collapse

Author Topic: MORTAL KOMBAT VS DETECTIVE COMICS!  (Read 23393 times)

Offline Akeme

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:March 15, 2010, 11:16:35 PM
Re: MORTAL KOMBAT VS DETECTIVE COMICS!
« Reply #100 on: May 22, 2008, 04:28:39 AM »
OFFICIALLY REVEALED YESTERDAY!!

Duh, he was going to be in it. I'm thinking I gain Some Obvious EXP. points right?? :w00t:
Nice but this pic is old if im correct saw it awhile back. Anyways im happy scorpion is back but i wonder who else. Because my favs were scorp, sektor, jade,milenna and ermac 2d wise not the 3d versions ;*))

"Since when thy become the bad guy"

Offline Weapon x program

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 16, 2015, 12:38:11 PM
  • welcome
« Reply #101 on: May 22, 2008, 05:41:51 AM »
OFFICIALLY REVEALED YESTERDAY!!

Duh, he was going to be in it. I'm thinking I gain Some Obvious EXP. points right?? :w00t:
:w00t:

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #102 on: May 22, 2008, 06:09:19 AM »
Kind of knew Superman was going to be in it.
I mean, Superman is pretty much the mascot boy of DC.
I really don't understand how Supes could be in a fighting game since technically only kryptonite can beat him. Unless they do something in the story that takes his dense molecules away.

I can't wait to see how Scorpion looks in this game. I like Sub-Zero's new look.

Offline Weapon x program

• Infinity Regular
  • welcome
« Reply #103 on: May 22, 2008, 08:11:17 AM »
they just won t respect :|

Offline Akeme

« Reply #104 on: May 22, 2008, 10:06:11 AM »
I really don't understand how Supes could be in a fighting game since technically only kryptonite can beat him. Unless they do something in the story that takes his dense molecules away.

I can't wait to see how Scorpion looks in this game. I like Sub-Zero's new look.
Ed boon said something about all the mk chars powers being heighted ten folds to compee with the dc chars especially superman plus something to do woth magic to harm superman, anyways here's a pic of scorpion

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #105 on: May 22, 2008, 12:23:05 PM »

Ed boon said something about all the mk chars powers being heighted ten folds to compee with the dc chars especially superman plus something to do woth magic to harm superman, anyways here's a pic of scorpion
Thanks for posting the picture. Wow. Scorpion looks good. Like an upgraded version of his MK2 costume.   :thumbsup:
I'm kind of looking forward to the game now.

Offline Akeme

« Reply #106 on: May 22, 2008, 12:41:21 PM »

Thanks for posting the picture. Wow. Scorpion looks good. Like an upgraded version of his MK2 costume.   :thumbsup:
I'm kind of looking forward to the game now.
Alright me too and your welcome ;)

Offline Jay_High19

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:September 18, 2009, 01:24:51 AM
    • Email
« Reply #107 on: May 22, 2008, 04:27:56 PM »
They said like Superman won't be invulnerable in this game. I wonder how they'll explain it in the story. :(|)

Offline dafamily

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 01, 2019, 12:39:03 PM
    • Email
« Reply #108 on: May 22, 2008, 04:58:31 PM »
here is superman, if not posted already!!

Offline ATiC3

• Cryomancer
  • MUGEN Content Architect
  • Last Login:May 20, 2024, 07:30:49 PM
  • "Why not fight for Earthrealm?"
    • My Creations
« Reply #109 on: May 22, 2008, 06:54:09 PM »
dude.. nice.. These chars look great already.. but I kinda like Scorpion's ninja look.. He looks kinda weird now.. I don't like it one bit..

Anywho.. I just remembered something.. V for Vendetta is a DC comic!! I want to see him in this game!! That would be freakin' sweet!!

Offline Gigan X3

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:December 05, 2015, 07:56:22 PM
« Reply #110 on: May 22, 2008, 06:59:14 PM »
Wow! Scorpion Looks Better than ever, like an Updated look from the old times, none of the newest crap! :o

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #111 on: May 22, 2008, 07:24:25 PM »
 o.O# omg dumb me I though this was one of those stupid debate topic on which series is better, I didn't kno it was a freaking game  :o

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 08, 2013, 06:04:06 PM
  • Still Nutpatch but a bit more nutty
    • Email
« Reply #112 on: May 22, 2008, 07:29:40 PM »

uhh just to let u know super man has been beatin to death in a lot of his comics most famously the doomsday issue.

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #113 on: May 22, 2008, 07:32:35 PM »
I'm almost POSITIVE (in fact I am willing to bet my mother's life on it) that when they think these characters up, they just grab a concept, and try to think of where to stick it in the MK mythos to make it make sense.

MKII
"You know what would be cool? lets make a guy who's completely made of shadows."
"That's a pretty nifty secret character, man! give him scorpion's moves and let's call it a day."

UMK3
"Okay man, people really think that shadow guy is cool. lets make him playable."
"Ok, give him some moves, and just make up something cryptic for a storyline to tide people over."
"Don't you mean KRYPTIC, sir?"

MK:D
"So this guy was spying on Shao Kahn, right? But now Shao Kahn's a chump. So why is he still fighting?"
"Uh.... HE'S THE ORIGINAL SUB ZERO!"
"How the hell are we going to get THAT to make sense?"

MK:A
"OKAY! We managed to KIND OF explain how Noob Saibot could be the same person as Sub Zero, but man, it wasn't easy. We had to sacrafice Smoke to do it though..."
"Great, now do that for every other MK character EVER and we got a game!"

it might just be me but i think that just about every fighting game makes new characters and then fits them in the story line am i right.

Offline Jelux Da Casual

• of the Old Guard
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:Today at 08:58:55 PM
  • 7/18/11 - Death of a Legend
    • JeluxDaCasual
    • Email
« Reply #114 on: May 22, 2008, 09:34:56 PM »

Ed boon said something about all the mk chars powers being heighted ten folds to compee with the dc chars especially superman plus something to do woth magic to harm superman

That's gotta suck for Batman seeing as how he doesn't HAVE any powers.
(ಠ_益ಠ) (~_~) CAPCOM
    Fyro^                 ^Me
\(゜0゜)/  (╯°Д°)╯彡WOƆԀ∀Ɔ
(╯^_^)/*\(^o^╯)       WOƆԀ∀Ɔ

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:February 23, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #115 on: May 22, 2008, 09:54:19 PM »
I'm almost POSITIVE (in fact I am willing to bet my mother's life on it) that when they think these characters up, they just grab a concept, and try to think of where to stick it in the MK mythos to make it make sense.

MKII
"You know what would be cool? lets make a guy who's completely made of shadows."
"That's a pretty nifty secret character, man! give him scorpion's moves and let's call it a day."

UMK3
"Okay man, people really think that shadow guy is cool. lets make him playable."
"Ok, give him some moves, and just make up something cryptic for a storyline to tide people over."
"Don't you mean KRYPTIC, sir?"

MK:D
"So this guy was spying on Shao Kahn, right? But now Shao Kahn's a chump. So why is he still fighting?"
"Uh.... HE'S THE ORIGINAL SUB ZERO!"
"How the hell are we going to get THAT to make sense?"

MK:A
"OKAY! We managed to KIND OF explain how Noob Saibot could be the same person as Sub Zero, but man, it wasn't easy. We had to sacrafice Smoke to do it though..."
"Great, now do that for every other MK character EVER and we got a game!"

it might just be me but i think that just about every fighting game makes new characters and then fits them in the story line am i right.

yes, but how many of them have to retroactively go back and make major changes to the canon to make their new additions make sense?

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #116 on: May 22, 2008, 09:59:14 PM »

Ed boon said something about all the mk chars powers being heighted ten folds to compee with the dc chars especially superman plus something to do woth magic to harm superman

who needs powers when you have GADGETS?!?!

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #117 on: May 23, 2008, 08:35:24 AM »
Why does it matter that Superman is so powerful?

If Ryu were to fight fight Hulk, or Juggernaught in MvC, Ryu would be an Asian red paint smear on the ground. I still laugh every time I see old MvC 2 previews with Zangief going toe to toe with Hulk. Zangief would be picking up his lungs after one punch.

Its a game, theres a suspension of disbelief with all of these games.

Offline Weapon x program

• Infinity Regular
  • welcome
« Reply #118 on: May 23, 2008, 10:21:49 AM »
I M SURE i will have a lot of fun to beat superman with scorpion ;*))

Offline Akeme

« Reply #119 on: May 23, 2008, 10:31:41 AM »
Why does it matter that Superman is so powerful?

If Ryu were to fight fight Hulk, or Juggernaught in MvC, Ryu would be an Asian red paint smear on the ground. I still laugh every time I see old MvC 2 previews with Zangief going toe to toe with Hulk. Zangief would be picking up his lungs after one punch.

Its a game, theres a suspension of disbelief with all of these games.
Exactly ;)

Offline Alexziq

• Infinite Loyalist
  • Last Login:November 10, 2017, 01:10:16 PM
    • Email
« Reply #120 on: May 23, 2008, 10:33:43 AM »

While Batman doesnt have powers his his Martial Art skills are considered in the highest teir, on par with Superpowered heroes. Let us not forget Batman has beaten Cap once, and fought to truce the 2nd time.

Batman has also backed off  Daredevil,  Predator, and Spawn.
Spawn had to Sow his head up with a shoelace after Batman ripped his face open with a Batarang. That lasted quite a while, and even had its own figure.

Dont bet against the Bat

Offline Nutty-Da-Kid

• Infinite Loyalist
    • Email
« Reply #121 on: May 23, 2008, 02:30:30 PM »

While Batman doesnt have powers his his Martial Art skills are considered in the highest teir, on par with Superpowered heroes. Let us not forget Batman has beaten Cap once, and fought to truce the 2nd time.

Spawn had to Sow his head up with a shoelace after Batman ripped his face open with a Batarang. That lasted quite a while, and even had its own figure.

Dont bet against the Bat

so true u see how robin fought in teen titans he was a really good fighter batman is like 10 times a better fighter than robin and hes a ninja thats why he is so sneaky one second u see him u turn around for one second the next second hes gone.

Offline Weapon x program

• Infinity Regular
  • welcome
« Reply #122 on: May 23, 2008, 02:54:41 PM »

Dont bet against the Bat

so true u see how robin fought in teen titans he was a really good fighter batman is like 10 times a better fighter than robin and hes a ninja thats why he is so sneaky one second u see him u turn around for one second the next second hes gone.
you're welcome true believer of the bat XD|| ^^(PM)^

Offline Tenspeed

• Infinity Faithful
  • I f**k*** <3 Capcom!
    • Email
« Reply #123 on: May 23, 2008, 10:24:09 PM »

Dont bet against the Bat

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuation

Offline That Mugen Guy

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:March 27, 2012, 11:40:02 PM
    • Email
« Reply #124 on: May 23, 2008, 10:26:15 PM »

Dont bet against the Bat

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuation

:|

Jesus loves me, he loves me a bunch! Because he always puts Skippy in my lunch!

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

Street Fighter 1 Ultimate Ryu by ELECTRO
[Today at 03:58:25 PM]

China Town (Revenge of Shinobi) by Lord_Enemil
[Today at 03:02:10 PM]

Neon Light Force Demo by Uche_of_IMT
[Today at 10:21:37 AM]

Marvel vs. Capcom: Eternity of Heroes REMAKE Game Update 1.3.0 - N.A.O.H. by Uche_of_IMT
[May 21, 2024, 11:50:20 PM]

The Spider release + Spider-Man game by kobun
[May 21, 2024, 02:05:24 AM]

Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn gose breakdancing in MUGEN! by GTFoxN6Y
[May 18, 2024, 05:00:14 PM]

[WIP] Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 by O Ilusionista
[May 18, 2024, 11:17:34 AM]

Classic VS : Athena by ELECTRO
[May 15, 2024, 01:25:51 PM]

D2TD VS Showcase Thread by D2TD
[May 12, 2024, 10:20:11 AM]

Ballroom Hallway (1.1 Only/AIGS) by Vegaz by LightFlare