collapse

Author Topic: Mr. Fantastic by ZVitor v1.1  (Read 6243 times)

Offline ZVitor

• IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:January 01, 2024, 07:22:36 PM
    • Email
Mr. Fantastic by ZVitor v1.1
« on: January 15, 2009, 10:14:21 AM »
http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/

Mr Fantastic
-Satellite beam and movement
-quit proppler arms if hold down
-control glide left and right
-ball atack if kick while in glide
-less damage to FF hyper and it is lvl 1 now
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 07:53:37 PM by Excursion »

Offline CxSxTxM

• Initiate
  • Last Login:April 06, 2012, 10:01:57 AM
Re: Mr. Fantastic by ZVitor v1.1
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 10:17:31 AM »
Downloading
man, your chars are really awsome, I wat to try your Hawkman

cheers

Offline Spidercide

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:January 23, 2023, 06:47:15 PM
    • AWESOME HARE
    • https://squareup.com/store/random-select-comics
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 12:55:20 AM »
Thanks, getting him from the main site.
WRRRYYYYYYYYY!

Offline nickfurry

• Initiate
  • Last Login:February 16, 2023, 05:27:54 AM
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2009, 02:29:19 AM »
There's still a very nasty bugg when fighting with him as CPU. It hasn't been fix yet. He tend's to  stay frozen while performing his special moves. If u don't beileve me then go to u mugen and put it in the demo and allow the CPU plastic man to perform his special moves and  watch him get's stuck and will not come out of it, unles u exit or stop the match.

Offline ZVitor

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2009, 06:57:27 AM »
There's still a very nasty bugg when fighting with him as CPU. It hasn't been fix yet. He tend's to  stay frozen while performing his special moves. If u don't beileve me then go to u mugen and put it in the demo and allow the CPU plastic man to perform his special moves and  watch him get's stuck and will not come out of it, unles u exit or stop the match.
i cant recreat this bug, i watched 3 rounds Reed vs Reed.....

Offline chief_justice

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 09, 2011, 10:25:52 AM
    • avengers
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2009, 07:22:05 AM »
Very nice updates Zvitor. :thumbsup:  I believe that bug has more to do with plastic man.

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:April 01, 2024, 11:02:34 PM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2009, 08:13:20 PM »
Can I give you my feedback?

The Good

- Running Animation
- Stretch Strike
- Glide ( nice use of Twelve sprites)
- Orbital Strike - hahaah, I always wanted to make a attack like that!....I was thinking in something closer to PDC's Barret.

The Bad

Man, there is a long way to go:

- bad aligned sprites...and many of them. This is primary.
- Base change - you can clearly see when the base changes...standing is one, walking is another, etc. Some times, he has muscules on his legs, sometimes not.
- some bad edits - on his crounching attacjs, why his waist never moves? its the same problem of your Green Arrow.
- Some move without any "impact" (sem sal, em portugues), like Bungie Punches, Propeller Arms , etc.

Overall, is have some nice ideas, but was bad executed. I think you could improve it more.

Offline ZVitor

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2009, 08:38:19 PM »

The Bad

- Base change - you can clearly see when the base changes...standing is one, walking is another, etc. Some times, he has muscules on his legs, sometimes not.
- some bad edits - on his crounching attacjs, why his waist never moves? its the same problem of your Green Arrow.
- Some move without any "impact" (sem sal, em portugues), like Bungie Punches, Propeller Arms , etc.

Overall, is have some nice ideas, but was bad executed. I think you could improve it more.
ouch!!!
my problem is, i cant take so much time in one wip, it ill be improve, i receive some good sugestions at msn,
i use basics bases, and to mr fantastic its not a big problem because everyone can be a reed base... thats what i tink...... Bungie Punches are not my favorite move, but i really like Propeller Arms, is my favorite at marvel ultimate alliance and here too, i tink this move is very usefull...
im glad fr your honest feedback, some players said he is one of most fun from EoH, but i really like the feedbacks where members said what they dont like, thats why i dont use beta in my releases, if i release "Mr Fantastic beta 0.1", the comments ill be "oh, so good for beta" or "continue this work, cant wait for final".....
i dont want to make perfects chars (like loganir), i dont like to waste time in get hits sprites or weak punchs and kicks, i just want to do unmaded chars, and without bugs....
so dont expect more from my next chars like hawkman.... ill contunie with same style.... the good thing is, actually im receiving more help to improve my chars, kojunho and sgt hartsock are trying to improve mr fantastic, and led are working on miss marvel sprite..... and i already have some good creator asking for help in hawkman, and probably i will acepet after first release.

Offline O Ilusionista

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2009, 08:50:06 PM »
Good you've undestood I'm honest when I talk, noting against you.

i dont like to waste time in get hits sprites or weak punchs and kicks, i just want to do unmaded chars, and without bugs....

But this mean...that you wont fix some basic issues? A char, without the basics well done, is totally useless.

so dont expect more from my next chars like hawkman....

Não me leve a mal, não é nada pessoal...mas eu acho que vc poderia abrir sua cabeça um pouco. Vendo seus edits, vc é uma pessoa que eu espero sim algo a mais. Acho que vc deveria levar mais tempo com seus chars, polindo os basicos, tomando cuidado com coisas basicas como alinhamento e tal.

Se vc precisar de beta tester, conte comigo.

Offline as_Striker

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 14, 2015, 02:44:07 AM
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2009, 09:34:41 PM »

im glad fr your honest feedback, but i really like the feedbacks where members said what they dont like,

that didn't seems to me  ???

anyways, i really like the char,what ilusionista said is true though, i noticed the char has some bad edits, but i think any char can't be perfect cause it's impossible to satisfy all the people's mind, always there will be something missed in a char or something that could be make him better and better, that is something i learned at infinity,  ;D always give good feedbacks if the char it's really good cause never will beperfect for me and criticism if it's something necessary for the char :-??
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 09:43:44 PM by as_Striker »

Offline aa250

• CrusaderCast Admin
  • Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:February 13, 2021, 04:20:33 PM
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2009, 12:22:05 AM »
The reason why all the sprites don't look the same is because he was sprited by different members at Scruffy Dragon forum he use to be Scruffy Open WIP just like IMT did with their Batman. Unfortunaley Mr.Fanastic was not processing so Zvitor finished him. That should explain why some of the sprite don't all look the same. %%-

Offline O Ilusionista

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2009, 06:35:03 AM »
that didn't seems to me  ???

anyways, i really like the char,what ilusionista said is true though, i noticed the char has some bad edits, but i think any char can't be perfect cause it's impossible to satisfy all the people's mind, always there will be something missed in a char or something that could be make him better and better, that is something i learned at infinity,  ;D always give good feedbacks if the char it's really good cause never will beperfect for me and criticism if it's something necessary for the char :-??

We're not talking about perfection (this is something that doesn't exits, since every one has your own taste), we are talking about fixing some basic errors.

I'm not chasing ZVitor (I know you haven't talked this, but this is just to explain), I'm just trying to help.

The reason why all the sprites don't look the same is because he was sprited by different members at Scruffy Dragon forum he use to be Scruffy Open WIP just like IMT did with their Batman. Unfortunaley Mr.Fanastic was not processing so Zvitor finished him. That should explain why some of the sprite don't all look the same. %%-

Humn, so this explains a lot.

Offline bagurom

• Initiate
  • Last Login:September 24, 2013, 09:21:36 PM
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2009, 07:24:03 AM »
Feedback.

- All moves still lack impact. You should use env. shake. I know it's a pain in the butt at first, but it pays off. All the basic has coding problems, they only differ in damage e nothing else. No impact, no fall = 1. I think basic is the soul of any good char and a solid basic is what a good gameplay is all about.

- D,DF,F + C command is still high. The shot passes right throught Carnage, Spiderman, Wolverine and other smaller chars.

- The new strike for glide, once you hit the oponent you become a sitting duck! You should give a fall = 1 for the hitdef or something like that, because is totally uselles the way it is right now. Vc da uma e toma um hit combo na fuça de graça.

- I still thing a counter special would be awesome in this char.

I agreed with Ilu, ZV. I know you had a kid and wife, but you could polish a little more on the basics. Maybe focusing in one WIP at a time. I still think all your chars could be greatilly improved with simple things.

Offline ZVitor

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2009, 08:30:22 AM »
The reason why all the sprites don't look the same is because he was sprited by different members at Scruffy Dragon
not really, all sprites used from scruffys are cyclops base, my main base are cyclops (mambojambo green lantern),
but for some basics i used twelve.... and the SF3 chars are really big..... so its y fault.

I'm not chasing ZVitor (I know you haven't talked this, but this is just to explain), I'm just trying to help.
corse not, any feedback are welcome, i want to know what everyone tink....

- D,DF,F + C command is still high. The shot passes right throught Carnage, Spiderman, Wolverine and other smaller chars.

use D, DF, F + A agains this chars, or use D, DF, F, + C only when they jump

Vc da uma e toma um hit combo na fuça de graça.
putz, não vi isso, fica pro proximo upgrade....

- I still thing a counter special would be awesome in this char.
Kojunho want that too, so he should add this....

I agreed with Ilu, ZV. I know you had a kid and wife, but you could polish a little more on the basics. Maybe focusing in one WIP at a time. I still think all your chars could be greatilly improved with simple things.
a kid, a wife , another kid comming and of corse a job to feed all :)
I only focus on WIP at time, so when i received miss marvel sprites from ultraroboninja i stoped the work in mr fantastic, if u see my first month progress video and compare with release only have 1 more special and hyper, create processing is boring somes times, thats why i cant take so long time in chars, i made Mr. Fantastic (sprite, code), Miss Marvel (somes sprites, code) and wolvenom (code) in 2,5 months, Green Arrow 15 days, Aquaman 30 days, after hawkman i dont have plans for more wips, (except for code), my plans after this are only improve my chars... remade aquaman in first place.

Offline mastamasta

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:December 26, 2010, 01:54:40 PM
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2009, 09:40:44 AM »
not really, all sprites used from scruffys are cyclops base, my main base are cyclops (mambojambo green lantern),
but for some basics i used twelve.... and the SF3 chars are really big..... so its y fault.
corse not, any feedback are welcome, i want to know what everyone tink....
use D, DF, F + A agains this chars, or use D, DF, F, + C only when they jump
putz, não vi isso, fica pro proximo upgrade....
Kojunho want that too, so he should add this....
a kid, a wife , another kid comming and of corse a job to feed all :)
I only focus on WIP at time, so when i received miss marvel sprites from ultraroboninja i stoped the work in mr fantastic, if u see my first month progress video and compare with release only have 1 more special and hyper, create processing is boring somes times, thats why i cant take so long time in chars, i made Mr. Fantastic (sprite, code), Miss Marvel (somes sprites, code) and wolvenom (code) in 2,5 months, Green Arrow 15 days, Aquaman 30 days, after hawkman i dont have plans for more wips, (except for code), my plans after this are only improve my chars... remade aquaman in first place.

your the man :D

Offline Weapon x program

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 16, 2015, 12:38:11 PM
  • welcome
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2009, 10:51:08 AM »
THAT S funny because mr fantastic is my favorite character released this year.  ;*))
green arrow is my second favorite character released last year  :-??
so i think quality isn t appreciated on the same levels because i love zvitor's work  >:(
that ' s my two dollars

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2009, 11:23:32 AM »
THAT S funny because mr fantastic is my favorite character released this year.  ;*))
green arrow is my second favorite character released last year  :-??
so i think quality isn t appreciated on the same levels because i love zvitor's work  >:(
that ' s my two dollars

^^(PM)^  I love his work also
and his idea to fill the empty character slots of character that haven't been made, other than making the same character other again someone els made

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline George Costanza

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 20, 2010, 08:55:01 PM
  • You can stuff your sorries in a sack, mister!
    • Heavy Metal Mugen
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2009, 11:53:35 AM »
another great mugen char FTW!!!

great work bro  ;D

Offline as_Striker

• Initiate
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2009, 02:34:01 PM »
We're not talking about perfection (this is something that doesn't exits, since every one has your own taste), we are talking about fixing some basic errors.

Humn, so this explains a lot.

I know it's not about perfection, i think those errors youre talking about, it's not so important,it's basic but just a little thing that can make the char better. Anyways everyone has his own opinion, i think the char is good in the way it is  :)

Offline ZVitor

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2009, 05:54:28 PM »
thanks all,
some times we just want good coomments after all
:)

Offline O Ilusionista

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2009, 05:57:15 PM »
I know it's not about perfection, i think those errors youre talking about, it's not so important,it's basic but just a little thing that can make the char better. Anyways everyone has his own opinion, i think the char is good in the way it is  :)

Basic aligment...its not important? For God sake...

Offline George Costanza

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 20, 2010, 08:55:01 PM
  • You can stuff your sorries in a sack, mister!
    • Heavy Metal Mugen
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2009, 06:04:10 PM »
thanks all,
some times we just want good coomments after all
:)

heres another

I Love You  ^-^

Offline as_Striker

• Initiate
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2009, 06:08:31 PM »
Basic aligment...its not important? For God sake...

lol don't take this personally.. get over xD we don't need to get drama here..it's just my opinion and your opinion

Offline O Ilusionista

• IMT Content Architect
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2009, 08:21:57 AM »
lol don't take this personally.. get over xD we don't need to get drama here..it's just my opinion and your opinion

I'm not on a drama...and watch how you speak with me, I am not your friend ok?

If you don't think that sprites shoud be aligned, what I can say?

Offline Acey

• Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:December 05, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
  • "Victory means nothing, the fight is everything."
    • Infinity Wiki - Acey
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2009, 08:35:51 AM »
Can I give you my feedback?

The Good

- Running Animation
- Stretch Strike
- Glide ( nice use of Twelve sprites)
- Orbital Strike - hahaah, I always wanted to make a attack like that!....I was thinking in something closer to PDC's Barret.

The Bad

Maybe I'm blind, but which sprites are misaligned?

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal