken needs to get out from the backseat and show what he really has in his skills.  :D :thumbsup:  But we will see if they even make it in by the peoples choice. ::salute::

Offline Enso

• Infinity Regular
« Reply #374 on: February 11, 2012, 03:41:04 PM »
You know what Lando? I'm thinking I can let someone use my Scar as a full character. But I ain't sure 'cause I haven't put some touch-ups on him yet for the walk anim. Maybe I could finish the walk anim so that I can have someone to use it as reference for spriting him. You know I sprite his shoes based on Iori's and Rugal's. That's what I used for as a guide on Yamazaki's pants. I try to make to... y'know what I mean.

Sig by TGM

(click to show/hide)

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Virtual Bart Science Fair by Lord_Enemil
[June 15, 2024, 08:23:51 PM]

Classic VS : Cheng / Athena by ELECTRO
[June 13, 2024, 03:03:58 PM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[June 10, 2024, 11:25:24 PM]

Street Fighter Spec Ops 2021 by O Ilusionista
[June 08, 2024, 01:36:06 PM]

Lasombra's IKEMEN Go Interactive Stages' WIP Topic and Releases by Lasombra Demon
[June 06, 2024, 07:34:10 PM]

Kirby the Dream Battle by O Ilusionista
[June 06, 2024, 01:04:12 PM]

Neo Geo Pocket by malevka2
[June 05, 2024, 10:53:57 AM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:18:12 PM]

[BOR] _Avengers United Battle Force_ by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:13:51 PM]

Mega Man & Bass - Dynamo Man by Sir Rousseau by O Ilusionista
[June 03, 2024, 03:09:50 PM]

* IMT Calendar