collapse

Author Topic: Dagger by ESN23, Doom and 087-B lol  (Read 519 times)

Offline esn23

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 07, 2023, 02:38:39 PM
    • Email
Dagger by ESN23, Doom and 087-B lol
« on: July 06, 2023, 09:14:26 PM »
Hey guys I wanted to announce the resuming of Cloak and Dagger Wip that Doom and I worked on over the years.  At first she was going to be exclusive for a project im making but Oillusiona and others have convinced me she has a place in the MVC world.. The great news is, is that all their sprites are done and she is already pretty much coded on a mk styled template so she would just need to be converted.. This is where  087-B lol comes in after they are done with some things they will convert her and add more pep than i did XD.. But I hope everyone can enjoy her once she is released...
Basic Movement and some basic attack sprites are made by Doom
All other basic attack's, combo attacks special and super moves as well as all portraits and such are made by me
Code at this point is me but will be changed and taken over and made way better by  087-B lol
Cloak : Trexrell44, some other sprites esn23 and supa

Please look forward to them and until he can get to them let me show off some stuff

I know a lot of things will change with her moves for the MVC conversion and i have complete trust in 087-B lol and his vison.  I also want to let you know stage is super foggy so that sprites are not lifted from video as well as a lot of cloak is nott shown so they dont get lifted.. I am also sorry for the non showmanship videos i just wanted to get my work out in public to avoid drama.  Sorry soo much for this but i dont want more work getting stolen.. I hope everyone will enjoy her when she releases and thanks a lot O for all your help.  I might not be on here a lot because I am very busy with rl and commissions but i will try to come on and fill everyone in from time to time on her and i hope you all will enjoy her on release.. I just ask that this doesnt get turned into a drama thread and we keep on topic thanks again everyone and hope you will enjoy her when she is ready.

*Note Soon

Offline O Ilusionista

• Since 1999 and kicking :)
  • IMT Content Architect
  • Last Login:Today at 11:21:03 AM
  • OpenBOR & Mugen addicted
    • BMT - Brazil Mugen Team
    • Email
Re: Dagger by ESN23, Doom and 087-B lol
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2023, 09:21:11 PM »
It's a shame I couldn't find the time to program it, but I made sure to introduce you to Jake, because I know he'll do an amazing job - and the right way it should be done :)

Offline esn23

• Forum Member
  • Last Login:July 07, 2023, 02:38:39 PM
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2023, 09:29:56 PM »
Ty my friend and Im sure she will be great.. I can't wait to see what he will have in store for her what he will keep what he will change but im sure she will be very fun.. I had a lot of fun spriting her and hope everyone has even more fun playing as her.
*Note Soon

Offline Uche_of_IMT

• Infinity Faithful
  • Last Login:April 23, 2024, 08:47:15 PM
  • The fighting spirit lives in the fans of M.U.G.E.N
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2023, 04:11:31 PM »
You might as well rename this, "Cloak & Dagger" since I foresee Cloak will feature heavily into her moveset.
92% of people have moved onto rap. If your part of the 8% who still listen to REAL music, post this in your signature.

Tags:

* IMT Facebook

Help us by Donating!

IMT Discord

Join us at our Discord! Click the image below!

* IMT Shoutbox

Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

* Recent Posts

* IMT Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal