collapse

Author Topic: Does anyone like/hate being home alone?  (Read 1029 times)

Offline mugenmillenium2134

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 05, 2019, 10:19:41 AM
  • Over 9,000 additional balls inerted.
    • Email
Does anyone like/hate being home alone?
« on: March 24, 2008, 02:36:00 PM »
For me, its sort of a mix of both.  Sure, I feel independent and such, but there comes a feeling of longing for someone (a girl usually).  What about you guys?  Are you a lone wolf like me, or a person who likes having people around?

A.K.A kingofsupaht3ds01

92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline The Great Matsutzu

• Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:April 17, 2009, 10:03:33 AM
Re: Does anyone like/hate being home alone?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 02:39:31 PM »
Actualy, I love having alone time, as it's usually the point I get the most done on my Mugen projects, as there's a lot less distractions.

Still, it's always good to get out and socialize.  ;)

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 02:46:18 PM »
I like chillin out with my friends but I hate being in crowds/crowded areas. I'm happiest when I'm sleeping though.

Offline R.I.C.O - Teros

• Stage Creator
  • Last Login:June 27, 2018, 08:24:27 AM
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 04:04:59 PM »
I like chillin out with my friends but I hate being in crowds/crowded areas.

Same here. I hate going out to clubs and stuff. I'm just a chillax person.

My Mugen stages, etc.
The Lair Zone

Offline BigJ

• Contributor
  • Last Login:March 25, 2015, 02:28:49 PM
    • BigJ's Mugen site
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2008, 04:08:01 PM »
I like chillin out with my friends but I hate being in crowds/crowded areas.

Same here. I hate going out to clubs and stuff. I'm just a chillax person.

Me 3

Offline WiLd_Ac3

• Initiate
  • Last Login:March 07, 2017, 03:14:45 PM
  • Ultionis Est a Virus.
    • MySpace
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2008, 04:13:28 PM »
As long as I have a computer with internet and some food, I'm just peachy.

But there are those times that having a friend over isn't necessarily unwelcome.

animugen

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2008, 05:59:10 PM »
I love being alone in this house especially at night.I just love to chill and listen to my relaxing music especially when I'm stressed out.However I'd only want to be alone with a girl.Truthfully I'd rather have a GF than friends.Anyway I love being alone.

Offline Scar

• Dragonslayer
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:July 29, 2016, 10:49:53 AM
  • Cobra Mugen Team
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2008, 06:00:28 PM »
I love to have alone time, when everybody is home it gets to noisy and I cant concetrate.
!!Unite, Mobilize, Destroy!!

Offline Yuri Jacobs

• Kyokugen Innovator & Master
  • Global Moderator
  • Last Login:May 29, 2019, 10:24:40 PM
  • I'm ready to fight!
    • BitChute
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2008, 06:25:13 PM »
I hear you, Scar. I end up getting tired after class and sometimes, I go right to bed at home where I don't get bothered.

Offline Sasuke-kun

• Presea Fan and
  • Global Moderator (out of the office)
  • Last Login:October 18, 2013, 01:26:43 PM
  • 50% output should be sufficient...
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2008, 06:44:47 PM »
Sign me up for the lonely wolfs group.
Almost alone on a 85 to 90% of the time...
Lloyd: Presea, no one can stand against your axe!!!
Presea: The enemy has been defeated. We should move on.
Lloyd: Cold...

Offline C.R.O.M. jodafro619

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:March 11, 2022, 11:46:48 AM
  • LEMME SHO' YA SOMETHIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2008, 08:49:02 PM »
With the exception of work, I'm usually at home in the Dancave. Every now and then I get to curl up under the covers with a few lady-friends, but I'm just chillin fo dolo these days. But I see my peoples on the weekends and bang out on videogames, movies, bowling, bagging girls at the mall or in the whip. The club thing is not me though for some strange reason. It's funny that I stay away from the most likely place that would harbor chicks to bring to the crib to do the grownup with LOL!! But somehow they find their way to my crib anyway LOL!!!

C.R.O.M. handling all the biters!!!

Offline Ryu # 20

• Infinity Regular
  • Last Login:July 04, 2016, 08:34:54 AM
  • Justice Fighter
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2008, 08:54:30 PM »
Lonely wolf to death! Don't get me wrong, I get along really well with my family. But since I'm alone very few times in my house, I'm better by myself.

Maybe liking being alone is one of the reasons why I can't find any girl to love.

But if that is what's supposed to be, then so be it.

Offline mugenmillenium2134

• Initiate
  • Last Login:January 05, 2019, 10:19:41 AM
  • Over 9,000 additional balls inerted.
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2008, 09:03:55 PM »
With the exception of work, I'm usually at home in the Dancave. Every now and then I get to curl up under the covers with a few lady-friends, but I'm just chillin fo dolo these days. But I see my peoples on the weekends and bang out on videogames, movies, bowling, bagging girls at the mall or in the whip. The club thing is not me though for some strange reason. It's funny that I stay away from the most likely place that would harbor chicks to bring to the crib to do the grownup with LOL!! But somehow they find their way to my crib anyway LOL!!!

I hear that, brotha!   :thumbsup:
A.K.A kingofsupaht3ds01

92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Offline b.easy

• Global Moderator
  • Last Login:December 01, 2022, 11:28:07 PM
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2008, 09:16:38 PM »
I've live by myself. Being alone rocks, you can walk around naked and listen to J-pop and no one thinks you're a weirdo.

animugen

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2008, 10:29:54 PM »
Lonely wolf to death! Don't get me wrong, I get along really well with my family. But since I'm alone very few times in my house, I'm better by myself.

Maybe liking being alone is one of the reasons why I can't find any girl to love.

Oh I so know how you feel Ryu#19 I think I'd never fall inlove with a girl.Truthfully when I lost my last GF I didn't feel too much love for her. :P

Anyway the lonewolf is the way to go for me.

Offline Scar

• Dragonslayer
  • Infinity Administrator
  • Last Login:July 29, 2016, 10:49:53 AM
  • Cobra Mugen Team
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2008, 10:30:39 PM »
I've live by myself. Being alone rocks, you can walk around naked and listen to J-pop and no one thinks you're a weirdo.

ROFL
!!Unite, Mobilize, Destroy!!

Offline dafamily

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 01, 2019, 12:39:03 PM
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2008, 11:58:09 PM »

I love to have alone time, when everybody is home it gets to noisy and I cant concetrate.

Actualy, I love having alone time, as it's usually the point I get the most done on my Mugen projects, as there's a lot less distractions.

Still, it's always good to get out and socialize.  ;)

I agree with you guys lol!!

Offline ♦ßlôödÑinjå♦

• Bloody
  • Contributor
  • Last Login:April 01, 2015, 12:04:14 PM
    • Little Infinity
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2008, 01:04:41 AM »
I used to hate being alone because the thought of being alone scared me., But that was waay in the past now i love being home alone less noise i can turn the volume up on anything and i can feel more relaxed knowing that I'm the only one home.

Come Chat with Us @ IMT_MUGEN_TEAM chat group - The greatest Hangout for all Mugen related Discussions.
(click to show/hide)

I don't Always browse Mugen Forums but when i do i browse Infinity. - Anthony

Offline Darkgargos

• Infinity Graphic Designer
  • Last Login:October 10, 2017, 12:10:54 PM
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2008, 04:13:48 AM »
Sign me up for the lonely wolfs group.
Almost alone on a 85 to 90% of the time...

Same here, I do get lonely though......I'm just one of those lonely artist types.

Offline Ryu # 20

• Infinity Regular
  • Justice Fighter
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2008, 08:12:21 PM »

Oh I so know how you feel Ryu#19 I think I'd never fall inlove with a girl.Truthfully when I lost my last GF I didn't feel too much love for her. :P

After being turned down like 10 times I've given up on searching for someone. Although I keep daydreaming and longing for a girl to appear.

The story of my life besides that is pretty simple. Just like every Ryu ending: While every other character celebrates, I just walk away. :)

animugen

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2008, 09:10:20 PM »

After being turned down like 10 times I've given up on searching for someone. Although I keep daydreaming and longing for a girl to appear.

The story of my life besides that is pretty simple. Just like every Ryu ending: While every other character celebrates, I just walk away. :)

I feel the same too dude I feel the same.I do wish a wonderful Girl would appear but ya know it'll never happen.And yeah when it comes to celebrating I usually don't want to celebrate I just usually go somewhere where I can be alone.

>:-(-|
I took the Streetfighter Personality Quiz and it told me I was Ryu like 4 times.

It says you are Ryu,Always looking for a good fight,Does the right thing,cares not for such materialism,and tries to find ways of becoming stronger.

Offline Violent Ken Masters

• Contributor
  • Last Login:April 17, 2017, 01:52:10 AM
  • WELCOME TO DIE!!!
    • Violent Ken's site
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2008, 08:45:56 AM »

I feel the same too dude I feel the same.I do wish a wonderful Girl would appear but ya know it'll never happen.And yeah when it comes to celebrating I usually don't want to celebrate I just usually go somewhere where I can be alone.

I took the Streetfighter Personality Quiz and it told me I was Ryu like 4 times.

It says you are Ryu,Always looking for a good fight,Does the right thing,cares not for such materialism,and tries to find ways of becoming stronger.
You think that's bad. I just took a personality quest and it said

Chun-Li "You are the strongest women in the world"......

AH HELL NAH!

animugen

« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2008, 12:06:31 PM »

You think that's bad. I just took a personality quest and it said

Chun-Li "You are the strongest women in the world"......

AH HELL NAH!

Chunli? :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie :DxDie I thought you'd be Ken it must be inaccurate. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Ryu # 20

• Infinity Regular
  • Justice Fighter
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2008, 12:37:46 PM »
Maybe answering questions on second thought? Might get you a better result. :)

animugen

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2008, 02:50:48 PM »
Maybe answering questions on second thought? Might get you a better result. :)

Maybe you should take the Streetfighter Personality Quiz Ryu#19.You just might get Ryu.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 [29] 30 31

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal